Converting Your Visions into Reality

We are Indian based group of architects, designers, urbanists, landscape professionals, interior and product designers, researchers and inventors  We work at all scales and in all sectors. We create transformative cultural, corporate , residential and other spaces and other spaces that work in synchronicity with their surroundings.

With an experience of over 7 years , we are confident in our work and are well known to deliver the best quality of work possible.

• Office No 121,Citadel Palace Orchard,Undri Pune
    Pune, MH 411060

Residential Design  Image

Residential Design

Designing of Row Houses In New Zealand.

Services Provided :

Detail Drawings;

Approval Drawings;

3d Views.

Interior Design Renovation for Perfume Store

"Visionary Studio has a lot of fresh ideas that are feasible and attractive."

Oct. - Dec. 2018

Visionary Studio redesigned a perfume shop to give it a more modern look and reflect new inventory. Using 3D technology, they provided 2–3 designs to select from. The project lasted about two months.

Husein Fatehi
Owner, Hakimi Perfume

The newly renovated store now attracts new customers, satisfying the client. Visionary Studio produced a detailed image of the project, materials required, and end result. Daily updates, quick responses, and timely delivery made the project run smoothly from start to finish.

I’m the owner of Hakimi Perfumes, a store that sells Indian perfumes and oils. We’ve been in business for 70 years, and we’re located in Pune, India.

What challenge were you trying to address with Visionary Studio?

We only sold Indian perfumes at first, but we’ve started to sell some foreign brands as well. I wanted to renovate my physical shop and give it a more modern touch to reflect those new products.

Visionary Studio gave me 2–3 shop designs to choose from. I wanted a more modern approach, and I’m happy with the option I selected. The plans were only for the interior of the shop.

They had different people for each skillset, including 3D design, architecture and floor plans, and planning. I worked with 5–7 of them.

How did you come to work with Visionary Studio?

A friend recommended Visionary Studio to me. He emphasized that their ability to use 3D designs would give me a very clear picture of how my shop was going to look. They were also new, having started only 8–9 years ago, and I wanted fresh ideas.

Working with Visionary Studio was the first time that I was sure what the design was and what materials they would use. Their plan was very detailed, and they were collaborative throughout the process.

The project cost about 6–7 lakh rupees (approximately $8,000–$9,000 USD).

The project ran from October until December 2018.

Before the project, the shop had a really old look, so I was primarily doing business with my existing customers and their families. Even though I was getting new and trending products, my shop was conveying the idea that we only stuck with specific kinds of products. Since the renovation, I’m attracting more customers looking for those new products. Visionary Studio told me they’d deliver in 3–4 months, and they achieved that timeline.

How did Visionary Studio perform from a project management standpoint?

Visionary Studio’s office is local, but I don’t think I visited them more than twice. We’d have face-to-face meetings only if it was really necessary, such as if we had to make crucial decisions or if they wanted to show me something. We usually communicated over the phone—I had told them I didn’t understand email and WhatsApp. At my request, I received a daily update on the stage of the shop design, the materials, parts, and so on. They kept me very up-to-date about what they’re doing.

Visionary Studio has a lot of fresh ideas that are feasible and attractive. They also have experience, and they can come up with unique designs, instead of reusing old ones. I loved this about them.

I didn’t encounter anything that upset me. If I didn’t like how a part of the design came out, Visionary Studio changed it really quickly. I’m really happy with their services. They might be a bit on the expensive side, but I think it was worth it.

Just give Visionary Studio your ideas and let them take it from there—they know what they’re doing. They can provide lots of options and fresh concepts, outlining what’s feasible for you and what will work best.

Architectural & Interior Design for Ice Cream Shop

"Their team creates exactly what I want and meets my expectations."

Visionary Studio provides architectural and interior design support to a business. They work with existing designs while creating their own ideas, as well.

United Arab Emirates
Taha Kitabi
Owner, Kitabi Ice Cream

The efforts have been very successful, bringing fantastic outcomes for the business. Visionary Studio is a strong partner, never hesitating to take on new tasks or brainstorm designs. Customers can expect efficient, organized work from this team.

I’m the owner of Kitabi Ice Cream, an ice cream shop.

What challenge were you trying to address with Visionary Studio?

I hired Visionary Studio to do the architectural and interior design for my ice cream shop.

They designed the architecture and the interior design of my ice cream shop. I gave their team some of the designs, but they also provided a few designs themselves.

There are 3-5 people working with us, including a project manager.

How did you come to work with Visionary Studio?

When I was looking for the best team, Visionary Studio was at the top of the list. I gave them some small tasks to start and, once they did it perfectly, I hired them for this big project.

We’ve spent around 20 lakhs rupees (approximately $30,000 USD) on the project.

We started working together in January 2018 and the project is ongoing.

They’ve done perfect work for us so far. The outcome has been super. If I get another project, I’ll definitely use Visionary Studio because of how satisfied I am.

How did Visionary Studio perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve delivered everything on time. Their team is effective and efficient. Whenever i give them a time frame, they give me weekly reports throughout.

Their team creates exactly what I want and meets my expectations. They never refuse to do something because it’s outside of the scope, so that’s great.

There’s no room for improvement and I’m happy with their work.

I recommend using Visionary Studio.

They complete everything on time.
    They deliver what I expect and execute everything very well.

Bungalow Design for Web Design Studio

“They’re one of the best studios.”

May 2017 - May 2019

Visionary Studio helped design a six-bedroom bungalow with a traditional Indian look. The team did drawings, which they then got approved by the government. They also delivered realistic 3D renderings.

Owner, Web Design Company

They oversaw the entire design process, from concept and planning to delivery. Internal stakeholders were very pleased with their design and project management capabilities. Visionary Studio adhered to cost estimates, communicated seamlessly, and delivered the completion certification quickly.

I’m the owner of a web design company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Visionary Studio?

We needed help designing a bungalow.

We had 3–4 meetings and told them we wanted a bungalow, or a home, with six bedrooms. They started working on the concept and oversaw all of the planning stages. They executed a traditional Indian look. The team provided realistic 3D views.

There were 3-4 people.

How did you come to work with Visionary Studio?

I was friends with someone there.

My company spent 1 crore (approximately $140,000 USD).

We worked together from May 2017–May 2019.

We were happy with the design; I’d give them 7.5–8 out of 10. They were really good at doing exterior design, making drawings, and getting drawings approved by the government. They made as many changes as needed, but it was approved in 1–2 stages. We were able to get the completion certificate quickly.

How did Visionary Studio perform from a project management standpoint?

I’d give them an 8 out of 10 for project management. Communication was perfect.

They were brilliant throughout the whole process, from the concept to the planning stages. They were also good with timelines. We didn’t have any major differences with their cost estimates.

No, everything was okay.

They’re one of the best studios. They were really good at design and communication.