Dallas-Fort Worth Web Design and Search Marketing

Visual App is an internet marketing and web design company in Dallas, Texas that assists business-to-business (b2B) and local SMB companies with their online marketing strategy. Our online marketing services include Web Design, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Advertising, Email Marketing, and Social Media management. We have a proven track record of providing our customers with effective Digital Strategy, Lead Generation, Branding and Reputation Management.

2003
Richardson, TX
  • 2425 N. Central Expressway #475
    Richardson, TX 75080

Website Dev & Ongoing Maintenance for Business Association

"We see Visual App as an extension of the NAPSA staff. They’ve become an integral part of our team."

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

Visual App helped redesign a website to boost overall functionality and design, with the primary new feature being a contractor locator. They now manage SEO and support updates to the site.

Lebanon, Ohio
Nancy Terry
Executive Director, North American Power Sweeping Association

Search rankings have improved dramatically since the engagement began. Visual App keeps the project moving through constant communication. Responsiveness and a customer-oriented approach make them a valuable partner. Their can-do attitude contributes to the expansion of their role.

I’m the Executive Director of the North American Power Sweeping Association (NAPSA), a business trade association for the power sweeping industry.

For what projects/services did your company hire Visual App?

We needed to hire an external resource to help us with a website update, hosting, and ongoing maintenance.

The website needed a complete redesign along with integration of a contractor locator and other functionality.

They came to us through a referral and underwent a selection process by a team of professionals. They submitted a proposal after consulting with us regarding our needs, vision, and goals.

While we began our relationship with Visual App through the website update, it has grown to include multiple projects. They continue to perform website management and maintenance as well as SEO and marketing. They’re now our go-to vendor.

Since the initial selection, we’ve worked with a consistent team at Visual App.

Google Analytics shows we’re having success due to the changes and updates they’ve made. Our presence has grown consistently over the past several years. As a result, our following has grown as well.

They assigned us a project manager. However, we’re never limited to working with just one person. Their staff is always available whenever we need them. Visual App maintains ongoing reporting with our staff as well as to the NAPSA Board of Directors.

We see Visual App as an extension of the NAPSA staff. They’ve become an integral part of our team. I feel as if my organization is their only customer, even if that isn't true. Their responsiveness is unparalleled.

While there is always room for improvement, I’m not sure what that would be. Our needs have always been met.

Digital Strategy for Conveyor Manufacturing Company

"Our website has never looked better nor drawn more traffic."

June 2011 - Ongoing

Visual App helped redesign a website to boost overall functionality and design. They now guide the creative direction, produce content for the site, and lead SEO strategy.

Dallas, Texas
Celie Reid
Marketing Manager, Triple S Dynamics

The number of inbound leads and the site's performance in search have increased markedly since Visual App became involved. Their consistent communication, responsiveness, and creativity justify the investment and make them a valuable partner.

I’m the marketing manager at Triple S Dynamics, a manufacturer of material handling equipment.

What challenge were you trying to address with Visual App?

Our website was in really bad shape after being ignored for several years. When I came to work for the company in 2011, I knew immediately that we had to start over.

They’re the creative driver for the entire website redesign. I tell them my ideas for what I want it to look like, and they make it happen. They also lead our SEO strategy, including keywords.

Other special projects include creating a timeline of our company. They use the company’s archives to create content that showcases our over 130 years of business.

My main point of contact is the account manager. I also work directly with the two principals.

How did you come to work with Visual App?

I was referred to them from a friend who works in media. I also called one of Visual App’s clients to get their opinion. I knew from the first meeting that I was going hire them, even before they gave us their bid. I could tell we clicked in terms of personality and that we would get along well. The fact that they’d created websites for other industrial manufacturers helped me convince my management team. That was a big selling point.

In total, we’ve spent between $150,000–$250,000.

We started working together in June 2011, and the engagement is ongoing.

Our website has never looked better nor drawn more traffic. Our revitalized web presence has been critical to our business. The site is our single most important marketing tool. As they've added more content, we've improved our Google search results. We've also seen more contacts and inquiries coming in through the website. I have no doubt that the improved site has increased our business by millions of dollars over the last eight years.

How did Visual App perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team is great. The principals participate in brainstorming sessions when we kick off a project, and the project managers keep everything running. I had daily conversations with our account manager during the overhaul of the website. I still talk to him once or twice a week as we’re constantly tweaking and adding content to the site. They stay on top of everything. I love that they push me—when needed—to meet our deadlines.

I really appreciate their creativity and their use of brainstorm sessions. We’ll meet in person and have a long discussion about how we want the site to look. Within a day or two, they’re sending me several visual styles. All of the options they send us to pick from are really good. The team relates well to our business, and they're able to create the look that we're going for.

They need to hire a graphic designer. They know how to present a good, clean look. However, a graphic designer would help them add an extra punch to their visuals. That's the one thing that they’re lacking.

Make sure to set aside time to brainstorm with their team. Not only can it help refine your solution, but it opens up the lines of communication. I don’t think we’d have been as successful without it. I always recommended that people take time to brainstorm.

Overall Score It was definitely the right decision to work with them.
    I’ve already recommended them many times.