Business with trust

Technofox

Business with Trust !!

Technofox is a technology company, with expertise in developing custom web & mobile applications for businesses of all sizes and industries. We are passionate about solving real life business problems by developing creative solutions.. We help our clients leverage their traditional strengths to take full advantage of e-business by capitalizing on the growth and productivity that can be achieved by integrating many companies into common marketplaces. while ensuring high employee process of choosing the correct developer is very confusing with everyone claiming to be the best and always capable of doing virtually everything. We want you to choose us on facts & logical reasoning rather than by our claims. Here are some of the factors on why you should choose us for your project. # Industry Experience # Communication # Project Quality & Delivery # Teams (dedicated, experienced & hard working) # Support & Consultation

philadelphia, PA
  • 616 Ave. A. Feasterville-Trevose, PA 19053
    philadelphia, PA 19153

eCommerce

It's B2B eCommerce website where the user can search the shoes and design according to his/her choice. With the great graphic design works and simple order place functionality.

Find Traniner

ATHLETES & PARENTS:

- Connect with a coach: Review coaching experience, specialities, and ratings to find the perfect coach near you (select from coaches in 30+ sports)

- Register for individual lessons or group training, virtual training, camps, clinics, and classes

- Manage your training schedule, message coaches, and receive personalized feedback and analysis

/>
- Access to extensive training resources (drills, workouts and more)

- 100% money back guarantee and secure payment with credit card or Android Pay

- Improve skills, gain confidence, and celebrate success! Share your progress on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more

Salonist

If you love going back to your favourite salons time and again, Salonist provides you with an easy-to-use way to book and save.
If, as part-and-parcel of your beauty regime, you're always on the look out for something new, because you want to redefine your style or you simply want to entrust your look to a new pair of expert hands, at Salonist you will find a real treasure-trove of beauty.

Similar to Instagram

• Be inspired: Explore images, videos and GIFs about quotes, art, fashion, travel, fitness, makeup, music, wallpapers and more
• Curate Your Canvas: Heart, Collect and Share the things that represent you
• Join a Channel: Customize your experience by letting us know the things you love the most and discover people who share your interests
• Watch videos: Engaging content from your favorite influencers,

YouTube, YouNow, Musical.ly stars and brands
• Share your content to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, WhatsApp, and more

We need Mobile App and website both

We want to create a similar site to http://www.timeout.com/london. The fundamental

differences that we want our site to have over Timeout is more structure of our key offerings and easier to navigate.

We have been pursuing a new business venture to build a brand in the travel and tourism sector, with an initial focus in London.

Electronic Online Store

I want to build and cell phone/electronic store where customer can come and sell their used devices to me.

Similar sites: http://www.gazelle.com/trade-in | http://maxback.com/ |https://www.icracked.com/sell | http://www.itsworthmore.com

Please go through the sites listed above before you bid. Please understand what i am looking to do.

Do not waste my time. I want something similar not a clone.(same

features better design)

Website needs to be made from scratch(no wordpress or magento). Mobile Friendly and I need a Frontend and Backend.

Frontend:

check out the frontend of gazelle and icracked. I am looking for a combination of both.

Customers need to easily find the product they want to sell to us.

Check out must be user friendly like icracked and gazelle.

Must have a cart for multiple checkouts.

USPS integration is a must at the end of checkout.

Users must be able to create account at end of checkout. Once they login they should be able to check order status(track orders).

Please go through sites to get a better idea of what i need.

Backend admin area:

View orders, Edit Orders, Sort Orders, track orders.

add categories, products, carriers, set price to products, add conditions,Order analitics.

Add product pitures, carrier pictures.

Photoshop Add-on for Photography Studio

“They have a great team, and they're very supportive and understanding.”

Mar. – Sept. 2019

Technofox Solution developed a Photoshop add-on to simplify the photo editing process for a photography studio. Working from basic documentation, they did all the product development.

Mumbai, India
Shriyansh Chourasia
Freelancer, Tarun Khiwal Photography

The add-on that Technofox Solution provided makes editing significantly easier and saves time. Always reliable, they dealt with small bugs quickly and were very responsive. Their communication was strong, and they performed well throughout the project.

I work as a freelancer for a photography company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Technofox Solution?

We hired them to develop an add-on for Photoshop.

The add-on allows me to easily edit and touch up photos. We provided some documentation to them, but they managed all the development. I'm not sure of what technologies they used.

We worked with a team of four or five.

How did you come to work with Technofox Solution?

A friend of mine worked with them and recommended them.

We spent between $23,000-$24,000.

The project began around March 2019 and finished in September 2019.

The work they did for us makes our process very easy. Before, I had to do everything step-by-step, but the add-on lets me click a button and makes all the changes for me. The solution they provided saves me a lot of time. They were very reliable. There were a few small bugs, but they worked out all the issues quickly.

How did Technofox Solution perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very helpful and responsive. Their communication over the phone and through FaceTime was very good, and we occasionally met face to face. They were very helpful with the budget and always delivered on time.

Their team is very good, and there was never any confusion.

I can't think of anything they should improve. They were brilliant throughout this project.

If you're considering them, you should certainly hire them. They have a great team, and they're very supportive and understanding.

Everything was delivered on time.
    The cost was good.
    They're very communicative, and the quality was good.
    I would happily recommend them.

Development and Marketing for Cafe

"They do not hesitate to reach out with a solution."

2018 - Ongoing

Technofox Solution developed an e-commerce site along with native mobile versions for Android and iOS. They also provided SEO and social media optimization.

CEO, Cafe

Their deliverables have been praised by the customer, with particular focus on the frontend design of the web version. Technofox Solution communicates effectively, but future clients should be proactive about ensuring deadline compliance.

I am the owner of a cafe and restaurant.

What challenge were you trying to address with Technofox Solution?

I needed technical support in terms of development and marketing for my business.

They developed web and mobile solutions for me. They are now taking care of the marketing for my business in terms of SEO and social media optimization.

I let them know what I was looking for. I described my vision, which they understood and came up with a solution. It is essentially an e-commerce site where customers can place an order. They proposed a few technologies and informed me of the pros and cons of each technology as well as the security level and how we could maintain the speed of the website. They also built native Android and iOS apps.

There were eight or nine people dedicated to the project.

How did you come to work with Technofox Solution?

I conducted an online search. I was in contact with two or three companies and I had invited each of them to deliver a proposal. Technofox came up with a proposal and we met several times in their office to go over things. They took the initiative to reach out to me and they came up with good solutions every time they pitched, and their approach was very good. They showed me that they are quite hardworking.

I have spent around $35,000 so far.

We began working with Technofox in December 2018 and the project is ongoing.

They did excellent work on the frontend and I really like it. They’ve taken care of minor modifications and overall, the entire development has been good. The backend is functional as well.

How did Technofox Solution perform from a project management standpoint?

They were always in touch and informed me of anything. Communication has been good, but they really took their time initially and they did not meet the deadline.

They do not hesitate to reach out with a solution. They are good at building logic and their design was very good. They are good at the marketing aspect as well.

There were some challenges with the timeline. They were delayed and I faced some losses because of that, which in turn has impacted me for the initial launch. In today’s world, we need an app and a website if we don’t have a physical restaurant.

Ask Technofox about every aspect of the development and be clear on the timelines. They told me the delay was due to research and development, but that is not my concern. Ask them to do all the research in the first place and document everything and then start the development.

Overall Score The experience was good. The co-founder reached out and explained why there was a delay and the precautions they will take moving forward.
    There was a delay with the project.
    They delivered on everything they committed to.

Web & App Development for Internet Retailer

“They work according to the client’s vision.”

Feb. 2019 - Aug. 2019

Technofox Solution developed a website with a CMS and an Ionic hybrid app for an e-commerce company.

CEO, Retailer

Technofox Solution fostered a positive customer experience by understanding requirements, communicating well, and being a patient and professional partner. Internal stakeholders appreciated their transition to a support role once they completed development. The team had strong development skills.

I’m the CEO of an e-commerce clothing business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Technofox Solution?

We wanted to take our business online and grow it.

Technofox Solution developed a website with a CMS. They also built an Ionic hybrid app. Following development, they provided support.

Rishabh (Business Development Analyst, Technofox Solution) was my project manager, and I had two other direct contacts, including a designer. Seven developers worked on this project.

How did you come to work with Technofox Solution?

I got a reference from a friend, and I liked the work in their portfolio.

I spent around $35,000.

We started working with Technofox Solution in February 2019. We’re still making some small adjustments, but we recently finished the platform.

I’m happy with their work. Technofox Solution was very friendly, professional, and communicative. When things got delayed, they were patient and explained the issue to us. They also had great development skills.

How did Technofox Solution perform from a project management standpoint?

They used Trello to send progress reports, and we had meetings via Skype. Technofox Solution also used their own project management system.

They’re really good in terms of communication and support.

They could improve on scheduling, but only by a little bit.

If the client is clear with them, they can deliver the project on time. They ask a lot of questions in order to understand the project, even if they already know the answer, just to determine what the client is looking to get.

Overall Score They work according to the client’s vision. They try to identify any weak areas.
    They communicated well and understood our requirements.
    I’m very satisfied with their work, so I will recommend them. Technofox Solution provides great support, which is what we needed after development.

Mobile & Web Development for App Platform

"They respect our project goals and expectations, which we appreciate."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Technofox Solution built a web, iOS, and Android app, working on the front- and backend for each one. They integrated the apps with third-party APIs and are currently developing new versions.

Melbourne, Florida
Co-Founder, Startup

Technofox Solution is communicative and ensures that the project stays on track. They provide insightful feedback and follow directions well. Although they could have better documentation, the team is reliable and responsive.

I'm the co-founder of a startup for an app that connects people to do activities. For example, if you want to play table tennis, you can go into the app and click the table tennis activity. Then, the app connects you with users who want to join you.

What challenge were you trying to address with Technofox Solution?

We did our own UX design and had pictures and wireframes of how we wanted the app to look and function. We needed a partner to implement the changes.

We gave Technofox Solution our designs and wireframes, and they reviewed the feasibility of the different functions. We iterated on the project scope until we came up with a plan and budget, then they began the frontend and backend development.

The mobile app is a cross-platform app for both iOS and Android, and Technofox Solution also worked on the web app. They used PHP, HTML5, Bootstrap CSS, and PhoneGap. They integrated the mobile and web apps with the Google Maps API, but it’s more profound on the mobile apps. They’re currently working on a new version of the app.

We work with three developers and have two main points of contact.

How did you come to work with Technofox Solution?

We found them online. They quickly got back to us and I liked their past work, so I hired them.

We’ve spent between $25,000–$50,000.

We began working together in October 2018, and the partnership is ongoing.

The apps have had few bugs, and Technofox Solution always fixes them quickly. We’ve received user feedback on how to make the design better, and Technofox Solution is working on those changes now.

How did Technofox Solution perform from a project management standpoint?

We give them notes, and they follow them well. If they need more details, they’ll contact us to make sure everything’s clear before working on new updates or fixes. We usually communicate every other day.

They communicate well and are extremely proactive in calling us and making sure our project is on track. They respect our project goals and expectations, which we appreciate.

They could provide better reports on their progress, but they already do that pretty well.

Provide detailed write-ups of what you want. The clearer your written instructions, the more accurate their work will be.

Platform Dev for Invoice Financing Company

"They came up with practical, well-thought-out solutions."

Mar. 2017 – Oct. 2018

Technofox Solution produced a project proposal for a financial platform based on an existing solution. They also performed front-and backend platform development.

Switzerland
Project Manager, Financial Platform

Stakeholders were pleased with the vendor’s technical expertise and quality of work. While associates chose not to pursue the project, it was not due to a lack of satisfaction with the vendor. Technofox Solution is a responsive, invested team that excels at meeting deadlines.

I’m a project manager of a financial platform that’s still being created. We will serve companies looking for short term finances and investors looking to invest in those companies on the platform.

What challenge were you trying to address with Technofox Solution?

There was an existing platform, an invoice refactoring system, in Switzerland that we were considering adopting into another market in South Africa. We wanted advice on the type of software and backend programming required for our platform.

I approached Gaurav (Business Development Head, Technofox) and told him about our business idea and platform concept. We talked about the scope and the potential cost. After brainstorming, we defined multiple milestones regarding the project requirements. He then explained those requirements to his colleagues.

We outlined our desired platform step-by-step, and he told us what types of technical solutions and services we needed, providing us with a detailed plan and framework.

They performed integrations with cloud services such as AWS. They also addressed security concerns, had daily backup system checks, and performed server hosting. Technologies used include PHP on the backend and Java on the frontend.

The team consisted of about 13 people, including project managers, software developers, senior managers, and junior employees. Most of the team roles were senior positions.

How did you come to work with Technofox Solution?

I asked a freelancer on Freelancer.com to find a suitable company for my project. The freelancer provided three options, and I was most impressed by Technofox. They had great reviews, and I knew they had a large portfolio of solutions. I also felt they could meet my requirements based on a conversation with the team.

We've invested around between $10,000 to $50,000 with the team.

We engaged with Technofox Solution in March 2017, and the project ended in October 2018.

Throughout the timeline, Technofox Solution took the project very seriously and provided high quality work. However, we decided not to proceed with the project after receiving the proposal due to a fraud associated with the Switzerland platform. Investors lost money in the Switzerland platform, so we felt it the market in South Africa wouldn’t trust the product.

How did Technofox Solution perform from a project management standpoint?

It was pleasant to work with them because they were flexible, yet also met deadlines. They were responsive and always set up meetings to discuss complex issues.

We had streamlined communication, and that was very efficient. My main contact point was diligent in trying to understand what my business required.

They came up with practical, well-thought-out solutions. Technofox Solution was excellent at thinking outside of the box when solving problems.

Our method of payment took longer to finalize than we would have liked. They could have a more efficient process in place regarding the exchange rate between different currencies.

They could also improve the English on their proposals so it doesn’t contain grammatical errors. This would make their work appear more professional.

I would recommend Technofox to other clients for IT projects. Clients need to explain their requirements very clearly, and they will likely receive a quality solution in return.

Overall Score It was a very good experience overall.
    They weren’t expensive, but they also weren’t cheap.
    I chose this rating because their proposal wasn’t written in perfect English.

Web Development for Cosmetics Company

“They were good with answering questions and implemented our suggestions.”

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Technofox Solutions is currently designing and developing an e-commerce platform for cosmetics products. They’re using HTML5 to build the site and are also providing training for its users.

United Arab Emirates
Founder, Cosmetics Company

The site is set to be completed on time and Technofox Solution’s diligent work portends a successful launch. Innovative suggestion and brilliant cooperation can be expected when working with the team.

I’m the founder of a cosmetics startup.

What challenge were you trying to address with Technofox Solution?

We wanted to create a comprehensive e-commerce website, customized for customer subscriptions.

Technofox helped us end-to-end, from searching for the domain name to designing the UX/UI. They also built out the site’s backend components and gave us proper training on the platform.

Initially, we had an idea of what we wanted the website to look like, and we wanted it to offer a smooth user experience. Technofox created several design iterations for us until we got to one that was practically and aesthetically what we were looking for. Then, they put together the overall look of the site.

We had multiple points of contact who got on the phone or on Skype with us periodically. The team composition actually fluctuated between the design and development phases.

How did you come to work with Technofox Solution?

I found them through a third party freelance website.

We will invest $25,000 when the project is completed.

We started working with Technofox in February 2018 and our collaboration is ongoing.

The platform isn’t live yet, so we don’t have tangible statistics. Internally, our team is very pleased with Technofox’s level of cooperation.

How did Technofox Solution perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve performed well. Gaurav (Chief Business Architect, Technofox Solution) was our key account manager and oversaw the flow of the comments from our side. We rarely had to repeat a request or issue one for something that was requested before. They’re good listeners and they were able to work with us despite the four-hour time difference. They’re punctual, on top of things, attentive, and they think of solutions outside the box whenever a ready solution isn’t there.

They were good with answering questions and implemented our suggestions. They were as available as we requested them to be, and they gave us frequent updates.

They could use a bigger team when it comes to other aspects of the project so they can deliver a full-on turnkey solution.

I would advise potential customers to be patient, especially in the first few meetings. It was challenging to get across our language barrier, but manageable since it was all technical terms. If clients give it some time, they’ll find that Technofox is filled with very good people to work with.

Application Development for Restaurant Chain

“The team is friendly, communicative, and genuinely great to work with.”

Technofox Solution developed a website with tools for staff management and a mobile app for restaurant delivery. They added chat, a payment system, coupon alerts, notifications, and GPS-based order tracking.

CTO, Food Delivery App

Technofox Solution delivered an impressively designed, easy-to-use mobile app that users have uniformly praised. It features a sophisticated array of useful functionalities. Despite a rocky start due to unclear requirements, the team’s dedication and diligent work ethic secured client satisfaction.

I’m the CTO of a restaurant company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Technofox Solution?

We needed a company to develop our food delivery app and a small website to help us manage our branches. Our goal was to get more customers.

Technofox Solution developed our application and staff management tool. The app showcases all the dishes we serve at our different restaurants. People can purchase from our franchise by connecting with us through the app or calling the number it lists. If we have a location in your city, you can place a home delivery order on mobile. Customers can even order meals after a hotel is closed.

Features include chat, coupons, notifications, and payment system with e-commerce functionality. GPS functionality lets users tracks orders on a map. If needed, users can call the delivery courier.  When we’re offering a discount like 20% or 30% off, it sends notifications with promotional links.

We didn’t provide clear instructions at the start, which created problems for both of us and made it hard to understand each other. At first, they struggled to meet our expectations, but we had great communication once we got in sync. They took the time to understand our specific technical needs and then developed the designs exactly how we wanted.

Once our site is live, Technofox Solution will manage our hosting services. We will continue to have an ongoing working relationship at that point, but we’re currently on hold.

The first person I met was a technical expert they assigned to help us understand the process.  He was our single point of contact, but they are a good-sized team.

How did you come to work with Technofox Solution?

They approached us initially. We chose them because they were local and communicated with us well.

We’ve spent $31,000.

We started working together in December 2018 and have an ongoing collaboration. I originally wanted to be done by February 2019, but we’re aiming to finish by October 2019 at this point.

I was very impressed by Technofox Solution. They delivered a fully functional app with a UI that’s easy to use. We’ve seen very few software bugs.

At this point, we’ve only launched it locally for our most popular restaurant. We’ve tried out on a lot of users, and everyone has given us great feedback about how easy it is to understand.

Technofox Solution helped me understand what our users experience when they open and engage with our app. We plan to launch it to the Google Play Store soon.

How did Technofox Solution perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management went well after we resolved my concerns at the start of the project. Progress was a bit slow, but I blame myself for that because I didn’t explain our concept in detail. Once they understood what we needed, they kept the project running smoothly.

The team is friendly, eager, and passionate about their work. They were always coming up with new ideas, and many turned out to be quite helpful for us.

Technofox Solution is excellent at communication. I appreciated that they never charged us extra for small changes. They always considered how to make everything better for the client.

When they first approach a client, I think they should send 2-3 people from their team to meet them.  Other than that, they’ve been much better than other companies.

Technofox Solution is genuinely passionate about their work. They always do their best to help the client and make things even better. They create an open and free-thinking environment to innovate. The team is very friendly, communicative, and genuinely great to work with.

Overall Score They were highly resourceful, gave me expert advice, and added ideas to my project without charging extra.
    I would give them a five, but the deadline wasn’t met precisely due to a slow start.

Development for Web Chemicals Company

“They manage things well and do good work.”

2016 - Ongoing

Technofox Solution designed and built a website from scratch.

Netherlands
Alex Peijnenburg
CEO, The Real RCC

The website is secure and reliable. A responsive and communicative team, Technofox Solution is available even outside of business hours. They delivered what was desired at a high level of quality.

I’m the CEO of a chemicals firm. We sell chemicals online to other companies and private customers.

What challenge were you trying to address with Technofox Solution?

We had built our original website ourselves, but it wasn’t sophisticated enough. We needed a partner to build a site and protect it for us.

Technofox Solution designed and built our website from scratch. They manage site hosting on AWS, do troubleshooting, and ensure security.

We’ve interacted with three or four people.

How did you come to work with Technofox Solution?

I searched via Google to find a web designer. I came across a platform through which I could put out a request and receive proposals. That’s how I found them.

We’ve spent around 20,000€ (approximately $22,400 USD).

We started working with them in 2016, and it’s ongoing.

They do what I ask and they keep the website online.

How did Technofox Solution perform from a project management standpoint?

I'm happy with how they manage and communicate. They consistently ask for my feedback or how fast I want things to be delivered. If something is going to take more time than anticipated, they inform me. They manage things well and do good work.

They're always available even though they're in a different time zone than me. They work later hours than me, and I can always reach them. At whatever time I ask for something, they reply quickly. If it’s important, they make time for it.

They’ve grown and are now busier, which means things sometimes take longer than they used to. They could be better at communicating the total timeline of the project so we know what to expect.

You need to be clear about what you want and need. If you talk with them about that, they’ll deliver.

Overall Score I have no complaints about them.
    In the beginning, they always hit deadlines. They’re a bit slower now that they’re busier.
    They're expensive but they deliver what they promise, which is what matters to me. It’s worth it.
    They always deliver what they promise. If something didn’t work, they fixed it.
    I’d recommend them for sure.