Strategy Worth and Technology

We are a strategy and technology company.

2019
Abuja, Nigeria
  • No 60A Mississippi Street, Maitama
    Abuja 900211
    Nigeria

Cortel Energy Limited Aon Fitness Security Watch Africa Organization BobbyTheGeneral Entertainment October Orange Initiative Tybitx

Cortel Energy Logo Design

We did a branding for our client Cortel Energy Limited

Cortel Energy Web Design

Website design, hosting and email creation done for Cortel Energy Ltd.

Web Dev & Branding for NGO Initiative

"Many of my final decisions came from their suggestions."

Jan. 2018 - Apr. 2018

E-tech NG IT Solutions developed a website and provided branding services for a nonprofit organization. The primary deliverable included an e-commerce site with a donation portal.

Nigeria
Olufeyisayo Sofolahan Soewu
Founder, October Orange Intiative

E-tech NG IT Solutions successfully delivered a functional website that has received promising feedback since its launch. The team is inclusive during all aspects of development and is open to feedback. They also contributed conceptually to the final design and functionality of the website.

I’m the founder of October Orange Initiative, a nonprofit organization focused on carrying out different projects in the areas of education, arts, health, and charitable trusts.

What challenge were you trying to address with E-tech NG IT Solutions?

We were looking for a partner that could provide web development and branding services.

We opened the engagement by outlining our goals and requests, and we had them send an initial draft of the concept and UI they envisioned. Once we approved of their overview, we discussed all of the significant elements of the website. Their team asked a few more questions for clarification purposes and later presented the first draft. I reviewed their work and made corrections where necessary.

After a few rounds of corrections, we ultimately received our NGO’s website, which included a donation portal and an e-commerce addition. Throughout the engagement, they made smart suggestions regarding which technology would suit us best. Many of my final decisions came from their suggestions.

I had one primary point of contact.

How did you come to work with E-tech NG IT Solutions?

I reviewed their online references and portfolio. Once I contacted them, I was pleased with the conversations we had, and it was evident that they understood the product we wanted to create.

Our engagement spanned January–April 2018.

The initial feedback on the website has been great in terms of the look and feel.

How did E-tech NG IT Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

I was happy to be included during the development and feedback processes. They were quite receptive of my notes. There were a few hiccups, but overall, project management was very good. Most of our correspondence was by telephone and email.

The personality of my point of contact has stuck with me. He was able to provide the deliverables I was looking for. You don’t get too many young people who are ready to listen to a client and do what the client needs, along with bringing experience and expertise.

They could be more proactive in giving useful feedback. They should be the one to prompt the client and do what needs to be done.

Be clear about the objectives of the project from the very beginning. Make sure they have everything they need so they can deliver a high-level first draft.