Powerful branding, social media and WordPress.

Who are we?

Professional, efficient and collaborative, the TechBear team specializes in WordPress websites, marketing/social media campaigns, graphic design work and more. A company that provides exceptional quality for a fraction of the price, TechBear can take your company to the next level, regardless of if you're established or growing.

The TechBear way

At TechBear we strive to keep things efficient, professional and fun.
All of our work with WordPress is done for only $23 per hour and TechBear has NO retainer or fixed recurring costs.

We keep our structure straightforward - we can do any creation/changes/updates/modifications for $23 per hour.

If you choose to work with us, you will have a dedicated Project Manager, so you correspond with the same person each time. Your Project Manager can be reached by SMS, phone or email.

At TechBear we are on-page and off-page SEO experts:

All sites and updates we make are fully SEO optimized.

All our work is mobile/tablet optimized and we can integrate any social media channel.

Princeton, NJ
  • 252 Nassau Street
    Princeton, NJ 08542
  • Belgrade 11000
    Serbia

Website Dev & CRM for Education Management Company

"TechBear has a wide range of expertise, and they met all of our needs."

TechBear redesigned a website to portray a new brand image and helped to implement a CRM. They continue to provide ongoing maintenance.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Melissa Gehl
Chief Operating Officer, Synova Associates LLC

Increased efficiency has allowed stakeholders to allocate internal resources for new projects. The new website has both attracted new customers and pleased existing clients. Streamlined communicated supports an effective workflow.

Synova Associates LLC delivers educational experiences for nurse leaders in the perinatal and neonatal fields. I’m a partner and a chief operating officer.

For what projects/services did your company hire TechBear.com WordPress development and Zoho implementation?

Initially, we hired TechBear to redesign our website to fit our new brand and products. Later, we also asked them to implement a Zoho CRM and affiliated products.

We wanted to make our website more user-friendly, dynamic, and engaging. Our CRM goals were to organize our customers and improve the efficiency of our workflow.

We selected this vendor after finding their services through a web search. After speaking with Paul (Managing Partner & Founder, TechBear) and seeing samples of their work, we decided they would be the best fit for our small business. Also, their price point was within our budget.

TechBear completely redesigned our website, using a new branding guide and graphics. While some of the content was reused from our previous site, they created or significantly improved most of it to be more user-friendly. Our website is constantly changing with new content, and they are very responsive to our requested changes.

They also helped support our CRM implementation. TechBear made recommendations on how to build out our database and advised us on which complementary products would increase our efficiency. They served as technical support for us when we needed a higher level of assistance.

We had a single point of contact for all needs, which was incredibly helpful since she knew our business and goals. She would give our requests to the developers and then connect with us when the work was complete. We also heard from the managing partner quite frequently for further support.

As a small business with few employees, working with TechBear has allowed us to scale in a way that was not previously possible. Their innovative solutions have greatly improved our efficiency, which has allowed us to take on new projects.

The web redesign has helped us engage with new customers. It has also attracted existing customers with a new video learning section on our website.

The project management is very streamlined with one main point of contact that we email all requests to. She shares our needs with the developers and follows up when the requests are complete. More complicated needs are discussed on the phone or Zoho meetings.

TechBear has a wide range of expertise, and they met all of our needs. We initially approached them to redesign our website. However, within four months, they provided both a fully functioning website and helped with our CRM system. Any time we need their assistance, they deliver solutions quickly that are innovative and easy to implement.

They could offer better communication about timelines for web updates as this would help us manage expectations.

WordPress Website for Freelance Marketer

"They’ve started to feel like my own colleagues..."

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

TechBear.com built a WordPress website, configuring a theme based on existing design ideas. They also implemented requested content, setup plugins, and integrated top SEO principles.

Boulder, Colorado
Freelance Marketing Services,

With streamlined communication and personable service, TechBear.com delivered a fast, well-designed website. They also collaborated closely to resolve a hosting and email service issue that was originally outside their scope of work. Customers can expect an authentic partnership.

I’m a freelance marketing consultant.

I needed to build a WordPress website for my client.

To create a functional, responsive, and beautiful WordPress website for a managed print services provider.

They came as a recommendation from another client of mine.

I provided the copy, content, and information architecture of the website. Based on my website goals, content, and design, they set up the WordPress site and configured the theme and all the plugins. They also optimized the pages (ensuring top site speed) and implemented SEO best-practices. After testing and editing the site on a live server, they migrated it to my client's server.

I worked directly with the project manager, who deployed experts in design, development, and SEO.

I’m very pleased with the site, from the design and speed to the functionality. We had some problems with email data being delivered to the email addresses, (issues with the hosting and email servers) but they spent countless hours troubleshooting the process with me.

I had one point of contact, who deployed the rest of the team for each request. It was effective and easy. If I had a request, I informed my point of contact, and they already had all the context necessary to understand the problem, find the right person, and implement a solution.

While they’re a remote team working on technical projects, they’re also friendly and helpful. They’ve started to feel like my own colleagues. I feel likeTechBear cares about and prioritizes my projects.

None.

It's very easy. They respond ASAP.
    You won't find more competitive pricing for the quality.
    They know everything about WordPress.

Web Development for Natural Supplement Company

"The team that’s been assigned to me is extremely competent and efficient."

May 2019 - Ongoing

TechBear is developing a website to showcase a natural supplement product line. They’re currently working on creating a new home page and header for the site.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Karen Fox
Owner, ReJuv

Internal stakeholders are pleased with the pace of the project. TechBear is open and flexible regarding project estimates and timely in completing each deliverable. Their team of skilled and experienced developers sets them apart from other vendors.

I own ReJuv, a natural supplement company.

I hired TechBear to build a dynamic website that would showcase my products. I had purchased a domain for my company through Wordpress and then quickly realized that I would not be able to create the site that I wanted in a timely manner.

I need a website that will captivate my audience and encourage them to order my products.

I chose TechBear because they have a nice website that explains their business practices in a clear and concise way.

I gave TechBear an initial list of requests, which includes a new home page, a new header, and disclaimers for some sections of the site. Although we’ve started small, I plan to keep working with them to develop and maintain my website.

I’ve spoken with a project manager over the phone who was very charming and thorough. I haven’t interacted with any other members of the team.

The results are very impressive.

The team that’s been assigned to me is extremely competent and efficient.

TechBear is transparent with their billing and expectations, and their team seems to have an impressive skill set.

To date, I haven’t seen any areas for improvement.

Their prices are quite reasonable and much lower than I expected.
    I can't say enough how great the quality is.
    I would definitely recommend them.