Keep Your Goals on Track!

Based in Royal Oak, MI, Trademark Productions is a web development & design and digital marketing agency that has been rockin' the web since well-before the cool kids were doing it.

In an era when everyone is a web developer, SEO ninja, or social media guru, we stick to one of our founding principles: providing honest and experienced advice that generates real-world results. You’ll get a trustworthy assessment of your website and digital marketing needs, along with a strategic plan to get you where you’re trying to go.

1998
Royal Oak, MI
  • 309 S. Main St.
    Royal Oak, MI 48067

Web Redesign & Marketing for Labor Organization

"With their creativity, the finished products have always been better than what I hoped for."

2008 - Ongoing

As part of an extensive engagement, Trademark Productions has redesigned a labor union’s website, coordinated content posts to the site and social media accounts, and performed various marketing tasks.

Redford Township, Michigan
Jim Tignanelli
President, Police Officers Association of Michigan

Trademark Productions has proven to be a reliable long-term partner. Their creative senses and problem-solving efforts have fostered increased engagement and awareness. The team’s responsiveness and client-focused approach make them a worthy vendor selection.

I'm the president of the Police Officers Association of Michigan, which is a service organization that represents members of law enforcement in disciplinary matters and collective bargaining discussions.

What challenge were you trying to address with Trademark Productions?

We operate in every county in Michigan, and much of what we do is affected by current events and different forms of legislation. Because of that, we needed a more effective tool that allowed us to inform our members across the state as quickly as possible. To do so, we engaged Trademark Productions to redesign our website and manage our social media presence.

We’ve relied on Trademark Productions to modernize the layout and graphics of our website, which had been quite primitive. We hoped to turn our website into a valuable tool for our members and non-members alike—a tool that could provide answers to questions that people would previously have to call our office to resolve. Now, all of our organization’s information is available at all times. We now also have an enhanced social media strategy for Twitter and Facebook. Additionally, we’ve asked Trademark Productions to fulfill some marketing tasks for us over the years.

The most significant development from our engagement is that Trademark Productions has provided me with a private email address to communicate with their team directly. With that address, I send them pictures or updates that I need to be shared online, and that content is posted on the website or social media as soon as possible. This process is a tremendous asset for us because it allows us to communicate with everybody across the state at one time.

Dwight (Founder, Trademark Productions) and Tyler (Creative Director, Trademark Productions) are our primary contacts, but we work with about four people in all.

How did you come to work with Trademark Productions?

I met Dwight at a business meeting in Detroit and was impressed with him as a person. I learned that his company provided services similar to what I had been putting off for a while, so I figured that this was the time to address our needs.

We spend approximately $25,000–$35,000 per year.

We’ve worked with Trademark Productions since 2008.

We’re proud of our online presence now. Our members and non-members rely on our website because it’s so current and newsworthy, and they’re able to find what they need because it’s easy to navigate. Our engagement metrics signify that our website is a known entity, but my primary measure of success is how often I’ve received positive feedback from the people that we serve.

How did Trademark Productions perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been magnificent. They take detailed notes in all meetings, and their thoroughness is evident in their work. With their creativity, the finished products have always been better than what I hoped for.

Our organization doesn’t sell a product, but we offer something that has to be current, and I’ve always felt like Trademark Productions is working with our account at all times. I appreciate that level of dedication. They are swift to respond to all of my messages.

No, Trademark Productions has been fantastic at making adjustments and improvements whenever they are necessary. For example, over the past few years, it’s become increasingly important for me to understand more of our metrics, and I wasn’t able to sufficiently understand some of the reports that their team produced. I requested in-person meetings, and now we meet once a month to discuss what’s happening and what we hope to happen next.

I decided to trust them and let them do their job, and my organization has benefitted from that. This project necessitated more of their expertise and less of mine.

They always accommodate our timeline.
    I'm very satisfied with the value.
    Their response time is excellent, which is very important in the work we do.
    I refer them all the time.

WordPress Web Design & SEO for Automotive Company

"We’ve received really positive feedback, both from our customers and our employees."

2016 - Ongoing

Trademark Productions provided website development, upgrading a site and its subsidiaries to WordPress and then working on SEO. They are currently providing maintenance and updates as required.

Detroit, Michigan
Marketing Manager, Automotive Co.

Their design and backend development work has produced excellent results, with the team delivering websites that meet expectations and receive positive feedback from users. They are extremely responsive and work hard to inform the team of all updates, explaining their work well too.

I’m the marketing manager for an electrical contractor.

What challenge were you trying to address with Trademark Productions?

We needed to update all of our websites. That included our main site and those of each of our subsidiaries because they were dated and static.

They upgraded our site to a WordPress website, and have also done some SEO work. We started off with our main site, for which they took care of the design, layout, navigation, and backend development. I worked on the frontend and the content.

We agreed to schedules for reviewing work. There were some hiccups, but they were resolved. Once we got the main website up and running, we then started work on each of the subsidiaries.

We began with a project manager and creative director. After that the project manager left, some other people were involved. I currently work with three people and still communicate with the owner. They take good care of me.

How did you come to work with Trademark Productions?

We asked some of our customers for recommendations, and I also used my industry contacts. We had called in five different service providers to present their ideas and processes to us. We narrowed it down to two, then chose Trademark Productions because we liked what they had to say and their people.

We have invested between $100,000–$150,000.

We began working with them in 2016 and have an ongoing relationship.

We’ve received really positive feedback, both from our customers and our employees. People are able to find the information they need, so they’re happy with the sites. One of the things I was adamant to include, which wasn’t on our old site, was a search box. As simple as that is, it’s a huge thing.

I’m currently working with Trademark because WordPress launched WordPress 5.0 and there were some concerns and issues. We’ve had a number of discussions about that and they have something for me to review.

How did Trademark Productions perform from a project management standpoint?

The team has been awesome; very responsive and always keeping me informed. They are accessible and personable, and I have nothing but good things to say about their project managers. We exchange emails at least once a week and sometimes more. For example, they’ve fixed some of our issues within half an hour.

We recently set up a conference call at the beginning of every month to allow us to catch up with each other. It means that everyone knows what’s going on and can prepare.

Their responsiveness is impressive. They’re always pleasant, and never make us feel like we’re imposing. Whether we send an email or give them a phone call, they seem happy to hear from us and willing to help. It’s refreshing, especially in this day and age when everyone is so pressed for time.

I wish there was better and cheaper parking by their office, but that’s a small thing. The only other stumbling block we had earlier on was because they had assigned a copywriter to our team. I’d told them that it was my forte, but we let her do a couple of things. She didn’t get our company, so we asked that she not be part of the team.

If you don’t know what you don’t know, just ask them. They’re very good at explaining things. They’re also very willing to answer questions, but you can’t expect them to read your mind, so just ask if something is confusing.

Most of the time, we are pretty on top of things, but problems can happen.
    For the initial build, I felt their pricing was reasonable, but we had to negotiate for the maintenance.
    They have been very responsive and never make me feel like I am imposing on them.
    I would recommend them. I have enjoyed working with them and they did a good job.