Award-Winning Digital Marketing Agency

BRONZE VERIFIED

Our team of web designers, web developers, copywriters, and digital marketers work together to achieve strategic priorities. Our web design company provides exceptional work. Custom web design is combined with a suite of marketing services focused on our client’s business goals. We build lasting business relationships by delivering the very best results.

We Plan, Design, Develop, and Deliver Results.

We work with a number of vertical markets, including manufacturers, medical, consulting, legal, non-profit organizations, start-ups technology firms, and specialty markets. We also work with unique business verticals.

Discover how The Story Web Design & Marketing has helped companies like yours to grow their business.

• 33 Erskine Avenue, Suite 603
    Toronto, ON M4P 1Y6
  • 15 Monterey Road
    Kitchener, ON N2B 1V2
  • 1589 Barlow Rd
    Hudson, OH 44236

Medical, Legal, Technology, Non-Profit Organizations, Manufacturing, StartUps and Specialized Verticals.

Website for Plumber Image

Website for Plumber

Shanks Plumbing Website Design & Development.

Salesforce Training Image

Salesforce Training

Salesforce Training Website

Small Business Funding Website Image

Small Business Funding Website

Lori's Lending Website, funding for small businesses.

Eddy Solutions Image

Elevate99

Sunrise Frieght Systems Image

Sunrise Frieght Systems

The Brief

Sunrise Freight System needed a website which showcased them as a premier transportation provider.  They needed a vendor who could help them pull it all together.

Our Approach

The Story Web Design & Marketing designed a world class website for Sunrise Freight Systems.  This included enhancing their brand with a new logo.

The Story worked with Sunrise to provide them all of the written content,

minimizing their busy staff to be tasked with heavy involvement in the website.

The Story worked with Sunrise to ensure that all of their services were showcased and overviewed appropriately.

The Result

The new website was an instant hit with Sunrise Freight Systems and with their clients.  The that was designed was put on their trucks and can be seen on the road across North America.

Because of the professionalism on their website, they are seen at the forefront of branding in the transportation industry.

AI HealthLink Image

AI HealthLink

The Brief

AI HealthLink, Inc. helps healthcare organizations to provide superior services with Artificial Intelligence, enabling their clients to reduce risks, improve health outcomes, reduce costs, and increase profits.

AI HealthLink needed a website showcase their capabilities to prospective customers and assist in recruiting top talent.   The website had to look great, but it needed more than that.  The website

website needed to capture the essence of who they are and clearly communicate that to their prospective customers.

The Approach

The Story Web Design & Marketing worked extensively with AI HealthLink to discover:

• The value proposition of AI HealthLink
  • Identification of their target market, the needs, wants and issues of their target market

Concept copy was reviewed with AI HealthLink until the concepts were approved and the remainder of the copy was created

The Story also created the branding for AI HealthLink, including logo, business cards and letterhead.

The Results

The Story created a custom designed website that is very professional and has visuals which reflect the messages that they want to convey about AI HealthLink and the types of people that they work with.

AI HealthLink was very pleased with all aspects: copywriting, web design and development, and branding.

ELITE IVF Image

ELITE IVF

The Brief

ELITE IVF is a global fertility agency for intended parents, egg donors and surrogates.  They are known for their scientific understanding, technology and methods.

ELITE IVF has a team of specialists that are dedicated to providing faster treatment times.  ELITE IVF has a track record of higher pregnancy success rates.

The Approach

Elite IVF’s marketing team approached The Story.  ELITE

IVF had a very dated website.  They wanted a new modern design that was looked fantastic and was engaging, while still aligning with the style of the outdated website.

The Story provided two unique design concepts for Elite IVF.  They loved them both and it was a difficult decision for them to choose one design.

The Story worked with the marketing and copywriting team to create designs as The Story received them in order to design and develop the website as quickly as possible.

The Results

Elite IVF was very pleased with the website.  It reflected their previous design while being bold, professional and very attractively done throughout.  The imagery of the people used within the website reflects who their clients are.

Knights Hockey Image

Knights Hockey

North York Knights Hockey Association has three hockey leagues.

Knights Website

Diallog Telecommunications Image

Diallog Telecommunications

Diallog Telecommunications best in class provider of telecommunications services, including internet, data and voice products, to corporate and residential clients.  They needed a website design that reflected the professionalism of their brand.

Eddy Home Image

Eddy Home

Eddy Home is an industry leader in flood and leak protection and water conservation systems.  They help their customers to  control, protect, and conserve water. Their products save thousands of customers millions of litres of water while alerting them to issues by continuously monitoring the water situation of homes.  Eddy Home needed a website that has a wow factor to grab the attention of their website visitors.

SalesForce Training Image

SalesForce Training

SalesforceTraining.com had a very outdated website.  They wanted to make sure that their website represented  the professionalism of their company.

SalesforceTraining.com also had an extensive BLOG which needed to be imported appropriately to the website so as keep the quality content available for site visitors and keep their SEO rankings with Google.

Web Design Dev for Financial Services Firm

"The Story provided us with multiple ideas for the website that was really exciting."

June 2020

The Story Web Design & Marketing was tasked to create a striking new website for a financial services company. The user-friendly platform will help the company establish its branding apart from its competitors.

Orem, Utah
Gregg Gumbinger
VP of Business & Channel Development, Astro Payments

The Story Web Design & Marketing helped the company produce an eye-catching site. The team really exceeded the company's expectations. What the client really liked is how they were able to collaborate effortlessly.

I'm the VP of Business & Channel Development at Astro Payments, which is a credit & debit card payment processing company. We create partnerships with business software companies to payment enable their application.

For what projects/services did your company hire The Story Web Design & Marketing?

We hired The Story Web Design & Marketing to design and develop a new website for Astro Payments.

We needed a website that used our branding illustrations to create a bold new website design for us that would set us apart from our competitors. Our website needed to feel not only bold and fresh, but it also needs to be easy to use and navigate.

How did you select The Story Web Design & Marketing?

We found The Story Web Design and Marketing through an online directory and felt they were ideal for creating a new website design for us.

The project kicked off and there was a plan to provide us concepts and then to design and develop the remaining websites. The Story provided us with multiple ideas for the website that were really exciting. The one that was implemented was is striking and bold. We think it’s pretty cool. Once the initial concept was decided on, the project went pretty smoothly, creating the rest of the designs and then developing the website.

On our side, we had representatives from management, sales, marketing and IT on our side and we worked with Trevor Hamilton who was the project manager for The Story.

We kind of expected that The Story was just going to reuse our previous old options that had been developed for our website in a previous iteration. That isn’t what happened though. They provided us with some very cool options.

We had weekly meetings, which were a necessity, to help keep the teams in sync. We were able to discuss everything that was completed, what was still to be done and brainstorm together about anything that was outstanding. There was effective goal setting

The Story provided us multiple graphical designs that were creative, bold and exciting, that went above and beyond what we were expecting.

Some times we were making changes so quick, some the of versions got passed by.

Very easy
    Very reasonable
    Great people to work with and they created a wonderful new website
    Very likely!

Web Design for Tax Accounting Firm

"The Story made me feel very comfortable and confident."

Feb. - Apr. 2019

A tax accounting firm hired The Story Web Design & Marketing to create a new website and brand for the business. The goal of the project was to make the company look professional and increase conversions.

Sam Faris
President, Faris Chartered Professional Accountants Corp.

The company was very satisfied with the result of the project as both of the main goals were met. The team provided weekly updates and was gave advice to the company's internal management at every step. The company was most impressed by how easy the team was to work with.

Faris CPA is a boutique, tax accounting firm. We provide experienced tax help to independent professionals, individual investors, and small to medium size businesses.

We provide the highest quality of tax, financial, and accounting services and advice so that undue taxes and penalties can be avoided.

We hired The Story Web Design & Marketing to create a new website and brand for us.

I needed a website that presented my firm in a professional way and helped to increase conversion rates.

How did you select The Story Web Design & Marketing?

I was recommended by me SEO firm to The Story.

The Story kicked off the project and provided me with their plan and a list of everything I needed to provide. We had weekly meetings that were very helpful.

I was able to relax and be calm because I saw the progress and I never felt like I was left behind.

I got a website that professionally and accurately represents my firm. The website also helped improve conversion rates for me.

Our weekly meetings kept things moving forward and they held my hand throughout the process.

I felt like The Story prioritized providing a high quality website for me and that they did not penny pinch their time.

The Story made me feel very comfortable and confident. They were straightforward and easy to work with.

Web Design for New Real Estate Agency

"The Story was professional, responsive, patient, and focused on my satisfaction."

Jan. - Feb. 2020

The Story Web Design & Marketing was responsible for designing a website for a new real estate agency. In addition to web development, they provided consulting on copywriting, device compatibility, and UX/UI.

Santa Clara, United States
Owner, Real Estate Startup

The Story Web Design & Marketing delivered a platform with a seamless, attractive interface. The user flow is also stellar. The team showcased professionalism at all times and demonstrated their concern for the client's satisfaction and success. They were also receptive to adjustment requests.

EZ Agents is an online real estate agency for savvy home buyers. We provide the best financial option for Colorado home buyers. We will help the buyer to purchase the home they want and then provide 50% of our commission back.

We needed a modern web design that feels cutting edge. We needed the website to be very easy to read, whether on desktop or mobile. Our website needs to work very well on smart phones. And most of all the website needs to bring new leads.

I found The Story online. I liked their work and I felt that they understood my needs and could deliver what I wanted.

I needed a website (https://ez-agents.co) for my new business that would help me to grow my business. When we started the project, I discussed with The Story the type of look and feel we wanted.

The Story gave guidance on copywriting to help make it easier for people to read the website and to make buying decisions. For the design of the website, The Story provided us with multiple design concepts to choose from. They were both solid designs. I chose one and we made it even better by working through multiple revisions of the designs.

Once the design was done, we started the development of the site. The website was designed especially with mobile in mind. It has a dedicated mobile home page and desktop home page. We expect a majority of our prospects will to our mobile site, so it was important to have an excellent mobile experience with our website.

Throughout the project we there was a single point of contact. Nothing was lost in translation and I was able to get what I wanted. We had weekly project meetings throughout the project.

The Story also helped to ensure we were focused on the right things while being patient with exploring the various ideas I had for the project. All of these things really helped to keep things moving forward.

I worked with the project manager/owner and he had a team of designers, a developer and copywriter.

I wanted a modern look that utilized illustrations. The design we got looks great and has an excellent flow that’s easily digestible to read.

The Story was easy to work with. They were always responsive via phone or email. They didn’t get frustrated with changes. They made sure I was happy.

I’m just getting started with the promotion of the business website. I could be using The Story in the near future for management of our advertising to increase the effectiveness of the results.

Web Design for Business Lending Firm

"They got a clear understanding of our value."

June 2018 - Feb. 2019

The Story Web Design & Marketing provided branding, logo work, and copywriting for a business. They built a professional website.

Toronto, Ontario
Lorraine Cunningham-Beckstead
Owner & Operator, Lori's Lending

The Story Web Design & Marketing created a personable and professional website. The follow-up and assistance were very effective.

Lori's Lending provides financing for small to medium sized businesses. We provide funding for small businesses in and across the business spectrum. I am are the owner and founder of Lori's Lending.

Web design and development, branding and logo design.

I needed a whole brand for my website, including logo, overall look/feel and copyrighting. I needed a professional website that would help prospective customers know who we are. It was (and is) very important that we differentiate ourselves from our competitors. Our clients want someone who's personal and who will give them personal attention. The website needed to reflect that.

A former colleague of mind had some work done by The Story and recommended them to me. In the proposal phase they had a clear understanding of what I was trying to accomplish and demonstrated they could do it.

The Story stated by working on our logo. From that they developed business cards and letterhead for us too. The Story interviewed me in order to better understand who we are and our target customers. They got a clear understanding of our value and the issues that our prospective customers are facing. They created the home page copy and then started designing the caricatures. Once the caricatures were developed, they created the home design. Once that was approved the created the rest of the copy and designs. The story gave us the great copy and a fantastic design.

The Story composition included Designers, Marketing experts, and Copywriters.

I wanted a unique, personable, professional website and The Story gave that to me. This is very helpful in assisting me to a unique in crowded market.

There was a lot of follow up throughout the project to keep everything moving forward.

I got the website that I wanted and love it!

The Story continues to be helpful to me as I look to expand my marketing efforts.

Great work!

Web Redesign for Accounting Firm

"They were responsive and persistent in contacting us to complete the project."

June 2018 - Nov. 2019

The Story Web Design & Marketing redesigned a website for an accounting firm, helping them create a navigable site and modifying it to fit their partner’s needs.

Roma Hewitt
President, Reliable Accounting and Tax Services

Internal stakeholders are pleased with the results. The Story Web Design & Marketing was responsive and dedicated to completing the project. Overall, they’re recommended.

Reliable Accounting provides small and medium sizes businesses with the following services: Accounting, Tax Planning, Book Keeping, Payroll, Management Services and Incorporation services.

We needed a new, professionally designed website.

We needed a website refresh that looks great, is easy to find information and on a system where we could make the changes ourselves.

We knew of The Story's work.

The Story took the time to understand what we wanted, assisted us with writing the content for the pages of the site. They created the design concept and modified it to fit our needs.

We really like our website and we are able to make changes on the website ourselves.

They were responsive and persistent in contacting us to complete the project.

They helped us create a website that represents who we are.

The Story has been very responsive to us, both during the project and after the website went live.

Web Design & SEO for Residential Architect

"I would describe The Story Web Design & Marketing as very competent, professional, and informed about the market."

Sept. - Nov. 2018

The Story Web Design & Marketing designed a website for a residential architect. The team utilized images of the client's work to display his services and provided SEO services.

Kitchener, Ontario
Peter Ciuciura
Architect, Peter Ciuciura Architect

The new website has allowed the client to showcase his portfolio, leading to an influx of new leads. The Story Web Design & Marketing communicates openly to ensure a smooth collaboration. The team is knowledgeable, hard-working, and capable.

I am an experienced architect and designer specializing in residential renovations, additions and new homes. My services include: working with you to create beautiful and economical designs, navigating municipal approvals, providing all required construction documents, selecting ideal contractors and completing construction review.

Web Design and Search Engine Optimization.

I did a search of all of the web design firms in Kitchener. The Story provided the clearest story and the easiest click through to book a meeting. It was so easy to book a meeting. That’s exactly what I wanted for my business.

The Story worked with me to understand exactly what I wanted to accomplish and what look I wanted for my website. They provided me with a listing of exactly what was needed from me. We met via phone and screen share on a weekly basis to review what had been accomplished.

This helped make sure I was delivering the images and the content to The Story that was needed for the website. It was a low stress experience. The Story told me what they would do, and they did it. I had a great experience with The Story.

I worked directly with The Story.

Having a website with my portfolio is a new experience. It means that I can provide my portfolio with my business card. It’s a new experience and I like it. It’s been great to get leads from the website.

The Story met with us on a regular (usually weekly) basis to make sure everything is on track for completion. Communication is excellent with summaries of our meetings to make sure we remembered everything we talked about and agreed to do.

I would describe The Story as very competent, professional, and informed about the market. Communication was straightforward. The design was excellent, and communication was effective.

As a design professional, I was particularly impressed at how effective Trevor was at redirecting me. In professional services, sometimes you have to tell your client that their idea is not a good idea. Trevor did that in a respectful and professional way.

I’m very pleased with the work The Story did for me.

Web Design for Health Clinic

"They provided excellent follow-through on commitments. They were conscientious about providing their best work."

2019 - Feb. 2020

The Story Web Design & Marketing designed and developed a website.

Leah Rochel Weisberg
Director, Dynamic Health Collaborative Inc.

Internal stakeholders are pleased with the high-quality product. A responsive team, the vendor seamlessly resolved rounds of feedback and inquiries from the client. Weekly meetings kept the project on track. The specialists were accommodating, knowledgeable, and reliable.

Dynamic Health Collaborative is an integrative healthcare clinic in Toronto caring for clients struggling with physical and mental health symptoms.

I hired The Story Web Design & Marketing to design and develop a website for us.

I needed a website designed that looks professional and showcases our practitioners in an easy to view way.

I was referred to The Story by a marketing firm.

The project began with a kickoff meeting where I understood what I would need to provide The Story with. Once I provided the home page copy, The Story provided me with two different design concepts. I chose one and made modification requests. After a few rounds of feedback, we got it just right. All of the other pages were designed and developed. We had a lot of changes we requested, and The Story was accommodating in helping us get the changes for the website we wanted. Throughout the process there were lots of questions we had and lots of feedback The Story provided. I found them very knowledgeable and trustworthy.

Excellent.

The design I got for my clinic is excellent. It’s high quality work and I’m very satisfied.

The weekly project meetings really helped us to stay on track throughout the process. They provided excellent follow-through on commitments. They were conscientious about providing their best work and ensuring we were doing things to make the website more effective.

Both the excellent design work and the weekly meetings that kept the project moving were very valuable to me.

We will continue to work with The Story as we do further work on our website.

Website Creation for Car Wash Business

"We love how the website aligns with our brand."

Sept. - Dec. 2019

The Story Web Design & Marketing provided a professional website for a car wash business. Their team built an engaging website

Owner, Crosstown Car Wash

The Story Web Design & Marketing created a great website that accurately reflects the brand. The color scheme and the design align with physical locations. Communication and engagement were consistent and stellar.

Crosstown Car Wash is a family car wash business with three locations in Toronto:

We hired The Story to design a very professional website for our car wash.

We wanted a website that wasn’t boring and conservative. We wanted a website that had some pizzazz and represented our brand to the global community.

We found The Story online. We liked their work and their professionalism following up with us during the sales process.

The Story worked with us to detail the plan of what needed to be accomplished and laid out the various tasks to be completed. We held weekly meetings to keep the project moving forward. We had the design concepts created for the website. They created multiple concepts that were excellent. We chose the design concept that we wanted. Through the design phase there were multiple changes that were made to align with the look that we wanted. In development, there was considerable effort to make sure that we got just the right look for both desktop and mobile.

We worked with Trevor directly and is the owner of the company. He let us know that he has a few designer and developers on his team. Our team collaborated with a photographer during the engagement.

We received a great looking website that reflects our brand and who we are. It represents the Crosstown brand and the message we want to send to the global community. The website design and colours and aligns with our logo and signage at our car wash locations.

We maintained consistent communication between us and we were always kept up to date on what was happening.

We had an overall very positive experience with The Story. We love how the website aligns with our brand. When our new location goes live, we look forward to engaging The Story again.

We worked through a few design iterations before we found the one that aligned with our brand, but this was expected and we maintained open communication with the Story through every step.

Website Design for Academic Engineering Resources

"The quality, creativity, and ease-of-use of the new site far exceed my original expectations."

Oct. 2018 - Feb. 2019

The Story Web Design & Marketing created a new website, handling both homepage and internal page design and technical construction. The site prioritizes ease of use and information accessibility.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Waterloo, Canada
G. Wayne Brodland
Professor Emeritus, University of Waterloo

Website visitors have registered significant satisfaction with the new site, demonstrating The Story Web Design & Marketing’s graphic design expertise. They also proved to be consistent communicators with a keen understanding of visitor behavior. Customers can expect a responsive partner.

I was an engineering professor at the University of Waterloo, a leading Canadian university, for more than 30 years. During that time, I developed a number of teaching models and YouTube videos, and I was keen to share them and some key research findings with others around the world.

I needed a new website.

I wanted a site that would be accessible and attractive to anyone, whether a fellow professor or a high school student who had viewed one of my YouTube videos. I also wanted it to be mobile-friendly.

I know the founder of The Story. I saw his prior work and believed he could do the same for me.

Trevor (Founder, The Story) started the project by learning about the content that was to go on the website. He offered many suggestions on how to better organize it and tie it to the home page. Then, he provided us with two unique design concepts. I was really pleased with how both layouts enabled visitors to quickly see the resources available and navigate to topics that interested them. After choosing the concept I preferred, The Story designed the inside pages and developed everything needed to complete the site.

Trevor was our primary contact, and because of the modest scale of the project, I didn’t meet the rest of the team.

I’m very proud of the new site; it’s everything I had hoped for, and more. A number of people have written to me to comment on how much they like the site.

The communication was prompt and effective. The overall duration of the project could have been shortened if I’d completed my final videos sooner.

I was impressed with Trevor's strong graphics sense, his tasteful page designs, and his restructuring of the site to make it more attractive and accessible to a broad audience. I’m also very glad that it’s now mobile friendly. The quality, creativity, and ease-of-use of the new site far exceeded my original expectations.

I was very satisfied with the excellent work The Story did for me.

Overall Score Sound advice and excellent work for a reasonable price.
    Projects of this kind always take longer than expected.
    I was very satisfied with the project cost.
    The final site far exceeded my best expectations.
    I have already recommended them.

Website Design and Dev for Employee Insurance Firm

"The Story produced an attractive website and help us understand their process every step of the way."

June - Aug. 2018

The Story Web Design & Marketing designed and helped launch an employee insurance site. Their team also provides ongoing SEO support through PPC advertising and digital marketing.

Stephen DeKuyper
Co-Founder and President, BeniPlus Inc.

The organization has benefitted from the increased advertising efforts, and users have given positive feedback on the new site. Contributing their knowledge throughout the process, The Story Web Design & Marketing has made the engagement a learning experience long after the site was launched.

I’m the president of BeniPlus. We provide affordable, flexible benefit plans that are ideal for small businesses.

We needed a range of services to help build a digital marketing strategy, including web design, SEO and online advertising.

We needed to create and launch a website that clearly communicated who we were to our target market. We wanted to increase our online visibility.

I’d known the founder of The Story Web Design & Marketing (The Story), so I approached him to see what his team could provide. He was knowledgeable and open to working with us on the array of tasks we had.

We began with a meeting for The Story to gain a fuller understanding of my company, target audience, and the overall value we bring to our market. We also showed them the website appearance we were aiming for. We gave them copy for the site, and they returned with two unique design options. They refined the design we chose and began the development for the rest of the site. Their team helped us understand how to shape our landing page to better serve users making purchases. The Story continues to work with us, helping with SEO, online advertising through PPC, and copywriting for our site.

We interact directly with the Trevor (President, The Story Web Design & Marketing) during each stage.

We’ve seen immediate results since implementing PPC advertising, and we’ve received fantastic feedback from our partners and new customers. The site has a strong flow that has a great overall look and feel.

We have regular meetings on a weekly basis for progress updates. They are a team of strong communicators. We appreciate that they provide us with meeting summaries for future reference, including the topics we covered and any agreements made.

The Story produced an attractive website and help us understand their process every step of the way. We now have a greater comprehension of what successful digital marketing requires.

There’s nothing I can think of—The Story has been helpful throughout the process.

BRONZE VERIFIED
Business Entity Name
The Story Web Design & Marketing Inc.
Id