Add On services | 1 Year Support | App Promotion

Gropse Technologies is one of Top Mobile Application development Company in India, USA. we have served 100+ Clients with 100+ Team of Dedicated Android and iOS Developers. we cater services in various domains like Apps for Taxi Booking, Apps for Restaurants,healthcare App, App for retail and Apps for Business.

Our Expertise:

• Cross-platform App Development
  • Website Design & Development
  • Xamarin App Development
  • Digital marketing services

we use Agile Methodology for Android App Development offering robust and scalable android app development to our clients globally. Contact us to make outstanding android application with us!

Why Gropse Technologies?

• Global Service Provider With Offices in: India and USA.
  • 100+ Mobile Apps Developers, 100% Client Satisfaction, 80 Repeated Cleints.
  • Core Team of 100+  Dedicatede Employees with Strong Expertise in Technical Domain.
  • Use Latest Tools, Techniques, Methodologies and Strategies to Deliver Bug Free Mobile Application.
  • Agile Approach and Result-Driven Methodology.

For more visit our website www.gropse.com

Noida, India

• Fantasy Magnet

• Big Boyz Toys (BBT)

• Mangoooz Mart

Service me

Service Me is a mobile application that relies on internet technology and service positioning in connecting users (clients) in need of deferent type services to the respective registered service providers nearby.
Service Me gives more than 13 services connected with a variety of service provider qualified for respective works. from time user have a requirement till worker arrives at user location every things is routed through our service Me app.

Opo

The OPO app is a easy way to buy and sell things around you.We realize that buying and selling is easy when it happens nearby. Our App shows you cool items that are up for sale at great prices around you. Hop across to pick them up from your neighborhood.

Too Hungry

Too Hungry lets you search for and discover restaurants to eat out at or order in from. Browse through restaurant menus, photos, user reviews and ratings to decide where you want to eat, and use the map feature to guide you there.

you can also order food online for delivery, with thousands of great food delivery restaurants to choose from.

VoteFantasy Magne

Have you ever wondered where is the best place to travel for vacations? What is the best dress to wear for certain occasions? Or what is the best movie to watch based on real people honest opinions? Well then this is your best bet ! A social media app that makes voting in polls more fun and interactive!

RefHope

مسبحتي MyRosary

Simplified program for praise I spend your free time waiting for forgiveness and remembrance of God Please share to benefit others God wrote the reward for all

Love Chain

You can see the user's profile on the basis of search filters, message them and add them to your favorites list as well as create a public group for chatting. There is a huge setting feature as well as profile feature.

Amaer Online

Ameer Online is the first real estate application in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Middle East. It has been developed to facilitate access to the best offers to investors and facilitate communication between the owner and the buyer, increasing the chances of completing transactions and increasing investments.

Android App: Click to see

Mangooozmart

The MangooozMart app brings you fresh produce, your favorite products in selected brands, kitchen needs, essential home groceries and more, through this online, one-stop grocery store. It provides you with a convenient way to buy from this grocery shopping app. So, you can say ‘No’ to lugging carts at supermarkets, long queues at billing tables and tiring commutes. With MangooozMart, you can endure the perks of online supermarket shopping with the friendly responsiveness of your neighborhood grocery stores!

Mobile App Development for Gaming Company

"We connected well and were amazed at the amount of ownership these guys were willing to take for our project."

Feb. 2018 - Apr. 2018

Gropse Technologies developed a mobile app for Android and iOS.

John Daly
Manager, Gaming Company

Users find the app's designs and navigation to be intuitive. Gropse's app expanded the consumer market and increased revenue growth. Their dedication to the success of the project and open-ears approach contributed to a smooth engagement.

I’m the technical lead of Games Developers, a company that builds 2D and 3D game applications.

For what projects/services did your company hire Gropse Technologies?

I hired Gropse Technologies to turn my idea into a gaming app called Fantasy Magnet. I needed the app developed for Android and iOS mobile platforms.

In the gaming business, consumers generally aren’t interested in using the physical equipment. Like most other firms, we wanted to concentrate on the mobile medium.

I wanted Fantasy Magnet to be an online platform that caters to the sports fans, commentators, and analysts. We wanted users to be able to select their own sports team and play the game to earn money. We also wanted to target young age groups and provide amusement through an intellectually elevating experience.

We were looking for a long-term partner to develop our app with. We were looking for someone who could understand our vision and mission for the app. After months of searching, we chose Gropse Technologies as the best choice.

Gropse developed a mobile app for Android and iOS. They also tested the app for any errors and took our feedback throughout the project.

The project team mainly consisted of six permanent members and others were assigned to the project depending upon the particular phase of development. Throughout the course of the project, we had one project manager who kept us updated.

From its designs to its navigation, the app was intuitive. It has increased our number of customers and has directly elevated my business. Gropse's work has considerably increased our revenue growth and provided tangible value for our business.

The Gropse team used Agile methodology during our project development. They helped us develop the application quickly and tested it simultaneously. We connected well and were amazed at the amount of ownership these guys were willing to take for our project.

Their sense of commitment impressed us at every stage of the work. They were dedicated, never let us down, and wholeheartedly welcomed every change we asked for.

Although they’ve performed well overall, we expected a little better support during the night hours. Since we were working in an Agile ecosystem, they should've responded to customers’ issues at any time.

Overall Score Gropse monitored every stage of the work to convert our rustic business idea into a real solution.
    They always respected our schedule and delivered on time.
    I will without a doubt recommend them to my friends and hope they have the same great experience.

iOS and Android Dev for Healthcare Startup

Not only was their teamwork great, but they had a flexible approach with us.”

Jan. 2018 - Apr. 2018

Gropse Technologies created a medical app for iOS and Android, implementing their code into an existing design. With the app, users can link with medical services based on their location and needs.

Japan
Goku Swang
Owner, WASPHA Provider - For Medical Service Providers

The finished app fulfilled the required visual and functionality specs, garnering internal and external praise. Although they could have been more time-efficient, Gropse Technologies communicated clearly and maintained a collaborative attitude.

I’m the owner of a startup called WASPHA Provider – For Medical Service Providers (WASPHA Pro). Our software allows users to seek and request treatment from a wide network of medical providers.

For what projects/services did your company hire Gropse Technologies?

I contracted Gropse Technologies to develop our mobile app for iOS and Android.

I wanted to conveniently connect users to the nearest pharmacies, medical services, doctors, and ambulances whenever they needed them.

A friend referred them to me, so I researched them online and was pleased by their portfolio.

They built the app for Android and iOS. Using our designs, the team wrote and implemented the coding under a strict timeline. Since then, they’ve continued to work on other apps.

They had one project manager and 10–15 developers assigned to our project.

The project is still relatively new with a month left until we launch. As a result, we currently don’t have any hard metrics. However, both our internal team and clients have praised the app for its visuals and functionalities.

The team used the agile methodology, which facilitated quick development and also allowed us to simultaneously test the app. Strong communication ensured project clarity.

I appreciated their efforts in completing the app. They were professionals. Not only was their teamwork great, but they had a flexible approach with us.

While they successfully completed the project, they could have been more conscious of deadlines. At times, they would estimate the task time as 15 days, but it would take 17 days to complete.

Overall Score With only minor scheduling issues, they were nearly perfect.
    They could improve timeliness.
    Their costs were reasonable.
    They produced high-quality work.
    I would definitely refer them.

Mobile App Development for Religious Application

" [T]hey can communicate plainly instead of using overly technical terms."

Mar. - June 2017

Gropse provided full-stack development for two apps, the main one being a religious mobile app for keeping track of prayers. Some of their tasks included UI/UX and database design and deployment to the stores.

Egypt
Mohammed Al-Junied
Owner, MyRosary

The app was delivered impressively fast thanks to their agile development style and transparency at all times. Users praise the app for its great UI/UX and it has had zero crashes. Gropse’s biggest strengths are their sense of ownership and unified team that knows what’s going on at all times.

I’m the owner and founder of MyRosary, a religious app for Muslims. It’s basically a simplified program for praise which includes an electronic rosary. I also own a web app for downloading and converting anything from multimedia files to spreadsheets and other documents.

What challenge were you trying to address with Gropse Technologies?

They were hired to develop both of my applications. MyRosary is a mobile app with the main goal of helping Muslims use their free time to practice their faith.

Gropse was responsible for the end-to-end development of the mobile app, from designing and defining the UX to developing it for both iOS and Android platforms as well as designing and maintaining the database. They used Java and C++ to develop MyRosary, which allows users to keep track of their prayers. For the conversion app, they used Apache and Python.

The scope was rigid from the beginning of the project; it was so well defined that we couldn't think of anything extra to add. At the end of the project, they successfully deployed our app on both platforms.

The project team mainly consisted of four permanent members, though there were others present during team meetings depending on the required skills for a particular phase of development. Throughout the course of the project, we had a project manager that would keep us updated.

How did you come to work with Gropse Technologies?

I researched a lot of developers, but I wasn’t impressed with their offers. We were looking for a vendor that could not only help us develop the app but one that would also understand our vision and mission. After months of searching, we finally got in touch with Gropse via an email campaign of theirs. They had a very transparent approach and seemed to care more about their reputation than the money.

The total cost of their work was $17,000.

The project lasted two to three weeks and was completed by May 2017.

Gropse’s design work was great­. The products are working as specified; users haven’t been confused by the interface and there haven’t been any crashes reported. I initially provided some messy guidelines, but they were able to sort them out.

As this is an application for prayer purposes it was never intended to have a business model. That being said, the unique UI/UX of the app has brought in plenty of users for both platforms. The users I’ve spoken to have told me that they’re really enjoying the app and don’t want to leave it. The reviews have also been great, but I’m not sure about the exact number of downloads.

How did Gropse Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They used an agile methodology during our project, which helped us develop the application quickly and test it simultaneously. WhatsApp and email were our means of communication; we didn’t require the use of a management tool. A great thing about them is that they can communicate plainly instead of using overly technical terms.

The most impressive thing about them is how closely knit they are with each other. At any given point, each and every team member was aware of every step of the project and worked harmonically towards the single goal of creating a marvelous product. I was also amazed by the level of ownership and understanding Gropse demonstrated from the very start.

I was a newcomer to the industry when I first started working with them and they guided me through the process, showing me the best approaches and identifying what user types I should target. They encouraged me to be clever with my idea and treat it as an investment.

I’m just an average person, but the collaboration was perfect for me. They’re a very honest team.

It’s important for clients to plan their ideas and know what they want. With this done, Gropse will be their best choice. I’ve interacted with a lot of companies and their main goal was to draw money from the client. It’s a brutal market and I’m lucky to have found them.

I sometimes think that they deserve a bonus.
    I have referred them.