Go global. Go local.

Verbolabs is a language solutions company that offers transcription, language translations, voice-over, dubbing, etc. in various languages in India as well as foreign languages.

Udaipur, India
  • 156 Roop Nagar, Sector-3 Hiran Magri, Udaipur
    Udaipur, RJ 313002
  • 88/15, Borewell Road Whitefield, Bangalore Pin: 560066
    Bangalore 560066

Epic TV, Shemaroo, Culture Machine etc.

Language Translation Services | Verbolabs Image

Language Translation Services | Verbolabs

Translate in various Indian languages like Hindi, Tamil, Telugu etc and in Foreign languages like Spanish, Russian, Swedish etc.

Best Transcription Services | Verbolabs Image

Best Transcription Services | Verbolabs

Verbolabs offers best transcription services. The services are offered at reasonable rates.

Document Translations Services Image

Document Translations Services

We offer best document translation services in Indian and Foreign languages at very reasonable rates.

Voice Over Services | Verbolabs Image

Voice Over Services | Verbolabs

We can give best voice overs services to you in various languages so that you can reach larger audience.

Movie Subtitling Services | Verbolabs Image

Movie Subtitling Services | Verbolabs

Verbolabs provide best subtitling services of any movie, video etc. in various languages whether in Indian as well as foreign languages.

Localization Services | Verbolabs Image

Localization Services | Verbolabs

Verbolabs offers best localization services and transcription of interviews in Indian and Foreign languages.

Translation Services for Digital Media Company

"Their response time was good, which was crucial."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

During this partnership, VerboLabs has worked on translating and subtitling trailers as well as short-form YouTube videos from Hindi to English.

Mumbai, India
Former Senior Creative Producer, Digital Media Company

Working within the required timeframe, VerboLabs's translations and subtitles received approval from the internal team. Working in a fast-paced environment, they deliver work quickly and exactly as requested.

I worked with VerboLabs at my previous company where I was the senior creative producer.

What challenge were you trying to address with VerboLabs?

We were producing videos for a London-based NGO client around gender equality. Our scripts were in Hindi so, we needed a lot of literal translations and subtitles. That’s why we hired Prithvi (Founder & CEO, VerboLabs) and her team.

They did standard translations for us. We weren’t looking for quality-oriented translations for subtitling since the London team was looking at those scripts from the point of view of safeguarding.

Apart from producing some trailers, VerboLabs made about 12 short-form YouTube videos in the timespan of 6–7 months.

Prithvi was our sole point of contact.

How did you come to work with VerboLabs?

They’d been working with my previous company for quite some time. Someone referred me to them so I reached out to Prithvi.

I worked with VerboLabs from April–June 2019, which was when the first phase launched. I left the company but the project is still ongoing.

There were no metrics in place but the work was approved by our creative team. Having said that, there were no constant quality problems. Most of the time, we needed things done fast and VerboLabs delivered on time without us having to push them.

How did VerboLabs perform from a project management standpoint?

The communication was very good. Prithvi was my single point of contact and she was there for me when I needed something done quickly.

Their response time was good, which was crucial. Quality was important, but we were more concerned about quick turnaround time, per the client’s requirements.

Prithvi was pretty efficient both work- and time-wise. There were times when I had to rush her and she did a good job turning it around on time.

VerboLabs could be more quality-focused. Subtitling is a tough job and expressing the idea behind something in another language is not easy. We required them to deliver basic work, which they did, but I think they could improve their quality and expression. Their subtitles are not of the same quality as those we see on Netflix or Amazon.

My advice has to do with planning in advance. When I was working with them, the requirements weren’t clear from our side sometimes and we kept changing briefs.

I realized that when we were clear about what we needed, the team did well. It helps if the details given at the start are comprehensive and complete.

Overall Score I had a good experience working with them.
    It depends on the kind of work people are looking for. They’re not at Netflix standards yet.