Building modern world brands

We are a design studio based in Wrocław, Poland.
Our main focus is building brand's identity tools.

We've obtained our knowledge in the largest and most awarded ad agencies in Poland and UK working for biggest brands on our planet. Having 12 years of experience we've started our own, small consulting & design studio and since then we transfer our experience to smaller companies with great hunger and motivation to become leaders.

For the past several years we've designed and released numerous websites, app interfaces as well as created visual identity of some great companies from scratch.
Business consulting, customer experience and high quality design are the vital parts of what we offer our clients while supporting and developing their business strategies.

Wroclaw, Poland

We treat all of our clients as most precious assets we have. No favourites in here!

Because of their diversity we stay fresh and hungry for more!

Dark Owl brand strategy and design

The motivated and determined engineer created a completely new steel frame construction for DH world. We were responsible for bringing it to life, designing all of the brand's assets, it's communication strategy and its visual identity elements. All in dark, aggressive motives - as Dark Owl is a hunter and predator, not a victim!

SuperSklep e-commerce design

We've been responsible for creating key visuals of large e-commerce websites together with their brand identity.

Homebook rebranding

This brand gathers more than 3.5mln of unique internet users each month. Inspiring, aspirational to most of them, always ahead of the pack. Rebranding project was done for homebook.pl brand. As Visual71 we took care of their new strategy communication and visual identity. As a result, all sort of different materials were produced - part for a website which remains the same for now.

BMX website redesign

BMX.pl is largest website focused on bmx culture. It lacked clear information architecture and style - thus hired Visual71 in order to make brand stand out and have high quality UX.

Rubin Food Group rebranding

Rubin Food Group works on beef producing market. They've needed a transformation from small B2C brand image to large B2B company, which they actually were. We've designed set of logos for their 4 key subbrands together with a large set of Ci elements.

Supersklep branding project

While reaching a dominant position on Polish e-commerce market Supersklep brand has decided to finally take care of their visual identity. After 10 years of presence customers expected from their favourite brand a better looking service. That's where we came in.

Synaptise branding

Synaptise is rapidly growing company that works on technology transfer market. It connects scientist with businessman resulting in business oriented R&D lab work. We've designed the whole identity of the company. We wanted to share with you the best version that unfortunately was not developed any further.

A+V branding

A+V is one of most recognizable audio-visual companies on polish market. We've created their whole corporate identity starting with naming, logo design and finishing with website design & development

Brand Identity for Food Services Company

"Their projects are 100 percent accurate and of great quality."

Feb. - May 2015

Visual71 provided brand strategy and identity services, which included logo creation, website design, brand collateral, and packaging design.

Krakow, Poland
Karol Mikulec
Director of Marketing, Rubin Food Group

The brand ranked as the second-most trusted international food brand in Europe. Visual71 has produced the projects with accuracy and outstanding visual quality. They have a great understanding of the company's requirements.

Please provide us with a brief description of your company.

I work for Rubin Food Group, a family business started in 1990. We are involved in the production of beef. We currently have two production plants in Poland, and our products reach customers in Europe, Africa, and Asia.

What is your role at the company?

I'm the director of marketing, responsible for all promotional and advertising activities.

What was the business challenge that you were trying to address when you approached Visual71?

We wanted to change the image, and the perception of the Rubin brand. The old logo associated us only with beef, and we had to change it because with have more to offer than that. The new logo and brand diversification needed to be transparent and understandable for everyone.

What was the scope of the project, and can you describe the specific services they provided?

Visual71 was involved in developing our brand strategy and brand identity. Their work included logo creation, business cards, envelopes, email footers, products folders, leaflets, brand books, a website, car and trailers stickers, flags, and the packaging design of Rubin Beef. They also assisted with trademarking the brand.

What was your process for selecting Visual71?

They had a great value to price ratio compared to the other companies we looked at. We could buy cheaper branding services, but we wouldn't get as much expertise or that level of design as we did going with Visual71.

I can't get to specific but, in total, we spent between $10,000 and $50,000.

What was the timeline of the project?

We started in February and ended in May [2015].

What were the results of the project, and are there any metrics you can share?

Our customers, vendors, and employees now understand our group's identity and services better. Visual71 created a coherent visual identity, and accelerated the development of our individual brands. Rubin Beef is gaining more and more notoriety in Europe. Customers in France recently ranked Rubin Beef second in an agricultural survey of trusted European brands.

What distinguishes Visual71 from other providers?

Their projects are 100 percent accurate and of great quality. In my opinion, the most important aspects in cooperation with anyone is understanding each other. There is nothing worse than misguided projects. Visual 71 gives a guarantee that the projects coming out of their hands will be exactly what you want. They possess an amazing understanding of our needs as if they were reading our thoughts. It was the easiest communication I've had in any project – ever.

In hindsight, are there areas in which they could improve, or things you might do differently?

There were no problems except for the project going a little past the deadline, but that was OK because the project was very complex. The original deadline we set together was a little optimistic.

Software Development for German Digital Experience Firm

"I could reach out to Przemek day and night. He was 100 percent committed to the project, and always available."

Visual71 handled the full design and development of the software that supported the augmented reality program needed by the firm within a limited timeframe.

Frankfurt, Germany
Owner, German Digital Experience Firm

Visual71 delivered the final product on schedule, despite an extremely tight deadline. Several attendees of the trade show asked if the software was actually a Playstation 3 game, as the quality of the graphics were phenomenal. They only need to improve on providing more language preferences.

I run my own company that specializes in augmented reality and digital marketing. We've been around for about 10 years now, working with companies like Daimler-Chrysler, Nestlé, Nivea, and some Asian car manufacturers with German subsidiaries like Hyundai or Toyota.

I am the owner of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Visual71?

I had an issue with my development capacities. I've known Przemek [Pawlak, CEO at Visual71] for quite some now, and he offered to help me create an augmented reality program for Hyundai that would be used at a major German auto show. I was under huge pressure regarding timing because the trade show was only weeks after the start of the engagement.

Visual71 was responsible for the full design and development of the software that supported the program.

How did you come to work with Visual71?

I looked at five different companies during that time. In the end, it came to Visual71 because they could help me with the whole process, and were very amenable to my timeline.

The Hyundai project cost about $50,000.

The project only lasted four weeks.

The project ran during the trade show for two weeks. It was a live experience at what was essentially a kiosk. People came in front of the kiosk, were showed a piece of paper, and on the paper there was a steering wheel, and just using this piece of paper, they could control a race car through an augmented reality system. This was used during the whole trade show. They had about 50 to 60 people a day using the experience. There were always huge lines out in front of the kiosk, so the customer, myself, and Hyundai were all very happy with the experience.

How did Visual71 perform from a project management standpoint?

Some of the team members from Visual71 only speak Polish. In the pre-production phase, I had some issues with the Polish language. At the trade show, the experience was translated into German and English, but because of the short time frame, at first, there was only a Polish user interface but, in the end, everything was perfect. That's the only negative thing I could mention, but nothing is perfect. In general, all the graphics looked great. I had customers from Hyundai asking if it was actually a real PS3 [PlayStation 3] game.

What distinguishes Visual71 from other providers?

I was really happy that I could reach out to Przemek day and night. I called him on a Saturday afternoon at five o'clock, and he came to Frankfurt Sunday morning at 10 a.m. He was 100 percent committed to the project and always available. I've never seen this before.

It was only the language issue. I wanted to give my system to another customer, but because of the Polish that it was developed in and the fact that some menus are also in Polish meant that I couldn't use it with anyone else. If I were to do this again, I would write in the contract that all development work and all code must be done in English or maybe German, not Polish.

Overall Score They deserve it for the incredible timeline they delivered on.
    That was one of their best assets.
    It's a Polish company, so I would really be lying if I said anything less than five. They had really good pricing.
    I definitely would recommend them.

Web Design and Branding for Car Manufacturer

"The website is in keeping with our guidelines, and the service is cleaner and faster."

Visual71 provided a web design as well as branding and graphic design for a website that would act as a pressroom for all twenty-six of its Polish car dealers.

Warsaw, Poland
Head of Digital, Polish Car Manufacturer

The website has been received well across the organization and has streamlined the ability of the manufacturer to distribute marketing materials and brand guidelines to their dealers. Visual71 has excellent project management and provides the best value for money.

I work for the Polish division of a European car manufacturer.

I'm the head of digital and social media.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Visual71?

We needed to build a website that acted as a pressroom for all 26 Polish dealers, who report to us. All the dealers must adhere to the brand guidelines that are sent to us from our headquarters in Sweden. This website was to be a place to communicate that material to them.

Full-scale Web design as well as some branding and graphic design.

How did you come to work with Visual71?

I've known Przemek [Pawlak, chief executive officer at Visual71] for the last three years because I worked with him at a previous company, and I thought job might be good fit for him because he excels in digital and branding work.

It wasn't that expensive. I think we paid around $8,000 for this. We compared this with local agencies, and they were three or four times more expensive. Visual71 is a small shop, so I think their cost is minimal, which was important to me.

What was the timeline of the project?

The work lasted around two months; however, any delays were on our end, not theirs.

Not that I can share at this time. We are, however, very happy with the results. The website is in keeping with our guidelines, and the service is cleaner and faster. All the materials for the June marketing materials release were available without any issues, and we received very positive feedback from our dealers.

How did Visual71 perform from a project management standpoint?

Here in Poland, we don't have a lot of resources. From my perspective, I really like to work with people that I don't need to explain every detail too. I just said, "Listen, this is what we need to do, this is the time when you have to deliver, this is all the content you have, so please make sure you're going to do it." We never had to worry about Visual71. It was the most comfortable project that I ever had. I am completely satisfied.

What distinguishes Visual71 from other providers?

I would say that the price matters, but sometimes if you only look at the price, there's no quality. Visual71 is not the cheapest agency, but they provide you with the best value for your money.

There was one issue where something was missed in the project. Essentially Przemek, and his team built one aspect of the website the way he thought was best. However, our PR manager thought a different way but, what I liked about the way Visual71 handled things was, they didn't push it to the end. They said, "OK, it's your call, we'll make it your way." They really wanted us to be satisfied. So, there was one glitch, but from the customer service perspective, they handled it really well, and I appreciated that they were looking for ways to better the product.

I definitely would do that.

Rebranding For Online Home Design Platform

"I was most impressed by their friendly approach and past experience."

July 2017 - Dec. 2018

Visual71 helped an online home design platform craft new marketing materials, including company messaging, brand guidelines, and a new logo. They are also slated to build a new website.

Wrocław, Poland
Anna Stachów
Brand Marketing Team Leader, Homebook

The sophisticated, modern designs set a unique tone for the brand and earned compliments from its customers. Visual71 demonstrated their enthusiasm for the company's goals by communicating swiftly, offering thoughtful design choices, and personally involving upper management.

Please describe your company and what is your position there?

Homebook.pl is a modern online platform that brings together interior design professionals and enthusiasts and helps decorate dream homes. It's a place to find thousands of products, inspirational photos, and trends. I am a Brand Marketing Team Leader.

For what projects/services did your company hire Visual71?

We needed help with our general branding and corporate messaging, so I began looking for an external provider who could help us to define our brand.

We wanted to create a fresh, modern, and consistent identity for the company.

Our team looked at three different branding agencies in Poland. We chose Visual71 because we had amicable conversations with them and liked their portfolio the most.

The process began with a discovery session, during which they got to know our problems and business goals. They spent a lot of time learning about our company and understanding our vision for the brand. After those meetings, they created an entire brand package, including a new logo and messaging materials.

I worked directly with the agency's president, who was very capable and professional.

We have received a lot of positive remarks on our new logo and brand image. Our marketing materials are professional and consistent with the brand. We have a lot of projects lined up for the brand, such as a new website, and we will definitely use them in the future.

We met in person a few times at the beginning of the project, and later we usually communicated by email. Whenever we had a question or concern, they would get back to us with an email or phone call within one day.

I was most impressed by their friendly approach and past experience working with businesses. I felt that they cared about our brand.

Overall Score If I could give them a 6, I would.
    Everything was on time.
    Cost estimates were accurate.
    We love our new marketing materials, and our users do too.
    I refer Visual71 to my business colleagues.