Multicultural marketing services

We provide multicultural digital marketing services to organizations that need to attract
the Hispanic audience in the United States.

2018
San Diego, CA
  • San Diego, CA 22434

Web Design and Digital Marketing for Law Office

"I should’ve hired Spanish Marketing in the beginning."

Apr. 2017 - Feb. 2018

Spanish Marketing developed a website geared toward a target audience and to increase a customer base. The team also crafted an advertising campaign, using social media, email marketing, and Google Ads.

San Diego, California
Narciso Cruz
Founder, The Cruz Law Office

Traffic on the website and social media grew substantially since Spanish Marketing began their work. Appointments and inquiries also increased. Their technical and marketing expertise spurred continued engagement. The team strives to produce quality and specialized content for their customers.

I’m the founder of The Cruz Law Office, an immigration law practice. We started in 2012 with one employee and have since expanded to two offices with over 15 lawyers.

For what projects/services did your company hire Spanish Marketing?

We needed a website in English and Spanish that focused on our target audience. We then expanded the services to create a comprehensive advertising campaign.

We wanted to drive more customers and fill our calendars with appointments. For that to happen, we needed to stand out as a well-known law practice in San Diego that customers notice and recommend.

Spanish Marketing was located in the same office building as the firm. I knocked on their door and was greeted by Alejandro (Founder, Spanish Marketing). We discussed developing a website and the possibility of creating an advertising campaign.

Our previous website presented us with no traffic. Alejandro submitted a proposal for a new site that included content written in Spanish and a series of videos and articles addressing significant issues in immigration. As for advertising, our team created a list of existing clients to send weekly news to. We brainstormed channels for reaching prospective clients. Their team used email marketing, Google Ads, and Facebook advertising to position our office with the values and culture of the Hispanic community.

I worked directly with Alejandro. However, I met two of his collaborators when we discussed different sets of campaigns.

There’s a reason we maintained a long partnership with Spanish Marketing. Our website and Facebook have over 10,000 monthly visitors and followers. Our YouTube channel has 20,000 subscribers. More importantly, we have a consistent flow of calls and clients requesting consultations.

Spanish Marketing ‘s amazing team integrated effortlessly with my staff. Their team knew everyone by name. I appreciate that Alejandro focused his attention on me and that I didn’t work with different people at all times. Spanish Marketing’s staff was patient while training my employees with the tools for email automation and while integrating text messaging and review management with other platforms.

Spanish Marketing can expertly craft a successful advertising campaign for the Hispanic community. Their team of technological experts reasonably explained processes and easily integrated that with the rest of our marketing system.

I should’ve hired Spanish Marketing in the beginning. It is important to work with a company that personalizes their work and understands their client’s audience.

Overall Score Spanish Marketing is my law firm's secret weapon.
    Their team never had a problem missing deadlines.
    Their service is worth the price.
    Their service was excellent quality.
    I have referred Spanish Marketing to many peer attorneys.