Where ideas turn into products

Where ideas turn into products.

We are young professionals with passion for technology and software development. We have over 4 years of experience in designing and developing mobile application and website. For us, Vmodev is like a big family where we can learn work and share life experiences together.

We have assembled a team of product whizzes, design masters, development geniuses and tester ninja's. Because of working in high-quality demand markets from 4 continents (Europe, Asia, North America and Africa), we always ensure product’s technical quality and beautiful graphic interface on various platforms: iOS, Android, Windows phone and Website.

Hanoi, Vietnam
  • Vmodev
    4th floor, TTC Tower, 19 Duy Tan St., Cau Giay,
    Hanoi, HI 10 000
    Vietnam
    +84 4 33120103

Outsourcing Development for Software Company

"They work hard. They'll work extra hours and weekends when they have to make a deadline."

Vmodev has partnered with the client on more than a dozen projects, ranging from simple software development to complex multiplatform applications.

Small business

Palo Alto, California
Owner, Software Company

Vmodev received perfect feedback from the client, who noted their strong work ethic and reliability as two strong traits that have driven their partnership.

We are a small software company. I am the owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with Vmodev?

I've worked on about 15 projects with them.

One of the more interesting projects we did was a medical application where the data was shared between users and different endpoints like cellphones or web clients. The data was encrypted so the server admin could not view the data, but it still went through the server, which would organize the exchange of data between the users and endpoints. It protected privacy while retaining functionality. I did the whole app with them not just the functions. It is available on iOS, Android, and the web.

How did you come to work with Vmodev?

I found them on Elance [now Upwork].

How much have you invested with Vmodev?

Most of the projects I pay them for are on a monthly basis as opposed to per project. They're big projects, ranging from $10,000 to $50,000.

It's ongoing [as of October 2016].

How did Vmodev perform from a project management standpoint?

They're pretty capable. They're generally on top of things. I also push the projects.

What did you find most impressive about Vmodev?

They want to deliver instead of saying I can't do that.

Are there any areas Vmodev could improve?

There are no gaping holes. As long as you follow them, they'll do the job.

They're very reliable.