TheMC2 - The Energy of Software

TheMC2 - The Energy of Software!

TheMC2 is a highly efficient team of software experts that is aimed to support your development with a deep technical expertise.

Lviv, Ukraine

Custom Dev for International Fencing Club

“They understood exactly what I needed.”

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

TheMC2 developed a platform to automate invoicing, scheduling, and bookkeeping. All work was done in PHP, and the team currently provides updates, maintenance, and monthly bug reviews.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Owner, Fencing Club

The product works as intended, with little manual input needed. The team often met deadlines, clearly signaling when more time was needed. Although not all members speak English well, communication is still feasible.

I’m the owner and manager of an international fencing club. I coach and referee fencing.

What challenge were you trying to address with TheMC2?

I was spending too many hours doing manual invoicing, calendar scheduling, and bookkeeping. I needed something to do all that for me automatically.

TheMC2 collected all the information they needed, gave me a timeframe, and produced the work. When users register on my site, they’re immediately put into a database that sends automatic invoices. All I have to do is ask how they’d like to be billed and change one setting per user.

For scheduling, users can access the calendar on my site and select a time to work with me privately. I get notified whenever I need to come into the gym to work with a client.

TheMC2 continues to provide updates and ongoing support, including a monthly review of any bugs. All the dev was done in PHP.

I interact mainly with Andrew (Partner, TheMC2).

How did you come to work with TheMC2?

A friend referred TheMC2.

So far, I’ve spent $14,000.

We started working together in January 2017, and the work is ongoing.

I’m happy with their work. Their product takes care of my business automatically—I don’t have to worry about scheduling appointments or invoicing anymore.

How did TheMC2 perform from a project management standpoint?

They kept me updated and walked me through the process. If they were running late, they explained why and let me know when they’d be finished. Most times, the work was done within my schedule.

We use email, phone calls, and Hangouts to communicate.

They understood exactly what I needed.

Andrew communicated well, but I couldn’t understand the other team members’ English.

Write down what you want because that makes it a lot clearer. If you go in prepared, you’ll get a great end product.

Overall Score It was very good.
    They do quality, quick work.
    It's good quality and works well.
    I already recommended them to a couple of other fencing clubs.