We are Hyper about Digital!

Sugar Rush Creative is an award winning agency with a team of talented graphic designers, web designers and app developers. We have studios based in London and Belfast but work throughout the UK and Ireland.

It is vital in today’s marketplace that your brand message is noticed amongst the onslaught of digital media & print. Our creative approach to delivering online business solutions such as web design, mobile app development and brand creation helps continued success for our client's and generates a high return of investment.

2003
  • 74 Rivington Street
    London, LND EC2A 3AY

Web Design for Baby Skincare Products Company

"It explained us in a simplistic manner but with a bit of fun as well, to engage people."

April - July 2018

Sugar Rush Creative produced an explainer video by integrating existing graphics, developing original graphic designs and animation, and introducing a voiceover with subtitles. They also redesigned a website.

Janet Cordner
Director, Jackson Reece

The video has been used at trade shows to strong success and has amassed over 100,000 views online. Sugar Rush managed to produce an attractive yet informational product through their comprehensive approach to Basecamp and conscious effort to always keep the entire team up to date.

I’m a director at Jackson Reece, an organic skincare company that focuses on baby products.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sugar Rush Creative?

The first problem was that we needed to be able to explain what our line of business was in a simple manner. That's why we decided to make an explainer video.

They set up Basecamp so we could discuss the design of the explainer video, as in what we needed to include, what key messages we needed to get across, and to paint our graphics. They created the video using existing graphics and original animation and designing further graphics. We also had a voiceover and lines of text to go with it. We requested subtitles because we do trade shows with foreign customers who can sometimes read English but can’t to speak it or listen so well. The video is also being used on the web as an advertisement for people to click into and find out exactly who we are and what we do.

We worked with their studio manager, and another woman she brought in for the graphic design element. There was also a guy looking after the animation side of it, and a panel of people we could choose from for voiceovers.

How did you come to work with Sugar Rush Creative?

My husband googled “animation explainer videos,” and I found them.

We spent £10,000 ($12,800 USD).

We started working with them in April and the project was completed in July 2018.

The explainer video is going to be used at trade shows, so it's been a big help to foreign customers whose first language isn’t English. It's on YouTube as well for people to research with about 110,00 hits so far.

The video was creative and broke down the status of our business and what makes us different from other companies. It explained us in a simplistic manner but with a bit of fun as well, to engage people. It was first class.

How did Sugar Rush Creative perform from a project management standpoint?

I’ve never had a project managed so well and so professionally, to be honest. That's where they really stood out. We communicated in Basecamp, so anybody in our organization or Sugar Rush’s who had a link could see it and see what was happening with the project. Everybody was kept informed on a daily basis, so that aspect was phenomenal. Their service and work were excellent. There were just a fantastic company to work with.

I'd say the project management and the fact that when they set a deadline, they stuck to it.

No, I actually don't have any comments that they could improve on because everything was excellent.

I would highly recommend them to any company. I would normally be very carefully to recommend them, because it's my name as well, but I have absolutely no doubts about Sugar Rush.

Overall Score They’re a great company to work for. I’m very impressed with them and they delivered us a great project.
    Their project management was far beyond what I’ve found at any company.
    We did research on the cost of explainer videos and websites and they come in on average. I'm happy with the price they charged.
    They always delivered and met their deadline and our deadline.
    I’d definitely recommend them to anyone, without question.