Turning dreams into reality through technology

TechFesta is a service of AG Enterprises, LLC. It inspires entrepreneurs, small and mid-size businesses, who believe in challenging the status quo, to achieve greater heights and pursue their dreams. Our services include mobile apps, website development, graphic design and technical consultancy.

We value and are driven by "festa" - flexibility, fun, excellence, speed, trust, accessibility and affordability.

Our mission is to turn dreams into reality by making a positive impact in the world through technology.

Denver, CO

Dream Big Network, Denver Mobility, Safenet Inc, World Affairs Challenge, Firetrax LLC, Starlight Manor Homes, Terezinha Guimaraes, Saboreal, The Plate Hub, Lily Ruppe Consulting, Carioca Realtor, DC Allergy.

Logo Design & Web Dev for Professional Coaching Service

"They work fast, making all necessary adjustments and consistently finishing tasks the right way."

Ongoing

TechFesta consulted on, built, and maintains a personal and business development site. The team created the site’s architecture, branding, and long-term growth plans for the site and business.

Denver, Colorado
Rocky Miller
CEO, Dream Big Network

The team created a website allowing the business to flourish; despite only having a soft-launch thus far, a market of followers has appeared. TechFesta managed the project efficiently, communicating well and meeting all deadlines with high-quality deliverables.

I am the CEO & founder of an online subscription centered on business and personal development. We provide content and coaching in a variety of industries.

For what projects/services did your company hire TechFesta?

We hired TechFesta to consult on the building and implementation of our website, and then to create the website itself and provide continued management.

Our goals for the project were to create a working website for the initial marketing and launch of our company.

I selected this vendor through networking. We met at a business hub in downtown Denver and I followed up from there. TechFesta showed great enthusiasm to work with new clients and help as much as possible in making our dream a reality!

The project began with weeks of initial consultation as to what we needed from TechFesta in both our external & internal layouts and building of the website. We also discussed long-term growth and development of our website needs.

After the initial consultation and planning, TechFesta put together a comprehensive plan to implement our needs. They started with logo design and branding and then began to build drafts of our external pages until we came to an agreement with them.

At the start of our project, my team had a couple of media executives that helped create the promotional material for the website, as the project continued, due to the successful development of the website, we grew to 7 executives because they were able to see the vision that we put together.

Explain how the solution addressed your business challenge.

We are centered around online access for our customers, and TechFesta provided the main platform for our sales. If it hadn't been for all of their work in understanding the site we wanted, as well as the experience we wanted our customers to have when visiting the page, we would not have been able to launch. TechFesta truly takes the time to learn their clients' project and ensure that all needs are met.

We were able to create internal team growth for our long-term needs. We also completed a successful soft launch into the market, and generated a market of customers from that who are awaiting our official launch and finalization of the website!

How effective was the project management?

The project management for Techfesta is very efficient and effective! They have some teams in different geographical areas, but their communication and execution of all deliverables has been excellent. They work fast, making all necessary adjustments and consistently finishing tasks the right way.

They have several amazing factors. The first factor is their ability to understand customers needs and create effective plans of action based on that. The second factor is their ability to execute at a high level and in a time effective matter.

What tips or recommendations do you have?

I don't have any recommendations as they have done wonderful work for our company.

Website & Portal Dev for Property Management Company

"I explained my needs and their developers took the time to understand my goals and vision."

July - Aug. 2017

TechFesta developed a residential rental website and tenants portal to improve online visibility and functioning. The team created login and payment functionalities for tenants.

Brazil
Terezinha Guimaraes
Landlord, Property Management Company

The final website was better than originally envisaged. TechFesta employed easy project management throughout the engagement. The team has great customer service and endeavored to understand the particular business needs of the project.

I am a lawyer and landlord and have my own office.

For what projects/services did your company hire TechFesta?

We wanted to develop our website and a tenants login portal.

Our goal was to improve our online visibility. We also wanted to offer tenants the convenience to pay rent online and to allow new tenants to submit their application online.

We found them through a referral.

Explain how the solution addressed your business challenge.

I needed to travel abroad, so having an online system would make it more practical for my tenants to pay rent.

We had a business developer, a software engineer, a project manager, and several developers.

We are very happy with the end product. It was better than we envisioned.

How effective was the project management?

Project management was straightforward and smooth.

Their most impressive attributes are their great customer service and their patience in taking the time to understand my needs.

Overall Score They did a great job!
    The project was easy and fast.
    They gave a fair price.
    It looks great.
    They care about their work.