One-stop Web Development Solutions

Verve Logic is a renowned and award-winning company that has been providing web development and digital solutions for the past 11 years. Keeping pace with the constant technical evolutions, our team spares no effort to help our clients accomplish their goals and achieve success. Started as a UX design service provider, the company soon established itself in the digital marketing world as well.

Hitherto, we have delivered a plethora of flawless campaigns to our clients with the help of our pool of experts from the field of web development, designing, and internet marketing.

We believe in converting technical advancements into our assets thus, helping our people establish their brands, companies, products, start-ups, and revamping the existing ones. With years of experience in multiple domains, we have served clients from various sectors, such as Tourism & Travel, Food & Beverages, Real Estate, Automobile, Social Networking, Healthcare, Education, and so on.

We specialize in:

• Graphic and Website Designing
  • Web Development
  • Digital Marketing Services- SEO, SMO, PPC
  • Software Development
  • Android and iOS mobile application development.

Over the years, we have won various accolades for our work.

• Best SEO Company Award for our excellent services.
  • Best Digital Marketing Company by Silicon India.
  • Featured by CIO Review for providing our clients with the best experience.

At Verve Logic, we create the stories that you want to convey through your apps and websites

2007

Play O Cafe

Just Jersy Clothing

Jean and Karen Clothing

Hotel Safron Crest

Chef Diner (Online Chef Booking)

Chef Diner (Online Chef Booking)

Bond and Bury Clothing

Around The Corner Cafe

Multi-Vendor Market Place

Everyone looks for a feeling of comfort, a specific style, different hues to suit every moment. We have endeavored to provide the customers with exclusive casuals, formals, office wear, and pure luxury. Clothes are just a beginning! Let's celebrate this existence together...with your store- YOSTOR.

Kindergarten for Mexico

Bilingual Institution with an educational model focused on learning rather than teaching. The student guided by his teachers builds his knowledge in an environment of freedom and respect that allows us to foster attitudes and values ​​linked to his training as a person.

Directory Listing Website

Recovery Guidance is the only website that gives you direct access to all mental health and addiction treatment providers both near you and nationwide.

Real Estate Listing Website

At Foundation Corp we understand buying a new home isn’t like any other transaction. Buying a new home is emotional, it’s about your future, it’s about your family.

Hotel and Resort Website

Royal Quest Resorts & Hotels The Vijayran Palace Reviving the ancient Maharaja experience

Expired Listings for Manhattan

Every real estate agent wants to grow their business and become a listing agent. ExpLiMO.com provides high quality leads on a daily basis and offers a unique opportunity for Manhattan real estate agents to prospect for expired listing leads and grow their business exponentially

Driod View (Simple and Attractive Blog Service)

Driod Views is simple blog based website which serves all the technical and non technical post related to the Andriod. Please see http://vervedemos.in/droidviews/

Freelance Content Writing Website

Get Business Content to demonstrate your professionalism, Web Content to boost your online traffic or Legal Content to save on your Lawyering Costs through ScriptBaron.com

Online Chef Booking Web and Mobile Application

ChefDinner.com connects people who love cooking & hosting dinners with people who love eating authentic home cooked meals.

Limousine Boss (GPS Based Taxi/Limo Booking Website)

LimousineBoss.com provides personalised and customised service to all our valued prestige clients.  Be it personal, corporate or events, we are your one stop shop for all your airport, ferry terminal, road trip, and city transportation needs All chauffeurs are professionally well-dressed in Limo Attire, (White-Black) with clean, safe cars for your safe, comfortable and enjoyable journey. A local "Blacklane", "Uber" service for the premium, at a more affordable rate!

Gorollo (Bike Rental Portal)

Gorollo.com is a marketplace that connects bike-owners with licensed riders who are interested in renting the bikes temporarily. With the increase in number of owners willing to rent their bikes, the process of renting bikes will become affordable for motorcycle enthusiasts and travellers.

Magneto E-commerce Website

Craftsvilla is an e-commerce website which serves online products selling facility for users.  Click here to Contact US

Website Dev for Agricultural Commerce App

"Verve Logic provides skilled resources and a positive approach."

Jan. - June 2018

Verve Logic provided website development, business documentation, and creative design services.

Founder, Agricultural Commerce App

Although still in beta release, the app is expected to perform well. Verve Logic’s robust team offered a wide range of talent and industry expertise. Effective project management and diligent support contributed to the fruitful collaboration.

I am the founder of MyAgriSolution, a online marketplace where vendors and farmers can sell their agricultural products.

For what projects/services did your company hire Verve Logic?

I hired Verve Logic for business idea documentation and website development.

My goal was to make finding and buying a variety of agricultural products simple and convenient.

Impressed by their online reviews, I submitted an inquiry. They presented their portfolio and immediately won my confidence in their services.

They first completed documentation of my business concept and established a scope of work. They then designed all of the web pages and developed the UI and backend. Finally, they conducted a quality analysis and executed the beta release.

In addition to the website development, they also created a logo and printed materials.

The team included one business analyst, one project manager, two designers, one UI developer, one backend developer, and two testers.

Because the project is under beta release, we are waiting for the full impact, but we are very excited to see the results.

For the duration of the project, project management remained excellent and the team cooperative. Someone was always available to immediately address any of my concerns.

The team provides effective project management, timely support, skilled resources, and a positive approach. Their services were satisfactory and met my expectations.

In order to provide us with an immediate assistance, they often tried to reach out to us on weekends; I would prefer they enjoy the time off.

Website and Logo Design for Recycling Business

"I was impressed with their management, coordination, and development skills."

Jan. - Mar. 2018

Verve Logic built a logo, brand, and website. They designed the site's UI and built a custom CMS.

Maharastra, India
Manvendra Pratap Singh
Founder, ScrapKaroCash

Verve Logic distinguished themselves with their thorough project management, excellent design work, and collaborative attitude.

I'm the founder and owner of ScrapKaroCash. My website helps users collect scraps and convert them into useful resources.

For what projects/services did your company hire Verve Logic?

My company hired Verve Logic for logo and brand design. I also wanted them to design my website.

I wanted to target big industries that produce tons of waste, which is useful after recycling.

I searched for them on Google, read about their services, and asked them for a quote.

When Verve Logic began the project, they provided a statement of work. After receiving my comments, they created a prototype and a detailed flow document. Then they shared the web layouts, UI/UX, and customized CMS.

Five or six people worked on my project. I initially received assistance from a business analyst. Later, a project manager assisted me through development.

Their project management was impressive and I was happy to work with them.

I was impressed with their management, coordination, and development skills.

No one is perfect. They might need to improve, but I haven't found anything worthy of mention.

Interactive Quiz Web Development for Software Company

"We've received good responses from our customers so far."

July 2018 - Aug. 2018

Verve Logic provided web development services, building an interactive landing page in the form of a quiz. The collected information is delivered in PDF and Excel spreadsheet form.

Hamburg, Germany
Louis Padberg
Corporate Designer, NovaStor GmbH

The project ran very smoothly, with its quick delivery permitting the continuation of the company's wider services. The team managed the project effectively and ensured that all the team members communicated smoothly with each other.

NovaStor is a Hamburg-based manufacturer of backup and restore software as well as data protection solutions.

For what projects/services did your company hire Verve Logic?

We needed a quick and easy way to show our prospects their backup, in order to see if there are any weaknesses or improvements. For this we needed a landing page in the form of a quiz.

The user should be guided through an interactive landing page, which is structured like a quiz. This requires no navigation, with an interactive design. The collected information should be sent by email in the form of a self-generated PDF to the user and in an Excel spreadsheet to our team. We also wanted it to be mobile optimized.

We looked at freelancer.com for an agency that offered quality and speed, while being available for questions and improvements. We were looking for someone who would not only work from our specifications but also provide their own thoughts. We chose Verve based on those criteria.

The project was clearly structured. First, we got to know each other in a telephone conference and gradually got into the project. They looked very professional and well-structured, which made the whole project easier.

The team was big enough to live up to our expectations. We worked closely together and were able to solve technical and graphical problems in a short time.

The work was completed at the right time which meant we could directly begin with our project. We've received good responses from our customers so far and are happy with the solution. It met our requirements.

The project was not that big but we still had solid project management. We were always able to communicate with each other via Skype or email.

Their strength lies in the size of the company. They have a small agile team that can communicate directly with each other. We immediately received competent answers.

There are no big improvements needed.

Everything was on time.
    I found their cost to be reasonable.
    We got what we expected.
    They know what they are doing, I highly recommended them.

E-Commerce Development for Jewelry Store

"Vervelogic gave us professional service and delivered the work on time and as promised."

Feb. 2016 - July 2016

Verve Logic designed and developed a jewelry website to increase international sales and visibility. The team worked on all aspects of development, from frontend to backend to QA.

Usha Jain
Marketing Manager, Verve Jewels

The team’s professionalism and expertise convinced the board of directors to go with them, inspiring confidence in their work. They were able to produce a great product at a reasonable price and cost for the company.

I handle all marketing and accounting activities at Vervejewels. We manufacture various kinds of silver, gold, and diamond articles as per the current fashion.

For what projects/services did your company hire Verve Logic?

We approached Vervelogic with the idea that we wanted to sell our product globally. Verve Logic developed a single vendor store for us from scratch. They designed and developed the entire portal for us.

We wanted to sell our creative and eye-catching jewelry to both domestic and overseas clients.

I did a Google search and decided to contact them with my idea.

The main idea is to showcase our jewelry online in order to gain the attention of previously out-of-reach customers. Up until this point, we have mainly dealt with local clients; this was an effort to keep ourselves up-to-date and to showcase our products to overseas.

When we hired Verve Logic, we had a meeting where they introduced us to the project team who would be involved in our project. It included 6 people total, including a graphic designer, a frontend developer, a backend developer, QA and a project manager. They were all very professional and hard working.

It can be hard to convince my board of directors to approve third-party vendors, but when they saw Verve Logic's work, it became quite easy. The board didn't question me about the choice. Vervelogic gave us professional service and delivered the work on time and as promised.

How effective was the project management?

I compared the time and cost given by Verve Logic to that of other vendors, I was able to find some freelancers who were ready to do the work at lower cost but I didn't have the confidence in that that I had in Verve Logic. Their overall management, ambiance, and team are supportive and cooperative.

Their transparency and dedication are impressive. They are very professional and have great expertise.

Overall Score I learned professionalism from Verve Logic.
    Everything was well planned and scheduled.
    I found their cost to be reasonable.
    The quality is as per my expectation.
    I strongly recommend Verve Logic for any e-commerce solutions.

Logo Design and Web Development for Solar Energy Firm

"Their team's talent and dedication is their most impressive attribute."

Oct. 2017 - Jan. 2018

Verve Logic designed a logo and developed a website for a solar energy company. The team participated in initial discussions on the design and then executed the work on a short deadline.

Parth Mishra
CEO, Solspire Energy

The team followed instructions well, bringing the company’s vision for the logo and website to life. They were talented enough to insert their own suggestions and style while being dedicated to the original project and idea.

I am the founder and CEO of Solspire Energy, an emerging solar energy company in India.

For what projects/services did your company hire Verve Logic?

We wanted help with logo design and website development.

Our goals were to get the best design and functionalities in the least amount of time.

I reviewed many developers on the market and was most impressed by the work done by Verve Logic. I immediately asked their team on board.

Our logo was designed through a series of discussions with the team lead and developer. I gave the team a brief outline of what I wanted, and they followed up on it, offering a great logo with everything we needed in a short amount of time.

On the other hand, the website development required more detailed discussions and basic design changes periodically. There are various animations on the website, so the team had done their best to incorporate everything I asked for.

We had a team lead and a single designer/developer on both projects. The team was very talented and cooperative.

The team works according to instructions very well. They took all insights that I provided and incorporated it into the site. They were also able to provide some design improvisation.

The communication was fantastic; it was very healthy. Their team was always available.

Their team's talent and dedication is their most impressive attribute.

Logo and Web Development for Real Estate Company

"Their work was excellent."

Apr. - Aug. 2018

Verve Logic developed and designed a website. The team also designed a logo and provided subsequent web support.

Manish Danwar
Director, MIT Homes Pvt. Ltd.

Verve Logic’s effective approach and responsiveness created a seamless experience. The team was helpful during the partnership and ensured the site was SEO-friendly.

I’m the director of MIT Homes Pvt. Ltd. We provide ready-to-move-in homes.

For what projects/services did your company hire Verve Logic?

We needed services for logo design and website development.

We wanted a functional real estate portal to provide customers with an easy and user-friendly experience.

I found them during a Google search for logo design services.

The project started with logo design and then proceeded to web development. They completed documentation, wireframes, and the formal scope of work. Webpage development included design services, a customized CMS, and web support.

The team included one project manager, two designers, two HTML developers, one backend developer, one tester, and one business analyst. The project manager was my single point of contact.

The code was SEO-friendly. Testing is still in progress and we are waiting for feedback.

The project manager was helpful during the entire development process.

The team had an effective approach and followed up regularly. Their designs and project management also stood out.

We didn’t have any complaints or issues. Their work was excellent.

Site Dev & Design for Luxury Goods Distributor

“They kept the lines of communication open.”

Apr. - Sept. 2018

Verve Logic developed a bespoke e-commerce website and designed a new logo.

Lebanon
VP of Transformation, Luxury Brand Distributor

The website is expected to increase online leads and revenue. While they could improve their scoping process, Verve Logic’s constant availability and clear communication contributed to positive results.

I am the VP of a distributor of well-known luxury brands. We sell tableware, kitchenware, dinnerware, crystal, and gifts.

For what projects/services did your company hire Verve Logic?

We wanted to have an e-commerce website.

Our goal was to engage with our online audience and allow our clients to purchase our products wherever and whenever they want.

We considered several companies before selecting this vendor based on online reviews and their portfolio.

They provided full e-commerce development, including a custom backend. They also did logo and brand design.

We were in contact with their project manager and business analyst.

The website will help us serve clients outside our region. We anticipate that it will open another revenue source.

They met our expectations. They kept the lines of communication open, usually via email and Skype. We had no issues with the language barrier or time difference.

more comprehensive project scoping would prevent misunderstandings during development.