Exceptional Websites For Exceptional People

At Ventin, we only specialize in WordPress website development. We have made a commitment to master everything about building effective and attractive websites for our clients that will inform their prospects and help them get more customers.

There are plenty of people who will provide you with a website. Many of these people either don't know much about marketing and how to use your website as part of an overall plan. The rest can help you with marketing but really aren't masters at actually building websites.

We're different because while we understand the entire stack of marketing we remain masters at our craft of building amazing websites that attract visitors, capture leads, educate prospects, and sell your products and services.

Are you ready to work with the experts?

Jenks, OK

Gary Busey, The Church Studio, Vocal Authority, Certified Source, Teegarden Studio, Fund Your Org, Esperance Bakery

Esperance Bakery

The Church Studio

Certified Source Staffing Professionals

Gary Busey

Web Design for Communication Training Consultancy

"The site has earned positive customer feedback for its sleek and professional design."

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

Ventin Web Solutions designed a website. The team curated video, photographs, and products on the site. They now maintain it.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Rena Cook
Founder, Vocal Authority

The visually-appealing site has achieved positive user feedback. The team has helped target audiences with clear and effective language.

I’m the founder of Vocal Authority, a consultancy that trains professionals to communicate more authentically and confidently. I am also a speaker and author.

For what projects/services did your company hire Ventin Web Solutions?

I needed a vendor to design and maintain my website.

I wanted to communicate my business in a clear and compelling manner to my target audience. I hoped to drive potential customers to my website and get them engaged.

James (President, Ventin Web Solutions) is a colleague. When I explained my need, he understood the challenged and showed me his vision for my business’ digital presence.

James designed the website. Features included video—which I provided—product sales, and appointment scheduling. He also included email drip marketing functionalities. James now maintains the site.

I work directly with James. He has a team behind the scenes.

The site has earned positive customer feedback for its sleek and professional design. James’ high-quality work accurately reflects my business and communicates my services clearly.

We communicate via email and in-person conversations. Often, we discuss how he’ll use the video and photographs I provide.

The depth of James’ knowledge is amazing. He is curious and always seeking to deepen his skills. He is very creative and a great storyteller.

No, I can’t think of anything.

They are always available via text, email, or face-to-face.
    The cost is very reasonable.
    The website has exceeded my expectations.

Website Development for Messaging Firm

"Working with them helped me see how much value a well-built website can provide."

June - Sept. 2017

Ventin Web Solutions delivered a website to display newly developed messaging. They offered several design schemes and implemented the chosen layout. Other deliverables included a tutorial video.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Brad O'Hara
Founder, Bearded Bard Productions

The new site performs well and fulfilled metric goals within a quarter of going live. Ventin Web Solutions provided specialized attention and provided instructions on how to use their product most effectively, which has led to improved user engagement, sales, and speaking engagements.

I’m the founder of Bearded Bard Productions, a consulting and storytelling business. We help companies discover who they are at their core and clarify their internal and external messages.

For what projects/services did your company hire Ventin Web Solutions?

I needed someone to bring one of my client’s messaging to life online.

I wanted to improve my client’s digital visibility, customer engagement, domain authority, and online revenue.

I selected Ventin after meeting with James (President, Ventin Web Solutions) several times. He was excited about my approach to messaging and grew passionate about my client's vision. His proposal was fair, and his expertise, personality, and vision made it an easy decision.

After several discovery meetings, the Ventin team submitted design schemes and sample layouts for review. They made quick work of creating the site and filling it with content and also provided overall feedback regarding areas for improvement. In addition to making all approved changes, Ventin delivered short tutorials for the simple functions of the site. They then launched the site.

We met our metrics within three months of launching the site. User engagement and sales were up, and more and more speaking engagements were being booked through the online system.

It was seamless. If anything, they paused to wait on us once or twice. Even when that happened, they were gracious, kind, and quick to get back in action.

I was blown away by James. It's not often you meet a CEO who’s so hands on. His knowledge was incredible regarding both building and using the site effectively. So many companies build something and walk away, but Ventin taught us how to best use what they built. Working with them helped me see how much value a well-built website can provide.

There are always areas for improvement, but nothing particularly notable. We had one communication error and received an apology very quickly, even though the error was most likely on our end.

Website Redesign for Commercial Photography Studio

“Ventin Web Solutions has gone above and beyond the work I initially hired them to do.”

Ventin Web Solutions redesigned a website to showcase a photography studio’s specific strengths and services. The enhancements they made focused on expanding visibility and engagement.

Tulsa, OK
Brian McMurtry
Owner and Photographer, Focus B Studio

Ventin Web Solutions worked seamlessly and synergistically to rapidly complete the new website a few weeks after receiving the specs. The revamped site attracted nearly a threefold increase in web traffic within just one month. The team coupled high-level work with expert guidance.

I am the owner and operator of Focus B Studio in Oklahoma. Our premiere commercial photography studio specializes in interior,  architectural, and portrait photography.

For what projects/services did your company hire Ventin Web Solutions?

I hired Ventin Web Solutions to build us an improved website that would better represent our studio.

It was important to me for Ventin Web Solutions to create a web presence that would showcase the studio’s talents and capabilities. I also wanted to increase the website’s traffic and visibility.

As I searched for a provider on social media sites like LinkedIn, Facebook, and Google, Ventin Web Solutions kept showing up as one of the best in the field. Soon after researching their company, I had a face-to-face with James (President, Ventin Web Solutions). It quickly became obvious that Ventin Web Solutions was the right choice for my needs.

At the start of our engagement, I described our needs and the desired look and feel for the website. Based on that information, Ventin Web Solutions produced a mockup of how they planned to design the new site within a short time timeframe. After I gave my approval, the team had the site running within a few weeks. Ventin Web Solutions manages my content on an ongoing basis. They offer the flexibility to make any adjustments I request throughout the year.

My direct interactions were mainly with the president. He conveyed the progress his team of developers was making behind the scenes.

Within a brief period of about a month after launching the new site, we saw an immediate increase in web traffic. It doubled, if not tripled, within the first quarter. My business has increased, and I am attracting a better clientele.

Interaction with Ventin Web Solutions was very smooth. They listened to what I needed and made informed suggestions that went above my expectations.

Ventin Web Solutions has gone above and beyond the work I initially hired them to do. I’ve been very impressed with their communication and customer service. They’ve been very helpful and have done a great job of keeping up with our social media. The feedback they’ve provided me helps me make the necessary changes to stay current and relevant. The team is always on top of the day-to-day happenings in the digital world.

So far, I have no complaints. I’m completely satisfied with how Ventin Web Solutions has performed.

We had no issues with scheduling.
    The expense was very reasonable for the level of quality and service they provided.
    They offer excellent service.
    I highly recommended Ventin Web Solutions.