StackBoost.io

We help Insurance Agencies AUTOMATE their business.

More information available at StackBoost.io!

2019
New York, NY
  • 110 Wall Street Ste 660
    New York, NY 10002

Custom Software and CRM Dev for Healthcare Company

"Their communication and ability to walk me through ideas is great."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

StackBoost provided data analysis and automation services for a healthcare agency’s CRM. They integrated Tableau reports with the CRM and streamlined data processing.

Boca Raton, Florida
Data Engineer, Medigap Healtcare

StackBoost’s work tripled lead generation and increased customer stick rate by 10%. Their automated system increased workplace efficiency and helped cut expenses. The team was always intelligent, available, and responsive, while also willing to explore many avenues for success.

I am work at Medigap Healthcare, a health insurance agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with StackBoost?

We initially brought StackBoost in to work with our CRM to capture data fields we needed. Next, we wanted to analyze data and how the data correlated to other data points. This led to a project involving system automation. We wanted all of our systems to talk to each other in an automated fashion so we didn’t have to hire full-time staffers.

StackBoost worked as a remote contractor on our Jira-based CRM software. They worked with data analysis through Jira to analyze customer data and metrics. StackBoost allowed us to access the data in a way that was convenient and made sense. They added Tableau integration to pull automated lead reports from the CRM so we could better understand our customers.

I worked with Richard (Founder, StackBoost) on the data project. Our marketing team worked with a few others.

How did you come to work with StackBoost?

I’ve known Richard for a few years. I chose to work with him because he doesn’t say no; he also sees how technology affects the business and how both correlate to each other.

We spent between $100,000–$200,000.

We started working in April 2018 and the project is still ongoing.

Our number of leads generated has increased by 300% since we implemented the lead management software. It’s improved efficiency and marketing performance; our stick rate with customers has improved by 10% while also allowing us to handle more calls. We’ve also seen our expenses go down because we would’ve hired two full-time employees without their automated system.

How did StackBoost perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re good; I’ve been using them for years. Even if I text Richard with an idea late at night, he picks up and explores that idea with me. Their communication and ability to walk me through ideas are great.

I’ve never been able to find anyone other than StackBoost that can understand the technical and financial sides of the business and how they correlate. Through this acuity, he finds alternative methods to accomplish my goals.

No, they’re extremely good at what they do.

I would say over-explain and over-communicate what you’re trying to achieve. Don’t just tell them what you want, tell them why you want it and make sure you communicate all the important aspects. If you over-communicate, it’s going to be a perfect marriage of success.

Custom Software Development for Insurance Company

“It’s rare to have a programmer who understands business needs and can implement something that you can use right away.”

Stackboost delivers software customization to a health insurance provider. They work in Jira and Confluence to create uniquely tailored remote agent management tools and other software solutions.

51- 200 Employees

Florida
Owner, Insurance Company

The streamlining of business functions enabled by Stackboost has been an incredible asset to the company. Their team prioritizes understanding the business and the exact challenge that it is facing and then focuses on solving that problem rather than simply working within rigid software frameworks.

I’m the owner of an insurance company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Stackboost?

We have a lot of remote agents as well as in-house agents, and we needed a tracking system to give us the ability to get into the weeds of exactly what’s happening and who’s doing what at any given moment.

With each particular lead, there are a wide variety of different insurance providers and even more types of products that are actually being sold. We need a way to track and monitor every single one of those transactions, and Richard (CEO, Stackboost) has made it very streamlined for us to get a picture of how many active clients we have on a daily, monthly, quarterly review. That includes who’s touching the product, what product is sent to what person, if there are any status changes, or if there’s a payment that doesn’t go through.

He has been able to customize Jira and Confluence to do that, as well as to create unique tools for us. The biggest problem we had is that we provide our remote agents with a computer so that we can retain control with everything that’s going on with those clients, but a lot of the agents have problems using them. Richard enabled us to basically sit down on our end and go into their computer and fix the problem by ourselves using this EST tool.

Essentially, any technical issues we have we can take to Richard, and he designs programs around what we need. With every improvement we’ve made or solution we’ve developed, we have an outline pretty much within five days and are fully implemented at 40.

Most of the time I just deal with Richard. He leads a team, but everything I do goes straight to him.

How did you come to work with Stackboost?

I heard he was starting this company from a couple of other companies I know in healthcare, so when I started that I called him up and asked him if he would be able to help us out. We sat down and went through the whole thing with him and he immediately knew that he had a solution for us.

We’ve invested around $50,000-$60,000 so far and are expecting to double that budget within the next year.

We started in January 2019 and our work is ongoing.

It’s been an incredible asset for our business. One thing I think Richard has got going for him is that not only does he do a great job, but he can go from business need to solution without making you deal with any of the technical drama in between. Some of our agents are 60–65 years old and the program he’s made has been the easiest thing for them to use.

In the past, we had to have four employees specifically tasked with looking through all of the reports—looking at sales per day, per week, per month, and per year­—just to make sure that all of the carriers we work with are providing us with all of the information we need.

Now all of those characters can just log in on their end and fill everything in and that translates into a real-time picture of everything going on for us. It’s made an unbelievable difference in streamlining our entire process.

How did Stackboost perform from a project management standpoint?

The project management is unbelievable. Richard is always able to take what my partner and I want to do and create the program we need to do it. He learned our business inside and out and builds these key tools that just work well.

He is one of the few people I have ever met who can understand what we want from a business perspective and then just build it. He makes things very simple and absolutely intuitive for us to use.

Every day we have 12 different products, about 48 carriers and another 61 on the health side, and he has streamlined all of the processes that they’re involved in and made a system that is very easy to use. I’ve never had anybody who started once we were using his programs who couldn’t understand and use it within less than a week.

I am always absolutely blown away by the quality of their work and the efficiency with which they are able to grasp the problem and solve it. It’s rare to have a programmer who understands business needs and can implement something that you can use right away.

I really don’t think there is anything they could improve.

Trust what he’s doing. Tell him exactly what you need, and he’ll be able to come back to you with a product that is actually better than what you thought it was going to be.