Web & Mobile designing and development

StellarBee is a full-service software house specializing in Mobile App Development, Custom Web Development and amazing UI/UX designs. We are always looking to partner with global clients and organizations to provide top notch custom solutions for their needs. We are an offshore service provider, with corporate business offices located in Canada and India.

Ahmedabad, India

Travel Booking App Image

Travel Booking App

An application UI/UX design to search/book/explore the hotels and flights. The app contains the engaging and tailored icons/graphics. It provides a unique user experience to explore and book hotels and flights with respective specs.

Peridot Image

Peridot

Peridot Corporate Website: A corporate website for a leading management consulting firm. It is a fully responsive website.

Navi Mumbai Municipal Transport Image

Navi Mumbai Municipal Transport

Fitmix Web Image

Fitmix Web

It is a web app designed and developed by us, that enables users to purchase multiple memberships of Fitness Clubs / Gyms, in an extremely easy way.

The app contains various useful features like fitness class booking, individual calendar, QR code scanning, an inbuilt social network for fitness community etc.

We can proudly claim now that we succeeded to achieve the same! You can review the screens on the links

Fitmix Mobile App Image

Fitmix Mobile App

It is a mobile app designed and developed by us, that enables users to purchase multiple memberships of Fitness Clubs / Gyms, in an extremely easy way.

links shared. Since the client's goal was to monetize the portal and achieve the desired revenue, we had to design UI/UX in a way that would assist the client to convert visitors into customers.

Kusri  Image

Kusri

It is a Progressive Web Application, designed and developed by us, that allows users to manage their custom surveys and respective analytics.

It allows users to create, share, conduct and analyze the custom survey, with an efficient dashboard.

Live link is available.

Workout Journal Image

Workout Journal

A client had 2 different iPad apps: Workout Journal and Food Journal. He wanted to combine both apps and design a comprehensive mobile platform, that will allow users to find Gym Trainers, wellness coaches, nutritionists etc.

The users can keep and analyze the records of their daily workouts, food intakes etc. It has other various useful features like appointment booking, manages daily workouts, paid subscription,

in-app purchases, generate live reports, analysis etc.

It was pretty complected to convert 2 iPad apps into one iPhone mobile app in terms of UI/UX designs. We achieved the same after thorough research and analysis. Ultimately we transformed both initial apps into a one top-notch iPhone mobile app. You can review the screens on the links shared above.

Medcheck Mobile App Image

Medcheck Mobile App

A client wanted to build a mobile app, that enables user to explore entire muscle-system of a human body. We used Unity 3D model to implement the same and to enhance the UX. User can explore any part/muscle of the human body and get their respective details. In this app, client was only willing to implement Unity 3D model, however, we enhanced it to a next level and implemented couple of more features, that resulted in to a

full-fledged app. User can also find doctor's / Specialists around them. It contains extensive level of google maps API customization. This can be considered as an ideal example of minimal yet engaging design(UI/UX) concept. You can review the screens on the links shared above.
Medcheck Web App Image

Medcheck Web App

A client wanted to build a web app, that enables a user to explore entire muscle-system of a human body. We used Unity 3D model to implement the same and to enhance the UX. The user can explore any part/muscle of the human body and get their respective details. In this app, the client was only willing to implement Unity 3D model, however, we enhanced it to the next level and implemented a couple of more features, that resulted

in a full-fledged app. A user can also find doctor's / Specialists around them. It contains an extensive level of google maps API customization. This can be considered as an ideal example of a minimal yet engaging design(UI/UX) concept. You can review the screens on the links shared above.
Adani - Rider Image

Adani - Rider

UX Design for Social Media Startup

"StellarBee Technologies LLP is very patient, professional, and receptive to feedback."

Jul. 2018 - Ongoing

StellarBee Technologies LLP is designing the UX/UI of a website and mobile app for Android and iOS. To date, they've created 18 distinct iterations to accommodate modifications and feature additions.

Omaha, Nebraska
Founder, Social Media Startup

StellarBee Technologies LLP provides an outstanding level of service. They accommodate the client's every need, including scheduling and explanations for how the technology works. In addition to the highly skilled project manager, the developers are willing to collaborate one-on-one.

I'm currently building a social media app and website based on one of my ideas. I plan on eventually starting a company around it, but I'm still early on in the process.

What challenge were you trying to address with StellarBee Technologies LLP?

I hired StellarBee Technologies LLP for UX/UI design services.

My product is a social media app for iOS and Android. It has an accompanying website. StellarBee Technologies created the UX/UI design for both the app and website components. They produced nine versions before we started working on the development.

Throughout the development process, I kept adding and changing functionalities. We have produced 18 versions so far. At this point, it is about 90% complete.

The app also works with a hardware piece that I'm focused on developing right now. Once I finish the hardware, they will integrate it with the app.

Last November, I visited them in India to meet the team. I was there for almost a week and spent every day in their office. We went through the whole process together. They even let me work with their developers one-on-one.

How did you come to work with StellarBee Technologies LLP?

So far, I've spent close to $15,000, which is a very and affordable price for the work.

I started working with StellarBee Technologies LLP last year in July 2018. This is not a full-time project for me. I'm doing it on the side. It's taking a little while because I keep making changes. We have an ongoing partnership.

Since I don't have much of a background in technology, they take care of everything for me. I totally rely on them. They've done an excellent job of transforming my vision into an actual design. The end product I've been seeing so far matches my intent very well.

To track the success of their work, I've been testing the app almost every day. My friends and I have found beta users to try it. We frequently interact and work with their teams, as well. Our project has been very successful so far.

How did StellarBee Technologies LLP  perform from a project management standpoint?

StellarBee Technologies LLP has been very accommodating and responsive as we've iterated on several versions of my product. We've used different platforms, including Trello and Jira. Our project manager from StellarBee Technologies LLP is excellent.

We have frequent conference calls with the project manager. If there's ever an issue during development, they put the corresponding expert online to discuss it with me. Whenever my hardware developers needed them to communicate with them, StellarBee Technologies LLP never hesitated and was always willing to collaborate.

StellarBee Technologies LLP is very patient, professional, and receptive to feedback. They understood my concept and intent and translated them into functional components within the app. Their prices are very affordable. They're a dedicated team that keeps working with you until every problem is resolved.

To be honest, I can't think of anything.

I definitely recommend them to other organizations. If you can get one of the co-founders of the company as your project manager, you won't regret hiring them.

Overall Score The entire experience has been excellent.
    I live in the U.S. and travel often. They're always on time and schedule meetings when it's most convenient for me.
    They're very affordable. I'm getting great value out of the money I'm paying them.
    I didn't know anything about app development or technology, and they took the time to explain how everything works to me.

Android Dev for Hydroponic Monitoring Application

"Their output was high-quality."

Jan. - Apr. 2019

StellarBee Technologies LLP developed a custom Android application for a third-party client. Their full-stack development included graphics, icons, and screen layouts, along with UX design.

Australia
Ben Halicki
Director, Ben Halicki Consulting

Users have offered praise for StellarBee Technologies LLP’s solution, with emphasis on the quality of the UX. This team listens to internal expectations and responds quickly to any requests to deliver a highly functional product.

I am the director of a firm focused on creating unique software platforms for small to medium enterprises that help to drive business benefits.

For what projects/services did your company hire StellarBee Technologies LLP?

Our customer had a unique challenge: he wanted to monitor his hydroponic strawberry crop remotely. We hired them to wireframe, design and develop a custom solution for our customer based on that requirement.

We wanted a solution for Android.

We submitted our requirements to an outsourcing platform. We chose StellarBee Technology as our preferred vendor because of their end-to-end delivery capacity.

They developed a custom Android application for our client. They created wireframes and designed graphics, including screen layouts and icons. They did UX design and Android development.

We worked with a business manager, a project manager, a graphics designer, and a developer.

Our customer is extremely happy with the solution StellarBee Technologies LLP delivered. The customer has offered particular praise for the clean UX design and usability.

They followed a project management framework. The manager they assigned was very responsive to messages when required, and it was easy to discuss requirements.

They offered an end-to-end solution, from graphics design to development. Their output was high-quality and they were willing to listen to our requirements.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Dev Partnership with Fitness Company

“StellarBee doesn't just do what we ask them, they're always looking for a better way to get there.”

Sept. 2015 - Ongoing

StellarBee built a website and a mobile app, overseeing both design and front-/backend development. The app lets gym members see what clubs are nearby, invite friends, and use QR code to scan in.

Albuquerque, New Mexico
Kevin Mathis
Owner, FitMix

The app got rave reviews from the users, and the in-house team is impressed with the quality of work. StellarBee went above and beyond to meet all needs, while their ability to provide valuable insight and deliver on promises made them a reliable partner.

I'm the founder and owner of FitMix. We're a mobile application. Our members can sign up for a gym membership and use different fitness clubs around town.

What challenge were you trying to address with StellarBee Technologies?

I had an idea to build an app, and I was looking for a vendor to help me develop it.

StellarBee built a website and a mobile app for me. I explained my ideas to them, and they handled everything else. They created a logo and did all the design, giving me different options to choose from. I wanted to have an easy way (from a gym's perspective) to scan members in so that we can give them credit for those visits. StellarBee leveraged the QR code scanning through the app. They built a map into the gym's network, so our members can see what is available and where, depending on their location. They also developed a backend database and integrated the app with our payment system. Any kind of updates flow to the app and the website, so everything happens in real time.

After we launched the first version, we started working on the updated version. It’s more social and allows members to invite their friends and view schedules. We've recently released that version for iPhone, and it's going to launch next week.

I work directly with their owner and a lead developer.

How did you come to work with StellarBee Technologies?

I had worked with their owner previously on a design project. I reached out to him and asked him if he did more than just design and he did. That's how our partnership started.

We've spent about $60,000.

I started working with them in September 2015, and the relationship is ongoing. We released the first version of the app in May 2016.

What my users see is all StellarBee's work. People love the app and we've got many requests from Android users to develop an Android version. StellarBee has become a reliable IT partner for us.

How did StellarBee Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

We mostly use Jira to stay in touch with their developers. If there is something that is outside of their scope of work, such as graphic design work, I email their owner and he gets back to me with the pricing. They're very responsive and we've never had an issue with communication. If I ask them for something at night, I find a note with an answer or an update first thing in the morning.

They delivered what they had promised. I worked with another company before I engaged StellarBee, and I lost money on it. StellarBee doesn't just do what we ask them, they're always looking for a better way to get there.

No. I wish things moved a bit faster, but that's because of my budget. I'm sure if I paid more, it'd be done faster.

Be open to their feedback. Give them your ideas and use them as a partner. If your requirements are too specific, that might hurt you.

I recommend them all the time.