Social Media Marketing & Lead Generation Agency

Strong Social is a highly skilled Digital Marketing Agency that specializes in Social Media Marketing, Website Design, Lead Generation, Content Creation, CRM Implementation, & SEO, for companies around the globe.

Strong Social has a team of 25+ professionals that help companies to maintain a highly relevant, engaged and active online presence, driving new business and helping companies to achieve their business goals.

Calgary, Canada

Video animated marketing company based out of Atlanta.

Social Media & Website Work for Video Production Company

“Unlike many other agencies, they provided a consistent team that optimized our relationship.”

2014 - 2018

Strong Social worked on improving the social media presence on LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, and Twitter. They then built a new website, writing content and optimizing it for a higher search ranking.

Atlanta, Georgia
Wess Walters
Owner, Marketing Massive

Although expensive, Strong Social accomplished phenomenal results that quickly paid for themselves. They provided monthly progress reports and quickly resolved concerns. The partnership has been over for more than a year, but their work still brings in new customers.

I’m the owner and CEO of Marketing Massive, a company that specializes in animation whiteboards videos.

What challenge were you trying to address with Strong Social?

We wanted a partner who could improve our social media presence and get us more business.

Strong Social initially started by working on our accounts for LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, and Twitter. They mainly focused on Twitter, though, because that’s where we’d previously had the most success. Over a relatively short time, they were able to greatly increase our following across the various social media accounts, so we then hired them to build our website. They wrote content (e.g. blogs and daily posts) and optimized the site to rank higher on Google.

We mainly interacted with three people.

They found us.

We spent around $30,000.

Our partnership lasted from 2014–2018.

They did such a great job on Twitter that we still get about 10 inquiries a week. We’re still living off the residuals that they did from over a year ago. They’ve essentially built the majority of our client base, accomplishing the exponential growth we wanted. We gave them our entire marketing budget, and they’re the only marketing team we’ll probably partner with in the future.

How did Strong Social perform from a project management standpoint?

They provided monthly reports on our progress and used a CRM to manage the project. No matter when we contacted them, they responded quickly and accomplished most tasks within a few hours.

Unlike many other agencies, they provided a consistent team that optimized our relationship. They regularly under-promised and over delivered, which we appreciated.

They charge premium pricing, but they're worth it.

Do what they tell you to do. They're the experts, so listen to them.

The results they achieved more than paid for what they charged.

Social Media Marketing for Small Business Consulting

"Because of the success with Strong Social, more opportunities opened for me and my business."

2013 - 2016

Strong Social provided lead generation services and social media support. They managed Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn accounts, including content creation and dissemination across the platforms.

Edmonton, Canada
Narissa Singh
Former CEO, WECAN Canada

Overall, the efforts contributed to a significant increase in social media followers and online engagement. The Strong Social team was efficient, requiring little oversight and delivering work as expected. Their flexibility and industry expertise were valuable.

I’m the former CEO of WECAN Canada. The company helps small business owners by providing consulting and coaching services, specifically to women in business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Strong Social?

I initially hired Strong Social to manage our social media presence and expanded to include their LinkedIn lead generation services.

Strong Social managed our social media accounts, including Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook. Their team handles content creation, blog writing, and dissemination of materials. They ran LinkedIn lead generation efforts for us, as well.

I worked with multiple people throughout the project, but Jason (Founder & CEO, Strong Social) was my main point of contact. There were 2–3 others involved to support the content writing and managing efforts.

How did you come to work with Strong Social?

I found Strong Social’s twitter account and was impressed with them. Jason reached out to me to see if I was interested in their services, and we set up a meeting. From there, we had a good discussion, and I hired them.

We spent around $1,000 a month, so I’d say the cost was roughly $30,000 for the entire engagement.

We worked together between 2013–2016.

My social media following grew considerably from Strong Social’s support. The most important result was the influx of engagement I experienced because of the LinkedIn lead generation efforts. I had more face-to-face meetings and online interaction, so the project was a success from that perspective.

How did Strong Social perform from a project management standpoint?

They were communicative—it was great to be able to contact them whenever I needed to. If something had to be tweaked, they were available and flexible. I had no issues with how the project was managed, especially because my time was limited and they were efficient.

They knew exactly what I needed and helped me achieve my goals. Because of the success with Strong Social, more opportunities opened for me and my business. I was able to build a presence and get more online engagement, which is what I wanted.

The personalized service is a great aspect of working with Strong Social. They educate customers on the right approach and help guide the project along.

They were affordable and the value we received was great.
    Although nothing is ever perfect, I got exactly what I needed.

Social Media Marketing for Fundraising & Publishing Company

“Thanks to their efforts, our engagement online continues to improve.”

Jun. 2016 - Ongoing

Strong Social manages marketing and content for the company's social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.

Newark, New Jersey
Founder & CEO, Sports Tech Company

Strong Social provides top-notch social media management services that continue to improve the company's engagement with its target audience. They're also responsive, knowledgeable in their field, and proactive about ensuring continuous improvement.

I'm the founder and CEO of a sports tech company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Strong Social?

We hired Strong Social to manage all of our social media platforms, from content development to marketing.

Strong Social overseas posting and marketing campaigns for our social media pages, including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. They create content calendars, write and post blogs, source images, and perform title and leads searches on LinkedIn.

We work with two to three people at any given time, including an account manager and a writer. We also have access to the owners as well.

How did you come to work with Strong Social?

I read an article they posted on Twitter and reached out to them from there.

We've invested almost $30,000 thus far.

We've been working with them since June 2016.

They provide regular analytics reports each month which continue to show consistent progress on all of our pages. Thanks to their efforts, our engagement online continues to improve.

How did Strong Social perform from a project management standpoint?

They're great to work with overall. They respond quickly when we reach out and give a lot of great insight to help us continually improve our social media performance. They also provide regular reporting and discuss our overall strategy with us quarterly.

Their responsiveness and readiness to strategize new opportunities have added a lot of value. If progress ever slows down in one area, they're proactive about getting in touch with us and going over ideas for ways to improve engagement.

They're also very knowledgeable in their field, staying on top of the latest changes in social media marketing and open to trying new things. If we pushed them harder, I know they'd be able to step up their game to the next level–I have complete confidence in their abilities.

Our account managers have changed a few times. It's always a little rattling for a client to have to adapt to a new contract, but they have made it seamless. I like that they are constantly promoting their managers internally and challenging them to learn new tricks.

It's easy to put the relationship in autopilot mode, so I suggest staying as involved with their team as possible so they have more to work with and can provide even better results.

Other vendors would charge twice the price for what they do.
    We've never had an issue with them; they're approachable, affordable, and deliver on promises.

Social Media Marketing for Art Management Software Company

“They cater to our needs and care about our success, almost like they’re a part of our internal team.”

Jun. 2017 - Ongoing

Strong Social took over social media marketing after the internal resource failed to deliver. They collaborated with the in-house team to identify brand goals and currently manage the social media accounts.

Jenny Park Adam
CEO, Artdex

Strong Social is a great deal, offering excellent services at a competitive price. The team is communicative and dedicated, doing their best to exceed project expectations. Social media presence has increased, with more than 10,000 followers.

I’m the CEO and founder of Artdex, a hybrid software and social media platform. We provide online art management and archiving software for the art community and also allow our users to network on the website.

What challenge were you trying to address with Strong Social?

We needed someone to take over our social media marketing. We had an internal person who was in charge of it, but it wasn’t working out well.

Strong Social worked closely with our internal team to figure out who we are as a company, what our goals are, and what kind of content we wanted to focus on and produce. From there, they started managing our social media accounts, creating content for different platforms like Facebook and Instagram.

We work with a project manager.

They approached us.

We’ve spent around $30,000.

The partnership began in June 2017, and the work is ongoing.

People can easily find us when they search for our company through social media. Our followers have increased since working with them, reaching about 10,000 followers. I plan to be partners with them for a long time.

How did Strong Social perform from a project management standpoint?

We’ve worked with the same project manager during the entire engagement. The team is always available to answer questions, and they’re aware of our account and our needs. They help with whatever they can, even if it’s outside the official project scope.

They cater to our needs and care about our success, almost like they’re a part of our internal team. The founder is incredible and one of the most honest, genuine, and brilliant people I’ve ever worked with. The entire team is creative, responsive, and hardworking. They create excellent content and have a streamlined and efficient workflow.

They're a great team; I don't know how they could improve.

Let them take charge of your social media marketing. It’ll make your job much easier.

Overall Score They’re an outstanding team.
    They always meet deadlines.
    I’m getting a great deal; their services are beyond the price they charge.
    Their quality of service is the best.
    I'd definitely recommend them.

Web Dev & Digital Marketing for Digital Agency

"The knowledge they have in their field is impressive."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Chosen for their customer support and trustworthiness, Strong Social acts as white label digital marketing reseller for the company.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Syed Waqas Saghir
Founder, BrainyBulls.com

Their work has led to robust online presences for clients and high-end PR among other things. Strong Social’s professionalism paired with their seemingly innate ability at driving brand awareness and conversions set them apart from other vendors.

I’m the founder of Brainy Bulls, a digital agency. I’m an inbound digital marketer, e-commerce SEO specialists, a digital strategist, and a HubSpot inbound certified professional. I’ve been a part of the digital marketing industry for ten years and I have expertise in project/brand management, internet marketing, SEO, and SMM.

For what projects/services did your company hire Strong Social?

We hired them to act as our agency partner.

We basically wanted to deliver to our clients.

We chose them based on their communication, customer support, service offerings, and trustworthiness.

They work with us as a white label digital marketing reseller.

They’ve assigned a team of dedicated professionals to our project.

Their contribution has produced a strong online presence for our clients, solid branding, as well as high-end PR.

They handle project management professionally.

The knowledge they have in their field is impressive. Strong Social also excels at driving brand activation via social media and lead conversions.