SocialSEO

Gold

Recently voted top 1% of Digital Marketing Firms in America.  SocialSEO is one of America's fastest-growing companies, 2 years in a row, as published by Inc 5000.  We are your one-stop shop for SEO, SEM, Social Media and Video Production.  We are fast approaching 100 employees - all US Based.

We put our clients first -  we are not successful unless you are. You can put your trust in our agency. We are Google Premier Partners and Endorsed by Nationally Recognized Dave Ramsey.

Our rapidly growing agency has more than 20 years of experience to create tangible results for your business. All our agreements are month-to-month and require only a 30-day notice to stop services, making us prove ourselves each and every month.

Whether your business goal is to increase eCommerce sales, drive foot traffic to your brick and mortar location, or gather leads, our team can get you the results you are looking for. We have worked with major local and national brands as well as small local businesses to drive conversions, increase lead flow, and raise the bottom line.  Check out our reviews online.

1996

• Clothing Connection Online
  • National Strength and Conditioning Association
  • The Mining Exchange

SEO Services for Irrigation Company

"The attention, timeliness, and due-diligence are always above par."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

SocialSEO provides 360-degree SEO services, handling keyword analysis and implementation as well as a website redirect strategy.

Fresno, CA
Mai Thao
Netafim USA

While still in its early phases, SocialSEO keeps the project moving through constant communication, providing critical status updates throughout the engagement. Their understanding of SEO technologies and can-do attitude makes them a valuable partner.

I’m marketing coordinator at Netafim Irrigation, the world’s leading irrigation company. We manufacture irrigation tubing and dripline, and drive the adoption of smart irrigation solutions.

For what projects/services did your company hire SocialSEO?

We’re in the process of implementing a newly redesigned website and needed help with an SEO strategy.

We wanted to discover how to get started with SEO. We were looking for a partner who would hold our hand through the process.

My boss interviewed SocialSEO and determined they were a good fit.

SocialSEO provides SEO Strategy, keyword analysis, implementation, and a website redirect strategy.

Erika (analyst, SocialSEO) is our main point of contact during the project.

They’ve just begun to implement our keywords, so we don’t have any initial statistics.

How did the SocialSEO perform from a project management standpoint?

Erika is great to work with. She’s incredibly knowledgeable and on target. It's been a pleasure to have one consistent person to handle every question or need. She always responds in a timely manner and gets answers from the right department as needed. Weekly meetings keep us on track and moving forward.

What impresses you about the SocialSEO?

Erika makes us feel like we are her only client. The attention, timeliness, and due-diligence are always above par. It’s clear she knows what she's doing.

I'm sure there are ways to improve, but at the moment we’re moving at a great pace. They provide the services we need.

Scheduling is flexible and works well with our timeline.
    Great work that meets our needs.

SEO Services for Manufacturing Company

"Our project lead is great at helping us with anything we need and keeping us up to date."

May 2018 - Ongoing

SocialSEO provides 360-degree SEO services, focusing on keywords and keyword phrases.

Westminster, CO
Matt Samels
Director National Sales, Isotec Security

Search rankings have improved dramatically since the engagement began. SocialSEO's consistent communication, responsiveness, and ability to explain their work make them a valuable partner. This, along with their can-do attitude, contributes to the imminent expansion of their role.

I’m the sales director and marketing lead for Isotec Security. We create entrance systems that do not allow a gun to enter a building.

For what projects/services did your company hire SocialSEO?

We needed help with SEO services.

We want to see more traffic come to our site from people outside of our existing network.

SocialSEO was recommended to our CEO by Vistage executive coaching in response to the issues we had with our last SEO company.

They helped us create a list of keywords to target. They came up with and execute on a plan to help us continue ranking high for these key phrases and words. They also optimize our site and web content. They provide monthly reports to track our progress.

We worked directly with an SEO analyst.

Our rankings have significantly increased for many of our keywords and phrases. We also now organically rank on the first page of results for access control companies. We’ve decided to use SocialSEO for SEM and PPC services going forward. We are hoping the addition of Google Ads will increase the number of qualified leads.

How did the SocialSEO perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team is responsive to anything I send their way. They always find an answer. We had some strange things happening with our site, but they were willing to look into those issues for us. Our project lead is great at helping us with anything we need and keeping us up to date.

What impresses you about the SocialSEO?

I’m impressed with how quickly we get responses to our many questions. They’re great about explaining things to me so that I can fill our CEO in on what’s going on with SEO.

I had concerns when our analyst moved to a new position, but the new analyst stepped in without losing a beat.

SEO & SEM Strategy for Health Center

"In addition to their team attitude, I love that they don’t make empty promises. They deliver results."

May 2013 - Ongoing

During a long-term engagement, SocialSEO has coordinated SEO and SEM efforts to improve search rankings and website traffic for a health and wellness center.

Colorado Springs, CO
Glenn Carlson
Co-Founder, Absolute Body Balance

SocialSEO has proven to be a reliable and skilled partner, evidenced by greater visibility in online searches and substantially greater traffic figures. The team is organized and enthusiastic, making for a healthy relationship. Future clients can anticipate an improved web presence in short order.

I am a co-founder of Absolute Body Balance, a health and wellness center with three locations.

For what projects/services did your company hire SocialSEO?

We hired SocialSEO to maximize our SEO and SEM efforts.

We hoped to increase our rankings for all of the various keywords and services we provide.

The founder of SocialSEO was one of our early customers, so we have had a long relationship. It was important to us to partner with a local firm as we addressed our web presence. We never had any doubts about their ability to deliver what we need.

We conducted a discovery session so that each side understood our business and SocialSEO’s methods. Their first task was to capture low-hanging fruit that we had been missing. From there, they optimized our content even further. We gave their team full access to our website, analytics, and ad accounts.

Our account manager Sabrina (SEO Analyst, SocialSEO) is our main point of contact. We’ll interact with the founder at times, but we communicate with Sabrina’s team for day-to-day items.

After about three months, we were no longer on the second or third page for most keywords. We were mostly on the first page, and our traffic increased dramatically.

How did the SocialSEO perform from a project management standpoint?

They have a very organized team. They check in every week with new results and plans of attack moving forward.

What impresses you about the SocialSEO?

No, they have routinely exceeded our expectations. They have not underperformed in any area.

Overall Score They have earned a perfect score in all respects.
    They have been prompt in all matters.
    Compared to what we have received in return, the cost was minimal.
    We receive clear and organized reports of their results.
    I have already recommended them.

Website Dev and SEO for Used Furniture Refurbishment Service

"SocialSEO delivers a personal touch."

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

SocialSEO built a website and delivered SEO strategy to generate business and improve site traffic and rankings. The team managed keywords and curated page content. The services are ongoing.

Golden, Colorado
Nicholas Joseph Reichert
Owner, The Good Couch LLC

Business is growing as a direct result of SocialSEO’s work. In a short time, the ranking of the website improved dramatically. SocialSEO strives to understand the core of businesses and their goals. The team's personalized approach involves clients every step of the way.

I’m the owner of a used furniture franchise. We have two locations and ten employees. I oversee franchise development and social media marketing. I manage our Denver location.

For what projects/services did your company hire SocialSEO?

We were frustrated with our previous Wix website. We hired SocialSEO to improve our site and develop an SEO strategy.

We wanted to increase web traffic, improve our Google ranking, and convert visitors into customers.

I searched online for the best SEO providers in Colorado. We looked into several companies, but none displayed the professionalism, punctuality, and clarity of SocialSEO. Their team took the time to understand our business and goals before selling their service.

SocialSEO built a website with the requested functionalities. After our site was complete, their team implemented a customizable SEO strategy that involved optimizing our page content and mapping keywords. They also added a redirect from our previous site and assisted with improvements for Google My Business.

We work primarily with a project manager.

It’s been six months, and our site is already ranking on the first page for various key terms. Our call volume has gone up, and revenue has increased by 10%. Many site visitors converted to customers.

How did SocialSEO perform from a project management standpoint?

Our project manager frequently keeps our whole team updated. We speak once every two weeks, but they’re generally available when we need to talk. Each franchise owner is sent a concise monthly report on how their location is performing.

What impresses you about SocialSEO?

SocialSEO delivers a personal touch. Our project manager even stopped by for our latest grand opening. Their team truly understands our business goals.

There are none that I can think of.

They worked well around my busy schedule.
    I was nervous about the cost initially, but we are seeing a good ROI already. You get what you pay for.
    They provide excellent quality.
    I already have recommended them.

Google Ads and SEO Services for Dumpster Rental Business

“My PPC ads have been running way more efficiently.”

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

SocialSEO provides SEO and Google Ads services. They focused on optimizing the website and improving the PPC campaigns for the company.

Colorado Springs, CO
Dustin Maze
Owner, SOCO Waste

The online marketing efforts have produced excellent results, growing the following of the website and increasing the efficiency of the PPC campaigns. The team responds well to any questions and provides excellent customer service at all times.

I’m the current owner and operator of a local dumpster rental business.

For what projects/services did your company hire SocialSEO?

I needed someone to manage my website, raise my google ranking, and set up my Google Ads.

To build my online presence and grow my business.

I checked the prices of local SEO companies and decided to try SocialSEO.

They revamped the website in order to optimize it for Google results and increase our online presence. It primarily involved SEO and PPC work, managing our Google Ads account.

I dealt with approximately three people from their team for sales, SEO, and PPC.

My website has grown and my PPC ads have been running way more efficiently.

How did the SocialSEO perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very easy to work with. We have phone meetings scheduled based on my needs and they’re responsive—I’ve never waited more than a couple hours for my call to be returned.

What impresses you about the SocialSEO?

Any time that I have an idea or question, they’re willing to look at it and give me direct feedback. They make me feel like I'm more than just a customer, which is impressive.

After working with them for a year, I’m completely satisfied with their work.

Scheduling has never been an issue—they've been there when I need them.
    SEO companies are a little pricey, but you get what you pay for.
    The service is awesome and they're easy to work with.
    Anytime that I'm asked, I refer them.

Google Ads Services for Party Rental Business

“We’re more competitive and relevant on Google now because we have a better strategy.”

June 2018 - Ongoing

SocialSEO provides Google Ads services, managing the account and optimizing the spending. They organize keywords, build out new campaigns, and create ad groups.

Denver, CO
Chelsea Graham
Owner, Party Life Rents

The impact of the SocialSEO team’s work has been excellent, bringing the company into a higher rank on Google and increasing conversions to 7%–9%, exceeding all expectations. They are dedicated, friendly, and skilled, smoothly managing the company’s account and delivering results.

My husband and I are the owners of a party and event rental business. We rent to businesses and consumers—everything from birthdays, corporate events, and weddings.

For what projects/services did your company hire SocialSEO?

We were struggling to handle our Google Ads account, and we wanted to make the most of the money we were spending.

To obtain more relevant business, have more people view our ads, reach the top page of Google, achieve more conversions, receive fewer clicks for items that we don’t carry, increase our average ticket sales, and overall, grow our business.

We looked at reviews online and then had an initial meeting with their team.

They reorganized our keywords and ad groups, then built out various new ad campaigns. They also implemented different strategies for during busy and slow seasons. The work focused on creating attractive and relevant ads and diverted irrelevant clicks from us.

We work Kahn (SEM Specialist, SocialSEO) who is amazing. I trust him to know what we want and how we want it.

We were in fourth or fifth place with our ads and were spending hundreds to get there. We’re more competitive and relevant on Google now because we have a better strategy. Our conversions are now at 7%–9%, which exceeds our expectations and goals. We’re no longer just throwing money at our Google Ads account—we have relevancy and it shows.

How did the SocialSEO perform from a project management standpoint?

Kahn is amazing. He took a very stressful, weak point in our business and turned it into a streamlined marketing machine. As he makes these decisions for us, it allows us to focus our attention elsewhere. He always delivers promptly and is polite, professional, and happy to help. It feels like he takes great pride in seeing our success, conversions, and overall growth.

What impresses you about the SocialSEO?

The work is so easy with them. After the initial interview, Kahn worked his magic and we were got better calls, clicks, and checkouts within a few weeks. My only regret is not doing this a year earlier. My husband and I spent so much time trying to do Google Ads ourselves with no success. SocialSEO have the skill and the service.

They’re amazing and I honestly can't think of anything extra that I want or need. There is such value for us in this partnership.

Overall Score They've taken the stress out of the marketing and customer acquisition part of our business. They're a true partner.
    Within a day we were onboard and working together. It was super easy.
    They're worth it for the value—we're acquiring and retaining customers.
    I knew what was happening and why. The changes resulted in huge growth for our business

SEO Services for Vacation Rental Management Company

"SocialSEO has gone above and beyond our goals."

Nov. 2017 - Jan. 2019

SocialSEO provided SEO services to improve a vacation rental company’s ranking online and increase their number of bookings. The team brainstormed keywords and focused on specific objectives.

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Alejandro Ordonez
Managing Partner, LIFESTYLE Villas

Rankings have steadily been improving. Bookings and social media engagement have greatly benefited from SocialSEO’s work. Their readily available team exceeded expectations. SocialSEO’s collaborative approach supplemented their professional management style. Expect excellent customer service.

I’m a managing partner at LIFESTYLE Villas, a hospitality and vacation rental management company in Mexico. We manage over 50 properties and provide full services to owners and rental guests.

For what projects/services did your company hire SocialSEO?

We hired SocialSEO because we were having a challenging time getting better rankings and weren’t happy with previous vendors. We needed a company that listened to our concerns and followed through with the work.

Our placement was virtually non-existent, and we wanted to improve our rankings. We wanted to try new campaigns to increase traffic for various properties and promotional specials. We also wanted to grow the number of online bookings.

We found SocialSEO through a business referral. We had interviewed three other companies, but by far, SocialSEO was the most professional company. The references from other companies and the fact that they have someone in charge of each division made the choice easier.

We set up several meetings with each division leader. After setting up a calendar, I worked with each leader, focusing on specific objectives. We held weekly calls that would share reports and assign tasks. We wanted SocialSEO to concentrate on content. Along with that, their team worked closely with a web developer on the project.

I worked directly with a team leader, social media manager, and SEO manager. Occasionally, the CEO talks on a call, asking about the progress of the project.

Because of various key terms, our ranking has gone up to the first page. Our social media engagement is up, and calls are coming in more frequently. SocialSEO has gone above and beyond our goals.

How did SocialSEO perform from a project management standpoint?

SocialSEO proactively takes on new tasks, bringing them into fruition. Their team provides excellent customer service with forward thinking. They are attentive and available. We mainly talk during our phone calls, but their team is readily accessible through email. If there is an issue with a deadline or someone isn’t in the office, they advise our team ahead of time.

What impresses you about SocialSEO?

I appreciate their willingness to investigate and research. SocialSEO provides outstanding results. Through working together on brainstorming and other facets in the project, it is clear that SocialSEO is the best team I’ve worked with. I highly recommend them.

I wish we could see results quicker, but that’s a process with SEO. Besides that, I have no other issues.

Overall Score SocialSEO is a wonderful and professional team.
    Their team was on time and prepared.
    The cost was worth it.
    SocialSEO went above and beyond our goals.
    I would likely recommend them. They are a great team and provided an amazing final product.

SEO for Ski Rental & Retail Shop

"The team stays focused on the task at hand and reliably delivers quality work on time and on budget."

June 2012 - Ongoing

SocialSEO performs SEO to increase traffic and revenue for a store. They integrated SEO into custom CSS and CMS and helped optimize Ad Groups and bid strategies for AdWords. They now provide support services.

Denver, Colorado
Jess Mahanes
Digital Marketing Manager, Christy Sports

The site saw new users and sessions quadruple while revenue and transactions more than tripled. SocialSEO offers valuable guidance and advises on best practices. They adapt to shifting priorities and meet challenges as they arise. Their skilled team makes the collaboration effortless and personable.

I am the digital marketing manager for Christ Sports. We rent and sell ski and snowboard equipment.

For what projects/services did your company hire SocialSEO?

We engaged SocialSEO to implement and oversee our website’s SEO.

We wanted to consistently increase traffic, user engagement, and revenue to both our brick and mortar store as well as our home site.

My boss selected this vendor. He found them to be a thoughtful and hardworking digital shop.

Our website launched in 2012 with a digital team of four people. SocialSEO oversaw all of our SEO efforts. Key services include technical SEO integrations with our custom CSS and CMS, teaching best SEO practices to our team, and consulting. They now provide maintenance and perform projects that go beyond SEO. For example, SocialSEO is helping us better organize and structure our Ad Groups and bid strategies for our store's AdWords account.

We work with an e-commerce director, a digital marketing manager (who is shifting into web optimization), a content coordinator, and a UI/UX manager.

Since 2012, we’ve seen a boost in organic traffic across the board. Sessions grew by 331%, new users increased by 290%, and our bounce rate declined by 40%. We’ve also seen a 329% lift in transactions and a 357% increase in revenue. We also maintain top rankings in search results over our competition.

How did the SocialSEO perform from a project management standpoint?

SocialSEO is quick to pivot when challenges arise and can adapt to seasonal priorities. The team stays focused on the task at hand and reliably delivers quality work on time and on budget.

What impresses you about the SocialSEO?

We feel like they’re a part of the team. SocialSEO provides valuable guidance to steer us in the right direction. They’ve helped support us through our growth over the years even in areas beyond SEO.

I can’t think of anything. We’re highly satisfied with our partnership.

SEO and Social Media for Medical Group

"They break down their performance into understandable categories and provide metrics that make sense to me."

SocialSEO does SEO and social media management. They also work with Facebook ads and contribute to branding efforts.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
Ryan Cole
President, Apollo Medical Associates

Click-through rates, social engagement, and brand exposure have all improved. SocialSEO provides regular updates and communicates clearly, thoroughly explaining technical language to ensure comprehension. They pride themselves on their thorough planning and ability to account for every detail.

I’m the president of Apollo Medical Associates, a functional medicine/hormone replacement company.

For what projects/services did your company hire SocialSEO?

We needed SEO and social media services.

We wanted to increase our web visibility, social media presence, and advertising efforts.

I’d met with one of their employees before and was impressed by the level of detail he provided in his service quote.

They do SEO to increase our page rank and manage our social media account. They’re also responsible for our advertising and branding.

We work with Kristen (Social Media Specialist, SocialSEO) and Natasha (SEO Specialist, SocialSEO), and occasionally receive feedback from Eric (Sr. Digital Marketing Consultant, SocialSEO).

My practice now ranks on the first page of Google for several different search terms. The click-through rate from Google to my website has increased significantly. Facebook likes have increased to 400, and ad placement has driven increased visibility.

How did the SocialSEO perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re excellent. We connect every Friday morning via phone so they can keep me up to date on every little detail.

What impresses you about the SocialSEO?

The attention to detail built into their plans is outstanding. Listening to them speak about SEO isn’t like hearing someone analyze a beautiful painting. They break down their performance into understandable categories and provide metrics that make sense to me.

No, none that I can identify.

Overall Score I'm very happy with my experience so far.
    We have consistent meetings.
    It's comparable to the market price in my area.
    They provide excellent service. I have no complaints.
    I currently refer them to my colleagues.

SEO for E-Commerce Agricultural Retailer

"Their strength is their willingness to communicate with their clients."

Apr. 2017 - Apr. 2018

SocialSEO did SEO to improve traffic and sales. They did content creation, modified titles, tags, and website code, and targeted specific keywords.

Clarksville, Virginia
President, Agricultural Wholesaler/Retailer

Web traffic and sales have both improved thanks to SocialSEO’s efforts. They provided consistent communication and prided themselves on offering regular progress reports. Customers can expect a responsive partner that produces tangible results.

I’m the president of an agricultural wholesaler and retailer.

For what projects/services did your company hire SocialSEO?

We hired SocialSEO to increase our visibility and ratings through SEO.

We wanted our site to rank first for several keywords to improve traffic and sales.

We interviewed several vendors. We were tempted to partner with a local or regional SEO company but were swayed by SocialSEO’s services.

The project entailed updating text, titles, tags, and code on our website to make it more user- and search engine-friendly. While they didn’t make any structural changes, they did content creation and helped us a lot with keyword targeting.

We worked with two people from SocialSEO. One was a salesman, and the other was Brad, who acted as a project manager/team leader.

Our website traffic and sales have both increased. Even though we’re not the leading result for most of our search terms, our rankings have improved substantially.

How did the SocialSEO perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated with SocialSEO on a monthly basis. Our project manager was extremely accessible and reliable.

What impresses you about the SocialSEO?

Their strength is their willingness to communicate with their clients. We never felt as if we were being left out of the loop.

The cost of our contract was high, so we would recommend making their services more affordable.

They're always willing to work with our schedule.
    It's significant compared to other vendors.
    They produce high-quality work.
    I'm very likely to refer them.

Gold