SocialSEO

Gold

Recently voted top 1% of Digital Marketing Firms in America.  SocialSEO is one of America's fastest-growing companies, 2 years in a row, as published by Inc 5000.  We are your one-stop shop for SEO, SEM, Social Media and Video Production.  We are fast approaching 100 employees - all US Based.

We put our clients first -  we are not successful unless you are. You can put your trust in our agency. We are Google Premier Partners and Endorsed by Nationally Recognized Dave Ramsey.

Our rapidly growing agency has more than 20 years of experience to create tangible results for your business. All our agreements are month-to-month and require only a 30-day notice to stop services, making us prove ourselves each and every month.

Whether your business goal is to increase eCommerce sales, drive foot traffic to your brick and mortar location, or gather leads, our team can get you the results you are looking for. We have worked with major local and national brands as well as small local businesses to drive conversions, increase lead flow, and raise the bottom line.  Check out our reviews online.

1996

• Clothing Connection Online
  • National Strength and Conditioning Association
  • The Mining Exchange

Google Ads and SEO Services for Dumpster Rental Business

“My PPC ads have been running way more efficiently.”

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

SocialSEO provides SEO and Google Ads services. They focused on optimizing the website and improving the PPC campaigns for the company.

Colorado Springs, CO
Dustin Maze
Owner, SOCO Waste

The online marketing efforts have produced excellent results, growing the following of the website and increasing the efficiency of the PPC campaigns. The team responds well to any questions and provides excellent customer service at all times.

I’m the current owner and operator of a local dumpster rental business.

For what projects/services did your company hire SocialSEO?

I needed someone to manage my website, raise my google ranking, and set up my Google Ads.

To build my online presence and grow my business.

I checked the prices of local SEO companies and decided to try SocialSEO.

They revamped the website in order to optimize it for Google results and increase our online presence. It primarily involved SEO and PPC work, managing our Google Ads account.

I dealt with approximately three people from their team for sales, SEO, and PPC.

My website has grown and my PPC ads have been running way more efficiently.

How did the SocialSEO perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very easy to work with. We have phone meetings scheduled based on my needs and they’re responsive—I’ve never waited more than a couple hours for my call to be returned.

What impresses you about the SocialSEO?

Any time that I have an idea or question, they’re willing to look at it and give me direct feedback. They make me feel like I'm more than just a customer, which is impressive.

After working with them for a year, I’m completely satisfied with their work.

Scheduling has never been an issue—they've been there when I need them.
    SEO companies are a little pricey, but you get what you pay for.
    The service is awesome and they're easy to work with.
    Anytime that I'm asked, I refer them.

Google Ads Services for Party Rental Business

“We’re more competitive and relevant on Google now because we have a better strategy.”

June 2018 - Ongoing

SocialSEO provides Google Ads services, managing the account and optimizing the spending. They organize keywords, build out new campaigns, and create ad groups.

Denver, CO
Chelsea Graham
Owner, Party Life Rents

The impact of the SocialSEO team’s work has been excellent, bringing the company into a higher rank on Google and increasing conversions to 7%–9%, exceeding all expectations. They are dedicated, friendly, and skilled, smoothly managing the company’s account and delivering results.

My husband and I are the owners of a party and event rental business. We rent to businesses and consumers—everything from birthdays, corporate events, and weddings.

For what projects/services did your company hire SocialSEO?

We were struggling to handle our Google Ads account, and we wanted to make the most of the money we were spending.

To obtain more relevant business, have more people view our ads, reach the top page of Google, achieve more conversions, receive fewer clicks for items that we don’t carry, increase our average ticket sales, and overall, grow our business.

We looked at reviews online and then had an initial meeting with their team.

They reorganized our keywords and ad groups, then built out various new ad campaigns. They also implemented different strategies for during busy and slow seasons. The work focused on creating attractive and relevant ads and diverted irrelevant clicks from us.

We work Kahn (SEM Specialist, SocialSEO) who is amazing. I trust him to know what we want and how we want it.

We were in fourth or fifth place with our ads and were spending hundreds to get there. We’re more competitive and relevant on Google now because we have a better strategy. Our conversions are now at 7%–9%, which exceeds our expectations and goals. We’re no longer just throwing money at our Google Ads account—we have relevancy and it shows.

How did the SocialSEO perform from a project management standpoint?

Kahn is amazing. He took a very stressful, weak point in our business and turned it into a streamlined marketing machine. As he makes these decisions for us, it allows us to focus our attention elsewhere. He always delivers promptly and is polite, professional, and happy to help. It feels like he takes great pride in seeing our success, conversions, and overall growth.

What impresses you about the SocialSEO?

The work is so easy with them. After the initial interview, Kahn worked his magic and we were got better calls, clicks, and checkouts within a few weeks. My only regret is not doing this a year earlier. My husband and I spent so much time trying to do Google Ads ourselves with no success. SocialSEO have the skill and the service.

They’re amazing and I honestly can't think of anything extra that I want or need. There is such value for us in this partnership.

Overall Score They've taken the stress out of the marketing and customer acquisition part of our business. They're a true partner.
    Within a day we were onboard and working together. It was super easy.
    They're worth it for the value—we're acquiring and retaining customers.
    I knew what was happening and why. The changes resulted in huge growth for our business

SEO Services for Vacation Rental Management Company

"SocialSEO has gone above and beyond our goals."

Nov. 2017 - Jan. 2019

SocialSEO provided SEO services to improve a vacation rental company’s ranking online and increase their number of bookings. The team brainstormed keywords and focused on specific objectives.

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Alejandro Ordonez
Managing Partner, LIFESTYLE Villas

Rankings have steadily been improving. Bookings and social media engagement have greatly benefited from SocialSEO’s work. Their readily available team exceeded expectations. SocialSEO’s collaborative approach supplemented their professional management style. Expect excellent customer service.

I’m a managing partner at LIFESTYLE Villas, a hospitality and vacation rental management company in Mexico. We manage over 50 properties and provide full services to owners and rental guests.

For what projects/services did your company hire SocialSEO?

We hired SocialSEO because we were having a challenging time getting better rankings and weren’t happy with previous vendors. We needed a company that listened to our concerns and followed through with the work.

Our placement was virtually non-existent, and we wanted to improve our rankings. We wanted to try new campaigns to increase traffic for various properties and promotional specials. We also wanted to grow the number of online bookings.

We found SocialSEO through a business referral. We had interviewed three other companies, but by far, SocialSEO was the most professional company. The references from other companies and the fact that they have someone in charge of each division made the choice easier.

We set up several meetings with each division leader. After setting up a calendar, I worked with each leader, focusing on specific objectives. We held weekly calls that would share reports and assign tasks. We wanted SocialSEO to concentrate on content. Along with that, their team worked closely with a web developer on the project.

I worked directly with a team leader, social media manager, and SEO manager. Occasionally, the CEO talks on a call, asking about the progress of the project.

Because of various key terms, our ranking has gone up to the first page. Our social media engagement is up, and calls are coming in more frequently. SocialSEO has gone above and beyond our goals.

How did SocialSEO perform from a project management standpoint?

SocialSEO proactively takes on new tasks, bringing them into fruition. Their team provides excellent customer service with forward thinking. They are attentive and available. We mainly talk during our phone calls, but their team is readily accessible through email. If there is an issue with a deadline or someone isn’t in the office, they advise our team ahead of time.

What impresses you about SocialSEO?

I appreciate their willingness to investigate and research. SocialSEO provides outstanding results. Through working together on brainstorming and other facets in the project, it is clear that SocialSEO is the best team I’ve worked with. I highly recommend them.

I wish we could see results quicker, but that’s a process with SEO. Besides that, I have no other issues.

Overall Score SocialSEO is a wonderful and professional team.
    Their team was on time and prepared.
    The cost was worth it.
    SocialSEO went above and beyond our goals.
    I would likely recommend them. They are a great team and provided an amazing final product.

SEO for Ski Rental & Retail Shop

"The team stays focused on the task at hand and reliably delivers quality work on time and on budget."

June 2012 - Ongoing

SocialSEO performs SEO to increase traffic and revenue for a store. They integrated SEO into custom CSS and CMS and helped optimize Ad Groups and bid strategies for AdWords. They now provide support services.

Denver, Colorado
Jess Mahanes
Digital Marketing Manager, Christy Sports

The site saw new users and sessions quadruple while revenue and transactions more than tripled. SocialSEO offers valuable guidance and advises on best practices. They adapt to shifting priorities and meet challenges as they arise. Their skilled team makes the collaboration effortless and personable.

I am the digital marketing manager for Christ Sports. We rent and sell ski and snowboard equipment.

For what projects/services did your company hire SocialSEO?

We engaged SocialSEO to implement and oversee our website’s SEO.

We wanted to consistently increase traffic, user engagement, and revenue to both our brick and mortar store as well as our home site.

My boss selected this vendor. He found them to be a thoughtful and hardworking digital shop.

Our website launched in 2012 with a digital team of four people. SocialSEO oversaw all of our SEO efforts. Key services include technical SEO integrations with our custom CSS and CMS, teaching best SEO practices to our team, and consulting. They now provide maintenance and perform projects that go beyond SEO. For example, SocialSEO is helping us better organize and structure our Ad Groups and bid strategies for our store's AdWords account.

We work with an e-commerce director, a digital marketing manager (who is shifting into web optimization), a content coordinator, and a UI/UX manager.

Since 2012, we’ve seen a boost in organic traffic across the board. Sessions grew by 331%, new users increased by 290%, and our bounce rate declined by 40%. We’ve also seen a 329% lift in transactions and a 357% increase in revenue. We also maintain top rankings in search results over our competition.

How did the SocialSEO perform from a project management standpoint?

SocialSEO is quick to pivot when challenges arise and can adapt to seasonal priorities. The team stays focused on the task at hand and reliably delivers quality work on time and on budget.

What impresses you about the SocialSEO?

We feel like they’re a part of the team. SocialSEO provides valuable guidance to steer us in the right direction. They’ve helped support us through our growth over the years even in areas beyond SEO.

I can’t think of anything. We’re highly satisfied with our partnership.

SEO and Social Media for Medical Group

"They break down their performance into understandable categories and provide metrics that make sense to me."

SocialSEO does SEO and social media management. They also work with Facebook ads and contribute to branding efforts.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
Ryan Cole
President, Apollo Medical Associates

Click-through rates, social engagement, and brand exposure have all improved. SocialSEO provides regular updates and communicates clearly, thoroughly explaining technical language to ensure comprehension. They pride themselves on their thorough planning and ability to account for every detail.

I’m the president of Apollo Medical Associates, a functional medicine/hormone replacement company.

For what projects/services did your company hire SocialSEO?

We needed SEO and social media services.

We wanted to increase our web visibility, social media presence, and advertising efforts.

I’d met with one of their employees before and was impressed by the level of detail he provided in his service quote.

They do SEO to increase our page rank and manage our social media account. They’re also responsible for our advertising and branding.

We work with Kristen (Social Media Specialist, SocialSEO) and Natasha (SEO Specialist, SocialSEO), and occasionally receive feedback from Eric (Sr. Digital Marketing Consultant, SocialSEO).

My practice now ranks on the first page of Google for several different search terms. The click-through rate from Google to my website has increased significantly. Facebook likes have increased to 400, and ad placement has driven increased visibility.

How did the SocialSEO perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re excellent. We connect every Friday morning via phone so they can keep me up to date on every little detail.

What impresses you about the SocialSEO?

The attention to detail built into their plans is outstanding. Listening to them speak about SEO isn’t like hearing someone analyze a beautiful painting. They break down their performance into understandable categories and provide metrics that make sense to me.

No, none that I can identify.

Overall Score I'm very happy with my experience so far.
    We have consistent meetings.
    It's comparable to the market price in my area.
    They provide excellent service. I have no complaints.
    I currently refer them to my colleagues.

SEO for E-Commerce Agricultural Retailer

"Their strength is their willingness to communicate with their clients."

Apr. 2017 - Apr. 2018

SocialSEO did SEO to improve traffic and sales. They did content creation, modified titles, tags, and website code, and targeted specific keywords.

Clarksville, Virginia
President, Agricultural Wholesaler/Retailer

Web traffic and sales have both improved thanks to SocialSEO’s efforts. They provided consistent communication and prided themselves on offering regular progress reports. Customers can expect a responsive partner that produces tangible results.

I’m the president of an agricultural wholesaler and retailer.

For what projects/services did your company hire SocialSEO?

We hired SocialSEO to increase our visibility and ratings through SEO.

We wanted our site to rank first for several keywords to improve traffic and sales.

We interviewed several vendors. We were tempted to partner with a local or regional SEO company but were swayed by SocialSEO’s services.

The project entailed updating text, titles, tags, and code on our website to make it more user- and search engine-friendly. While they didn’t make any structural changes, they did content creation and helped us a lot with keyword targeting.

We worked with two people from SocialSEO. One was a salesman, and the other was Brad, who acted as a project manager/team leader.

Our website traffic and sales have both increased. Even though we’re not the leading result for most of our search terms, our rankings have improved substantially.

How did the SocialSEO perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated with SocialSEO on a monthly basis. Our project manager was extremely accessible and reliable.

What impresses you about the SocialSEO?

Their strength is their willingness to communicate with their clients. We never felt as if we were being left out of the loop.

The cost of our contract was high, so we would recommend making their services more affordable.

They're always willing to work with our schedule.
    It's significant compared to other vendors.
    They produce high-quality work.
    I'm very likely to refer them.

SEO Services for Technology and Science Trade Association

“We’re thrilled with the growth that SocialSEO has generated for us.”

n/a

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

In preparation of a website relaunch, SocialSEO optimized web content with 100 SEO keywords. They continue to monitor the platform and provide recommendations for maximum online growth.

Phoenix, Arizona
Lauren Witte
Director of Marketing, Arizona Technology Council

Most sites lose traffic after a relaunch, but SocialSEO’s optimized content helped retain the existing audience. Traffic, clicks, and impressions have improved dramatically within a single year. Despite their revolving staff, SocialSEO is a reliable partner for accelerated growth.

Arizona Technology Council is a trade association that supports local tech-based companies. As the director of marketing and communications, I manage member communications, event promotions, social media, PR, and our website.

What challenge were you trying to address with SocialSEO?

We wanted to implement SEO best practices on our new website to prevent a decrease in traffic.

SocialSEO was brought in to optimize the content on our website in collaboration with our web design team. Since launching the renovated platform, their team has taken on a more autonomous role of managing the 100 SEO keywords that they implemented. They also monitor click-through rates, impressions, and a list of 800 relevant search queries. With each monthly report, they provide recommendations on how to improve our site metrics. Redirecting our expired event links to the main event page has proven to be one of their most helpful suggestions; in addition to gaining more exposure for our events, we recovered a lot of storage space on the backend of our site.

We mostly interact with one of their SEO analysts.

How did you come to work with SocialSEO?

I wasn’t involved in the hiring process, but I am confident that their professionalism influenced our decision to work with them.

They started working with us in September 2016.

We had a perfectly smooth transition with their help. Site traffic was expected to decline drastically after the relaunch, but SocialSEO managed to grow the number of visitors coming to our website. According to our most recent report, our organic traffic has increased by 50% year over year and 37% month over month. Clicks are up by 26% year over, while impressions have risen by 55%. We’re thrilled with the growth that SocialSEO has generated for us.

How did SocialSEO perform from a project management standpoint?

Three SEO analysts have been assigned to our account since we started working with them, but the quality of their work has been consistent. The reporting dashboard that they recently implemented gives us unprecedented access to their team. In addition to being responsive, resourceful, and highly professional, their team collaborates well with third parties.

SocialSEO doesn’t let our long-distance partnership interfere with their communication efforts. They are indisputably the most responsive vendors that I have ever worked with. Regarding SEO vendors specifically, SocialSEO is the most transparent company on the market. We never have to question their impact on our business because they always explain their initiatives in full detail.

We couldn’t ask for a better partner.

• N/A Cost

SEO For Real Estate Education Business

"SocialSEO was engaged and was one of the few groups who had actually done research about who we were."

Aug. 2015 - Ongoing

SocialSEO provides ongoing organic SEO that a previous provider failed to deliver. They’ve custom built a system that provides highly segmented reporting based on the complex business structure.

Denver, Colorado
Wynter Johnson
Marketing Manager, The CE Shop

The project team’s guidance, willingness to deliver, and capacity to communicate at every level has led to a 96% increase in sessions and a 143% growth in the targeted markets. SocialSEO adapts to internal project management and delivers customized and comprehensive reporting.

The CE shop provides education to real estate agents throughout the US, to both licensed individuals who need continuing education credits, and those who are interested in becoming real estate agents. I am the marketing manager of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with SocialSEO?

All our courses are purchased and completed online, and we have many competitors. We needed to address our organic search results so that we would show up better throughout the country. We had worked with a group before SocialSEO and weren’t getting the results we wanted. We have an extremely complicated business, with every single state having its own requirements, timing, and regulations. We have to be very cautious with how and what we market, and didn’t feel that the group before SocialSEO really dug into all of this.

SocialSEO has been phenomenal in understanding the intricacies of our business, not only from a consumer perspective but also in terms of internal operations. We have three product sites; one for pre-licensing, one for post-licensing, and one for continuing education. Each of those is different for every single state that we operate in, so we needed to optimize our sites and figure out how to make improvements for ranking higher in all search engines. The scope has changed during the last couple of years, so what began as a way to level the playing field has turned into a growth effort.

We began by cleaning up all our metadata and figuring out where we stood as a company, what keywords we were tracking, and so on. We have been identifying opportunities for growth over the last couple of years, looking at the different tactics we could use in order to improve our results.

While we have an overall national target, we don’t target all areas at once. New Jersey might be renewing in April, but Minnesota renews in June, so who we’re targeting and to what degree is constantly changing. SocialSEO has been fantastic in understanding this and at working alongside our other initiatives in ensuring that we’re targeting the right customer at the right time.

Our blog went live a couple of weeks ago, and we launched a whole new responsive site for which SocialSEO played a large role, guiding us and making sure we were structuring it in the best possible way for SEO. Our developer executed the blog wrongly, but SocialSEO advocated for increasing our efforts to fix it.

How did you come to work with SocialSEO?

We thought that whoever showed up first after googling “SEO” should be the best at what they do in that field. SocialSEO was the first result, but we met with the first three groups. We connected very well with their team. SocialSEO was engaged and was one of the few groups who had actually done research about who we were. It was clear that they were interested in working with us as a client, and we weren’t another number or callback to them.

How much have you invested with SocialSEO?

Our monthly expenditure is approximately $2,500.

We started working with SocialSEO in July or August 2015.

We met with SocialSEO just this morning to look at our reports. We’ve seen traffic increases depending on the time and what we’re measuring. Sessions have been up by 96% overall compared to our last cycle. We’re up by 143% for one of the markets we’re measuring. This is all organic traffic and revenue.

How did SocialSEO perform from a project management standpoint?

They have gone above and beyond to work within our project management systems, which are completely different from SocialSEO’s. Where we use Skype, they may use Google Hangouts, and so on. The integration has been seamless, and SocialSEO has been more than accommodating. We are lucky to be down the street from one of SocialSEO’s offices, so we can meet every other week. If we have questions before that time, we can touch base with them.

Our reporting is extremely complicated, broken down by product, state, and timelines. SocialSEO has built a custom system which gives us a better understanding of the results of their work.

What did you find most impressive about SocialSEO?

I’ve worked with other SEO people in the past, and there seemed to be a foggy, gray area in which we were never really sure of what was being done. It’s complicated for someone who is not in it all the time to understand what’s happening or what needs to happen, and I think that SocialSEO is doing a great job of communicating at different levels of the team. In our meetings, we include our designers and data analysts. The president of the company and I also attend, so SocialSEO is speaking to different audiences, but they’re able to do it in a way that gets us on the same page. This is unique and has made a big difference in our relationship with SocialSEO.

Are there any areas SocialSEO could improve?

During every meeting, SocialSEO’s representative will ask if there’s anything else they could be doing for us. There’s no one big thing that SocialSEO could improve, and if there are little issues, we will address them at every meeting. I love the opportunity to mention what we could adjust. I cannot think of anything we’d want to change overall.

Overall Score From my and my team’s perspective, we couldn’t be happier with the results we’ve seen from SocialSEO. At every level of the company, people enjoy our relationship with them.
    They often deliver additional material which we don’t even ask for. This morning, not only did they meet the deadline but they had a presentation on ways we could improve the forms on our landing pages. It was an unexpected and great feature.
    I would rate them a 10, if I could. The value provided for the cost is phenomenal.
    SocialSEO has delivered everything we asked for, and even created custom materials based on our business structure. They deliver on time, in a format which works for us, and with the metrics that we want to see.
    I’ve worked with multiple groups in the past, and wouldn’t recommend a single one of them. I am confident that SocialSEO would take the same personal approach with my friends’ business as they have with ours.

SEO for Rehabilitation Center

“They’re excellent communicators, and they follow through with what they say.”

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

SocialSEO dramatically improved the search ranking of a website by editing the content and generating optimized keywords that appeal to a national market. The team continues to provide 24/7 support.

Holden, Utah
Kellie Christensen
Director, Life Skills Recovering Ranch

The organization now relies solely on its website for advertising, which shows the outstanding quality of SocialSEO’s work. Clients can also expect excellent communication and detailed analytics reporting.

I’m the director of the Life Skills Recovery Ranch, a drug and alcohol residential living program for young men.

What challenge were you trying to address with SocialSEO?

We hired SocialSEO because we needed a website built from scratch. The website we had built on our own wasn't that successful, and we weren’t ranking well in Google searches. We wanted to be in the top 5–10 search terms but we didn't have the capability of doing that.

SocialSEO provides 24/7 service for us. All we had to do was write a script and send them some pictures for the website. They used their best judgment and helped us write content for the site based on what looked good, what sounded good, and how the flow was. Then, we would go back and forth until we were happy with how everything looked and sounded. If there’s anything we want to add to, fix, or remove from the website, they’re good at helping us with that as well. They also helped with the backend and basically everything.

To get an idea of what we wanted, we looked at other websites for ideas. We knew how we wanted everything to flow, and then SocialSEO helped place everything where it would look good, where it was functional, and where it would help us. Our target market is national, and SocialSEO helped us come up with keywords to use. They sent us a bunch of keywords that would help us with the search engine. They came up with all of the words for us, and then we put them in the script that we were writing.

How did you come to work with SocialSEO?

Our boss had a friend who was using SocialSEO. We decided to give them a call, and they were super helpful. That’s why we decided to hire them. We’ve stayed with them because they keep us at the top of the search results, and we’re getting what we want. We decided on them from the get-go. We talked to a couple of other businesses, but we weren’t that impressed with them. We really liked the guys from SocialSEO. They were really on the ball.

How much have you invested with SocialSEO?

We pay about $1,050 a month for their services.

I believe we started working with SocialSEO about a year ago, and our work together is ongoing.

The search engine optimization we’re doing with SocialSEO is the only advertisement we do, and we get phone calls all the time. The search engine words that we use are great. SocialSEO updates and stays on top of them to make sure that we continue to rank highly. It’s been super successful, and it’s a lot better than we’ve ever had. SocialSEO provides analytics to us regularly to show their progress, and they send us reports all the time.

How did SocialSEO perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate with SocialSEO through email, and we just tell them what we want and what we need, and they provide it. I don't know where they get it or how they do it, but they get the job done. I usually communicate with and go through one person, Brad. This week, we sent them a couple of emails because we’re updating some pictures. The amount we communicate just depends on what we’re doing. It’s on an as-needed basis. If we have things we want to add, it’s more frequent. If not, they send us reports every couple of weeks that describe where we are.

What did you find most impressive about SocialSEO?

SocialSEO’s communication with us is great. It seems like if I call SocialSEO, they’re right there. If I send them an email, they answer quickly. They’re excellent communicators, and they follow through with what they say. They’re great at getting back to us in a timely matter. We could hardly ever get ahold of the last company we hired.

Nope.

Overall Score We’ve been really happy with SocialSEO, and we will continue to work with them.
    Very good.
    I haven't recommended SocialSEO yet because we don't really know a lot of people who are looking for their services. But if we did, then we would definitely recommend them.

SEO for Medical Billing Solutions Company

"We were impressed by their attention to detail...they take the time to understand our business."

Dec. 2015 - Ongoing

In an effort to improve their organic search results, a healthcare printing and mailing services vendor worked with SocialSEO to redesign and optimize their new website, research keywords, and write blog content.

Castle Rock, Colorado
Michael Bell
Chief Marketing Officer, MailMyStatements

Organic traffic has increased substantially and 40% of the incoming traffic has resulted from the blog posts they have ghost-written. SocialSEO's knowledge is impressive, and the client is very pleased with the level of communication and overall collaboration.

MailMyStatements is a third-party healthcare printing and mailing services vendor. I’m the chief marketing officer. Our target market is national.

What challenge were you trying to address with SocialSEO?

We were trying to facilitate a more organic search for our particular niche. It was the first time we worked with someone on search engine optimization.

SocialSEO fits into our digital content marketing strategy. We redesigned and optimized a new website that has increased our reach, and we collaborated on keyword research. They also help us do some digital marketing and a blog. The work on the blog is collaborative and they post content once a month.

How did you come to work with SocialSEO?

SocialSEO recommended by my friends, and I’ve been following them on social media for a while. I didn’t vet any other companies because I decided they were the best option for us.

How much have you invested with SocialSEO?

We have spent $17,000 with them so far.

We started working with them in December 2015, and the work is ongoing.

It has taken a bit of time, but we are getting more leads now. A lot of our pages are scoring, and we have increased our organic traffic substantially. The ghostwriting has helped produce 40% of our incoming traffic. We’re happy with their service.

How did SocialSEO perform from a project management standpoint?

We have an account rep as our primary contact. Grant is amazing. We communicate via phone and we meet once a week at their office.

What did you find most impressive about SocialSEO?

We were impressed by their attention to detail and the knowledge they have of what they do. They take the time to understand our business.

Gold