EMBEDDED SOFTWARE & IOT HARDWARE DEVELOPMENT
Technoton Engineering is a company specialized in embedded software development and IoT hardware development for vehicle telematics, industrial automation, Internet of Things (IoT) fields. As a software and hardware development company, we implement unique IoT technologies, provide our clients with solutions for smart and IoT device development.
Competencies and experience of our team include an end-to-end process of IoT device development - from an idea and SoW analysis to PoC and mass production launch with technological equipment development. In our portfolio:
- Telematics GSM gateways and GPS trackers for monitoring of operational data on land and water transport
- CAN bus tools, J1939 to MQTT converters, smart CAN bus displays (J1939, NMEA) and CAN bus readers
- Intelligent level sensors for vehicles and stationary tanks
- Smart flow meters for vehicles and industrial use to meet local monitoring, reporting and verification regulations
- Contactless data readers of CAN-bus data
- Analyzers, simulators and converters of messages, signals, interfaces (CAN, RS-485, RS-232, analog)
- Metrological installations for smart sensors, smart flow meters production and service
PRODUCT ENGINEERING - SOFTWARE & HARDWARE READY PLATFORMS
We offer ready technologies for custom telematics, smart sensors and smart meters, IoT hardware, fog/edge computing hardware with value-added functions development. Our hardware & software ready platforms include automotive grade components, embedded software (firmware) for real-time tasks, desktop configuration software and mobile applications.
Ready platforms are time tested in a harsh environment from Africa to Siberia and are used for custom electronic product development where time-to-market, reliability, technological innovation and ROI are the highest priorities.
Holečkova 777/39Prague 150 00Czech Republic
Among our partners there are developers and manufacturers of sensors and flow meters, integrators of custom telematics and monitoring systems, process automation companies, IoT platform service providers, GSM operators.
Cutting edge telematics tracker for harsh operating conditions.
- Fog computing gateway saves GSM traffic and Cloud computing resources.
- Data preprocessing algorithms are used for filtering and normalization of parameters, revealing events, keeping counters
- Remote configuration, OTA firmware upgrade and self-diagnostics
- Modular platform that can be customized to fit individual OEM requirements
Specialized gateway for CAN bus data processing
- CAN bus (SAE j1939) and J1708 (SAE J1587) data reading
- Parameters selection and arrangement into messages easy to read and process on telematics terminals
- CAN, RS-485/232 output messages
Reads signals through the wires insulation
- Indicates operation modes
- Zero interference to vehicle electronics
- Doesn`t need initial settings
- Models to use with J1939, J1708, injector pulses
Precise instrument for actual fuel consumption measurement with fog computing technology
- Engine working time counting in different operation modes
- Protected against unauthorized interference and tampering
- Resistant to vibration and hydraulic impactsOutput interfaces: CAN, RS-485/232, pulse
Smart sensor for fuel tank monitoring in commercial vehicles, agriculture and construction machines, generators
- Capacitive type of real-time accurate measurement with data preprocessing
- Digital self-diagnostics, adjustable signal filtration, configurable thermal correction
- Optimized design for minimum manufacturing operations
- Models range include verity measurement length and output interfaces (CAN, RS-485/232, analog)
A wireless pressure sensor for axle load monitoring
- BLE connectivityLow power consumption
- Designed for vehicle telematics application
- Optimized mechanical design for harsh environment
- EMC, compatible for automotive application
An ideal tool for a driver to watch over axle load, fuel consumption, fuel level, diagnostics events
- Turnkey project for serial production launch
- Authorization access (role based)
- Warning message and sound system
- Embedded trip, fuel consumption counters