Telemarketing service for E-commerce.

We provide call center service, telemarketing service, sales and customer support. We are designed for E-commerce to represent and sell your products or services in a different country.

We are presented in many countries of Africa and Asia.

We are always localized. Local in-house agents are calling to local people.

Kindly contact us via email or whatsapp, so we could pick the right solution for your project.

HQ: Moscow, Russia

Email: [email protected]

WhatsApp: +7 995 899 5595

2019
Moscow, Russia

Call Center Services for E-Commerce Fulfillment Provider

“They’re loyal and they care about us as a client.”

June 2019 - Ongoing

TheCall.online provides call center services for a health food company. They address complaints and work to sell products.

Moscow, Russia
Co-Founder, Unateus

The results have satisfied the client so far, as TheCall.online seeks to consistently improve their efforts. They are an honest, deliberate partner that strives to help the client reach success and grow. Their clear, simple communication style benefits the engagement and keeps the project flowing.

I’m the owner of Unateus. We offer healthy foods to our customers.

What challenge were you trying to address with TheCall.online?

The challenge was simply to meet our internal targets and earn more money. I was looking to get call center services from qualified professionals.

TheCall.online is providing call center services. They are working with our customers, addressing complaints and selling products.

There are around 15 people from TheCall.online working for our company.

How did you come to work with TheCall.online?

I made a Google search and found a lot of companies offering this type of service. We liked TheCall.online's communication style and the interest they showed. I felt that they’d support us and not treat us as just another client.

We started working with TheCall.online in June 2019 and our relationship is ongoing.

Everything’s going well, for now. We have monthly revenue targets. Some months are better than others, but I’m fine with the results they’ve given us. They’re performing better and better, and everything is going well. TheCall.online has been able to provide everything I wanted within the expected quality.

How did TheCall.online perform from a project management standpoint?

A team lead from our side is the one communicating with them. We don’t do anything unique but just focus on clear communication about our expectations and results. We have regular routines and duties for earning money.

There are a lot of companies from various fields that need call center services, and they all need an honest partner. For me, TheCall.online is exactly that partner. They strive to improve their results and become even better. We have a shared revenue model, so they know that if we’re growing, their company is also growing.

They’re loyal and they care about us as a client. They listen to our requests and complaints, if any. I think they have a very good future ahead.

Of course, I wish they’d give me even better results, but in reality we’re all dealing with COVID-19 happening. I definitely appreciate TheCall.online’s support and loyalty, and I hope they’ll continue to work with me.

You don’t need to do anything special; TheCall.online is simply a good and professional company.

I’ve already done it.

Call Center Services for Cosmetics & Fashion Brand

Overall, the team is helping me sell more products.”

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

TheCall.online provides outsourced telemarketing services for a clothes and accessories company. Their work includes driving new business via phone interactions with prospective clients.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Mitha Novita Sahusilawane
Director, PT Lembeh Sumber Rejeki

TheCall.online’s work has been met with positive acclaim. The team is efficient, communicative, and productive. Customers can expect a reliable vendor that follows instructions well.

I’m the director at PT Lembeh Sumber Rejek, a clothes and accessories company.

What challenge were you trying to address with TheCall.online?

We needed a call center service to easily outsource telemarketing.

TheCall.online provides telemarketing services for us.

I work with four people from their team, so far.

How did you come to work with TheCall.online?

One of my friends had worked with them and recommended TheCall.online to me.

I hired them in January 2020, and it’s ongoing.

Overall, the team is helping me sell more products. They’re communicative, and they update me all the time.

How did TheCall.online perform from a project management standpoint?

We’re tracking everything through Excel. I just started with them this year, and we’re still looking for a tracking system.

They’re very communicative, they give me constant updates, and they work very fast.

Everything’s going well, so I can’t complain.