High-End Creative Video Production

Spot On Media provides High-End Creative Production for Small Businesses, Ad Agencies and Fortune 500 Companies. We will work with you to produce a TV ad, Web Video, Infomercial or Corporate Video that is simply SPOT ON!

Production Services:

Scripting & Development

TV Commercials, Infomercials, Social Media videos, Corporate Videos

3D Animations & Motion Graphics

Airtime on Television, Radio, Print, Web

Spot On Media provides an Award-Winning Creative Team to produce a one-of-a-kind commercial that will generate results!

You get access to World-Class Call Centers, Media Buyers and Online Distributors! Spot On Media is your one-stop-shop for all your Television and Social Media Advertising needs.

2007

Title Max

Beezid.com

keyescars.com

Video Production for Anti-Bullying Program

“They're so professional and have a great work ethic. I couldn't ask for a better production company.”

June 2013 - Jan. 2018

Spot On produces a series of celebrity anti-bullying videos, providing filming and editing services.

New York City, New York
CEO, STOMP Out Bullying

The creative and well-executed PSAs have close to a million views, generating enthusiasm and unprecedented levels of support for the anti-bullying campaign. The Spot On team puts clients at ease with their trustworthiness and commitment to delivering high-quality solutions.

STOMP Out Bullying is the leading national anti-bullying organization for kids and teens, dedicated to changing the culture for all students and working to reduce and prevent bullying, cyberbullying, and all digital abuse.

What challenge were you trying to address with Spot On Media?

We have an initiative called Blue Shirt Day World Day of Bullying Prevention that is the first Monday of October. We shoot PSA [public service announcement] spots with celebrities wearing our shirts and talking about the initiative. We use Spot On to film the celebrities based in Los Angeles.

They film and edit all of the LA-based PSAs. We book the celebrities and tell Spot On when and where the shoot will take place. During a shoot, they may suggest an idea that we haven’t thought of for a more creative approach. The amount of work they do for us each year fluctuates based on where the celebrities are located.

How did you come to work with Spot On Media?

They contacted us because they’d written a script for an anti-bullying PSA and had a celebrity who was willing to film it. The celebrity had worked with us in the past so Spot On reached out to see if we could all work together. We looked at examples of their work and it was very creative and the production quality was excellent.

We started working together in June of 2013 and the engagement is ongoing.

The PSAs they produce help us raise awareness of anti-bullying efforts. I don't have the exact numbers but I'd say almost a million people have seen the spots. Spot On translates our message in a way people understand and makes them want to be involved in Blue Shirt Day World Day of Bullying Prevention. Their impact has been tremendous.

They always do a fabulous job. My background is in TV production so I can tell if a company is good or not and they are fantastic.

How did Spot On Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They're so professional and have a great work ethic. I couldn't ask for a better production company. They're reliable and responsible. I know that if I give them a job I'm going to get a good product back. If I have an urgent request and need something right away, they will always try to fit it in.

Everything: the production, the quality, their work ethic, and their turnaround time. I can't send just anyone to go work with celebrities. I need a top production company who I can trust. Spot On is there to get the job done and we trust them completely. There are so many production companies in LA but they are the real deal. I lucked out when they called me.

The only thing I can say is that I wish they had a second location in New York City.

Look at their work and at the impressive list of companies they serve. They make my life easier and I think they would for any other client as well.

Overall Score I have nothing bad or even average to say about them.
    They give each client the time that they need.
    They give us consideration as a non-profit and the work doesn’t suffer.
    They're very responsible and reliable.
    I have recommended them and would again.