Dedicated PPC Specialists

Bronze

Vine Street Digital was born out of the need for honest, transparent and high quality Pay Per Click management. We pride ourselves on being specialists in PPC and providing advanced technical knowledge that other agencies cannot. Our small team of skilled PPC specialists all come from an agency background and each have over 5 years experience in paid advertising.

We work with clients all over the world in a variety of industries and as such we are ranked highly not only in Australia, but overseas as well.

True Pay Per Click Specialists

Vine Street Digital specialises in PPC marketing. We are not a full service agency and instead choose to do one thing, and do it extremely well. Each specialist, having worked in the industry for several years, is well versed in other digital marketing avenues and can work as a part of a wider marketing team. It's our hope that we become your expert voice in PPC to support your wider business goals and marketing efforts.

Honest & Accountable

The way we work has been set up to encourage us to be honest and accountable only to results. We believe that it's in our best interest to not keep our clients in the dark, but to give them access to everything, teach them about the platforms and clue them into what we're doing. Our month-to-month contracts, pricing that's not tied to budgets, and reporting systems enable us to be accountable to results.

• Level 1, 16 McDougall Street
    Brisbane, QLD 4000
    Australia
  • CA

Flow Hive, UQ Business School, Dunn & Watson, Melbourne Tractors, Freedom Migration.

Search Engine Marketing for Consumer Goods Company

"I was impressed with their willingness to be transparent."

June 2019 - Ongoing

The team at Vine Street Digital managed Google & Bing advertising to increase yearly revenue. They created copy and crafted strategies. Their services expanded to Amazon PPC.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Nick Wicks
Head of Digital, Fun and Function, LLC

Revenue has grown across multiple accounts. Their transparent approach complemented Vine Street Digital’s skilled expertise. Customers can expect a results-oriented partnership with their team.

I work at Fun and Function. We design and build toys and therapy tools for children and adults with special needs that are sold online. I’m the head of all digital efforts here.

What challenge were you trying to address with Vine Street Digital?

We’ve worked with a few partners in the past who managed our PPC advertising on search engines and Google Shopping. We started exploring other options, so we hired Vine Street Digital to increase our yearly revenue while maintaining ROAS (return on ad spend).

The team at Vine Street Digital worked on our Google Shopping & search advertising as well as our Bing Shopping & search advertising. They created a creative copy and management strategy for all of those accounts. After that, we expanded their role to do something similar with our Amazon PPC. We gave them a few resources in the beginning, but their team tackled these tasks with little involvement from us.

I worked closely with Gemma (Owner, Vine Street Digital). When she wasn’t available, I worked with two or three others.

How did you come to work with Vine Street Digital?

I heard about them while exploring different options on various industry forums. I asked people for their recommendations. We had explored five or six other companies at the time but ended up choosing Vine Street Digital primarily based on the first few interactions I had with Gemma.

During those conversations, she proved her knowledge and willingness to be transparent. In the beginning, Gemma gave an ad audit to show her skills. The recommendations about her were also positive.

We’ve spent close to $50,000. They also manage a budget for the ad spend.

We started working with Vine Street Digital in June 2019.

There was a 20% revenue growth across all of the accounts. Some of them had upwards of 40%. Considering the stage our company is at, it’s been an excellent sign of year after year growth.

How did Vine Street Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re great project managers, remaining on top of everything. Even when they’re receiving ad copy and coding changes from our internal teams, they’re on top of it. There’s a significant time difference, but despite that, they’re always on top of the work.

Each month, their team provides a monthly analytics report that’s useful and caters to us. We use email and Skype for communication. Basecamp is another tool we use.

I was impressed with their willingness to be transparent. Their team is also results-oriented. Their model works well for us. Vine Street Digital is honest with our team when things aren’t working. Their team is open to fixing issues and trying new things. When areas are working, they make sure to highlight and review why they’re working with our team.

I don’t think so. We’ve had a great experience, and everything has gone well.

Vine Street Digital is an excellent partner to trust. If you want a partner that can take the wheel and not have a lot of hands-on interaction with, they work well with that. We’ve gone through both phases. Initially, I didn’t have a lot of time for hands-on interaction, but now I do. They’re a great resource for both of those relationships.

PPC Management for Solar Energy Company

"Their weekly campaign updates and monthly reports on progress make our job easy."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

Vine Street Digital managed PPC ad campaigns for a solar energy company across Google, Bing and all of their client's social media platforms.

North Boambee Valley, Australia
Mark McClurg
Managing Director, Coffs Solar Energy

The advertising efforts performed by Vine Street Digital have been extremely successful, increasing click-through rates and lowering CPC for the client. Their team provides regular updates and works hard to make the collaboration easy for everyone involved.

We are a solar PV retail & install company that has been established for 10 years and operates on the Mid North Coast and Northern Rivers of NSW. I am the managing director of this company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Vine Street Digital?

Pure PPC Management of Google, Bing and social media advertising.

We wanted to see an increase in quality leads for paid campaigns whilst reducing our cost per click or overall cost per lead generated.

I researched online, read some reviews and then reached out for a telephone meeting. I was impressed immediately. I had already been in consultation with a Sydney based company, but their level of arrogance put me off instantly.

We have a small target area, but we want 100% visibility for all online searches related to our industry. We need to make sure that our online exposure is across all digital platforms.

Gabi (Gabrielle) from Vine Street is our appointed PPC Management agent. She is outstanding.

Our click though rate has increased by 16.5%. Our conversion rate has jumped 21% Our cost per enquiry has reduced by 46.5% Our lead volume has jumped 36.4% Phenomenal results

Very effective. Their weekly campaign updates and monthly reports on progress make our job easy.

I love the fact that this is a company run only with female staff. From my experience dealing with other SEO and PPC Management companies (often male run) these guys (ladies) are in a league of their own.

None

Overall Score Perfect
    Easy
    Exceptionally good
    Flawless
    It's a trade off between keeping this as my trade secret (competitive edge) vs telling my non competing business associates about this amazing find.

Social Media Marketing for Paintball Company

“They’ve done a fantastic job asking us questions and following up on small details to get it right.”

June 18 - Ongoing

Vine Street Digital created social media ads for a paintball park and online shop.  On top of creating new visual content for these posts, they track success and make adjustments to the campaign strategy.

Sydney, Australia
Peter Moss
Owner, Ultimate Paintball

In addition to increasing engagement on social media, the project has helped generate more leads. Vine Street Digital has been hands-on throughout the project, ensuring it’s success. Paying close attention to detail and following up regularly, they’ve been a brilliant partner.

I own and operate Ultimate Paintball, Sydney’s largest paintball park, and The Paintball Factory, an online paintball shop.

What challenge were you trying to address with Vine Street Digital?

We were looking for higher quality leads and hoping to convert more of those leads.

They handled our Facebook and Instagram ads. I provided some written content, but they designed everything and would produce original visual content for the ads. They worked rather autonomously and were constantly changing different aspects to deliver the best results. When people call in because of the ads, they become hot leads and we take it from there.

I worked with Courtney (PPC Specialist, Vine Street Digital) and Gemma (Owner & PPC Specialist, Vine Street Digital).

How did you come to work with Vine Street Digital?

One of my friends worked with them and was very impressed with their work.

We spent between $100,000–$200,000.

The project started in June 2018 and it’s ongoing.

We’ve definitely seen an increase in incoming calls and a lot of engagement on our social media accounts. We’ve gotten more from working with Vine Street Digital than other agencies that have charged more premiere prices. They’ve done a fantastic job asking us questions and following up on small details to get it right. I’m very impressed by them.

How did Vine Street Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been brilliant. I have absolutely no complaints when it comes to project management.

For a small business like us, it’s a big leap of faith to invest in an agency, but Vine Street Digital made us feel safe. That trust is an important part of our relationship. Other vendors we’ve worked with have just left our account alone and we didn’t get enough value out of our partnership. On the other hand, Vine Street Digital ensures that we get the most out of our budget.

I can’t think of anything.

Be very clear on what you want to get out of your partnership—they’re there to help you, you just need to give them the information that they need. They’ll ask you questions and get all the details, but you need to tell them what you want first.

You also need to give them at least three months for them to find their feet and test a few different things. When I was new to the process, I didn’t realize that that it took time, so that’s really important.

Overall Score I can’t complain about anything.
    They were always chasing me.
    They definitely provide more value at a better price than the other vendors we’ve worked with.
    Everyone has room for improvement, but they ask the right questions and get everything done.
    I’ve recommended them to at least three people.

PPC for a Hypnosis Institute

"Their flexibility allows them to stay current."

June 2018 - Ongoing

During an ongoing engagement, Vine Street Digital performs PPC services through Facebook and Google. Their team modifies various strategies in an effort to increase conversion rates.

Milwaukie, Oregon
Bruce Terrill
Owner, NW Hypnosis Institute

The team at Vine Street Digital’s skilled expertise led to an increase in conversions. Their responsiveness was top-notch. Customers can expect a reliable team that delivers effective work.

I’m the president of Northwest Hypnosis Institute, a corporation that trains hypnotists, consulting hypnotists, and hypnotherapists. I use a variety of programs, including the National Guild of Hypnosis Training & Certification. I also have a private practice where I work with clients five days a week on a variety of stressors. I assist clients with everything from phobias, smoking cessation, weight loss, and fears.

What challenge were you trying to address with Vine Street Digital?

I was using different companies for SEO, web development, and PPC. The PPC work the local company was doing wasn’t working at all. When that happened, my business started taking a downturn.

I gave their team an outline of what we were doing before. They came up with their own approach, working on PPC ads for Facebook and Google. Their team would modify their strategies frequently.

Gemma (Owner, Vine Street Digital) is my primary contact.

How did you come to work with Vine Street Digital?

Another company I worked with recommended Vine Street Digital. I got in touch with them and started talking to Gemma. Soon after, she began working on my PPC campaigns.

I spend $300 a month.

Our engagement with Vine Street Digital started in June 2018.

We’re getting new contacts and responses. I didn’t grow up with computers, so I’m mainly paying attention to the number of calls, email contacts, and texts were getting. Their flexibility allows them to stay current. That’s made a huge difference in our conversion rate.

With the last company I was working with, I spent $1,000 a month, and they weren’t producing. I’m getting all kinds of business now while spending less. That makes me happy.

How did Vine Street Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

Gemma was reliable and responsive. If I send her something, she responds right away.

If Gemma says she’s going to do something, she does it in a timely way. In my previous engagement, there were frequent lags in the process and a lot of repetition. I’ve also worked with several other companies that said they would do something but ended up not. Gemma is the opposite. She has a magical approach to creating ads, which has led to a better conversion rate.

Not that I can think of. I don’t see how Gemma could get better.

If you’re looking for somebody with reliable, effective work and with a responsive approach, Vine Street Digital is the company to go with. I’ve referred them to several people, and they’re all happy.

I’m paying a third of what I was paying before.

PPC for Backflow Test Management Solution

"Their knowledge and experience were great and they gave great guidance whenever we needed it."

Apr. 2016 - Oct. 2019

Vine Street Digital ran a PPC campaign for a backflow test management system. The team was also responsible for SEM to increase conversion rates.

Beaverton, Oregon
Diana Lefavi
General Manager, Syncta

The engagement led to improvements across the board. Vine Street Digital establishes a seamless workflow through effective collaboration and project management. The team utilizes their expertise to deliver successful results.

I am the General Manager of Syncta, a backflow test management solution. We are a SaaS model offering a CRM type style product specific for plumbing contractors and water authorities.

We utilized Vine Street to help us manage our SEM and launch some PPC campaigns

Improve conversion rates

The previous GM picked them.

Vine Street did a nice job managing our campaigns and making adjustments as needed in order to keep us within budget and maximize results.

We worked with Gemma and Lachlan

We were very happy with the work Gemma and Lachlan put in to manage our campaigns and we saw improvements across the board. We were acquired by a larger company and integrated with their internal marketing team, or we would have continued working with Vine Street.

Very effective.

They were great about sending out reports and results, but would have loved a more proactive approach on setting up monthly check in calls with the team to discuss potential changes. That said, when I requested meetings to discuss they always made themselves available ASAP and responded well.

Google & Bing PPC Campaigns for Web Design Agency

"They achieved better results than we ever had before with other companies, for a very affordable price."

Jan. - Dec. 2018

For about a year, Vine Street Digital managed PPC campaigns for both Google Ads and Bing Ads. They tested PPC strategies under a limited budget to see if they'd be a viable marketing channel for the business.

Grant O'Neill
Director, GO Creative

Vine Street Digital gave realistic predictions based on the competitive industry landscape and client budget. While they did exceed those expectations, their test proved the PPC was not the best digital option. Regardless, they were affordable, upfront about results, and easy to reach.

I'm the business owner, and the head of business development for our small local team in Logan/Brisbane.

For what projects/services did your company hire Vine Street Digital?

Vine Street Digital managed our Google Ads / Bing Ads PPC campaign.

We wanted to find out if PPC was a viable marketing strategy for our business, because we've attempted to manage it in-house previously, and we were also aware of how competitive our industry (web development/SEO) is when it comes to PPC.

We'd trialled a small number of companies in the past, with big promises but poor results. But with Vine Street Digital, we were given honest/realistic expectations about the PPC campaign for our industry, and respected that integrity.

We scoped the project up front and established goals, timeframes, likely results, and so on. We then collaborated to ensure the initial advertising copy was appropriate, and had continual reports/updates/analysis from Vine Street Digital, so we always knew how things were going.

We dealt directly with Gemma throughout our project.

We achieved better than expected results, in terms of click through rates, leads, and conversions on our side. However, we did confirm our predictions that, with our limited budget and extremely competitive industry, it wasn't going to be the most suitable marketing strategy for our business.

Therefore despite some promising results, we decided to invest our marketing budget into other avenues which were already working well for us.

We spoke sometimes daily or weekly, and monthly, throughout the project. We spoke over the phone and via email, and it was always easy to get in touch, with prompt replies to emails etc.

They achieved better results than we ever had before with other companies, for a very affordable price. The communication was also outstanding.

Nothing in particular. Everything was spot on.

PPC for Commercial Cleaning Services

"Vine has come to the rescue and has been able to successfully and effectively meet our expectations."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

Vine Street Digital provides ongoing PPC services for a commercial cleaning company. This involves reviewing keywords, scheduling ads, and monitoring the ad spend.

Damien Owens
Director, Owens Management Services

So far, the team has gradually increased the number of leads per month and reduced the cost per acquisition (CPA). Weekly check-ins help align internal stakeholders on goals, approve new strategies, and identify opportunities to pivot.

I am the Director of Owens Management Services (OMS) which is a management service of all Facility Maintenance and Commercial Cleaning Services within the commercial space.

We cover these services all over Queensland and some new clients are appearing in Sydney and other states. Facility Maintenance is all the trade services such as Plumbing, Fire, Electrical, HVAC, Gardening, Pool, Pest Control and so on, that ensure the property/building is running proficiently and within the legislative requirements.

We have a well vetted process in recruiting with the above trade companies to ensure compliance for our clients and with continued excellent customer service. Our clients ask for a service to be quoted on or actioned, and we then select the appropriate contractor to do the work under our management through to completion and reporting.

For what projects/services did your company hire Vine Street Digital?

We wanted to run an initial PPC campaign for the commercial cleaning services side of the business, after having dealt with very poor PPC companies in the past for many years.

Get a minimum of 40 quotable leads per month at a low cost per acquisition.

Google initially but after proposal and interview it became clear they were the right fit for our business.

Vine built our initial PPC campaign and continuously review the keywords, ad scheduling and phases used. They frequently monitor the cost spend and adjust according to market.

We were allocated an Account Manager to our company which we liaise with regularly on the phone and via email and periodically have face-to-face meetings.

We have witnessed a great outcome from engaging with Vine. There has been a gradual increase in leads per month and a reduction in the cost per acquisition.

It was excellent! Our Account Manager who also directly manages our PPC campaign was available on phone and email at any time and always promptly replied to any communication. We have weekly phone calls to discuss the campaign and periodical face-to-face meetings every 2-3 months.

Vine genuinely took an interest in our goals as a business and took them on as their own goals for our PPC campaign.

They are very proactive and are always monitoring and making changes to our PPC campaign according to the market. They are very creative and innovative in their processes which has enabled our campaign to continuously produce excellent results month-on-month.

After working with two different PPC agencies in the past that have both failed us, Vine has come to the rescue and has been able to successfully and effectively meet our expectations and deliver on results.

Not that I can see.

PPC for a Travel Company

“…they’re always willing to read up on what we need and ask relevant questions.”

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

After cleaning up an inherited Google Ads account, Vine Street Digital has managed PPC bidding to help a digital travel brand expand into new local markets.

1,001-5,000 Employees

China
Marketing Manager, Travel Company

Vine Street Digital’s efforts on the account have helped drive up click volumes and conversion rates while reducing the cost per click (CPC). For more complex PPC functionalities, they spend their time getting their knowledge up to speed so that implementation is correct. They excel at quickly ramping up and cleaning out Google Ad accounts.

We’re an online travel company that operates an activities and tours platform. As the marketing manager, I oversee our Australian and New Zealand marketing efforts.

What challenge were you trying to address with Vine Street Digital?

When I first engaged Vine Street Digital, we were starting to localize our PPC/SEO efforts and expand into Australian and New Zealand markets. We tasked them with helping us boost our brand through search and PPC activities, clean up our existing Google Ads account, and ultimately improve our conversion rate.

I initially inherited our Google Ads account from our global team who was previously handling all of our PPC/SEO efforts. The account was quite messy, and we needed to get it in good order before we could proceed. I worked with Vine Street Digital to sort out the account, and, since then, they’ve continued to support us by managing our PPC bidding.

My two main points of contact are Gemma (Owner & PPC Specialist, Vine Street Digital) and Lachlan (PPC Strategist, Vine Street Digital).

How did you come to work with Vine Street Digital?

I was looking for a local agency to purely manage our Google Ads account and bidding as opposed to providing any creative solutions. After searching on Google for Australian-based PPC agencies, I found them on Clutch. They had good reviews describing them as a no-frills solution, so I called them, spoke with Gemma, and selected their team.

We’ve worked with them since November 2018.

So far, we’ve seen an increase in click volume, conversion rate, and conversion value. There was also a decrease in the cost per click (CPC).

How did Vine Street Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

We typically handle a lot of the strategy and account set up while Vine Street Digital does the execution. For each project, I give them the instructions, and we work together to define the priorities. So far, they’ve met most of their deadlines.

Operationally, they’re really good. If a client has an unstructured account that needs to get up to speed quickly, Vine Street Digital can be very helpful.

There can be a bit of a knowledge gap when it comes to some of the more complex PPC functions. But, to be fair, our account is one of the bigger ones they’re dealing with, and we have some automated processes that they haven’t had to use with other smaller accounts. Regardless, they’re always willing to read up on what we need and ask relevant questions.

It was helpful for me to meet the team in person for a whole-day workshop. This gave me the opportunity to show them our product, explain how it works, and go through our process. Since then, we’ve worked a lot more closely together. They have a stronger understanding of my needs, and I have a better idea of how they work so that we can move as a team.

PPC & Display Marketing for Payment Tech Startup

“Efficiency is key for growing a business, and Vine Street Digital has no problem with that whatsoever.”

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

Vine Street Digital initially joined the project to manage PPC efforts but now also manage online display marketing. They provide monthly reports and weekly calls to keep everyone up to date.

Sydney, Australia
Elliot Cohen
Operations Manager, Safe2Pay

Communications are now faster and easier, and conversion rates have nearly tripled thanks to Vine Street Digital’s efforts. As professionals that deliver results, they have a methodical digital marketing approach, taking the time to fully grasp the business before developing a strategy.

Safe2Pay is a payment technology startup with under 10 full-time employees. As the operations manager, I cover a lot of positions but mostly operate in the marketing and operations areas.

For what projects/services did your company hire Vine Street Digital?

We originally started working with Vine Street Digital to look after our search PPC. On top of this, we are now working with Vine St to cover our online display marketing.

We wanted to improve the quality of our sales leads and increase conversions.

We found Vine Street Digital through Google. Given their good, organic ranking, we believed they would be a great fit, and they have been.

Gemma (Owner & PPC Specialist, Vine Street Digital) has been very structured and calculated in her approach. After a few over-the-phone meetings, she had a great understanding of what we do and how our onboarding process works. She set up our search PPC quickly and efficiently with no fuss whatsoever. Since then, we’ve expanded her role to include our online display marketing.

We communicate with Gemma directly.

Everything has improved since our initial engagement. Communications have been quick and easy, with execution being even quicker. Our conversion rate has also jumped by almost 300%, which is excellent for a B2B-situated business.

How did the Vine Street Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

We’re very impressed with the communication. They provide monthly reporting have weekly phone meetings to keep everyone on board and aware of what’s going on.

What impresses you about Vine Street Digital?

I appreciate everything they do, from the results they achieve to their communication and professionalism. They’re just pleasant in nature. Efficiency is key for growing a business, and Vine Street Digital has no problem with that whatsoever.

No, not that I can see.

Google AdWords and SEO for Machinery Dealer

"Vine Street Digital delivers over and above our goals and expectations for each campaign."

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

Vine Street Digital provides 360-degree SEO services, handling AdWords, display campaigns, and Facebook remarketing.

Melbourne, Victoria
Lillian Dahl
National Marketing Executive, Melbourne Tractors

Web traffic and qualified leads have increased markedly since Vine Street Digital was first engaged. Their understanding of marketing technologies helps them meet deadlines and respond quickly to any inquiries. Consistent communication and responsiveness make them a valuable partner.

I run the marketing department for Melbourne Tractors Groups. It’s a construction and agricultural machinery dealer with dealerships along the Australian Eastern Seaboard.

For what projects/services did your company hire Vine Street Digital?

We originally needed help with Google search and AdWords.

We wanted to drive more traffic and inquiries to our website.

I originally worked with Vine Street Digital when I was working with a different company. I brought them on board as soon as I joined Melbourne Tractors Groups.

Our relationship with has been ongoing for quite some time. Vine Street Digital now runs all of our online search and display advertising campaigns. They manage numerous campaigns including the use of search, AdWords, display campaigns, and Facebook remarketing.

My main contact is the managing director. At times, I’ve spoken with other members of the team.

We’ve seen a huge increase in traffic to our site. Our lead generation has also grown by 250%– 350% since the engagement began. Vine Street Digital delivers over and above our goals and expectations for each campaign, which is why we continue to use their services.

How did the Vine Street Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team is fantastic and knowledgeable. They’re always only a quick phone call away. If they don’t answer, I know I’ll hear from them within minutes. Communication is professional, and they’re very easy to deal with.

What impresses you about the Vine Street Digital?

The results they’re bringing to our business speak for themselves.

Nothing to note.

They're very efficient.
    Prices are quite reasonable.
    Their work is professional and accurate.
    I've already referred businesses to them.

Bronze