Mobile App Development Company

TridhyaTech is a full-service software development company that caters its services to eCommerce, web, and mobile application development. We believe in technological empowerment and provide end-to-end tech solutions to build an effective digital presence. Headquartered in Ahmedabad, we serve a global clientele by helping them revolutionize the idea of their business through impeccable services.

Whether you are looking out for a top-notch expert with niche industry insight or a groundbreaking team with diverse technology pros, we have got you covered. We have employed a pool of IT professionals that have a tech-savvy bone and are passionate about driving a change owing to their love for what they do.

Why us?

Some good reasons to hire us as your technology partner:

Creativity
At TridhyaTech, every product we develop is splashed with creative elements. Creativity is the brick-and-mortar of our store, while all that’s inside has a strong technological touch.

Intrinsic Planning
Our strategies are based on deep-rooted research and planning. As we have experts in every technology we deal in, we tailor precise and futuristic strategies that result in a flawless product delivery.

Minimalism
We practice minimalism and do not appreciate anything casual or accidental. The optimized outcome of the project is as important for us as for you.

Expertise
We are backed by industry experts who are pioneers in their own domain. Leveraging their experience, knowledge, and industry insights, we deliver versatile solutions.

Ahmedabad, India
  • 1118-1121, iSquare, Before Shukan Mall, Science City Rd, Sola
    Ahmedabad 380060

Combi Surf App

Combi Surf is a mobile app designed by surfers for surfers. The app’s surf forecasting algorithm analyses real-time surf forecasts to provide

the end user with the best places to surf based off current conditions.

User can see different surf spots fo Sunshine Coast region as of now. They can access "Wave Finder" option for 7 days of trial period from the time of registration, after end of the trial period, user needs to subscribe to access "Wave Finder" option.

Using "Wave Finder", user can see premium surf spots of Sunshine coast which are producing best quality weather conditions.

Mint on Demand Grooming App

Mint on Demand is a online grooming application. User can book a treatment for different different services like Hair, Massage, Facial, Waxing

& Threading, Nails and can see their upcoming and previous bookings.

Rawvana - Raw vegan recipes App

Rawvana’s Raw Recipes contains over 120 delicious, easy to follow raw vegan recipes. From juices, smoothies, salads, and dishes, Rawvana has you covered.

style="line-height:16.0pt">The app comes equipped with a shopping list feature that allows you to add ingredients from any recipe or create your own custom list. You can also save your favorite recipes into a collection for an easy and quick reference.

Online Food Ordering App

Online Food Ordering Mobile app in Android and IOS with latest version of SWIFT.

Some of the features are as follows:

Customize Order (According to users needs)
Coupon Management
Track your Order
Table Booking
Notifications

Magento eCommerce Website

UK Based Well known Brand eCommerce Portal developed by Tridhya Tech using Magento Latest version.

We used Ready Theme and did customization in the theme as per their business requirements.

Social Foodie Community

It is the ultimate cooking social community, where recipes come to life. Joining in this system willl benefit them to have a foodie community where they can share their recipes and food ideas with hundreds of other like-minded members.

Woocommerce Based eCommerce subscription website

One of the Famous Health care product provider in London came to us with a requirement of creating an Subscription Based eCommerce website with CMS.

Our Suggestion:
To use Wordpress as CMS with a custom design and integration of Woocommerce with following functionalities:

- CMS to manage content static pages from back-end.
- Category Management: ability to add and manage an

unlimited number of categories and subcategories.
- Product Management: ability to add and manage an unlimited number of products.
- Subscription payment (monthly, ever 2 months)
- User can make custom order like set quantity, box and payment type
- Show product information like, price, weight, categories, images and user can add feedback.
- Other features: like Online payment, shopping method, coupon code, cart page and checkout page
- User dashboard: User can modify profile, view order status/history and modify shipping and billing address

Custom Social Recruitment Portal

This is a custom recruitment portal developed using Symfony framework which allows everyone to be a recruiter. Here, Recruiters can signin with their linkedin account, Fill the Vacancy Form, set rewards and start recruiting

School Management Portal

Have developed Complete School Management System from scratch using Laravel Framework which has following features:

Multiple User types: Student, Parents, Teachers, Staff, Club & Super Admin
Report Card
Email Notification
Web Services (Web Api) to connect with Mobile app

Map Navigation Custom Mobile App

Custom Map Navigation Mobile app with following functionalities:

- Live routing based on community driven, real-time traffic & road info
- To capture real-time traffic information from local community. One should also actively report accidents, police traps and other hazards. Provide road alerts while driving to particular route and find the cheapest gas prices around you shared by the community. Plus, you

can add friends, send locations or keep others posted on your arrival time.
- Turn-by-turn voice guided navigation
- Automatic rerouting as conditions change on the road
- Send your ETA & real-time drive to update those you’re meeting
- Add Facebook friends and sync Contacts
- Earn points as you contribute road info and climb the ranks in your community

Bespoke Module Development for E-Commerce Jewelry Store

"Tridhya Tech Private Limited’s team were very friendly and experts in their field."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Tridhya Tech Private Limited helped redesign a website to boost overall functionality and design, with the primary new feature being a bespoke newsletter module.

London, UK
Director, Jewelry Company

Customer engagement and conversion rates have improved dramatically since the project began, while bounce rates have dropped. Tridhya Tech Private Limited kept the project moving through constant communication and critical status updates.

I’m the director of an online retailer that specializes in silver jewelry.

For what projects/services did your company hire Tridhya Tech Private Limited?

We hired this agency to improve the design and develop bespoke modules for our e-commerce store.

We wanted to improve customer engagement, shopping experience, and conversion.

I reached out to them to inquire about website development. Their technical team got back to me in order to understand my business requirements. After the initial conversation, they seemed organized and well-established.

Tridhya Tech Private Limited started by creating wireframes for a new homepage. Then they suggested tweaks to our category, product, and checkout pages to make them more engaging. They made small changes to incorporate our feedback, then finalized the designs. They also developed a bespoke module to increase newsletter subscriptions and conversion rates. This required integration with a third-party module and detailed reporting.

My first contact was the business analyst. For the actual project, I work with a designer, a backend developer, a frontend developer, two QA specialists, and a project manager.

We immediately saw an increase in customer engagement and conversion rates, as well as a reduction in bounce rate, after the site went live. We’ve had good feedback from our customers on the new design and bespoke modules.

Tridhya Tech Private Limited uses their own proprietary project management tool. They created a complete project plan and gave me access to it. This helped me to have an idea of how far they were on development and to know if everything was going smoothly. Their developers gave me daily updates via Skype on the work done and any bugs they found during testing. Overall, I’m quite happy with their project management.

Tridhya Tech Private Limited’s team were very friendly and experts in their field. Communication was excellent and they quickly understood my business requirements.

I’m highly satisfied with Tridhya Tech Private Limited. I don’t think they need any improvements.

Overall Score goof quality work and timely communication
    prompt response to email and query
    within budget
    Provided high quality work
    I will definitely recommend them

Symfony Site Dev for Financial Services Provider

"The developers and project manager were in direct communication with me, and they were exceptional at keeping me updated."

June 2019

Tridhya Tech Private Limited built a website in Symfony for a financial services company. In their work, they adjusted the existing code to enable key site functionalities.

Nigeria
Co-Founder, Capital Plan Ltd

The site is now live, impressing the client who is now promoting his offerings to a wider audience. Communication was key to the success of the project, consistent updates on progress and feedback were appreciated.

Capital Plan Ltd is a financial servicing company that are into asset financing and micro financing with a focus on agricultural projects and small business financing. Am a project manager and a financial consultant. An independent entrepreneur .

For what projects/services did your company hire Tridhya Tech Private Limited?

We hired Tridhya tech to build our Farmhubb website in symfony.

Goal was to make the website live so that i can start promoting this website.

I contacted them from a portal where i found them the most suitable development team for my website. By considering the timeline and the cost they gave me, I hired them

They studied the current code of my website, based on that they worked on it and made my website live. After making website live they tested it again and worked on the registration system, email configuration, smtp settings and a few other things.

Team included a Business Analyst, a Developer, A tester, Server Specialist to configure code on server and do the settings and a Project Manager.

My website is developed and now i am ready to promote this so its too early stage to give feedback about the impact of this on my business, But yes, I have my website fully ready so i can promote it as per my plan

They were in communication via email and skype calls to discuss and give updates on the project.

No, I dont see if as of now.

Overall Score I feel confident in their work
    on time
    Cost was reasonable
    Excellent
    I like their work and i have referred already their service to a contact of mine

Web App Development for Design Firm

"They’re prompt in their communication and enthusiastic about their work."

May 2019 - Ongoing

Tridhya Tech Private Limited is building a web app using the Angular framework. The team is designing several features for the app’s website, including a contact form and a scrollable product page.

Amsterdam, Netherlands
Abdel-Rahman Hassan
Digital Designer, Design Firm

Internal stakeholders expect this app to completely revamp current business outcomes. Tridhya Tech’s rapid responses, flexible approach, and excitement about the product have set this partnership on a successful trajectory.

I’m a digital designer at a design firm that focuses on the digital transformation of businesses and processes.

For what projects/services did your company hire Tridhya Tech Private Limited?

I hired Tridhya Tech to take on the development of a web app for one of our clients.

Our goal was to create a responsive website within a short timeframe. We also wanted to improve the UX of the product and understand how to market it effectively.

We found them on a freelancer site and chose them after conducting an interview.

Tridhya Tech is building an Angular web app. They’re designing a UI for mobile, desktop, and tablet users.

The website that holds the app will include a scrollable product page with nutritional information, a contact form, and a home page. Each page will match the same overall design and will display content in both English and Spanish.

We have a team leader, an account manager, a few software developers, and a designer.

This project is the beginning of a digitization process for my client. We’re taking their physical product to the online marketplace.

We communicate with their team via Skype and maintain a shared repository of resources, source code, and other relevant files.

They’re prompt in their communication and enthusiastic about their work. They’ve also been very accommodating of the specific requirements of the project.

They could work on becoming more agile in the way that they work. For example, they could define clearer milestones and work to deliver features and designs in mini sprints.

Sports Web Platform for Technology Startup

"Their communication and development pace were exceptional."

Nov. - Dec. 2018

Tridhya Tech Private Limited developed a web platform to support soccer fan engagement. They developed both the platform’s front- and backend.

Lagos, Nigeria
Ayoola Ogunlade
Head of Product, The Interactive Media Group

Quick development speed has ensured the platform will launch according to initial timelines. Tridhya provided regular updates on their work and displayed consistent communication. Their development method itself sets them apart from their competition.

I’m the head of product for The Interactive Media Group. We’re a technology startup and platform development company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Tridhya Tech Private Limited?

We needed to develop a soccer engagement platform.

We wanted to build an engagement portal where soccer lovers could discuss sports stories, play soccer games (trivia), and win gifts.

We found them on Upwork. They came with good reviews of their Laravel and PHP skills.

The provided end-to-end portal development.

We worked with a team of four individuals including a project manager, a business manager, and two developers.

The platform is about to launch. Tridhya developed it rapidly, which will allow us to meet our market delivery timeline.

It was good. We shared and reviewed our scope with them, and they determined the number of working hours necessary to complete it. They hosted periodic technical meetings, and their methodology was very effective.

Their communication and development pace were exceptional.

No, I can’t think of any.

Overall Score I've worked with many developers, but none as diligent as Tridhya.
    It was perfect.
    It was balanced.
    Tridhya treated my work as if it was their own. They were highly creative and intuitive.
    They deserve my recommendation.

E-Commerce Dev for Consumer Products Company

"The team never disappointed us."

Mar. 2018 - Oct. 2019

Tridhya Tech Private Limited implemented a web-based platform migration to Magento 1.9. Services included customizing modules and creating new shipment functionalities.

Nîmes, France
Julien Debecker
IT Manager & Associate, Flag Company

The solution now loads faster and has a more secure backend. Also, employees have been more productive since the new website launched. Accessible and professional, the team was always available to address stakeholder concerns.

I'm an associate in charge of the IT department at a company that sells flags worldwide.

For what projects/services did your company hire Tridhya Tech Private Limited?

We hired Tridhya Tech in order to manage migration to a Magento 1.9 platform. We knew this would require various custom module updates and the creation of new modules.

We wanted to upgrade all our customs developments and add new features while keeping all our old functionalities. These updates would be essential to our future use of PHP 7.0. We also wanted to enhance the speed of the website.

They were recommended to us. We chose them based on their ability to offer senior developers with extensive experience in Magento and related updates.

They updated our Magento platform and performed custom module development. They also developed new functionalities linked to shipments and labeling.

The team was composed of one project manager and one senior developer.

Now, our website is four to five times faster, and the solution has enhanced the productivity of our employees. We have been able to prepare more orders.

Their project management was impressive. We used Skype and Github to communicate.

We have direct access to all people working on the project, and they are always available. They always maintain professional communication. The team never disappointed us.

They could increase the number of product tests before putting the solution into production.

Scheduling was very good.
    It was affordable considering the required skills.
    It was perfect.

Web Application Dev for HR Solution Company

"We appreciate the team’s flexible approach."

May 2018 - Ongoing

Tridhya Tech Private Limited designed and developed an application.

Zeewolde, Netherlands
Marc Hegeman
Product Manager, 2unboss

The team delivered a functional solution. During development, they allocated resources effectively to enhance results and maximize efficiency.

I’m the product manager for 2unboss, an HR management application.

For what projects/services did your company hire Tridhya Tech Private Limited?

We engaged them to build the application.

We wanted the solution to comply with our specifications.

The team had good reviews.

The team developed and designed the solution. Features include employee training and job applications.

The team includes a main point of contact, a manager, and a developer.

The team delivered the first version of the application. The solution is functional, but we are still working to iterate and improve it.

We communicate via Stride and Jira.

We appreciate the team’s flexible approach. They allocate extra resources—for a short amount of time—as needed without issue.

The team could leverage their expertise more to identify more comprehensive solutions.