Precision Built Apps

About Us: At Specific Pixel we're a team of dedicated designers and developers that are passionate about building applications and websites. We've helped with a variety of services over the years and offer the following services.

App Development: We specialize in application development for both native programming such as Swift and Java along with other solutions such as ReactNative.

Web Application Development: Our other speciality are creating custom website applications. We primarity work with PHP and Laravel to offer a full customized application. We are also happy to work with other programming languages and frameworks.

Wordpress/Website Design: We also offer full custom WordPress websites and designs. We work on building you a completely unique website catered for your business or application.

User Interface Design: We also provide a wide variety of services of graphic and user interface/user experience design. We'll build wireframes and flows to match your vision along with a beatiful style guide we'll apply to high res designs for an entire flow for your product from start to finish.

Graphic Design: Our graphic design services include establishing a brand and a logo. We also offer individual projects for creating things such as buisness cards, pamphlets, flyers and pitch decks.

York, PA
  • 110 S. Queen St.
    York, PA 17403

Specific Pixel has worked with a number of clients both remotely and locally.

WordPress Development and SEO for Local Carwash

“We’ve seen an increase in customer traffic, especially with out-of-town business. People are seeking us out.”

Oct. 2017 - Mar. 2018

Specific Pixel designed and developed a website for a small business under new management. They also improved SEO for major search engines and business directories.

Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
John Treanor
Owner, The Local Carwash Co.

Responsive and accommodating, Specific Pixel’s developer modernized the company’s marketing to match its rebranded image. The new site and SEO led to a significant increase in customers who wouldn’t have been likely to find them before.

I’m the owner and president of an express, modern car wash in Pennsylvania.

What challenge were you trying to address with Specific Pixel?

The company’s previous owner hadn’t done any advertising, digital or otherwise. We had overhauled the branding, so we wanted our website to reflect that change and to be more visible online.

They helped us customize our WordPress site. We wanted the site to be simple, with straightforward navigation and information about our services. We also needed to clearly differentiate between what’s displayed on our site versus our physical property. In order to accomplish that, we incorporated a lot of videos and are in the process of launching a live feed. In addition to working on the site, they also collaborated with our management team to improve our SEO.

We worked with one member of their team.

How did you come to work with Specific Pixel?

They were referred to us, and it turned out that one of my employees knew their developer, Brandon Teller. I liked his previous work, and I trusted the recommendations, so we went with them.

We spent less than $10,000.

They worked with us from October 2017–March 2018. They also provide us with update support as needed.

The site’s been stable since the moment we launched it, and I have no complaints. We’ve seen an increase in customer traffic as a result, especially with out-of-town business. People are seeking us out because of the modern services we offer, and they’re learning about us online.

How did Specific Pixel perform from a project management standpoint?

I prefer to communicate by phone, and they were really accommodating about it. Anytime I had questions, they’d respond right away. If anything, I was slower at getting back to them.

Brandon really thinks outside the box and comes up with innovative designs. He opened my eyes to the way a site should be laid out in order to appeal to customers. I really appreciated his suggestions.

There’s nothing I can think of. I’ve been so satisfied that I hired them to work with me on another project.

Give them the basics of what you’re looking for, and let them return to you with ideas. They understand what’s attractive to customers and where to draw their attention.