Bring your brand to life.

We deliver innovative, brand experiences that make an impact. We proudly partner with small businesses and everyone in between to unlock value through creativity, technology, and business-minded thinking. We believe that creating memorable experiences is the best way to connect with your consumers. From dynamic web designs to cutting-edge digital marketing strategies, we believe that the custom solutions we create today will transcend the trends of tomorrow.

2019
Lafayette, LA
  • 537 Cajundome Blvd.
    Lafayette, LA 70506

Trinity Rental Services Image

Trinity Rental Services

Website design and development work for Trinity Rental Services.

Classic Auto Spa Image

Classic Auto Spa

Website design and development work for Classic Auto Spa.

Faith House of Acadiana Image

Faith House of Acadiana

Website design and development work for Faith House of Acadiana

Web Development for Local Non-Profit

"We’re ecstatic about the end result."

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

Vibrandt Media designed and developed a new website for the client. They used some content from the original site, but the majority of the work was done from scratch.

Lafayette, Louisiana
Crystal Scrantz
Program Director, Faith House of Acadiana

As a result of Vibrandt Media’s work, the client has seen an increase in user engagement with the site. The team worked quickly and exceeded expectations throughout the process. They worked efficiently to create a high-quality site that is user friendly and aesthetically pleasing.

I’m the assistant director for a local nonprofit that provides services to survivors of domestic violence, including shelter, and non-residential programs.

What challenge were you trying to address with Vibrandt Media?

Vibrandt Media reached out to us to offer their web development services because they wanted to give back to the community. Our site wasn’t functioning the way it needed to.

They migrated some of the content from our old site, but visually the site is completely new and much of it was built from scratch. The website has increased functionality and is more user-friendly.

We worked with two people, but my main point of contact was Brandy (CCO).

How did you come to work with Vibrandt Media?

They contacted us.

They’re working for us pro bono as a way to give back to the community.

We started working together in November 2019, and they continue to provide us with maintenance services.

Our web traffic has increased exponentially. More people are finding us online and reaching out. We’re ecstatic about the end result. The site is beautiful.

How did Vibrandt Media perform from a project management standpoint?

We didn’t set any specific deadlines since they were doing the work as a volunteer service. However, everything happened much quicker than I expected. Brandy would complete tasks that I assumed would take a few weeks in two days.

What impressed me the most was that they were accommodating and cognizant of what we needed and how they could best help the community. We didn’t have a specific idea of what we wanted, but we got back an excellent product that met all our needs.

No, not at all. They exceeded our expectations throughout the whole process.

I don’t have any specific advice. Their goal is to make their customers happy, so I recommend working with them because I think you’ll get something you’re happy with.

Web Design for Art Gallery

"Their ideas and the look that they brought to the table excited us most."

Sept. 2019 - Ongoing

Vibrandt Media redesigned a website to modernize an existing platform for an art gallery. The team rebuilt the platform’s backend and integrated visual content. They provide ongoing support.

Lafayette, Louisiana
Tony Bernard
Owner, Bernard Studio & Gallery

Vibrandt Media delivered an impressive website with a professional aesthetic that highlights the platform’s visual content. The team provided creative concepts and accelerated the project timeline to meet business needs. They are a committed partner, which leads to ongoing collaboration.

I’m the owner of Bernard Studio & Gallery, which is an art gallery.

What challenge were you trying to address with Vibrandt Media?

Basically, I needed to get my website out of the Stone Age. I wanted to freshen the look of my website. Also, I needed a professional backend.

I gave the project to Vibrandt Media. I gave their team images of my art and told them to do what they thought I needed. I told them that, as an artist, I didn’t want to get involved because I would pick the project to death. They redesigned the website without my direction and still help me with the product.

I worked with two people from Vibrandt Media.

How did you come to work with Vibrandt Media?

I knew the Vibrandt Media team. When my wife and I found out about their services, it wasn’t a big decision to make.

We started working together in September 2019 and the collaboration’s ongoing.

I was nervous because I’m an artist and wanted to control the project but I knew that I had to be quiet. When they presented the site before it went live, we were awestruck. They enhanced my artwork and made it stand out. I was so impressed that I was emotional.

I participate in festivals that bring recognition. While their team gave me a timeframe for the project, they produced the website in half the time to be ready in time for the events. We were surprised and excited that the project happened that fast.

How did Vibrandt Media perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate via email and phone. I had a site, so I wasn’t in a hurry. However, Vibrandt Media put in extra hours to make the project happen quicker.

Vibrandt Media recognized what I needed personally, as an artist. The website looks like it’s for a gallery in New York City. Their ideas and the look that they brought to the table excited us most.

No, not that I know of.

Give them the information and move out of their way. Let them do what they know best.

I’ve already done it many times.