Award Winning Enterprise Web & Mobile App Company

Square Bits is one of the Pioneer in creating out-of-the-box mobile applications for iOS, Android, Websites and leading edge software solutions. Our clientele ranges from small startups to large enterprises and corporations across the globe.

We are a full-stack engineering team that is driven by zeal to design, develop, and create technology solutions and products. Time and again with our proficient engineering skills and industry expertise, we have developed the state-of-the-art technical solutions that have made a profound impact.

At Square Bits, we work closely with our customers to utilize our expertise to make a great idea come alive. We emphasize on building a long-term strategic partnership with our clients while taking pride in exceeding their expectations using our in-depth engineering skills, and advanced design aesthetic.

We strive to be the prime driver in increasing the standards of the mobile application industry is met with our continuously evolving & innovative approach. Our extraordinary yet simple combination of strategic planning and leading-edge technical understanding has helped us launch a record 300+ successful projects over the past decade.

We serve a wide range of verticals including but not limited to:

• Mobile application development

• Startup and incubation support

Jodhpur, India
  • 6A Sony Center, Opposite Veterinary Hospital, Ratanada Police Line
    Jodhpur 342001

Hertz, Volkswagen, Private Driver, Omega Flex, Car Dekho, Swing by Swing Golf, Paddy Power, HPE, Thrifty, Dollar Rent A Car

Private Driver - Car Booking Application Image

Private Driver - Car Booking Application

Now you can finally order the most exclusive cars with a few keystrokes. We have the most modern and lusuriøse fleet, in addition to the finest minibuses.The trip is automatically deducted from your card and receive a receipt by email.With us you can also pre-book so that you are ensured car even at the busiest times.With fixed to Gardermoen and konkkurransedyktige prices get dy much more for just a little more - luxury and

safety are more affordable than you think. Price of the trip, you can check in advance in the app or on our website: www.privatedriver.noIf you are looking to build an app like this contact us at [email protected] or Visit our other featured work here: https://square-bits.com/
Swing by Swing- Golf GPS & Scorecard Application Image

Swing by Swing- Golf GPS & Scorecard Application

SwingU is the top-performing, free golf GPS rangefinder & scorecard app in the world, with more than 4.5 million users around the globe!

This is not a "trial" version with "limited functionality" -- it is FREE FOR LIFE and extremely accurate, reliable, and battery-efficient, rivaling any other golf GPS app or expensive golf GPS handheld or watch on the market!

WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU

DOWNLOAD

* GPS rangefinder that works on every course in the world with distances to greens and every obstacle on the course

* Digital scorecard that easily tracks your score & putts and automatically advances hole-to-hole

* Free handicap after posting scores for three rounds

* On-the-course gaming including stroke play and skins

* Daily golf instruction tip from our team of top-100 instructors

Fast VPN - Fast & Optimized Dedicated VPN Service Image

Fast VPN - Fast & Optimized Dedicated VPN Service

FastVPN is the fastest way to connect the world in a secure way. It is the best proxy VPN client for WiFi hotspot security, accessing websites and applications, privacy and identity protection.If you are looking to build an app like this contact us at [email protected] or Visit our other featured work here:

rel="nofollow">https://square-bits.com/
AddU - Connect Completely: AddU is the newest innovation in all branches of social media Image

AddU is the newest innovation in all branches of social media. With AddU, you can receive the phone number and social media links of everyone you meet, simply with the touch of a button. Whether you are hitting it off at the bar, socializing at a party, meeting new classmates on the first day of school, or networking with others at a conference, AddU is the app for you!

If you are looking to build an app like

BASSA - News & Magazines Image

BASSA - News & Magazines

"The British Airlines Stewards and Stewardesses Association (BASSA) is a Branch of UNITE the Union exclusively for British Airways Eurofleet and Worldwide cabin crew.

Our membership is over 8,000, which makes us the second largest branch in the British Trade Union movement .

BASSA is an active, progressive and professional Union, which is staffed by elected representatives, all of whom work

as British Airways cabin crew. Reps are a equitable blend of experiences and those new to the role and a good balance of Main Crew, Pursers/CSL’s and CSD’s. Thus ensuring all voices and opinions are heard.

BASSA also represents its members interests on regional, national and international bodies on such issues as Equalities, Cabin Air Toxicity, Employment rights, legislation in Europe on Aviation issues, Heathrow expansion, IAG Works council, just to name a few.

We also have a variety of social media platforms to inform BASSA members and the wider world of news and developments.

Filter Flick- Photo Filters & Fun Exposure Effects Image

Filter Flick- Photo Filters & Fun Exposure Effects

Stop trying to find the perfect filter using those tiny thumbnails! With Filter Flick, just swipe left or right to see your image with a brand new filter in full size. It's no longer necessary to save dozens of versions of your filtered photos just so you can compare them in full screen... Filter Flick does it for you!

There are dozens of carefully selected beautiful filters- far more than you'll see on most

apps. Begin editing photos like a pro by adjusting the balance to get the the perfect exposure.

You can quickly mark a filter as your favourite by using the Star button and shoot it to the front of your photo list. Or press the List button to arrange all your filters in whatever order you'd like. This allows for optimum ability to find the perfect filter for that perfect photo!

Secure File Storage & Browsing

" I was impressed that they were able to identify errors and bugs in the logic before we did. "

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Square Bits designed and developed a mobile content privacy app for an app production company.

Istanbul, Turkey
Atakan Çelebisoy
CEO, OmegaLabs Digital

Square Bits' efforts were met with positive acclaim. The team started and completed the work on time and lent a keen eye for detail to the project. Their customer service is top-notch and the listen to each and every client concern.

OmegaLabs Digital is a leading mobile app production company, committed to developing innovative products with our talented team. We focus on creating highly-rated mobile apps including Vault+, SocialView and Profile+, which are inspiring thousands of users around the world. OmegaLabs Digital aims to shape the future of mobile apps and how it intersects with the everyday lives of users.

For what projects/services did your company hire Square Bits?

Square Bits handled the design and development of the project. We initially worked on the architecture and UX components along with mockups. Once those were approved, we moved to the development stage, for which we followed Agile practices, with two-week sprints. We identified the scope of each sprint together, deployed weekly, and signed the work off. The technology stack included Swift, Kotlin on the frontend & Php on the backend.

I’m a Business cum Thought-preneur, with an eye of common Man towards this ever changing Tech world... As an hard-core Mobile User, ‘Privacy’ was always my reason to bother. Like me, I believe thousands around who uses Mobile to perform their day-to-day tasks. Tasks includes but not limited to; Banking transactions, Business Data/Chats, Secure Contacts & Browsing, etc. Just to sum-up, few points which I was keen to address through an Easy to operate & best in Industry App. - Hide private photos and videos with a passcode - Touch-ID Authentication. - Write and store private notes - Import and view top-secret files - Store contacts you don't want in your regular address book - Save all your passwords in one place - Browse the internet without leaving any traces - Make secret website bookmarks

I found them online a few years back. I had a business partner at that time. We had hired a different companies, but I felt Square Bits had what it takes. The interactions I had with them and Raj were very positive. They always listened to me and made time for me. They understood that technology isn’t my forte. Coming from a sales background, they were able to help me navigate my way through telling them what I wanted. They were really easy to work with.

I have interacted with their CTO, senior brand and digital product designer, product manager, and sales representatives.

During our journey with Square Bits, our revenue and users have grown. Square Bits is open and easy to communicate with. Their team genuinely cares about delivering the work their clients want. If customers take the time to talk to them, then Square Bits will take the time to make sure they’re happy.

They did very well, particularly in light of experiences we’ve had with freelance Engineers of past. They started and finished on time, produced work reliably, and made the whole process seamless. We interacted with our contacts via email or Skype whenever we needed.

They are quite organized. I was impressed that they were able to identify errors and bugs in the logic before we did. I think they were constantly thinking about it. This showed that they cared about the project.

Not really. They're a growing firm, so I hope they don't let the expansion impact the quality of their work.

App Development for Yodeling Platform

"The team has always had a responsive and professional approach to their customer service."

June 2015 - Ongoing

Square Bits developed an app for a platform that allows users to dub yodeling sounds over their videos. Their team developed both iOS and Android versions of the app based on the provided designs.

Munich, Germany
CEO, Yodeling App

The app has received positive user feedback and it's functionality meets expectations. Despite the time difference, Square Bits effectively manages projects and communication. Their team is responsive, courteous, and hard-working.

I’m the founder of a mobile app to select your favorite typical Bavarian sound, record yourself with the sound & share the final dub with your friends.

For what projects/services did your company hire Square Bits?

I had gone to local app development companies, but couldn’t find the right value. I needed an affordable vendor because I didn’t want to find capital to seed the project.

We wanted to launch a brand new app as quickly and possible.

I Found Square Bits over the Internet & I then reached them through their website & met the team over the phone. To accommodate the geographical distance, Square Bits methodically mapped everything out. That planning was a factor in my decision to go with them.

To start, I discussed my vision for the application. I shared our app mock-ups, design, detailed functions and built the MVP over IOS/Android, admin Panel and an introductory web page.

Worked with 4 different resources (iOS, Android, Web & Graphics) including one lead (Project Manager).

The team has done a tremendous job executing my idea. They understood the need for a secure solution and built the app accordingly. What’s more, they made quick changes when I requested them. The app is now functional and efficient; it’s received many positive user feedback. I plan to keep working with Square Bits because I’m pleased with what they’ve created to fulfill my vision and want to grow the idea.

We communicate daily via Asana/Skype. They stay on top of communication. The timeline slightly exceeded the original 90-day schedule only because I changed a few bits, however overall experience was awesome. The execution was right on money cause of their Agile approach. They always tend to fix & freeze things module wise rather waiting for completion & then go for too & fro for bugs. Appreciate it.

The time zone difference concerned me at first, but it proved to be a non-issue. Although I tried to be respectful about calling after the team’s business hours, I did have to call them late on one occasion. They answered the phone immediately and took care of the urgent issue. The team has always had a responsive and professional approach to their customer service.

They are sound in Mobility, Project Management, Testing, etc, however, they need some improvement over Advance Cloud computing. Since they were not having in house experts for cloud computing, I then have to approach another team to execute it. But it's ok with me as their core expertise in app development. Could improve in Cloud to handle their Enterprise clientele with Large user base & Traffic management. SEO could be another space for improvement.

iOS & Android App Dev for IT Company

"Square Bits was always on call and remained willing to exceed expectations."

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Square Bits has designed and developed a social networking mobile app. The solution has an Instagram analytics feature that summarizes account usage and engagement.

Cyprus
Co-Owner, IT Company

Over the long-term engagement, the vendor has continued to deliver a diverse array of quality apps. A collaborative group, they prioritize stakeholder feedback. They are customer-oriented and craft solutions according to audience research and user testing. Their positivity was a highlight.

I'm the Co-Founder of a dedicated company that can help individuals in their daily life. Our top rated apps: iSecure, Social View, iColor, Fast VPN, BitMarket App all available on Itunes.

For what projects/services did your company hire Square Bits?

Well, there was a Buzz around with; Vendors was in race to introduce New Social networking Apps & Users on other end busy in getting their presence on the same. Social networking started getting bored, as one could only see a few tweaks applied here and there from competitors. This is where we come up with an Idea to go beyond set scripts & feed our Users with ‘Valuable insights’ which they always Desired but Couldn’t find anywhere. ‘Social View,’ was the solution we thought with great Insights & Stats like; Who Followed you on Instagram, Followed your Profile, Stories, Liked/Disliked your Post, Commented on Posts, Re-Shared them further, Who Commented most, Who LIked you & your Post the most, Tagged you, Access for Users to see to Whom they Blocked & Blocked by whom, etc. Idea was appealing, but the Challenge was to meet the team who share the Passion like us & help us transform that idea into reality. This is where Square Bits comes into the frame & lead from the front, with a Top notch App ‘Social View’. Journey never ended their as we worked on several Apps within different industries, thereafter.

Our goal was to build an app which millions of active people would be using and affecting their daily life in a positive manner.

We post an online job for one of our Social Networking App ‘Social View’ over Upwork (Online job portal). Then considered 4–5 vendors including Square Bits. We got impressed by Square Bits with their past work in Social niche backed with good repo over Upwork. We further discussed over scope feasibility & then chose Square Bits, because they had a nimble and innovative approach to conceptualizing our vision. I appreciate my decision of choosing Square Bits, as we have worked for around 4+ years on number of Apps. All Apps doing great with many happy users.

SocialView is an Instagram analytics app where you can find many data summarizing your instagram account usage. As there are many obstacles using the Instagram API therefore we needed a solid team that could handle this hard work.

I’ve been working directly with Mr. Raj (Tech Lead) and then his team for the projects. They’ve got all areas covered under a single Roof i.e Graphics/UI Designers, Application Engineers & QA Testers to ensure quick & precise turn around.

One can search ​our company name over Itunes. Apps showcased their been mostly Designed & Developed by Square Bits, that demonstrates our bonding. We worked over many apps using different tech stack & features.. I’m willing to prove/share work we had together when or wherever needed.

Together we spent a few days brainstorming what would resonate with a younger mobile-first audience. Square Bits then applied those ideas to a prototype/wireframes, building a mock experience that we subsequently put in front of users, designed user flows, built out the experience, collaborated on user testing & then did overall mobile app development for iOS and Android (Apps we build together: Social View, iSecure iColor Fast VPN App BitMarketApp, etc).

We enjoyed being around the team because they never complained. Square Bits was always on call and remained willing to exceed expectations.

The price is a bit steep, but that’s because I didn’t have the funding that many startup entrepreneurs might have. Other than that, I can’t think of anything. They were organized and readily available to address my needs. Their team was also very clear about how certain decisions might impact my budget.

Overall Score Great team, best working partners that we are working only with them for the last 2 years.
    All the deadlines were done properly. There was no latency or delay in any project.
    Acceptable quality-price balance.
    Top Quality like we expected.
    Always!