DEDICATED TO YOUR DREAMS. DIRECTED BY YOUR NEEDS

We’re a technology company born out of Hyderabad, helping you outperform your competitors with our expert craftsmanship in Software Development and Digital Marketing. Every application or digital experience that we create must not just look beautiful, but should function beautifully too.

Hyderabad, India
  • City Tower 2, Biz City Business Centre, 14th Floor, Sheik Zayed Road
    Dubai, DU 00000
    United Arab Emirates

Vogue Telecom, GATI, SMART RAJ, AL MASAOOD, Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC), INDIA CME, NTV, Digitak, LOHA, IMI Mobile, MEDIX, UCARS,GO HOSTEL, MAHALLI,T NEWS
Gati KWE Image

Gati KWE

GATI-KWE Limited is India's leading overseas courier services Pioneering Express Distribution services, since 1989 and Supply Chain Solutions Company, committed to make their customers business always Ahead in Reach.

GoHostel Image

GoHostel

We are inspired by our dreams and therefore, we make our best attempts to reach our goals. When departed with the family it becomes difficult to manage daily chaos and yet concentrate on the career.

Our GOHOSTEL app helps you in finding the right choice of stay at your comfort. Either you prefer to stay in a hostel, service apartment, or as a paying guest the security, comfort, as well as affordability matters a

lot. Being in a new town or place, there will be every possibility that we may get cheated with the false commitments. Our app will give you detailed information of the staying facilities and ensures transparency of data. You can easily select and compare different accommodation options and negotiate too.
Al Masaood Auto Image

Al Masaood Auto

Al Masaood is one of the leading trading families of Abu Dhabi with a rich diversity of companies and businesses in Abu Dhabi, for over 40 years Al Masaood has been an icon for the UAE’s automotive market, today is the main distributor for Nissan, Infiniti and Renault in Abu Dhabi.

Al Masaood Auto Image

Al Masaood Auto

Multi-Platform Dev for Sustainability Company

"I was most pleased with the level of their client service..."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Versatile Mobitech Pvt Ltd provides iOS, Android, and website development for an environmental sustainability firm. They design the UX for the project and develop the backend.

Hyderabad, India
Yashwanth L
Managing Director, SEE Wheelers Technologies Pvt Ltd

Versatile Mobitech Pvt Ltd's efforts have been high-quality. Their suggestions and additions are impressive. Their team is knowledgeable and communicative. The attitude and skills of their employees are impressive.

SEE Wheelers aims to build a worldwide network of social, economic, and environmental sustainability ambassadors to spread awareness about the importance of sustainability and its potential impacts. We aim to become the pioneers of the sustainability movement. I work as a co-founder as well as the Managing director.

For what projects/services did your company hire Versatile Mobitech Pvt Ltd ?

We hired Versatile Mobitech for the complete development of android and ios applications along with the website for our project named SEEWheelers.

Aims for the project are:- 1. Android App 2. iOS App 3. Website Development

I've found Versatile through a search engine and saw their portfolio and reviews. After initial discussions, we were convinced they were capable and well experienced for the service we need.

SEE Wheelers aims to build a worldwide network of social, economic, and environmental sustainability ambassadors to spread awareness about the importance of sustainability and its potential impacts. We aim to become the pioneers of the sustainability movement and invite anyone and everyone to join us and be part of our journey. Services: SEE Wheelers is a platform built for individuals, companies, agencies, and other entities, SEE Wheelers represents a space to freely discuss, create and spread clear and accessible information on sustainability. You could think of it as a knowledge hub that works to promote sustainability in a transparent and democratic way.

The team composed of a project manager who coordinated with us, a designer who has designed the UX for the project, an android developer, an ios developer, backend developer and Quality analyst.

Our project is still on-going. We are satisfied with the quality we have received till now and they always come forward with suggestions which are impressive. With the expertise, Versatile Mobitech team has offered, we believe we will have an excellent product.

We used to receive weekly reports with updates about the project. Also, we were closely connected with the entire team to discuss and execute the project effectively. A project coordinator is always available to take discuss any issues we faced on a daily basis.

Most impressive is the overall attitude and enthusiasm of its employees, always willing to solve complex issues and deliver the best product on time. I was most pleased with the level of their client service and their professional approach towards the project delivery.

Project timelines need to be check with the deliverables.

Scheduling was good.
    They are reasonably priced depending on the services and project. They outperform their competitors in terms of quality and pricing.
    Overall quality was good without any errors.
    I would recommed them to anyone

Web & App Dev for Travel Logistics Company

"...they took the money and never delivered the work."

2.5
1.0

June 2018 - Jan. 2019

Versatile Mobitech Pvt Ltd. was brought on to develop the front-and backend of web and mobile apps.

New Delhi, India
Executive, Yuvee Brainstorm

Despite receiving payment, the vendor has not produced the promised results by the established deadline. Also, their communication style hasn't kept internal stakeholders well informed. This has impacted stakeholders' ability to deliver results, resulting in a loss of potential clients.

I’m an executive at Yuvee Brainstorm, a travel logistics company. We optimize the way corporate transportation is happening across India.

What challenge were you trying to address with Versatile Mobitech Pvt Ltd?

We saw the opportunity in the market and wanted to organize the resources so we’d get optimum routing for the way corporate transportation is currently done.

Most of the process is broken up, and we wanted to automate that. I needed someone to develop the front-and backend of my web and mobile apps.

The overall solution was supposed to be developed by FusionX, and FusionX outsourced this product to Versatile Mobitech Pvt Ltd.

So, for me, FusionX was one point of contact. However, there were a lot of payment issues between FusionX and Versatile Mobitech Pvt Ltd. This made Versatile Mobitech Pvt Ltd. stop its work with FusionX.

I entered into an agreement with Versatile Mobitech Pvt Ltd. to expedite the product and finish the remaining work, which was basically 30% of the project. We were supposed to pay a certain amount upfront, and they would finish tasks within a month.

However, they took the money and never delivered the work. It’s been over six months, and they’ve only finished 5% of what they were supposed to do. Now, they’re blackmailing me to give them equal money to finish up the work for the iOS application that’s pending at their end.

They stopped working on my project even when my payment was 100% on time, in advance. This happened in January of 2019 for reasons not known to me.

How did you come to work with Versatile Mobitech Pvt Ltd?

FusionX told me the product would be handled by Versatile Mobitech Pvt Ltd. To expedite the product, I needed to coordinate with Versatile Mobitech Pvt Ltd. directly.

I started working with FusionX in 2017. I learned that I was working with Versatile Mobitech Pvt Ltd. in June of 2018, and that continued until January of 2019.

Describe the impact this engagement has had on your business.

This engagement has impacted the delivery of my solutions. I lost almost all of my initial prospects (three clients that were asking me to implement the solution). Those clients aren’t going ahead with us since we haven’t been able to deliver the solution.

How was project management handled?

I really had to push a lot to learn status updates. They were pretty bad at communication from the middle of 2018 onwards.

They tried to avoid meeting in-person and having calls. The owner will always try to avoid the calls as he’d rather text. They seem to not have any fear of the law or of any fear of following legal contracts.

Is there anything that the vendor did well or that you would consider a strength?

No, there’s nothing positive to say about Versatile Mobitech Pvt Ltd. Since the day they came into the picture, the product got delayed by almost a year.

What advice do you have for clients with similar needs to yours?

Any future user should ensure they’re doing first-hand reference checks for these developers because they take on outsourced projects from a lot of other companies.

If you’re going directly or indirectly to them, be careful, they may end up holding back your work to give them extra money. If you don’t give them the extra money, they might not deliver the code or finish the work.

0.5
Overall Score I hope people don’t waste their money as I did.
    You may end up paying double the money if you want the code delivered to you.
    It’s kind of average. You have to explain a lot of times what’s required and take notes to ensure they’re working. There’s a lot of back and forth.

Mobile App Dev for Hostel Booking Platform

"I’m happy with the results Versatile Mobitech Pvt Ltd has delivered."

Jan 2019 - Ongoing

Versatile Mobitech Pvt Ltd was hired to develop a mobile application. The team began with Android development before moving to iOS and web. They used MySQL, Fabric, and JavaScript.

Krishna Prasad
Founder & Director, GO HOSTEL

The work is still ongoing, but there have been no signs of bugs or crashes during the development process. While their skillset in certain technologies could improve, they coordinate well, making excellent collaborators. Expect great quality work at a reasonable price.

I’m the founder and director of GO HOSTEL, a hostel booking platform.

What challenge were you trying to address with Versatile Mobitech Pvt Ltd?

We needed an agency to develop our mobile application.

Versatile Mobitech Pvt Ltd started with Android app development, using MySQL, Fabric, and JavaScript. Then their team will move on to the web and iOS development.

I work with one person for the database, one for the frontend, a team leader, and a project manager.

How did you come to work with Versatile Mobitech Pvt Ltd?

After researching various resources who perform mobile app development, I chose Versatile Mobitech Pvt Ltd because they offer good quality for a good price.

Our engagement with Versatile Mobitech Pvt Ltd started in January 2019.

So far, I haven’t seen any crashes.

How did Versatile Mobitech Pvt Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?

While I’m in contact with them weekly, we have a monthly meeting for status updates. We coordinate well together, communicating through email, phone, and WhatsApp.

I’m happy with the results Versatile Mobitech Pvt Ltd has delivered.

They should improve their knowledge of new technologies that are coming into the market.