Branding| Digital Marketing| Social Media

TGAE Group is a digital marketing agency that focuses on reaching your target audience through digital and social media marketing.

Oak Park, MI

Divine Talents
maid 4 This
Keys to the city Detroit

Various Digital Projects for Event Planning Company

"I can send TGAE Group an email request which will be worked on immediately. Other companies require scheduling and won't have a quick turnaround time."

2015 - Ongoing

TGAE Group provides a variety of services for the client including web maintenance, updates, ad campaigns, and marketing for upcoming events.

Latechia Hampton
Owner, Divine Talents

TGAE Group exceeds the client’s expectations by consistently delivering quality work. The agency goes beyond simply fulfilling requests and contributes to the creative process, as well. The client highly recommends TGAE Group to others.

We are an event planning company specializing in weddings.

I am the owner of the company. I am the baker and coordinator within my business.

What business challenge were you trying to address with TGAE Group?

I needed to have updates and maintenance work done on my website.

TGAE Group worked on my website and also designed business cards for my business. They handle marketing for upcoming events and also manage advertising for a baking and dessert company which I own. Recently, we've had a Mother's Day blast campaign.

How did you come to work with TGAE Group?

I found them through word-of-mouth. They do a lot of work for churches, and I'm active within my community.

For simple consultation work, TGAE Group charges $20 per hour. Website maintenance costs me around $60 per month, depending on the work which needs to be done. The templates and maintenance for the wedding website we're currently working on will be around $200.

We started working together over one year ago. The relationship is ongoing. We're getting ready to launch a new website, which will only be focused on weddings.

Their turnaround time is usually good. I can get results within 24 hours or even the same day, depending on the workload. A quick change on the website can be done within a matter of hours.

They went over and beyond in many cases, coming up with advertising ideas I wouldn't have thought of.

How did TGAE Group perform from a project management standpoint?

I maintain contact with their project manager. She's pretty good in terms of keeping me updated.

What distinguishes TGAE Group from other providers?

Is there anything TGAE Group could have improved or done differently?

With recent word-of-mouth, they've been growing, so they could use a bigger location.

I recommend them often and to as many people as I can.

Web Development for Entertainment Company

"They've [TGAE Group have] been actively involved in my business, going as far as meeting with my sales representative in order to manage what I need to have in stock."

2013 - Ongoing

With the goal of better promoting their business, the client hired TGAE Group to provide web development and content creation services.

President, Entertainment Company

TGAE Group succeeds as a partner for the client by consistently delivering quality work. The agency is praised for their web development and maintenance skills. The client has no criticism for TGAE Group and highly recommends them to others.

We are a distributor of various novelties.

I am the owner of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with TGAE Group?

I wanted to promote my business and have a better online presence.

TGAE Group developed my website and works on updating its content. They add new articles and make price modifications.

How did you come to work with TGAE Group?

I found them through a Facebook posting.

The development cost was $500.

We started working together two years ago. The relationship is ongoing.

They've been excellent in maintaining my website for me, and have been a source of motivation in keeping my business active.

How did TGAE Group perform from a project management standpoint?

They've been actively involved in my business, going as far as meeting with my sales representative in order to manage what I need to have in stock. This was a different experience for me.

Is there anything TGAE Group could have improved or done differently?

I can't think of anything off hand.

Every other company I've contacted has quoted a higher price.
    I already have.

Online Marketing for Custom Design Company

"We've had good results with TGAE Group. They completely launched our company from ground zero."

Apr. 2015 - Ongoing

With the goal of better promoting their product launches, the client hired TGAE Group to manage a Facebook campaign.

Manager, Custom Design Company

TGAE Group succeeds as the client’s partner by helping them achieve their goals; as a result of the agency’s contributions, the client’s social media presence is vastly improved and their sales have risen. TGAE Group is highly recommended to others.

We provide custom design for wine glasses, mason jars, furniture, linens, and so on.

I am a manager within the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with TGAE Group?

We were looking for someone to help with our online marketing and product launches.

The initial campaign TGAE Group worked on was through Facebook. They helped in launching our first product and our company as a whole. We conducted it as a trial project over a week and a half period. It received good results.

How did you come to work with TGAE Group?

We found them through a referral.

Our first project had a cost of $500. Our latest project ran during the holiday season. We wanted to have a wider scale, which lead to a $2,000 total cost for it.

We started working together 10 months ago. It's an ongoing relationship.

We've had good results with TGAE Group. They completely launched our company from ground zero. Right now, we have 10,000 followers on Facebook. The majority of our sales come from social media, and we're doing well in this respect.

How did TGAE Group perform from a project management standpoint?

We've never had a problem. TGAE Group stays in constant contact with us during the course of a project, provides us analytics, and makes sure that we're a part of every step. I appreciate them for that.

What distinguishes TGAE Group from other providers?

Their attention to our needs sets them apart. They spend a lot of time figuring out what we want to accomplish, even taking part in our product meetings so they can see our big vision. They've come to feel like a part of our organization.

Is there anything TGAE Group could have improved or done differently?

No, they do their work very well.