Mobile App Marketing & Growth Company

Bronze

Studio Mosaic is a growth-oriented app marketing & consulting agency based in New Delhi, India. We're an eclectic team of mobile app experts that have launched & promoted 400+ apps all across the world, resulting in increased user acquisition at an optimal cost and enhance app revenues.

We have 4+ years of appstore experience and cover all aspects of app store promotions including - App Store Optimization (ASO), App Install Campaigns (PPI Advertising), Online PR and Social Media Marketing.

Our team is trained to use specialised tools and follow detail oriented processes to study your app, conduct app store and keyword research, undertake meta data analysis and competition mapping to ensure better discoverability for your apps and greater downloads thereof.

Our key service offerings include -

1) App Store Optimisation (ASO)
      a) Keyword Optimisation
      b) Icon & Screenshots Optimisation
2) Localisation
3) Appstore User Reviews
4) App Store Preview Video
5) Press Release Writing and Dissemination
6) App Review Site Submission
7) Paid Ad Campaign Management - Facebook, Google, Apple Search Ads etc.
8) Social Media Marketing
9) Marketing Led Content & Design Creation
10) Other App Marketing Services

If you want to grow your app business, resulting in increased users and/or revenues, then Studio Mosaic is the right partner for you.

New Delhi, India
  • 2/50, Lower Ground Floor, SarvaPriya Vihar
    New Delhi, DL 110016

We have covered these categories so far - Business, Travel, Games, Education, Lifestyle, Entertainment, Utilities, Music, Health & Fitness, Productivity, Sports, Food & Drink, Photo & Video, Finance, Reference, News, Medical, Social Networking, Navigation.

Many of our apps have reached the Top 50 and Top 100 ranks in their respective categories on the iOS Appstore and Android Playstore.

Please click here to view our app design portfolio.

Please click here to view our iOS app marketing portfolio.

Please click here to view our Android app marketing portfolio.

Please click here to view the iOS and Android apps developed by us.

App Store Optimization For Gaming App Startup

"They know pretty much everything there is to know in the mobile marketing world."

Studio Mosaic provided resources and consultation to help a startup effectively market gaming apps. The team designed, optimized, and marketed an app to be sold in online markets.

New York City Metro Area
CEO, Gaming App Startup

The advice and expertise offered by Studio Mosaic contributed to product success. The team's comprehensive knowledge of mobile marketing principles and range of technical competencies simplified the advertising process.

We provide applications, games, and a video application that came out a few months ago. I started the company about a year and a half ago.

I'm the CEO and founder.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Studio Mosaic?

At first, I was looking for tips on improving my application for optimization so that I could get more attention to my apps in the app stores. They first thing Studio Mosaic did was help me with my game application marketing. I liked the work they did for me, so I asked them if they could help me design, market, and develop the video application.

How did you come to work with Studio Mosaic?

I found their team online. I narrowed down the field to three or four agencies. The thing that stood out about Studio Mosaic was they had a lot of good reviews on the review sites out there.

My work with Studio Mosaic was less than $10,000.

What distinguishes Studio Mosaic from other providers?

I trust in Studio Mosaic's marketing expertise. They studied marketing and have graduate degrees in marketing. That's a big plus in my mind. They know pretty much everything there is to know in the mobile marketing world.

Is there anything Studio Mosaic could have improved or done differently?

They're a startup company so their team isn't as big as I wanted it to be but that's something any startup goes through when trying to expand their team.

Application Marketing For Gaming App Startup

"Studio Mosaic also does an impressive job of being adaptive when necessary."

Studio Mosaic provided a suite of marketing services to a gaming app developer. Projects included keyword and metadata optimization, press release creation, and promotion on industry websites.

Oliver Insixiengmay
Founder, OIGames

Throughout the project, Studio Mosaic stood out because of their responsive management style, flexible marketing expertise, and dedication to customer service. The team suggested additional project approaches and consistently delivered products that exceeded expectations.

OIGames, LLC is an independent mobile game development company that specializes in developing simple games for iOS and Android devices.

What role do you play there?

I am the founder of the company and act as the creative director for our major projects. In that role, I manage the projects and work directly with graphic designers, sound designers, and programmers throughout project development.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Studio Mosaic?

I connected with Studio Mosaic to increase awareness for our products. We were seeking a marketing team to aid in developing a promotional strategy for the release of our titles.

Studio Mosaic provided marketing services, which included optimizing our mobile game's keywords, metadata, and revising our promotional assets to increase searchability. Studio Mosaic also crafted press releases and assisted us in our outreach to acquire coverage on mobile application websites successfully.

The scope of the project covered a month in a half and was paid within the range of $500-$1500 USD.

How did Studio Mosaic perform from a project management standpoint?

Studio Mosaic excels in customer satisfaction by offering excellent and responsive communication and outstanding service. In my experience, Studio Mosaic was always friendly to communicate with and effective in keeping open lines of communication throughout the project. Studio Mosaic also operates with a strong sense of accountability in ensuring they deliver work that exceeds their client's standards. Additionally, Studio Mosaic also does an impressive job of being adaptive when necessary. I was very impressed at their ability to identify my needs and suggest and execute appropriate solutions.

In hindsight, are there areas in which they could improve, or things you might do differently?

My experience with Studio Mosaic has been entirely positive and they have demonstrated diligence and consideration in meeting my standards.

App Marketing For Educational Mobile Application

"Studio Mosaic always gives us a prompt response."

Studio Mosaic advertised a mobile app for iOS and Android, aiming to acquire more downloads and reviews. The strategy involved keyword optimization, press releases, and integrated marketing.

Kafil Siddiqui
Product Manager, IEM Technologies

Using Studio Mosaic's strategy, the developer was able to reach their initial goal of 30,000 user downloads. The team was always accessible for feedback or requests, and their quick and helpful responses helped the campaign implementation run smoothly.

We are a product-based company focused on education. We build applications focused on children's education material.

I am a project manager.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Studio Mosaic?

We were just releasing a new application both on the iOS and Android platform. We needed help marketing the applications to ensure they were successful.

Studio Mosaic helped us to get reviews and a large number of downloads. Studio Mosaic focused on specific keywords and titles, which helped to optimize the app in the app stores. Their strategy was quite effective. They provided all the app marketing and press release material.

How did you come to work with Studio Mosaic?

We found Studio Mosaic and their founder, Akhil Chandra, on Elance. We developed a good rapport with him, so we didn't consider other app marketing agencies after speaking with Akhil.

We spent less than $10,000. This included title ads, keyword and description strategy, maintenance costs, press release creation, and review and user acquisition.

I had been given a target of 30,000 downloads for the app, Studio Mosaic was able to help me achieve that target.

What distinguishes Studio Mosaic from other providers?

Studio Mosaic always gives us a prompt response, and that is very important in this business. Especially when working across different locations.

Is there anything Studio Mosaic could have improved or done differently?

I find Studio Mosaic very helpful. They're great to work with.

Whenever I have a chance, I recommend Studio Mosaic. They are one of the leading app marketing teams in our region of India.

User Acquisition and App Marketing For App Startup

"Any changes we wanted to make, Studio Mosaic was able to implement them fast."

Studio Mosaic built an all-inclusive, ongoing marketing campaign for a mobile parenting app. By managing advertising accounts and expanding into social media, the team attracted new users.

Founder and COO, Baby Product App

After several months, the social media campaign was acquiring 5,000 new users per month at a very reasonable cost-to-acquisition ratio. Although Studio Mosaic had a smaller resource pool than competitors, they communicated with efficiency and promptly fulfilled all requests.

We are a mobile ecommerce company. We sell baby and mom products through our app. Our target audience are mothers or soon-to-be mothers in the United States market.

I'm the founder and COO of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Studio Mosaic?

At the time, we were just starting out our marketing efforts. We needed to acquire new users for our mobile app.

We started to run a Facebook ad campaign initially and realized we needed an experienced agency to help us manage the accounts and manage the campaign so that we could successfully acquire users. This is what we brought Studio Mosaic on board to do.

How did you come to work with Studio Mosaic?

We used Elance to find an app marketing partner, Studio Mosaic had a lot of success and a strong profile. That's why we decided to go with them rather than other vendors.

We spent $1,000 per month with Studio Mosaic.

We've now worked with Studio Mosaic for several months. Each month, we have been able to acquire nearly 5,000 new users through our Facebook campaign. We have had a low cost per acquisition.

What distinguishes Studio Mosaic from other providers?

They're a small team. Even though we're in different time zones, the communication was smooth and we were able to communicate through Skype or email easily. Any changes we wanted to make, Studio Mosaic was able to implement them fast. The thing we were most impressed with was that we didn't have any problems with communication.

Is there anything Studio Mosaic could have improved or done differently?

The problem we were facing working with Studio Mosaic is scale. They're a small team when we tried to scale-up our campaign we ran into a bottleneck with their team. If they could expand the size of their company and have more bandwidth that can manage larger campaigns that would be ideal.

App Store Optimization for Language Translation Application

"Overall, it seemed that they really knew what they were doing."

April 2015 - Ongoing

Studio Mosaic supplied a range of marketing services to advertise a mobile translation app. Specific projects included app store optimization and incentivized marketing campaigns.

Hong Kong
KL Wong
Founder, Hello Pal

Communication during the project was seamless, and the delivered materials helped publicize the product. Although prices were steep, Studio Mosaic's technical skills and extensive market knowledge made the project a success.

Please briefly describe what your company does and the role that you play there?

We are Hello Pal. We developed a social language app by the same name that allows people to chat with others in foreign languages. I am the founder and CEO.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Studio Mosaic?

We were just about to launch our app on Google Play, and I was looking for someone who could help me do whatever necessary to make the launch a success, including app marketing.

I left the brief pretty open as I wanted to hear from the providers what I should be doing and how they would help me do it. Studio Mosaic gave me a list of activities that they would help us to do, including app store optimization and incentivized marketing.

There were several projects, and some are still ongoing. All in all, we've probably paid Studio Mosaic between $2,000 and $3,000. They've been working with us since April 2015.

What distinguishes Studio Mosaic from other providers?

Yes. Communication was fantastic. Very easy to talk to, and it was very clear that Studio Mosaic knew the ins and outs of what they were proposing and how everything would work. Overall, it seemed that they really knew what they were doing.

Looking back on the project, is there any area that they could improve upon or that you would have them do differently?

Not really. I only wish that some of the services were cheaper.

App Optimization For Vendor Promotion App

"Studio Mosaic has a great understanding of what an app needs to be successful."

Studio Mosaic provided marketing strategy for a mobile app that indexes local promotions and events. The main goal was to optimize the app for the market in order to acquire more downloads.

South Africa
Brandon Wilson
Owner, App Startup Company

The strategy attracted many new users. Studio Mosaic put effort into every stage of the process, from understanding the user base to selecting the right images to forming a cohesive strategy. Their goal-oriented approach, knowledge of the market, and dependable delivery enhanced the project.

My app is called Awesome South Africa. It has listed vendors and companies around South Africa. The app features various vendors' specials, promotions, news, and events.

I'm the founder and creator of the app.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Studio Mosaic?

I hired Studio Mosaic to help me optimize the app for the App Store as well as help me acquire more user downloads.

I spent anywhere from $1,100 to about $2,500 a month depending on the amount of downloads and the amount of interaction we saw.

Studio Mosaic did so well. They got a tremendous amount of downloads for my company. They really helped with the description of the app and the images we displayed. Studio Mosaic knew exactly what people were looking for. It was cool the way they handled everything and put everything together. It was beyond my expectation. I don't think there's any limitations to what their team can do.

What distinguishes Studio Mosaic from other providers?

The Studio Mosaic team is very easy to chat with. Studio Mosaic has a great understanding of what an app needs to be successful as far as marketing goes. I know many times there is a perception about working with firms based in India but they really did outperform my expectations. Studio Mosaic is very reliable, very understanding, professional and very intelligent as far as strategy is concerned. They are solutions-oriented when it comes to building the app and the marketing needed to maximize downloads.

Is there anything Studio Mosaic could have improved or done differently?

Not really. They're a very honest team, if they don't know something they'll research it and will find an answer quickly.

Wellness Application Development and Marketing

"As far as professionalism, pricing and scheduling, I could not imagine a better experience."

Studio Mosaic developed, designed and published an iOS application for chiropractic services. Studio Mosaic is currently working on application marketing in an ongoing partnership.

Puerto Rico
CEO, Puerto Rican Wellness Clinic

Studio Mosaic has provided full service from application conception to marketing. The team is great at pushing the project to meet projected deadlines in a professional manner. The transparency and integrity in which they work is commendable.

I work in the heathcare industry. I am the CEO of my company in Puerto Rico.

We have a wellness clinic and we decided to venture into the technology industry by developing an app for the chiropractic profession. We wanted to help chiropractors and their businesses.

Studio Mosaic provided development and design for an iOS mobile app. They also helped us publish the app in the App Store. They will provide marketing for the app now. That phase hasn't begun yet.

We selected them after searching on Elance.com. We interviewed them on Skype but didn't talk to any of their references. The Skype interview was quite thorough and satisfied us. We decided to take somewhat of a risk by hiring them.

They really pushed the project along and made sure the app was finished on time. They provided a full solution and were instrumental in completing the project successfully.

To say that Akhil [Chandra, founder and CEO of Studio Mosaic] and his team were a pivotal part of the development process is an understatement. In truth, without Studio Mosaic the project would have not come to completion. The team is extremely professional. They follow deadlines and work with complete integrity and transparency.

Studio Mosaic is pretty amazing. As far as professionalism, pricing and scheduling, I could not imagine a better experience. I don't work full time in the tech industry so I don't have an industry standard to compare to. That being said, our experience has been very positive.

Digital Marketing for Technical Recruiting Consultant

“We were impressed with their flexibility and willingness to listen to our input.”

June 2018

Studio Mosaic produced targeted marketing content, including graphic design and copywriting. They also helped with keyword selection for online campaigns.

Washington, D.C.
Joseph Ryan
Manager, Washington Research Associates

Studio Mosaic produced clever and catchy marketing content that showed a keen understanding of business goals. The team was responsive and accommodating.

I’m an app developer.

For what projects/services did your company hire Studio Mosaic?

We needed assistance with marketing our new app, Scold Alarm.

Our goal was to increase downloads and sales.

Studio Mosaic was a referral.

Studio Mosaic developed screen images and artwork. They were also responsible for keyword selection and the development of descriptive marketing copy.

We worked with Studio Mosaic’s app marketing manager.

They produced high-quality and witty marketing materials. We were extremely satisfied with their work.

Our communication was excellent. They responded quickly to questions.

Bronze