An Internet Strategy Agency

TBH Creative is an Indianapolis web design and development company specializing in sophisticated custom solutions. We deliver features and functionality that set our clients apart.

Since 2004, we’ve built complex, enterprise-level websites that convert for clients in a wide range of industries, including healthcare, finance, and service. Once your site is live, we are still your team. Whether you’re looking to integrate digital marketing, phase in new features, or keep improving to extend the life of your website, TBH Creative provides support and results-driven insights.

We believe in clear communication, high standards of excellence, and beating deadlines. But beyond those ideals, what really drives the heart of our business is your business—helping our clients achieve more with digital marketing and design than they ever thought possible.

Our Indianapolis web design company is WBE-certified in the state of Indiana and city of Indianapolis, and we’re also a Hubspot Certified Inbound Marketing Agency.

2004

Imaging Office Systems

Indiana Biosciences Research Institute

One View

Temporary Sign Infographic for Compliance Coordinator

"TBH Creative seemed to have the most passion and understanding for what we were looking to create."

Mar. - June 2018

TBH Creative created an infographic for online use to better display to citizens the municipal zoning regulations regarding temporary signage. They helped improve the idea and handled website integration.

Brownsburg, Indiana
Daniel Whitaker
Compliance Coordinator, Town of Brownsburg

Thanks to this infographic, citizens can easily find the information they need in an easily-digestible format. TBH Creative’s responsive approach and ability to turn a simple idea into a product that surpasses expectations are strengths that make them the ideal partner for future projects.

I’m the compliance coordinator for the town of Brownsburg. I handle education and enforcement of all municipal and zoning codes within the town.

For what projects/services did your company hire TBH Creative?

We had the idea of using infographics to help citizens better understand some of the ordinances, especially with the most common violation—temporary signs.

Our main goal was to have a simple image that could visually show citizens the proper location to place temporary signage.

We spoke with and received quotes from several companies. TBH Creative seemed to have the most passion and understanding for what we were looking to create.

The project was so easy—at least for me! We exchanged some initial ideas and I provided them with the wording we were looking for, after which they took charge of the project. I received the initial draft a few weeks after starting the project and we made a few changes to it. After that, it was complete.

I worked with their president throughout the whole process and with their creative director towards the end for website integration.

The project turned out fantastic, and the graphic is perfect. Before, if a resident wanted to find out the ordinances on temporary signs, they would have to flip through a 500-page book. The graphic puts all the information in one easy-to-read and understand page. We’ve had multiple compliments from citizens on how effective the graphic is.

The workflow couldn’t have been better. They were very responsive to calls or emails, and anytime I had a question, I knew it would be answered quickly.

What I found most impressive is how TBH Creative was able to take this idea out of my head and turn it into a perfect graphic. I gave them a basic concept and they were able to produce something that far exceeded our expectations.

We’re very satisfied and look forward to future projects with TBH Creative.