SEO Agency of the Year - U.S. Search Awards

GOLD VERIFIED

We're a 35 person SEO agency on a mission to unleash every company's true search potential.

With a customer success model focused on total empowerment of internal marketing leaders, we are the perfect fit for quickly growing companies.

Victorious utilizes a combination of technology and people to strategically attack the ultra-competitive search marketing channel, achieving ROI, which would normally take years, in months.

In a business atmosphere that makes it nearly impossible to find a reputable SEO partner, Victorious' unique positioning in the heart of Silicon Valley and near-perfect history of performance makes us a dependable addition to any internal marketing program. Unleash your true potential with Victorious.

San Francisco, CA

SoFi, Groupon, TopGolf, FanDuel, Hallmark, Yahoo, GE, Salesforce, GoFundMe, Heap Analytics, Lime, Tupperware, Aravo, AngelList, Peerspace, PagerDuty, ClassDojo, ZenProspect, DraftKings, Audiomack, Offerpad, Fusion, Igloo Software, Apica Systems, Abra, Redbooth, Wandera, ServiceMax, Mintel, Ticket Club, Brainscape, Green Bits, The Shutter Store, Ember, Felix Gray, Swimco, Stockinger, Rank & Style, Pets Best, LoftSmart, Enplug, SQLStream, Singlewire, Kiosk, StitchLabs, ThousandEyes, and Bissell
Victorious + Felix Gray - 3,708% Increased Organic Revenue Image

Victorious + Felix Gray - 3,708% Increased Organic Revenue

FELIX GRAY, a fun team developing cutting edge computer glasses, sought out Victorious’ partnership to transform their presence in search.

The computer glasses market is relatively new with many flourishing competitors looking to seize market share. As a result, many of Felix Gray’s competitors are investing heavily into SEO, leaving Felix Gray’s website with low search visibility and struggling organic

sales.

94.6% Increased Keyword Ranked in Top 100

239% Increased Keywords Ranked in Top 10

427% Increased Keywords in Top 3

333.90% Increased Organic Traffic Year-Over-Year

142.85% Increased Organic Page Views

3,708% Increased Organic Revenue Year-over-Year

729.03% Increased Organic Conversion Rate Year-over-Year

Victorious + Exceptional Villas - 1,757% Increase in Organic Search Traffic Image

Victorious + Exceptional Villas - 1,757% Increase in Organic Search Traffic

A talented team of luxury travel professionals, Exceptional Villas initially contracted Victorious to increase qualified organic leads. Since July 2017, we’ve transformed their website into a massive lead-generating machine. But this wasn't always the case.

From inception, we encountered a myriad of issues: suboptimal metadata, non-existent SERP positioning, and thin content. Additionally, the site was uniquely

built around hundreds of geo-focused pages. Lastly, Exceptional Villas wasn’t ranked on the first page of Google for a single keyword.

Results:

301% Total Increase in Keywords Ranked (26,740 vs 8,897)

1,757% 18-Month Increase in Organic Search Traffic (104,457 vs 15,555)

Increase from 155 to 872 Keywords on 1st Page (as of July 2018)

780% Return on Investment ($7.80 Organic Search Revenue Per $1.00 Spent)

Victorious + Tailors Keep - 112% Growth in Total Organic Sessions Image

Victorious + Tailors Keep - 112% Growth in Total Organic Sessions

Tailors Keep reached out to Victorious in serious need. A beautifully designed men’s shop in the heart of Downtown San Francisco, Tailors Keep looks positioned for steady local business. They make exceptionally well-made men’s clothing, and have a loyal customer base.

However, the sheer amount of competition was choking their business. With the high overhead in downtown San Francisco comes a thrive-or die-business

model. And with a low footprint on organic search and zero digital leads coming into the store, Tailors’ Keep was struggling to not just thrive - but survive.

Results:

621% Increase in Keywords Ranked in Top 100 (1,200 vs. 193)

112% Growth in Total Organic Sessions (11,490 vs 5,411)

124.8% Growth in Total Local Organic Sessions (4,808 vs 2,138)

817% Increase in Phone Call Tracking Leads via Organic Search (605 vs. 74)

513% Increase in Keywords Ranked in Top 10 (41 vs. 8)

SEO Services for E-Commerce Website

"They helped me understand their reasoning for changes, which helped our non-technical team learn about their process."

Feb. 2019 - 2020

After conducting a careful site audit of an e-commerce and vape company, Victorious examined and made adjustments to the platform for SEO. Then, they implemented the new SEO strategy into the content.

City of Industry, California
Ryan Goo
Managing Member, Vapebox

Since engaging with the team, the partner has noticed extreme increases in the number of overall and first-page ranking keywords. Clearly mapping out the project with accurate timelines and providing regular reporting, they kept all parties in the loop and on track toward goals.

We’re a vape company and e-commerce shop called Vapebox.

What challenge were you trying to address with Victorious?

We rely on SEO a lot in our industry because we typically can't buy paid ads for vape products. Started in 2015, our company now gets 80% of our traffic from organic. Something happened, either on our end or somewhere else, and we took a huge tank. We lost all our commissions and were looking for someone to help us get out of that hole.

The first half of it was examining to our site, making adjustments where needed, and testing them. The second half was focused on growth through organic SEO efforts.

I had an account manager as my sole point of contact, and there was a team assigned to us.

How did you come to work with Victorious?

I learned about them through Clutch. I’m not an SEO expert, and I was looking for a company I could feel confident in. We’d be paying a lot of money for these services, and most of the vendors were promising the same thing. I was drawn to them because we could call whenever we had questions, rather than once a month for progress reporting. I based a lot of my decision on the testimonials I found on third-party sites like Clutch.

We spent between $25,000–$50,000 on the project.

We worked with Victorious between February 2019–2020. We stopped because we wanted to reduce costs. It wasn’t to do with Victorious’s services.

After working with them, we grew our overall ranking keywords by 569%. We also saw a 271% growth for page-one keywords. Our site may have been penalized in 2016, so their efforts made up for that. We got those numbers back up after a few months with Victorious, and we've experienced steady growth from there.

How did Victorious perform from a project management standpoint?

In the beginning, they told us what we could realistically expect from their team based on our needs. They gave us a monthly report that detailed notable growth for various keywords. Throughout that process, they used shared Google Documents as well as an Asana board to remain well-organized. It was easy to keep up with the progress that way.

Victorious was very professional and easy to talk to. I was most impressed by the results because there was a lot that needed their attention on our site. They helped me understand their reasoning for changes, which helped our non-technical team learn about their process.

There’s nothing that instantly comes to mind. They’re very responsive, so everything was good.

Clients should be extremely transparent. When we first started, we weren’t completely transparent about how we hurt our rankings in the past. Once they found that out, they were able to locate problems faster. Victorious is just trying to help, so transparency is key.

It was a little expensive.

SEO for Merchant Funding Company

“They were friendly and clear while maintaining a technical project approach.”

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

Victorious fronted and SEO strategy and implementation effort with a corporate financing company. They handled both on- and off-site SEO by earning backlinks and optimizing the format.

Fitz B.
Growth Ops, Merchant Funding Company

Catalyzing a significant increase in web traffic, the team has been successful in ranking the company for thousands of keywords on Google SERPs. They prioritized transparency and tracking progress by providing their partner with a dashboard that updated metrics daily.

I work in growth operations at a merchant funding company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Victorious?

We were trying to grow our organic traffic through Google. I was looking for an SEO company that’s demonstrated mastery of the subject and could help us do well.

I decided to be very involved with them, funneling all relevant information through them. To accommodate for SEO, they made several structural changes to our HTML semantics. Their goal was to make the solution very lean so Google can properly crawl the contents of each page. In addition to optimizing our site’s format, they wrote content for our team as well.

I worked with two people who wore all the needed hats during the project.

How did you come to work with Victorious?

I saw that they were rated highly by a reputable platform. Their price point was higher than other companies I was considering, but I still presented them to my boss. He decided to give us enough budget to move forward with their team because we were convinced that they were the best.

We spend about $3,500 each month.

We started the project in October 2019, and our work is ongoing.

Our traffic has increased significantly since we started working with them. This month, traffic was up by about 40%. At this point, we’re starting to rank for thousands of keywords because of our optimized page content, vetted descriptions, titles, calls to action, and more. That, in part, can be attributed to the quality of their content creators. For many of the keywords, we’re now ranking on the first or second page. As we earn more backlinks, we continue to rise in the ranks. I couldn’t be happier with their work and process.

How did Victorious perform from a project management standpoint?

They were friendly and clear while maintaining a technical project approach. I’m able to sync up with them on details and broader concepts. We recieve monthly reports and have access to a dashboard to track our progress. Their dashboard updates daily, so we’re able to see our progress whenever we like.

Their results speak for themselves. With SEO, you get what you pay for. They really know the industry and can do SEO the right way.

They have so much demand for content marketing that it takes a while for us to recieve article inputs. That’s a growing pain, but I’m still loyal to them in this area. Aside from that, everything has been great.

Learn as much about their process as possible. Then, provide them with as much useful information about your company as possible. That’ll help them maximize your SEO strategy.

I’d rate them higher if I could.
    I recently referred them to a friend.

Online Presence & SEO Services for Legal Organization

"Their results are unparalleled. They follow through on their promises."

Sep. 2019 - Ongoing

Victorious provided SEO services for an injury attorney’s website to expand their digital audience and reach. They worked collaboratively and suggested keyword strategies that would make the biggest impact.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Tim Mott
Owner, Valiente Mott Injury Attorneys

Boosting about 10 keywords and phrases to the first page of Google results, the team has already proven their skill and capabilities within the digital marketing industry. Demonstrating consistency in communication helped them in cultivating a productive, trusting relationship.

I’m the owner of an injury attorney firm in Las Vegas, Nevada.

What challenge were you trying to address with Victorious?

We wanted to establish an online presence and significantly increase organic traffic to our website.

They focus on SEO marketing, so they’ve worked on getting our website to the first page of Google search results. The main goal was to make it easier for people in our region to find our services online, so they tackled that issue by addressing our SEO strategy.

We worked with three people from their team: a strategist, a developer, and a researcher.

How did you come to work with Victorious?

During our extensive research process, we found that they had won dozens of national and international awards for their success in small business SEO.

So far, we’ve spent about $60,000 with them. At the end of our 14-month contract, we will have spent over $100,000.

We started working with them in September 2019, and the project is ongoing.

Originally, we were ranking on Google for a few hundred words. Now, we’re ranking for over 4,000 keywords. That was a significant indicator of their success. At this point, we’re ranking on the first page for over 10 key phrases. That’ll continue to increase over time.

How did Victorious perform from a project management standpoint?

They were excellent with communication and very detailed. We communicated over email and phone calls. Our team has a check-in call each month where we spend an hour going over everything.

They’re transparent in providing us with their research and work that goes into their decisions. Throughout the project, they explain each step they take. Most importantly, their results are unparalleled. They follow through on their promises.

I have no complaints.

Be upfront with your expectations, showing honesty and transparency. The process takes time, but they will deliver.

They’re not cheap because they’re the best.
    I’d absolutely recommend them to people regardless of the industry.

SEO & Website Optimization for Talent Agency

"Their communication’s top-notch."

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

Victorious manages SEO initiatives to improve website rankings for a talent agency. The team proposed site enhancements and performed keyword research that guided the development of an SEO strategy.

Denver, Colorado
President, Talent Agency

Victorious executes effective SEO campaigns that increase the website’s ranking to capture an increased amount of business. The team provides dedicated resources and tools that facilitate a smooth and transparent partnership. Their responsiveness and accessibility ensure ongoing engagement.

I’m the president of a talent agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with Victorious?

I wanted to improve my rankings.

Victorious helps with our SEO efforts. Their team directs strategies and creates campaigns that fit our business model and keywords, which we establish collaboratively. While they completed keyword research, I provided feedback. Their team sends proposed changes for our website to our internal team that implements them.

Over the two years of our engagement, I've had two main points of contact. I communicate with one person but there are more people behind the scenes who also support this project.

How did you come to work with Victorious?

I researched companies and saw Victorious’ awards and reviews. I talked to several different agencies but came to a decision that their team was the right fit.

Our collaboration began in December 2018, and it’s ongoing.

To assess their performance, I look at revenue to see if it’s attributed to my website. Victorious helps us to achieve our goals. I’ve had my website up and running for ten years. Since working with their team, I’ve seen an uptick in business.

How did Victorious perform from a project management standpoint?

We have several calls a month and use Google Docs to share documents. Their team has a proprietary tool for analytics that I can access 24/7. They’re organized, thorough, and great communicators. There’s a lead on my account, so there’s never a question about who to contact. The process is streamlined. Unlike Victorious, there are many companies that assign 4–5 different people to an account, so you never know who to contact when you have questions.

Their communication’s top-notch. For a long time, I was with a smaller agency and got used to their 24/7 availability. When I went to Victorious, one of my main concerns was accessing their team. They’ve certainly met my expectations.

I have nothing negative to say about Victorious.

State your goals and concerns upfront. Make sure that you’re on the same page. From the get-go, I was clear with what I expected to get from this relationship. So far, they’ve exceeded my expectations.

Overall Score I don’t have any major complaints.

SEO Efforts for Digital Media Organization

“Victorious has shown that they’re a leader in the SEO world.”

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

Victorious handles the SEO services for a digital media organization. In efforts to increase organic traffic, their team audits the two platforms as well as provides backlink and keyword generation.

Website Marketing Manager, Digital Media Organization

The platforms have seen an uptick in traffic. Victorious' customized strategy and SEO efforts have caused positive growth for the partner. Their team is accountable to goals and meets expectations. Excellent customer service and effective account management skills are hallmarks of their work.

I’m the website marketing manager for a digital media organization. I manage our brand’s website.

What challenge were you trying to address with Victorious?

For a long time, my organization didn’t focus efforts on our website. We eventually realized we needed to give more attention to it. So, we searched for a partner who could help with SEO efforts and improve our organic traffic.

Their team handles our SEO efforts and strategies. We currently have two websites and are in the process of rebranding both. The first thing Victorious completed for us was a technical and content audit. Then they updated specific pages as well as provided backlinks and keywords we wanted to be ranked for. Their team provides strategy and recommendations for our platforms and resource centers.

Victorious pointed out the exact areas that our organization needs to improve on. What’s more, they make recommendations and steps to progress in those areas. Their team completes a lot of keyword audits to see which ones perform the best.

I work with a couple of people here and there, but my main point of contact is an account manager. We also have a person who we discuss contract changes with.

How did you come to work with Victorious?

I joined the organization after they began a partnership with Victorious. I don’t know the exact answer, but I do know Victorious has shown that they’re a leader in the SEO world. That’s probably what drove us to pursue them as a viable vendor for our needs.

We’ve invested between $150,000–$200,000.

We started working together in December 2018, and our partnership is ongoing.

The website’s overall traffic has had an upward progression. We get this data by tracking our rankings for specific keywords and web pages. Then, we pay attention to those rankings and measure how we’re performing in relation to our goals.

We’ve adjusted our thinking and strategy because of their team. Our organization has seen a lot of growth in the overall area we want to rank high in. Victorious is creating some new keywords, and I anticipate we’ll see growth in those areas as well.

How did Victorious perform from a project management standpoint?

Our account manager is great. We speak multiple times a week. When he’s out of the office, the backup team is really responsive as well. They’ve been great to work with.

What’s most impressive is their customer service and desire to help us accomplish our goals. Also, their account management skills are excellent.

I can’t think of anything.

I advise them to be forthcoming and upfront about their true goals and where they need the most assistance. Victorious will step in and help with that. That’s been a beneficial part of our partnership.

Overall Score They’re easy to work with.
    They’ve never missed a deadline.
    They’re competitive with pricing.
    Their deliverables are always very thorough.
    I’d recommend them for sure.

SEO Audit & Improvements for Real Estate Agency

"The company is very transparent and is meeting all of its timelines."

Sept. 2019 - Ongoing

Victorious provided SEO services for a real estate agent. Their goal was to increase organic search presence, keyword rankings, and backlinking. They wrote blogs and aimed to increase page position.

Haverford, Pennsylvania
Webmaster, Real Estate Agency

Victorious has increased organic search rankings and page placements. Traffic and sessions have been improved. Their knowledge of SEO and transparency is very impressive. The quality of leads and search ranking is very high.

Webmaster for a real estate agent's website.

For what projects/services did your company hire Victorious?

Search engine optimization services to improve the website page position and ranking on search engine websites.

The goal was achieve higher page ranking / location on organic searches for key search terms for the communities that the real estate agent and website service and target, with the ultimate goal of attracting serious Buyers and Sellers to the website.

We had worked with two previous SEO companies; although both provided useful guidance, neither achieved the increase in organic search term page placement and rankings that we desired and needed. We therefore interviewed several additional SEO companies and were impressed by the reviews from prior clients, reputation, and Victorious SEO’s skills.

Victorious SEO conducted a comprehensive audit of the website and an analysis of page positions for key search terms. The team then developed keyword strategies to achieve better rankings for key word searches involving the communities served by the real estate agent and the website.

Victorious has revised key pages within the web site, incorporating new text and key words, provided important back links, and is writing blog postings with relevant topics, all with the goal to increase page position / rankings for the key towns/communities that the real estate agent and the website serve.

Initial contact was through an “Enterprise SEO Consultant” who was very knowledgeable and provided an early assessment of issues with the website during the preliminary discussions when we were evaluating Victorious to be our SEO company. We were then assigned a “Customer Success Manager” (CSM), who has been the prime point person for us at Victorious.

There are also 6 other individuals who are part of the team, but the CSM is the principal contact; she is terrific. We speak with her at frequent intervals, at least biweekly, and she provides us with monthly reports providing analytic details and improvement in page rankings and placements for multiple key search terms. Victorious SEO also provides us with a portal to Asana, which summarizes the planned activities and those which have been accomplished/completed by month.

Whereas prior to commencing the project, the website generally did not rank well on organic searches for key search terms, after 5 months of commencing the project, some of the key search terms page placements have increased dramatically on organic searches, and the website now appears much higher page placements, some on pages 2 and 3, for some of the targeted organic key search terms and target areas.

Organic traffic and total viewers per month have both increased. The “quality” of the viewers also appears to have improved, as many visitors are now searching for higher-value properties, and many are returning to the web site to utilize its home search features.

Victorious SEO has a very defined process for evaluating a website and implementing changes to enhance SEO; we are able to follow progress on planned tasks through the Asana portal. The Customer Success Manager with whom we have been working is outstanding, has been readily available when we had questions or suggestions, and has provided us with monthly reports summarizing the page rankings for key search terms and progress being made.

Its knowledge of SEO. Also like the fact that the company is relatively small, and it is easy to contact the Customer Success Manager, who is excellent. The company is very transparent and is meeting all of its timelines.

Victorious SEO is continuing its efforts to increase web site traffic, with the goal for the web site to bring in serious buyers and sellers.

Overall Score Victorious SEO is achieving our target goals
    Excellent - readily available.
    Higher than our previous SEO companies but also higher quality and achieving better outcomes, so good value.
    Excellent to date - very knowledgeable and we are seeing clear evidence of improved website page position for key search terms.
    Highly likely.

SEO & Keyword Monitoring for Storage Company

"They really care about the client and try to make sure the client is getting the most out of their campaign."

Victorious manages ongoing SEO services for a storage company. They've optimized the website to be SEO-friendly, set up a backlinking strategy, and currently monitor keyword rankings to increase web traffic.

Calvin Hemington
Business Owner, Boombox Storage

Since joining the project, Victorious has more than doubled the site's traffic, securing first-page search results for several relevant keywords. Conversions have also jumped notably. Victorious employs an organized account manager who is knowledgeable about SEO and keeps up with all tasks.

Boombox is a full-service storage company that manages the pick up, storage, and retrieval of your extra things. Boombox comes to you so that you never have to deal with the frustration and inconvenience of using a self-storage facility again.

No more dusty storage units, no more digging through boxes or losing track of your things. Boombox makes storage simple. I am the owner of Boombox Storage

For what projects/services did your company hire Victorious?

We hired Victorious to boost our SEO results.

Goals consisted of increased conversions, keyword rankings, and website traffic.

I researched local SEO agencies

First step in the process was to audit our current website to optimize it for SEO. Victorious walk us through the entire process and outlined what changes needed to be made and gave support where they could.

Once the site was optimized Victorious completes monthly tasks in order to boost SEO results. They'll send backlinks to your website, monitor keyword rankings and add social signals across the web to increase web traffic.

The team consists of 4-5 people with 1 point person that works directly with us to answer any questions we might have or walk us through our monthly results. They are very responsive and organized.

We've more than doubled our web traffic and are ranking on the first page for many relevant keywords to our business. Conversions have increased dramatically as well.

The workflow is seamless. They organize monthly tasks through Asana so you can keep traffic of all the tasks as they are being completed. Your account manager as sends reminder emails and sets up time when they need an hour to review results or strategies.

Their responsiveness and knowledge of SEO sets them apart. They really care about the client and try to make sure the client is getting the most out of their campaign. It's reassuring to know that both parties are rooting for the success of the campaign and your business.

Added technical support would be a plus but any limitations they had on their end when doing our site audit they actively tried to look for a solution and assist as much as possible.

SEO for Luxury Travel Providers

"We’ve seen improvements for all of our core one hundred keywords thanks to Victorious’ campaign."

Victorious was hired by a luxury travel provider to support their SEO efforts. The team provided keyword analysis and performed website audits to optimize their search engine performance, among other services.

Encinitas, California
Steve Barth
Former Director of Marketing, Global Basecamps

With a communicative project management style and an expert team, Victorious’ campaign has delivered successful results. While the speed of delivery could be improved, stakeholders are satisfied with the increase of key metrics.

At the time of our engagement with Victorious, I was the marketing director of a luxury travel provider, Global Basecamp. We provided custom trips worldwide.

What challenge were you trying to address with Victorious?

We needed support in our SEO efforts.

The team provided a range of services, focusing mainly on keyword optimization. Victorious also helped us resolve some technical issues we were experiencing on our website that were affecting our SEO.

In our first meetings, we had a dialogue about the challenges our company was facing and crafted a strategy together.

The team focused on altering our website’s page structures, as well as creating new pages around keyword themes. They eliminated broken links and performed technical audits.

Victorious also consulted on content creation and provided guidance as to how to best leverage our SEO practices.

We worked with about four or five people. My initial point of contact was Samantha (SEO Consultant, Victorious), and we had an account manager who was supported by a larger team.

How did you come to work with Victorious?

We did a search online for the most highly awarded SEO agencies, and came across Victorious. We considered a few other companies as well, but thought Victorious was the best fit.

We’ve spent over $50,000 with Victorious.

The project began in January 2018 and is ongoing.

We’re tracking monthly visitors and keyword rankings, and we’re doing really well in both aspects. We’ve seen improvements for all of our core one hundred keywords thanks to Victorious’ campaign.

How did Victorious perform from a project management standpoint?

Our account manager communicated with us very well, and we could count on them to deliver support even at inconvenient times.

We feel comfortable going to Victorious with any question and know they’ll have the answer. The confidence they provide is really valuable to us.

The speed of delivery is reasonable, but I always wish we could see results more quickly.

Set benchmarks at the outset of your engagement and be clear about your expectations. Have a specific number in mind for certain time periods within the campaign. That practice has really helped to streamline our projects.

SEO Audit for Marketing Software Company

"Their audit of the whole website was extremely comprehensive and straightforward."

Jan. - Oct. 2019

Victorious performed an SEO site audit in preparation for a re-skinning. Their team identified technical and content issues in order to improve organic search ranking. They also established target keywords.

Haley Fraser
Content Marketing Manager, Pixlee

Victorious' efforts brought a lift in organic search ranking. Responsive and effective, their team was easy to work with and brought a comprehensive approach to the site audit. The technical explanation could have been more detailed, but overall their work was well-received by the client's team.

I am the content marketing manager at Pixlee, a software company that helps brands market with their customer stories and manage influencer marketing.

For what projects/services did your company hire Victorious?

Victorious was tasked with helping us perform an SEO site audit for the re-skinning of our website.

Our goals were to identify the major technical and content issues with our site that we could update to impact our ranking overall and site performance.

Victorious was recommended to us through another company.

Victorious completed a full site audit after jointly establishing our target keywords relevant to our business. Once we provided that they crawled the whole website and produced an in-depth guide to fixing the errors based on the level of impact and amount of effort required to fix them. They were responsive to all questions and meetings along the way.

We worked with a technical team, a couple of customer success members and one sales rep.

We have been evaluating the success based on metrics in google search console – so far we're seeing a small lift in organic search rankings.

Overall they were responsive and effective in fostering an effective dialogue.

Their team was personable and their audit of the whole website was extremely comprehensive and straightforward.

For some of the more technical questions we had it would have been helpful to go into more detail, but our team was able to figure out these items on our own.

SEO & Content Creation for Adventure Travel Company

“We can tell that they’re actually invested in the success of our company in the thoughtfulness of their work.”

Jan. 2019 – Ongoing

After conducting a site audit, Victorious researched keywords and created content to aid an expedition company’s SEO. They build backlinks as well, focusing their efforts on five pages of the website.

Seattle, Washington
Allyse Siegfried
Digital Marketing Specialist, Zegrahm Expeditions

The team’s SEO services have increased lead generation and user engagement online. Pageviews have been increasing by about 3000%, aided by the 1,343 keywords that now rank the client on the first page of search results. Their project managers are focused, attentive, and transparent in communication.

I do digital marketing for Zegrahm Expeditions, an adventure and travel company. Normally, I work with SEO, content planning, and strategy.

What challenge were you trying to address with Victorious?

We were hoping to clean up the backend of our website to correct technical SEO issues. That would help us focus on high authority keywords that we were lacking compared to our competitors. We also wanted to build more backlinks to our site, using the most optimal anchor text.

In the first few months of our partnership, they ran a technical audit. In that effort, they combed through the backend of our website, making SEO corrections and providing us with a list of things to fix on our end. Then, their team made a list of 50 high-authority keywords that we wanted to target, also selecting five core pages to most heavily optimize.

The pages we designated as most important were the ones we focused on for backlinking. So, every month, they built backlinks to those pages and sent organic signals through our site’s content. This information was reported to us in monthly strategy sessions.

They also created content for us that showcased the keywords we selected. In the beginning, they offered us a list of ideas for content and keywords, giving us the choice to write it ourselves. We ended up using their resources to generate blog posts for the site. In fact, we just signed a new contract with them that gives them all content writing responsibilities. Our new contracts with them take us all the way through 2021.

We worked with Ben (Senior Customer Success Manager, Victorious), Chad (Enterprise Account Executive, Victorious), and Kenny (SEO Strategist, Victorious). They have a pretty big support team, and their company recently added two additional people to it.

How did you come to work with Victorious?

They reached out to our company and did a free site audit for us. Then, they spoke to my previous marketing manager and went through a walkthrough of their technical processes. I liked what they had to say, so we signed with them.

Considering both our current spend and new content writing contract with them, we’ve spent a total of about $55,000.

We started working together in January 2019, and our engagement is ongoing.

We’ve seen a growth of a cumulative 503 positions among our 50 selected high-authority keywords. Two of our most popular keywords are on page one, in positions seven and nine, which is a huge improvement. Those keywords were both expedition-centered, which makes us more competitive in the expedition travel business. Additionally, since January, they’ve increased our first-page ranking keywords to 1,343 different keywords.

There’s been high growth in traffic and paid trips on many of our major destination pages. Pageviews are up 3300%, and the average growth of those pages since the start of our collaboration is about 3000%. We’ve also seen a 25% increase in goal completion, which includes the number of people requesting quotes, joining waitlists, downloading brochures, or calling in.

How did Victorious perform from a project management standpoint?

They hit every deadline, often overshooting the targets we set for them. We’ve never had a single month with bad results from them. That’s due to their organization, timeliness, and the flexibility of their management team. They’ll provide suggestions, but really listen and make themselves open to our input.

Their reporting is really clear and easy to understand. They also share all their deliverables with us as they work. That way, we can look back at it later and extend it to our executive team as well. In their work, they report using SEMrush and Asana. Our team is encouraged to track their work and examine their various checkpoints.

Obviously, the results are very impressive, but the team is also commendable. They’re enjoyable to work with and capture amazing results. We can tell that they’re actually invested in the success of our company in the thoughtfulness of their work.

I can’t think of anything they could do differently. They’ve been really flexible, which is why we’re signing an extended contract with them. Victorious satisfies us with their hard work.

Have clear goals in mind, but also make yourself open to suggestions. No matter what, they always have the customer’s best interests at heart, so it’s worth hearing what they have to say.

Overall Score They’re great collaborators and researchers.
    They’ve never missed a deadline.
    They’re slightly above our preferred budget, but it’s been worth every penny.
    They’re organized and outperform expectations every month.
    I would recommend them for sure.

GOLD VERIFIED