Custom Development Web Studio

We are strong about solving on challenges!
With collaboration at our team, we are ready to work with you to craft winning solutions.
We excel at communication, and then acting on your needs, to deliver a successful project outcome.
Our team of experts are equipped with the knowledge and experience needed to get the job done, and are poised to deliver a wide range of services.

In StartLightSoft, Web Development is a completely process. Our websites don’t only look great, they also perform. From the start, we consider your content strategy, information architecture, user-pathways and how to market your site to your audience.

We have two ways of extension: custom development and outstaffing (remote team).

SOLUTIONS:

APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT.

PORTING & MIGRATION

MAINTENANCE & SUPPORT
PORTING .NET FRAMEWORK APPS TO .NET CORE

DIRECTIONS:
.NET FRAMEWORK
We render .NET development services, delivering high-end solutions for diverse business domains.

.NET CORE
We opt for .NET Core, if you target high performance and scalable solutions reaching Windows, Linux and macOS.

ASP.NET
Utilizing ASP.NET modular components, StartLightSoft develops consumer and enterprise server-side apps for Windows.

ASP.NET CORE
We deliver cloud-based solutions atop of Windows, Linux and macOS of different architectural complexity and compute intensity.

Odessa, Ukraine

Animation Focus
Production Services
Media Buying

Web & Software Dev for Engineering Company

"They have interesting design styles, and they do things differently than other groups..."

May 2016 - Ongoing

StartLightSoft designed and developed a website that educated visitors about a new data compression tool. They aggregated existing product language and information and generated an appropriate layout.

Limassol, Cyprus
Dmitry Ponomarenko
Director, Dadori Capital Inc.

Investment and valuation both increased thanks to StartLightSoft’s efforts. Their constant accessibility, combined with expertise in multiple design styles allows them to conform to a client’s unique message and situation. They work quickly to incorporate changes and use many communication tools.

I’m the director of Dadori Capital Inc. We work in the high-tech area to solve engineering tasks for the public market.

What challenge were you trying to address with StartLightSoft Web Studio?

We needed web and software development.

They developed a website to showcase an algorithm we’d created to compress any type of data. They compiled all of our materials, from presentations to video files and text files, and generated a design that presented our technology in the best light and informs site visitors completely. They also developed our logo and video presentations.

I work with Aleksey, the founder, but I’ll speak with other team members from time to time too.

How did you come to work with StartLightSoft Web Studio?

I initially found them through LinkedIn. I saw some of the things Aleksey had published and, after following through the links, I came across their website. When the time came to build a website, I asked Aleksey if they could do it for us.

We’ve spent around $100,000 so far.

We’ve been working together since May 2016.

We’re coming close to our second round of investment, and our capitalization jumped up significantly: from $400,000 to $2.5 million. They do the job quickly and the design is really nice.

How did StartLightSoft Web Studio perform from a project management standpoint?

We’ve had good communication with them, and it feels like we can reach Aleksey at all hours of the day. Any time I have a question, I can get in touch with him over phone, email, and WhatsApp.

As a company that has to prove itself to investors, we have to be able to demonstrate certain things very quickly. StartLightSoft makes corrections to our website and materials rapidly, and communication with them has been better than with anyone else. I can let them know what I need at any time.

They have interesting design styles, and they do things differently than other groups; they’re flexible, however, and if a client wants something a little more classic, they can do that too.

Their price and results are very good. They’re a good company to work with if you’re looking for flexibility.

I’ve already recommended them, and some of those people have started working with them following that.