Bespoke Website Designing From Only £299

Here at the Start Smarter Website Design Service, we offer a cheap yet professional service to tailor-make your website.

We have several years of experience creating affordable websites for customers.

Whether you are a budding fashion designer, tradesman, beautician or an individual that just wants a blog, our experienced web design team can help. You can be sure that your website will be clean and attractive with the latest search engine optimised technology, at the lowest prices.

Testimonials

“Fantastic approach. Professional and timely service, sticking to deadlines, delivered on promises and most importantly gave us what we wanted. A modern, slick, user-friendly website. We couldn’t ask for more! Thank you, Start Smarter. We highly recommend Start Smarter. We have actually used services twice now. Thanks again.”

KeyPropertyConsultants.co.uk

“Really happy with the website! I feel you have delivered perfectly against the brief of a ‘clean’ and easy-to-use website feel to it. Appreciate your help here.”

VinaDryCleaners.com

“It looks amazing, just how we wanted! It couldn’t be any better!”

RetreatBeautyClinic.co.uk

“Amazing work! Made my life & business easier for all our clients. Very efficient and nothing was too difficult to do. Strongly recommend the amazing team at Start Smarter!”

NailsNCo.uk

“Thank you so much, it’s perfect!”

VegaClinic.co.uk

“My website looks amazing!”

Breith.co.uk

• 44 Crantock Road
    London, LND SE6 2QP

“Fantastic approach. Professional and timely service, sticking to deadlines, delivered on promises and most importantly gave us what we wanted. A modern, slick, user-friendly website. We couldn’t ask for more!” KejsiContractors.co.uk - “It looks amazing, just how we wanted! It couldn’t be any better!” RetreatBeautyClinic.co.uk  - “Amazing photography and such a modern and beautiful shisha and Lebanese restaurant website” TotoLounge.com

Web Design With Property Feed for Estate Agency Image

Web Design With Property Feed for Estate Agency

Modern and search engine friendly, yet easy-to-navigate Wordpress website customised for an estate agency based in London. This estate agency required a feed integrated to show their properties on their website in real-time.

A responsive (smartphone friendly) version of the website was also designed and developed for the client.

For lead generation, a pop-up feature was also designed, developed and integrated to

their website.
Keyword Integrated Web Design for Engineering Firm Image

Keyword Integrated Web Design for Engineering Firm

Complete web design and integrating keywords both relevant to the air compressor engineering sectors and the London location the company serves was paramount for this client.

We designed the website following the client's bold red, black and white branding, whilst fulfilling the design brief of full-fledged keyword integration.

Extraordinary Web Design for a Fire Extinguisher Business Image

Extraordinary Web Design for a Fire Extinguisher Business

The client sells Fire Extinguishers online.

The client wanted to make an immediate impact on visitors to entice them to remain on their website. We integrated tasteful animation onto their websites' Home page which has resulted in a greater visitor retention rate.

We also integrated Amazon links into their website with keywords optimised throughout for search engine rankings.

Web Design for a Luxury Medispa in London Image

Web Design for a Luxury Medispa in London

We designed a website and logo for our client who is a London based luxury beauty salon and medispa.

The client was specific about wanting to have a website designed and developed that conveyed a premium, clinical yet warm feel. We fulfilled that brief by included classic-styled typography and hints of gold brand colours throughout the website.

Bold Web Design for London Based Dry Cleaners Image

Bold Web Design for London Based Dry Cleaners

Located in the Royal Borough of Greenwich, London - the client brief was to create a contemporary, bold and easy-to-use informational website.

The client loved their website and proudly showcase how they differentiate themselves amongst their peers in the sector.

Simple Yet Effective Web Design for Grooming Business Image

Simple Yet Effective Web Design for Grooming Business

Web design for a client who is a London based gentlemen barbers. The client's brief was to create an online presence with a website that is extraordinarily user-friendly yet tasteful.

Using the clients' chosen branding we have used their white-based logo on a dark background to make an immediate impact.

The client is also recruiting for new employees. To help with their recruitment drive, we have integrating a CV

upload feature for prospective applicants to add for the clients' review.

Branding, Site design, & IT Support for Utilities Company

"Their continuous close communication and excellent work stood out."

Apr. - May 2020

Start Smarter offered branding and website design services. This involved designing a logo.

Femi Olushola
Ennoidgy Limited

The team's deliverables have exceeded expectations. Beyond designing a stellar logo, website, and icon, the team offered valuable advice and IT support. They seamlessly guided the internal stakeholders through the process.

Established a business that provides power systems engineering & consulting services. The services include connection of developments and renewable energy to the utility grid; feasibility assessment and study of electrical power systems for expansion or modification; and high voltage substation and system design to name a few.

For what projects/services did your company hire Start Smarter?

For branding and website design

Goals were to have a branding logo that reflected my company's mission and core values; and bsite that presented my company's services and contact for further business development.

I searched the web/internet and eventually contacted some design studios on Clutch.

Once I contacted Start Smarter, I received an almost immediate response from Adam, who aimed to understand my requirements, presented a competitive quote and maintained close contact all throughout the process. Adam managed the design of the logo. He presented me with over 150 options based on the example websites and logos that I had seen, and also based on what I informed my company was about and what my company stood for. I shortlisted the logos that were to my liking and included comments on why I liked them. Adam and I worked closely together and communicated on adjustments needed for the logos. Draft 2 of 3 was then presented of the shortlisted logos. I finally chose one with comments for possible further improvements. I am delighted with the logo. Further to this, the website was presented and the layout and presentation was very good from draft 1 of 3. After some communication and further draft we finalised on the website. Excellent work from the team.

I mainly communicated with Adam Niazi.

I have been presented with work over and above expectation. A logo and additional icon were finalised and incorporated into my website. Additionally, Adam provided advise typical for start-ups and additional IT support including Microsoft business subscription. Start Smarter really helped in guiding the works.

Very effective and responsive.

Their continuous close communication and excellent work stood out

Nothing major to consider

Web Development for Charitable Organization

"He’s gone beyond his contract with me, just to help me out.”

Feb. 2020 - May 2020

Start Smarter designed a website for a collectible souvenirs company.

London, England
Pavlo Tirhas
CEO, Collect&GoGo

Start Smarter’s work was met with positive acclaim. The team was available around the clock and provided exceptional customer service.

I’m the owner and CEO of CollectAndGoGo.com, a collectible souvenir company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Start Smarter?

I went to them to completely design my website. I’m not very computer-minded, so I needed someone strong behind the project. I did quite a bit of research, and their name came up three times, so I contacted them.

Start Smarter designed and developed my website. The site is about collectible souvenirs, and it has quite a lot of 360-degree videos. There was quite a lot of detail going into it. The site doesn’t offer purchases.

I dealt only with Adam (Founder), which was fantastic. I’m not good at talking to a lot of different people when I’m trying to get something done.

How did you come to work with Start Smarter?

I made a Google search for web designers in the UK, and I found a few companies. I used to live there, and I still go back and forth quite a lot. I’m not very computer-minded, so was looking for someone I could communicate with, and Adam was easy to talk to. I just clicked with him. I looked at reviews for each company I was considering, and Start Smarter had good reviews on three different sites.

We’ve invested £1,100 (approximately $1,350 USD).

We started working with Start Smarter in February 2020, and the project wrapped up in Ma 2020.

I’m still getting used to the site myself, and I don’t have a lot of feedback. I’ve been on it a lot of times, and I’m happy with it. Everything on it seems to be working great, and the site is easy to use.

How did Start Smarter perform from a project management standpoint?

Adam always kept me updated. There’s a time difference between the UK and where I am at the moment. I was sending him messages at 2 a.m. on his time, and he was still online. I kept forgetting the time difference. I didn’t get to meet a lot of people on the team, but Adam was fantastic. Every time I sent him a design, he added music and had it uploaded within an hour.

Even though we finished working together, Adam was still uploading designs for me. He’s gone beyond his contract with me, just to help me out.

No, I’m totally happy with them.

I’d definitely recommend them.

Web Dev for Laundry Services Company

“They were able to provide guidance that kept the project on track and helped us achieve the best possible result.”

Jul. 2019 - Sep. 2019

Start Smarter designed and developed a website for a laundry and dry-cleaning store, building out informational pages to help them rank on local search and adding a chat functionality to answer questions.

London, England
Miran Saleh
Owner, Vina Dry Cleaners

The finished website has satisfied all project stakeholder expectations, receiving positive feedback about the design and helping draw increased customers to the store. Start Smarter is friendly and helpful, ensuring goals for the project are clearly established and adhered to.

I’m the owner of a laundry and dry-cleaning business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Start Smarter?

My goal for the project was to develop an online presence in order to help people in the local vicinity learn about our business.

Start Smarter designed and built our website from the ground up. They built out informational pages for people to learn about our business, as well as developing the functionality for me to interact with customers if need be.

There was one member of their team working with me on the project.

How did you come to work with Start Smarter?

I have known the owner for a while and have seen some of the other sites he developed, so I knew he would be able to handle my requirements.

In total, I believe the cost was around $400.

We worked together on the site from around July–October 2019, but it would have taken closer to a month if it hadn’t been for delays on my side of the project.

There have definitely been a lot more customers coming into the store. I don’t have specific metrics, but a lot of those people have said that they found us online, which is exactly the result we were hoping for.

How did Start Smarter perform from a project management standpoint?

He takes great notes in all of our meetings both over the phone and in person, which helps significantly in terms of providing strategic support for the project. I didn’t always know what I wanted, and they were able to provide guidance that kept the project on track and helped us achieve the best possible result.

The service that Start Smarter provides at the price they provide is really an unbeatable combination. Having a company that listens to you isn’t something you find every day, but it’s definitely one of their strengths.

No, I don’t think there’s anything that could have improved their service.

It definitely helps to have a detailed plan and budget for what you want ahead of time so that they can provide you with exactly what you need.

Web Development for Nail Salon

"They made everything simple for me."

Feb. - Mar. 2019

Start Smarter provided website development for a nail salon. Their team added an appointment-booking feature and connected it with social media. Customers can learn about specific nail salon services.

Director, Nails & Co. London

Start Smarter has driven an increase in bookings. The website had made customer interaction much easier. Their team was very efficient and amenable to alterations. Their customer service was understandable and attentive. They always sent demos of the site before completion.

I’m the director of a nail salon.

What challenge were you trying to address with Start Smarter?

I needed a website to construct a web presence and give customers a way to contact us without calling. We’re a small business and we already had social media, so I didn’t see the need to have a website, initially. As we got busier, a lot of clients told us it was too difficult to reach us by phone, so we decided to construct a website.

I sent my logo over to them and told them what I wanted. They did what I envisioned. The website has a feature for booking appointments. It’s also connected with my social media, including Instagram and Facebook. Clients can message us personally and send us images of what they’d like.

The only built a one-page website. I didn’t want anything more because it would become overwhelming. Clients just want to get to the point and learn what we can do and how much it costs.

I don’t know how many people were involved. I dealt with only one person, who was quite responsive and attentive.

How did you come to work with Start Smarter?

They were recommended to me by an old friend. I contacted Start Smarter and asked to see some of their work. Some of the websites they’d done were more complex than what I wanted, but, given that they could do that kind of work, I knew they could do what I wanted.

The development cost was around £400 ($471 USD). I also pay them a monthly fee for maintenance and support.

I worked with Start Smarter between February–March 2019.

I’ve seen a 60% increase in bookings since launching the website. I was using only Facebook and Instagram before that, but many of my clients preferred putting their own names in, rather than waiting for us. Clients have said that the site’s easy to use, clean, and functional.

How did Start Smarter perform from a project management standpoint?

They sent me drafts or demos of what the site would look like when it was finished, in case I wanted a change. They’re really easy to work with and time-efficient in dealing with any issues or changes wanted to make. I kept changing my mind on what I wanted — some people might’ve gotten annoyed with that, but they were really good.

It’s their customer service: they’re really nice and attentive. IT isn’t my profession, so there were a lot of things I didn’t understand. They made everything simple for me.

Not that I could suggest.

I don’t know if I have any specific advice. Even if the client doesn’t have an idea of what design they want, Start Smarter has experience building websites. They can guide them and give them different ideas.

Web Dev for Short Stay Rentals Company

"I have a fantastic end product that I'm happy with."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

Start Smarter developed and designed the client’s website. This included features such as an online booking system and payment gateways, as well as back-office tools to track the supply side.

Nottingham, United Kingdom
Charmaine Thomas
Director, De Luxe Short Stays Ltd

The collaboration with Start Smarter helped the client increase their traffic and get more bookings through their site. The team is efficient and professional. They consistently deliver high-quality work on time.

I’m the director of a short stay rental company which also provides services and accommodations for corporate employers.

What challenge were you trying to address with Start Smarter?

I wanted a vendor to assist with the website development and design. We needed to find a way to better separate our different service lines so that customers could get the information that applied to their needs.

They developed payment gateways, backend tools for supply-side, content creation, and monthly updates for the pages. Their team also assisted with keyword optimization.

Our main point of contact was Adam.

How did you come to work with Start Smarter?

We received a recommendation on social media when we were searching for a provider. After having a phone call with Adam, we decided that his company was the best fit for us.

We spent a little over £10,000 (approximately $12,286).

We started working together in August 2019, and the project is ongoing.

The website helped us increase bookings made directly through the website. Previously, most customers booked our accommodations through third-party sites. We’ve seen an increase in traffic and inquiries.

How did Start Smarter perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very efficient and professional. Adam helps me stick to deadlines, which has allowed the business to move faster.

I have a fantastic end product that I’m happy with. They’re a great company to use because of their professionalism, time management, and quality of deliverables.

Make sure that your goals and requirements are clearly stated from the start.

I already have.

Web Development for Compressor Maintenance Company

"They have a very effective system for managing projects."

Jan. - Mar. 2020

Start Smarter developed and designed a website for a compressor maintenance company. The team added links to social media channels and selected target keywords for SEO.

Ambrose Salami
Director, AMS Compressor Services Ltd

The website has led to an increase in customers and exceeded the expectations of the internal team. Start Smarter consistently communicates with the client to facilitate a smooth workflow. The team is knowledgeable, driven, and hard-working.

We are a compressor maintenance, repairs company based in london & kent areas. Im the company director.

For what projects/services did your company hire Start Smarter?

We needed a modern and easy to use website to convey my compressed air business. Using other similar sites I liked, Start Smarter created a website which surpassed my expectations

My goals was to have a modern, easy to use & informative website

Start Smarter came highly recommended by some friends

The initial draft was written up and our team inspected the website, then we had 3 more changes we could do before the website was live. With every draft the changes & information we received from Start Smart made it easy for us to understand & follow.

I dealt with the project manager, who was very helpful and knowledgeable.

With every new customer I ask how they found us & many told us from our website. Start Smarter have integrated additional keywords for search engines like Google.

They have a very effective system for managing projects. everything we wanted from our website they exceeded our expectations. My website immediately clearly displays the services I provide.

The addition of my Linkedin on the website and also the keywords so the website can be easily be found on search engine.

We loved all the work completed. Nothing we can see needs improvement

Custom Wordpress Web Dev for Estate Co

"The Start Smarter team’s knowledgeable and sticks to their word."

Oct. 2019 - Dec.

From the ground up, Start Smarter developed a WordPress website for an estate agency. The team customized the platform with features such as tabs and pop-ups to support lead generation efforts.

Director, Key Property Consultants

The result of the collaboration was an impressive platform delivered on time that exceeded expectations. Start Smarter was meticulous and managed the project effectively to streamline the collaboration. The team was dependable and provided industry expertise, which results in repeated engagement.

I’m the director of Key Property Consultants.

What challenge were you trying to address with Start Smarter?

Start Smarter managed three different projects for us. During one engagement, we wanted them to design an interactive website in correlation with the current market. We needed the platform to be modern, eye-catching, and user-friendly. We also wanted their team to help with online marketing and the website was our start.

Start Smarter created a WordPress website but it was designed from scratch. We provided examples of how we wanted the site to look and their team sent us an initial e-mail to explain the project including timeframes. The site doesn’t enable online purchasing because it was created to be user-friendly and interactive. They implemented different tabs and the platform helps us through pop-ups, which assist us by generating new leads.

We were in contact with Adam (Founder, Start Smarter) throughout the journey.

How did you come to work with Start Smarter?

We heard of Start Smarter by word of mouth. Colleagues worked with them previously. Then, we looked at their reviews.

We started the project in October 2019, and it lasted a couple of months. They met the timeframe set at the beginning of the engagement.

We're quite impressed with the services Start Smarter provides. In general, their work turned out to be better than anticipated.

How did Start Smarter perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated with Adam who kept us up to date via e-mail and a couple of phone calls. They’re thorough and keep time well, so the project went smoothly.

The Start Smarter team’s knowledgeable and sticks to their word. They were committed and delivered. I don’t think you can get more attributes than those.

No, we have no complaints because the project went smoothly and quickly.

Be clear about what you want from the start. Make sure that you understand everything that’s explained and the project will be fine.