Dedicated teams that suit your needs

BUILD IT FROM SCRATCH OR GROW IT

Visuality is your technological partner that wil assist you in defining the roadmap and will  build your new dream application. If you already have an existing project let us take it to a higher level, improve the performance and make sure that your clients get the best experience.

QUALITY ACHIEVED THROUGH ENGINEERING

Thanks to the handpicked best talents in the industry, flawless documentation and communication standards, we will bring the very best of quality in software development to your company. Thanks to 13 years of experience, we gained all the necessary know-how to create extensive, scalable and reliable applications. We offer you our dedicated software engineering teams that together with professional project managers and UX/UI designers will bring you closer to success.

CUSTOM SOFTWARE THAT SUITS YOU

We create tailor-made solutions that will have everything you need to grow your business. We will carefully assess your needs and requirements. Through extensive workshops or code audits, we will propose you different scenarios and ways to build or develop/improve your application further.

UX/UI EXPERTISE

Visuality is a full-stack software company, that well understands the importance of impeccable design. Fine feathers make fine birds and your clients often judge you by the look of your application. Our UX/UI designers with 10+ years of experience will help you increase the conversion and reduce the bounce rate.

2007
Warsaw, Poland

Our key clients come from different countries and different sectors. Visuality works with companies from USA, Middle-East, UK, Sweden, Germany, France, Poland and many more. We are great at med-tech, reco-tech, e-commerce, field operations, scheduling platforms, grocery&food, booking&travel, social media, IoT, automotive, chatbots, CRM, fin-tech.
Brookly Image

Brookly

Have you ever searched a flat in New York, especially in Brooklyn? It can be really difficult to find just the spot. With Brookly things are easier. This easy to use, transparent service allows people to find their dream apartment. Quick wizard feature helps saving time and makes the whole procedure painless. Brookly with its minimalist flat design is real eye candy.

Next Image

Next is an all-in-one tool from quotes to payment and everything in between. Cloud-based and mobile ready, simple pricing and smarter business tools make it easier for your business, organization or association to run your field service business.  Next is rich in features as CRM, scheduling&dispatch, team management, invoicing, instant payment processing, RFQ, cloud storage and many more.

Accounting Intuition Image

Accounting Intuition

Accounting intuition uses complex models to explain accounting adepts the nature of the British tax system. They asked Visuality to prepare a JavaScript engine that would substitute the current models done in Flash. After creating the prototype, we've delivered a working model with a fresh design. This project proves our research and development capabilities in different programming languages with a prototyping approach.

Kandidate Image

Kandidate

www.kandidate.com

Kandidate is an innovative application to connect great talents with fast-growing, VC-backed companies. Thanks to an intuitive dashboard and real-time search, recruiters can quickly find candidates matching explicit requirements and thus proceed to interview short-list candidates in no time.

Planet Image

Planet

Everybody loves traveling, but the preparation stage can be tricky and tiresome, especially if you have special needs. Planet is a platform dedicated to the travelers from around the globe searching for the best halal experience in Hong-Kong and Makau. Muslim tourists can easily find restaurants, hotels, shops, and institutions offering and respecting this special tradition. All the POI's can be added to favorites and

rated.

Saleskick

Saleskick originates from Sweden. It's a platform sales performance management designed to motivate and engage salespeople. It uses real-time leaderboards that increase the motivation and awake healthy competition between the employees. It allows setting up the goals which when reached trigger the animations and custom videos. Saleskick helps in

measuring the results thanks to the customizable visual reports. All of the above and many more can be displayed on large TV screens placed throughout the office.
Racesonline Image

Racesonline

www.racesonline.com

Racesonline is a US-based company that specializes in organization and management of all sorts of races (marathons, cycling events, swimming etc.)This powerful platform is used by race participants and race organizers. The participants can easily sign up for a race, pay the fees, make a donation, monitor their results and statistics. Race

organizers can manage the participants, issue start numbers, present the results and many more. Thanks to connectivity features, the results can be displayed live on the screens placed on the checkpoints.

Rails-developed Platform for Personal Coaching Startup

“I couldn't be happier with the results. Visuality is a dream team for me.”

Using Ruby on Rails, Visuality developed a freelancing platform's web solution. They provided a back-end developer, a front-end designer, and a project manager.

New York City Metro Area
Founder & CEO

The website received positive user feedback and helped the platform acquire new customers. Visuality took the time to understand development objectives from a user perspective, which resulted in high-quality code and design. Their dedicated resources were a vital asset to the project.

Our business helps freelance instructors promote classes and workshops through an online platform. Customers can publish blog and video content, using it to promote their offerings, which are published on our platform. The end customers can thus have a seamless onboarding process.

I am the founder and chief executive officer of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Visuality?

I had worked with teams in India and New York and had a tough time. I was looking for a unicorn, namely a developer that would be reasonably priced and give me good service. My business was on its last limb at the time, and I needed to give it one last shot.

Visuality developed my web solution using Ruby on Rails. Much of the technology had already been built. I needed for Visuality to take on the existing project.

The team assigned by Visuality was comprised of a back-end and front-end developer. Their chief technology officer also chimes in from time to time, and I've also worked closely with Visuality's chief executive officer [Michal Piorkowski]. They also assigned me a dedicated project manager.

How did you come to work with Visuality?

I looked at Eastern Europe because that region generally produces good engineers for our technology stack. I used Clutch to find a number of teams, contacted Visuality, and saw that they'd done many projects that were similar to mine. Visuality had a good portfolio that was relevant to what I was trying to do. I also liked talking to them, so I pulled the trigger and hired Visuality.

The total cost of Visuality's services has been around $15,000.

We have an ongoing relationship with Visuality.

Visuality has done amazing work that has helped me acquire new customers and gain positive feedback from the community that I'm trying to serve. I couldn't be happier with the results. Visuality is a dream team for me.

Communication has been great and Visuality's work process has been the best out of all the ones I've tried. Visuality assigned a dedicated developer to my project so, for the duration of the project, their resources have been focused on my product full time.

How did Visuality perform from a project management standpoint?

We used Slack and Trello as the main communication tools. We haven't used any bug trackers. I have access to all developers directly, so we can talk about any changes without bureaucracy or jumping through loops.

What distinguishes Visuality from other providers?

Their designs have been excellent and Visuality's CEO is also the chief UX [user experience] designer, which is an amazing quality. Even if there are great developers on a team, understanding the main objectives of a business is paramount for being effective in creating designs and providing good development. Visuality's CEO has been able to understand our problems from a user perspective. I've worked with great designers in the past and had a horrible time in trying to get the work done. We had multiple iterations with Visuality and it wasn't my expectation to have perfect work from the start, but our dialogue produced the right results. Now that customers are using the software, we're getting even more refined about how to develop it. Visuality listened carefully, and it's been great to work with them.

Is there anything Visuality could have improved or done differently?

No. I've been happy with Visuality. It would have been better if they worked directly out of my office, but this isn't really a criticism. I like the time difference, in some sense, because I can find completed work in the morning, and I will have time to digest and test it. After I've made my comments, I can find the changes made the next day.

Visuality has done great in this respect. I never experienced a developer that delivered fully on time.
    I've already recommended Visuality.

Ruby-developed Platform for Endorsevent

"[T]hey also really felt like they were part of my company."

Visuality designed and developed a custom event sponsorship platform to help customers obtain sponsorship for events.

New York City Metro Area
Founder, Tech Startup

In just one month, the new platform processed 75 signups and consistently attracted several hundred daily visitors. Visuality's expert project management, dedicated work, and intelligent input achieved great results throughout the development process.

Please describe your company.

Endorsevent a micro sponsorship platform. We connect event organizers and brands with sponsorship opportunities.

I'm the founder.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Visuality?

I did not have a Web presence at all, so I was actually looking for a development and design shop to take on the entire first launch of my company site, Endorsevent. I was looking for more than a technical and creative shop, though. I wanted a company that could really partner with me and guide me through best practices and offer strategic advice when they saw it relevant and valuable.

Could you describe the scope of their involvement in detail?

They managed the project and worked on the design and development of both the visual and functional sides of the site. I already had the wireframes and template designs; I just needed someone to implement them. There were some tweaks that the Visuality team also made for me, and they had to create some tables that were missing. They gave me one project manager, one front-end designer, and two experienced Ruby developers.

How did you come to work with Visuality?

I wanted a team that was responsive. They had to be qualified in Ruby development because I was pretty set on developing in Ruby. Ruby is popular for startups, and it's also a pretty flexible technology. That's why I knew I wanted to go with Ruby. I also needed to get Ruby developers at a reasonable price, which is hard most of the time, but Visuality gave me a very competitive estimate.

I wanted a team that had a strong project management expertise, too. I was so busy with other tasks and obligations that I needed someone else to be able to support the project.

I also wanted a team that was a flexible. I didn't want to provide a scope of work for them and for them to follow it word for word. I wanted them to have questions and offer us good advice for how to do things differently and optimize solutions that I hadn't thought through properly.

I'm from the D.C. area and I am familiar with Clutch, and I actually found them through Clutch. When I went on the site, I picked three or four different companies that I ultimately reached out to, and it just so happened that Visuality was by far the best of them.

Can you give a sense of the size of the initiative in financial terms?

It is probably around $35,000.

What is the status of this project?

Our project concluded maybe a month ago, but we're still in touch frequently about a couple of upcoming projects that I'm looking to work on. I want to add a little bit of a social media element to the site, which I'll probably use them for.

Could you share any statistics, metrics, or user feedback from this engagement?

From a project management perspective, I've had a really good experience with their team. I can't think of anything that's come up that would be an issue. On one of our first calls, we talked about tools, I'm a huge fan of JIRA, so we've actually been using it with all of our projects.

We get a few hundred visitors a day on our platform now, and we have a little less than 75 signups so far. That's pretty good in one month. We're pretty excited about those results.

Is there anything that you would consider unique about their practice?

Throughout the entire process, Visuality gave me ideas for things that could improve my site. That's one thing that really stood out about Visuality, and that's actually why I chose them. They were their own development and design team, but they also really felt like they were part of my company.

In retrospect, are there areas in which you think they could improve as a service provider?

We're a small company, and I would have liked ongoing support for my solution. It would have been awesome if they offered that. I already have some third-party options lined up to fill that gap, but if they had that, it would have been an extra perk. I understand that it's not part of their services, but it would definitely have made things more convenient for me.

What advice, if any, would you give a future client of theirs?

I can't think of anything that I would mention, other than as a client, you still want to be a little bit involved yourself. I would definitely recommend using a tool like JIRA if they're comfortable with it. Project management tools like that give so much more project transparency, and it also allows you to be active in what's going on.

Custom Platform Development for Collaboration Startup

“This has been an overwhelmingly satisfying experience."

Nov. 2014 - Ongoing

Visuality developed a technology startup's HTML-based website and internal content management system.

Paris, France
Owner & Founder, Collaboration Startup

After launch, the website more than doubled its amount of target profiles. Visuality successfully disentangled several controllers and rationalized coverage, reducing crash frequency and boosting efficiency. They earned praise for their quick, quality work and smooth project management approach.

Please describe your company.

I founded a startup for enabling collaboration between emerging technologies and industry partners. It's basically a directory, driven by non-confidential profiles of emerging technologies and big companies, coupled with a secure, private messaging system, confidentiality agreement management, negotiation, and a virtual data room. The system operates on a subscription basis. Big companies pay an annual fee. The technology – either in the form of startups or technologies available for license – is featured or depicted in non-confidential profiles. The two sides can contact each other and work out a relationship.

I'm the founder.

Could you describe the business challenge that you were trying to address when you first approached Visuality?

Our immediate problem was that we didn't have a public-facing Web page. I wanted to do one fast, and I didn't want to do it in isolation, without the artistic and UI/UX [user interface/user experience] element. I'd been convinced by other people to do so in the past, and it was a grave mistake. The problem was that the developers and designers weren't working together. The developers gave me "solutions" that were simply ugly. The artists gave me "solutions" that were very difficult to integrate technically. So, by having the two functions in separate houses, I created a lot of extra work and delays.

Could you describe in detail the scope of work assigned to them?

Prior to doing any functional development, we needed an attractive front-end to convey what the company did effectively. All we had was a password protected app. We didn't have any marketing materials, any slides, any provision for a blog, none of that. We needed a public website, and that was what we did first to check out Visuality. In that period, they were also provided the opportunity to get to know the code, so that we could talk about the task list we had. They were able to come back with a proposal having had this parallel period to look at the code while they were doing the artistic side of the website.

The site was built in straight HTML. We did hesitate on the content management system. I wanted to be able to edit the pages, but my outside developer set up a tool that did not work at all, and we weren't able to modify certain pieces of text. Now, we have a couple of pieces that Visuality did for us so that we can make changes. Visuality did the wireframes, and then they built the HTML.

How did you come to choose Visuality as your partner?

I did some Web searching, and then checked out some reputations. I was going to hire a firm in China, and I liked that they had an integrated approach of UI/UX and back-end development, but they didn't follow up. I have a Polish associate, and I asked that person to see what she could find in Poland. I think she came back with Visuality as one of the top recommended firms for this kind of project.

Could you provide a general cost estimate for the amount you've invested in their services?

We've spent a little less than $20,000 working with Visuality.

Is the relationship ongoing?

Well, it's done in sprints. We started in November [2014], and we opened up the public website December 17. In January, we did a four-week sprint, then took a break. The relationship is very much ongoing.

In terms of results, could you share any statistics, metrics, or user feedback that would demonstrate the quality of their performance or the overall success of this engagement?

They were on time, and that was a big deal because we didn't have a public website before this occurred. They really wanted to show us what they could do. They did the UI/UX artistic side in a very short period of time. To complement that, they got to know the back-end, so they were really able to get things moving. I wanted them to commit to completion of certain tasks within a budget. There was some resistance to doing that, but they came in on time and on budget. They did some work that took less time than anticipated, and they had the professionalism to let me know they had available time to work on other tasks. It was one of the more heartening development experiences that I've ever had. I never felt like I was being cheated.

Even though they refused to guarantee the time for completion of the task delegated, they made good on whatever needed to get corrected. We had issues with the code from our previous developers, and a lot of it was in French. These guys just worked away at it, and they were pretty relentless. They were good at fixing problems and communicating to me what was being done.

We've more than doubled the number of target profiles that we have. We have jettisoned a ton of code that was not being used. More important from a functional standpoint, we had some misuse of a controller for multiple functions, which caused inefficiency and delayed response time. Even more than the response time, when changes were deployed, it wasn't predictable as to what effect there would be because there weren't tests. The last developer had stopped writing them. So, they disentangled a bunch of controllers and rationalized what those controllers covered, so we now have far fewer crashes.

For project management, I would give them 95 percent plus in terms of response time. I never felt that I had to worry about them reacting unprofessionally to constructive feedback. They were very responsive and very professional. Their project management approach was very smoothly deployed and effective.

I wanted to have a new user profile look and feel deployed for a trade show in February. They didn't understand the importance of that, and they thought other things were more important. However, the instances of them disappointing me were few and far between. This has been an overwhelmingly satisfying experience as far as responsiveness and responsibility.

I would do that without hesitation. One of the most important reasons that I would endorse them is their forthrightness. I never felt I was being manipulated or cheated.

Custom Platform Development for Tourism Company

“Visuality cares about the quality of their end product, and it shows.”

2009 - Ongoing

Visuality developed SnowShow’s custom reservation solution to allow their customers to browse and book reservations online.

Austria
Project Manager, SnowShow

Soon after implementing the app, which is the best Alps vacation booking solution in Poland, SnowShow charted consistent 20% yearly growth. Visuality's custom, professional website gave the company a competitive advantage and allowed them to provide a superior experience for their customers.

Could you briefly describe your organization?

I work for a travel agency in Europe. We organize winter skiing and snowboarding events. We have around 10 full-time employees, and during events we hire additional support staff.

I’m the project manager.

Could you describe the business challenge that you were attempting to address when you first approached Visuality?

They are the main technical resource for our reservation system. They created our reservation system at the beginning, and they’re still developing it further. We’ve been working with them for about five years, and they’re really important to our business operations. All of the reservations in our company are made online, through the system they custom built for us. At the very beginning we knew we needed to have a functional reservation system on our website, which could collect the appropriate data and process transactions. We came up with all of the requirements based on our manual process, and they built the platform and interface for us. Now they maintain the system as we grow, so they add features and fix bugs that arise from other customizations.

Could toy describe the scope of their involvement in greater detail?

The original system five years ago was based on PHP, with very little customization. Then about two years later, we decided that Ruby on Rails would be better technology for us. So the second version of the system was converted to Ruby on Rails. They were responsible for creating the content system, developing our functionalities and deploying our interfaces, the back-end and front-end of the system. They recently completed an update to the system, with new modules and new functionalities.

How did you select Visuality as your partner for this endeavor?

We work in the same industries so we’ve been familiar with their services. When our needs arose they were a natural first choice among the original batch of candidates.

Could you provide a general cost estimate for this particular project?

We’ve spent around $50,000 over the past five years.

When was the most recent project completed?

The most recent project was completed in October 2014.

In terms of results, could you share any statistics, metrics or user feedback that would demonstrate the quality of their performance?

It’s hard to give you exact numbers. In our area, we have the best reservation system in Poland for snowboarding in the Alps. This system is really our competitive advantage; it lets us know that we are looking professional for our customers in this market. We have more options in our system than our competitors do. It’s hard to give exact numbers, but we are growing 20% every year, and one of the reasons for that is because it’s professional. It’s easy to use and we provide a superior overall experience to our customers. It gives our customers the ability to customize the offer to their needs. Visuality cares about the quality of their end product, and it shows.

When working with Visuality, is there anything that you’d consider special about their strategic approach or development process that distinguish them from other vendors?

If we tell them we need something, they can review our specs and propose the best solution. I really like working with Visuality because they propose a lot of solutions that we don’t see in the process of developing. There were times when they would find simpler solutions to what we wanted, and sometimes they propose to do something more. It makes our system better and helps us reduce costs. They’re not just doing the work that we give them; they go above and beyond.

Hard to say; I really like the workflow with them and the communication with their team. Sometimes I think I would advise them to hire more people. Sometimes they said they couldn’t do something on time because they didn’t have the people. I think they shouldn’t be afraid of hiring more people and growing the company. But they are always upfront, and they tell me when a deadline is impossible. While they can’t always make our deadlines, at least they’re honest about their capabilities. Better to admit it upfront than accept the work and then not be able to deliver.

The price is great for what we receive.
    I recommend them every day.

Custom RAILS Development for Leading Real Estate Developer

"They have a great combination of technical skills with strong knowledge of the newest trends."

Visuality completed end-to-end development and design for a real estate company's corporate website. Specifically, they designed several custom functionalities.

Poland
Chief Information Officer, Real Estate Developer

The new website resulted in a 50% decrease in bounce rates, which continuously decreased over the next several months after launch. Visuality's capable project management approach, UI/UX design knowledge, and ability to respond quickly to feedback distinguished them from competition.

Could you briefly describe your organization?

The company I work for is one of the leading real estate developers in Poland. We’re listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange. We run two kinds of businesses. Our first business is residential real estate development. We develop houses or flats, mainly in Warsaw. We sell around 1,000 flats per year. Then, in our second business, we’re a general importer of Jaguar and Land Rover makes of cars. We run three different dealerships for those offerings. We also import Aston Martin vehicles to Poland.

I’m the chief of IT [information technology] and financial controlling.

Could you describe the business challenges that you were attempting to address when you first approached Visuality?

I was looking for a company to design and develop our new website for our real estate business. We’re going through a restructuring process, and one of the areas we were focusing on was our online marketing. We wanted a very modern kind of website focused on ecommerce and efficiency, plus in line with all of the latest Web trends. We didn’t have the internal capabilities to build it ourselves, so we knew we needed to locate a partner to do it for us.

Could you describe the scope of their involvement in greater detail?

It was end-to-end development and design. I did have some experience in user-centered design, user experience design, and usability. I was looking for a company that was more technically skilled, but also have this kind of end-to-end approach, where they’re able to run the design process from the very beginning, and then efficiently deliver it. I first came across Visuality as a company that combined those two characteristics. They were skilled with all of the relevant technologies, and the portfolio of the websites they designed really demonstrated that. Second of all, they were skilled at design, and they were familiar with the user-centered design techniques.

We started from the very beginning, so from describing the use cases, describing personas that visited the website, and then making wireframes for the future website, and later delivering prototypes. I don’t remember the tool, but they did prototypes, and later they performed the Ruby on Rails development of the website. They actually convinced us to go with Ruby based on our needs. The technology, for me, was important, but I wasn’t deliberately looking for a Ruby on Rails company. I was just looking for a qualified company that could build a modern, complex website with great usability. They convinced us that Ruby was one of the best ways to deliver a flexible and dynamic site rapidly.

How did you select Visuality as your partner?

They were referred to me by a colleague who’d used their services before for their own website.

Could you provide a general cost estimate for this project?

It would be up being around $30,000.

In terms of results, could you share any statistics, metrics, or user feedback that would demonstrate the quality of their performance?

The site was launched in September of last year, and the relationship has ended since then. We did have support from them for some time, and it was very good. They were responsive and very fast in making changes. We didn’t experience any glaring issues. They’ve kind of switched to projects where they require the clients to buy chunks of their time, in terms of sprints, and we don’t have that many changes to schedule a whole sprint of development. Instead, we mostly have sporadic ad hoc requests for very simple things, so very basic, quick changes. Instead of relying on their support, they recommended one of their partners, and we’ve been using that new company for our case-by-case pieces of work. I’m very happy with this. If I need to get some information from Visuality, I can always call them, and they’re very keen on providing information and helping out.

We don’t keep track of the statistics on the website but, generally, I can tell you that I know what a good metric was at the beginning. The bounce rate was down at least 50 percent when we launched the website, and it was consistently down for two or three months while we were still monitoring it.

I was very satisfied with their strategic approach, the way they delegated the work, staying on time with assignments, and things of that nature. Like with any project, I had to push, they had to squeeze in a bit more requests from me but, in the end, they’ve always been able to deliver.

When working with Visuality, is there anything you’d consider unique about their strategic approach or development methodology that distinguish them from other vendors?

They have a great combination of technical skills with strong knowledge of the newest trends on the Web. The usability, user-centered design, or user experience, whatever you may call it, or what part of it you take, they do have the knowledge, and they’re very practical. Not all development firms have that front-end, user-design knowledge to go along with their back-end development skills, so that made them really standout.

In retrospect, are there areas in which you think Visuality could improve as a service provider?

Maybe they could expand their support team, to be able to help clients maintain their new platforms and sites. But, you know, I was a very small client for them, in terms of what they do right now, that wanted cheap support. I understand that they have limited bandwidth and other competing priorities, but having access to high-quality maintenance and support would have been a great value add.

I don’t know about their prices right now, but when I chose them, they had a very reasonable price on par with their competitors.
    I’ve already referred them to a few colleagues.

Custom e-Commerce Development for Online Consumer Retailer

"I’m very happy with their work.”

Visuality developed an online retailer's e-commerce site from scratch. While most of the work involved backend development, the team also assisted with design.

Berlin, Germany
Project Manager, Online Retailer

Customers were pleased with the site’s intuitive usability. Overall, the in-house team was impressed with the site's design and functionality, and continued to turn to Visuality for various support needs. Their client-focused communication and strong project management set them apart.

Could you briefly describe your organization?

I work for an online retailer. We sell shoes, clothes, and accessories, mostly brands like adidas, Nike, Puma, and New Balance. We also have offline shops in Poland.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I am responsible for all e-commerce.

Developing e-commerce site from scratch. I don’t know what platform this was built on. I would draw out the way I wanted the site to look, and give them that information, including what functions we needed. They would then be responsible for building the platform. I wanted a very simple design, to ensure that the overall feel of the site would focus on the product, not on the page. We worked for about a month on the layout, because I regularly gave them instructions to make small changes to the site. I’m very happy with how it looks now. I don’t want a lot changed when we update the site next year.

Could you describe the scope of work in greater detail?

They provided a full range of services. They helped me with some of the designs, but the final creative came from us. They did all of the technical, backend development. They provide support on a case-by-case basis.

How did you select Visuality as your partner for this project?

We were connected through someone that works here; it was a recommendation. I looked them up and did some background checking through their site. I felt like they’d be a good fit so I reached out to them with our statement of work.

When was this project completed?

The official relationship ended once site was launched, but I contact them at times when I have problems. They help me out and often don’t charge for that. In the spring, we are going to make a lot of changes on the site, and I think we will also be opening new online shops. I will consider Visuality for these future projects because I’m very happy with their work. I recommend them to my friends.

A lot of the customers are happy with the website because it’s easy to use. It’s of very high quality. It takes about two or three clicks, for example, to show only winter men’s adidas shoes. I think it’s a very user-friendly website. We have had some issues, but they’re not connected to Visuality’s work.

When working with Visuality, is there anything you’d consider unique about their approach or development methodology than distinguish them from other vendors?

It was my first time working with this type of vendor, so I cannot compare it to another firm. I like how they cooperate with their clients. It’s easy to contact them and they seem always prepared to address problems. Their response time, for example, normally is a few hours at the most.

I think that we can do more but it’s about the money, I don’t have the money to start doing more projects. I don’t think that they can do anything better for the money they charge.

When we did miss a deadline, it was because I wanted to change something. That was on us and not them.
    I’ve recommended them to my friends before.

Custom RAILS Development for Boutique IT Firm

"Their approach on how to handle customer needs is incredible.”

Visuality developed an IT services provider's custom platform using Ruby on Rails. Later, they continued to improve the system incrementally.

Owner & Founder, IT Firm

Visuality took the time to understand the product's vision, enhance it, and train internal staff on best practices. They demonstrated a strong project management approach and an ability to blend customers' and technical personnel's needs. Their performance and dedication were key assets.

Could you briefly describe your organization?

Our company has multiple products. Our main focus is in building online systems for various customers, various business arenas. These are usually custom-built systems designed, developed, and deployed by us, with the guidance of their executives and other business leaders.

I’m the owner and founder.

When we started this business we had the idea of building our own system, but the two programmers we have on staff weren’t familiar with the coding required for that. We looked for a company to help us build out our own internal system. We build systems for other people as well; however, for this particular project, we needed somebody to do it for us.

Could you describe the scope of their involvement in greater detail?

We explained to them the idea of what our system was supposed to do, and what the result was going to be. They’ve been responsible for bringing that to fruition. We had given them a very good idea of what we wanted. We’re very much hands on, and we knew exactly what it was that we wanted. In regard to developing, coming up with ideas, building it, training us on how to use it, adapting our feel, our vision, they have outdone themselves. They have trained us on best practices. They’ve done the graphical elements. They adapted very quickly on what it is that we like, and what it is that we’re looking for. The first month we needed to meet a lot and really explain to them what we were looking for. Then, once the light came on, they were incredible. The system wouldn’t be what it is today without them.

How did you select Visuality as your partner?

We interviewed a couple of companies, and we also reached out to some people we know in the industry, and that is how we came across Visuality. In that arena, they were mentioned multiple times by multiple different people. When we interviewed them, they seemed to be the best company for the job. They already had an impressive record and they clearly had a large pool of developers to draw from.

When was this project completed?

We’re still improving on the system. They offer maintenance and support based on need.

We haven’t tracked any statistics or metrics, but I can tell you that we’ve had no issues with their performance. They built our system from scratch, always delivered their assignment on time and to our exact specifications, and continue to improve the system incrementally. Their development is extremely good. We haven’t had to deal with any malfunctions or defects at all. That’s been the best part. Our end-users don’t run into any problems with the functionality of the site.

Their project management is spectacular. The project management is definitely something that is the best I’ve seen, in this industry or any other for that matter. They’re incredible. They have a team that works so in tune, and they have an incredible way of approaching the customer.

It is very hard to combine the customers’ needs with the coders and programmers on the other end. That is definitely what distinguishes them from everybody else we’ve worked with. Usually when you deal with offshore programmers and coders, it can be very hard to communicate, just because they have a very different approach on how to communicate with a customer. They have outdone themselves on having an in-between the customer, the programmers, the coders, and the designers. Their approach on how to handle customer needs is incredible.

We knew we couldn’t code in certain languages, and it wasn’t going to be on a certain platform, we knew that .NET wouldn’t serve us. Our knowledge was limited in regards to what the actual platform would have to be on. They were the ones to guide us through Ruby on Rails and how it would best serve our needs.

Quite honestly, no. I’ve been extremely happy with them. Working with them has been spectacular. There has never been any issue, anything that has come up that I would see room for improvement. We have a great working relationship with them.

Custom RAILS Development for Technology Security Firm

"They have the capacity of a large-scale operation, and the approach of an agile team."

Visuality developed a business services website, provided development resources, and facilitated general long-term IT support.

Owner & Founder, Tech Security Firm

Though the project was still ongoing, end user response and market feedback were uniformly positive. Working from both feedback and collaborative discussions, Visuality delivered solutions quickly. They earned praise for their flexibility, responsiveness, and meticulous quality assurance.

Could you briefly describe your organization?

We’re in business services and consulting, related to the construction and real estate sectors mostly. Sometime ago, I came up with the idea to develop an application to make life easier for the inhabitants of the multi-residential buildings, and for the administration of those, and that’s how our corporation started.

I’m the founder and owner.

I’m not an IT [information technology] guy at all, so it’s always a problem to set up the scope of work if you’re not an expert in the area. I didn’t want to be charged for something that’s not necessary. I’ve done some price comparison, and it seems to be reliable, what they offered to me in the beginning. Once we’d established a scope and reached an agreement about the process, they began to develop our solution.

Could you describe the scope of work in greater detail?

They’ve provided technical development, design services, training, and general IT support. They’ve also been involved from a strategy perspective, advising us on best practices and helping train some of our staff.

How did you select Visuality as your partner for this endeavor?

It’s always a competition between offers, so it was something like this: I had also gotten some good feedback from some guys I know that have been cooperating somehow. I don’t know if officially or not, but they were supporting each other. During the course of a discussion with them, they recommended Visuality. I did some background research on them and felt like they’d be a good potential option, so I reached out to them.

When was this project completed?

The project is still ongoing. We have completed the first phase of it. I think it was last month or the one beforehand. How we’re working on developing another module.

There is one other person who is doing the operational work. The feedback from the corporation’s end-users, and from the other ones from the market, was that everything is going well, even better than expected. Their response is very fast. They asked all the questions that should be asked, and delivered a solution based on that information. Overall, we’ve been very impressed with the work they’ve done.

When working with Visuality, is there anything you’d consider unique about their strategic approach and/or development methodology?

They have the capacity of a large-scale operation, and the approach of an agile team, that is totally flexible with a reasonable price. This is something that I consider very rare in the market. You can get a student or a graduate who can do what you want at a reasonable price, but they don’t have the capacity you need. When scalability is important, the options become much more limited because then you’re talking about a very large talent pool. You can usually get a big company that is expensive and offers scale, but they aren’t usually as flexible. You need to have a very detailed contract, and then whatever else you need is an extra charge. This is the perfect tradeoff between the two, I’d say, because they offer huge capacity, with reasonable price and great flexibility.

We’ve been totally satisfied with them. We haven’t run into issues, so I can’t make any specific recommendations.

I have already done it.

Custom RAILS Development for Technical Training Center

"They’re very creative and they listen to our opinions."

Visuality developed a technical school's Ruby on Rails website. This allowed the school to better market its instructional programming courses.

Warszawa, Poland
Ola Starzenska,
HR Specialist, Technical Training Center

Since launch, the site performed very well and showed no defects or other issues. Overall, the school was extremely pleased with Visuality's quality of work, level of engagement, and creativity. The team was consistently responsive and employed a collaborative approach throughout the process.

Could you briefly describe your organization?

I work for an instructional programming school, and we organize courses for people who would like to learn how to code. We offer two-month courses for Ruby on Rails.

I’m an HR [human resources] specialist.

We wanted to have a professional site, and to look professional for our clients. While we can code, we didn’t necessary know how to make a site that could market our brand the right way. We wanted it to be engaging and user friendly. We knew we needed a partner that could come in and walk us through the deployment.

Could you describe the scope of their involvement in greater detail?

I wasn’t with the company when they made the decision to use Ruby on Rails and then hire Visuality, so I can’t speak to that.

As for their responsibilities: they did all of the design and development. They were consulting with my supervisor on best practices and effective usability. They also handled maintenance and case-by-case improvements.

When was this project completed?

The website has since been launched, but we are still working together, and some of their employees are teachers for our courses. It’s an ongoing partnership.

I don’t have any specific stats or figures. They worked just fine with us. We’ve all been pleased with their level of engagement and the quality of their work, overall. The site itself performs very well. We don’t have defects or other issues. We continue to use them for development because of these things.

When working with Visuality, is there anything that you’d consider unique about their strategic approach or development methodology that distinguish them from other vendors?

I wouldn’t be able to make a comparison, I can’t complain, either. They’re very creative and they listen our opinions, and then take them into consideration when building out solutions. They’re very collaborative in that regard. They’re also very responsive with us. If we ever have issues, we know that we can easily get hold of them.

In retrospect, are there any areas in which you think they could improve as a service provider?

No. I don’t think so. We’re really happy with the relationship and the site.

UI/UX Design for Real Estate Co

"The workflow was supported by efficient communication via slack."

May - June 2019

Visuality redesigned the UI/UX of a real estate company’s website, helping them prepare for a PR campaign.

Mateusz Romanowski
Founder, SonarHome

The site’s new layout compliments the marketing efforts. Visuality’s team was dedicated and communicated efficiently throughout the project.

The first iBuyer in Poland - SonarHome I'm the founder and CEO

For what projects/services did your company hire Visuality?

UX/UI of the new website

prepare with the launch of new service for PR campaign

Through connections

design the new page

designer & PM

we made it with new layout for PR campaign

The workflow was supported by efficient communication via slack.

I was impressed by the dedication of their CEO.

quicker estimates