Digital Marketing and Social Media

WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOUR BUSINESS

Call Toll Free 1-844-633-4255 1-844-MEDIA-55
Social Media is now one of the most powerful marketing tools with the ability to communicate with a target audience in real time. The challenge some do it yourself companies run into is the ability to develop and maintain these channels.

We are a full service digital marketing agency. Social Media 55 solutions are customized to address your needs and offer peace of mind by maintaining these channels so that you may focus your time and energy on other aspects of your business. Our social media solutions cater to any size business. Our ‘a la carte’ style options are designed to maximize your ability to communicate with your target audience. Speak with one of our specialists today to design a solution that best meets your needs.

Customizing a business website that compliments your business profile is instrumental in the success delivery of your brand and service message through the use of innovative venues that generate traffic and sales.

We design and build customized websites that compliment and serve your business needs from e-commerce to a service oriented platform.

We design one or more landing pages with a call-to-action to generate leads.

We create an up to date tailored website that will capture an optimal traffic flow.

Brands are constantly looking for new ways to drive traffic and convert the traffic to sales. We offer Influencer Marketing as an additional service to you so you can maximize on the visibility. We maximize visibility via strategic alliances with PR and modelling agencies that expands your network of influencers, bloggers, vloggers and celebrities for a fee or in exchange for product.

www.socialmedia55.com

• 1200 Avenue McGill College #1100
    Montreal H3B 4G7

Jivago Brands Shopify Design & Development

Jivago 24k

Allo Mon Coco Content Creation

Content Creation and Social Media Management for Allo Mon Coco

HGregoire Nissan

3 Nissan Dealerships content, creation, social media management, and more.

Your Maui Escape

Branding, Strategy, Social Media Management, Social Media Advertising, Logo Design, Social Media Engagement, Website Design & Development, Blogging, Content Creation for Your Maui Escape

Croo Gloo

Social Media Consulting

Social Media Advertising

Two Bears Coffee

Content creation, branding, and social media management.

Two Bears Coffee

Content Creation, Social Media Management, Branding

The Halal Guys

Social Media Management, Content Creation, Strategy. The Halal Guys Toronto

SICILY Clothing

Branding, Social Media Management, Social Media Advertising, Website Development, Consulting.

Moose Bawr Social Media & Content Creation

Social Media Management and content creation were the core duties. Reputation management and local SEO were also services provided.

Levine Bros Plumbing

Social Media Management, Social Media Consulting, Social Media Media Advertising, Content Creation

Top Maui Hotels

Logo, Website Design & Development, Strategy, Branding, Content Creation, Social Media Management, Social Media Advertising, Photography

Digital Marketing & Branding for Electronics Repair Store

"Unlike competitors, Social Media 55 is hands-on."

Aug. 2014 - Ongoing

Social Media 55 manages digital marketing for an electronics repair shop to improve traffic. The team supported brand development, creating a logo and designing ads for social media platforms and Google.

Mitchell Corber
President, Mobile Montreal

Revenue has increased as a result of Social Media 55’s efforts, establishing a positive ROI. They increased online visibility, which has helped to improve ratings on Google. The active involvement of senior leadership in projects and the team's direct communication ensures continued collaboration.

I’m the president of my company. We’re a shop that sells and repairs mobile phones, TVs, and computers.

What challenge were you trying to address with Social Media 55?

I wanted to bring more people into the store but was busy repairing and managing the business. Since I’m not amazing with marketing, it was necessary to hire an agency.

Social Media 55 manages every aspect of my marketing and advertising strategies. First, their team directed our social media marketing strategy for platforms such as Instagram and Facebook. They also created my logo and helped develop my brand. As our engagement continued, Social Media 55 offered more services. Now, their team also manages all my graphic design needs. A large portion of their efforts involves Google, which has improved our online ratings.

Generally, I work with Joseph (CEO, Social Media 55). Sometimes I will deal with his partner or another gentleman too.

How did you come to work with Social Media 55?

A colleague recommended Social Media 55.

We began our engagement in August 2014, and it’s ongoing.

I’m extremely happy; they’ve done a great job. I’m not good at marketing so their team has taken a lot off my plate. Their services have definitely brought in more revenue than I’ve spent for them, which is why I continue to engage them. Their team helped improve our ratings on Google from 3.9 to about 4.9. Since working with Social Media 55, whenever I ask clients how they heard about the store they say Google. That used to never happen.

How did Social Media 55 perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate at least once a week. While Joseph likes to connect through e-mail, I prefer the phone. Despite their preference, Social Media 55 has accommodated my preference. One thing about Social Media 55 is that they’re always on time. If their team tells me to expect a product on the 14th, it will be ready on the 14th or the 13th.

The owner of the company is there for me. I’ve never seen an owner so involved in the day to day activities of their business. He’s available to help with anything I need. He calls to check that I’m happy, which makes me feel good. I’ve worked with companies in the past that felt more like a call center of employees who would pitch me different ideas. Unlike competitors, Social Media 55 is hands-on.

I’m very happy with their service. If I could save money and receive the same service, I’d be even happier. They could improve on their prices, but you get what you pay for.

Give their strategies as much time as possible to create returns. Hold on and stick with Social Media 55 because results don’t happen overnight.

Facebook Advertising for a Gaming Company

“I’m impressed with Social Media 55’s scope of knowledge when it comes to social media campaigns.”

Dec. 2016 - Ongoing

Social Media 55 is running ad campaigns on Facebook and Instagram to increase engagement as well as game installs. They also provide creative insights to improve promotional assets.

Marketing Director, Gaming Company

Since their initial involvement, Social Media 55 has nearly halved the cost per install while also increasing the quality of traffic. New users are willing to spend 30% more on the game, yielding a higher ROI. The team’s personal approach and social expertise have helped secure continued work.

I’m the marketing director for a mobile gaming studio that makes titles for iOS and Android.

What challenge were you trying to address with Social Media 55?

We approached Social Media 55 to help us home in on our target demographic for one of our puzzle games. By leveraging their market research, we hoped to gain more installs for our games.

Social Media 55 has optimized our social ad campaigns to increase our organic reach and the number of game installs. Joe (COO, Social Media 55) oversees our Facebook and Instagram ads, aiming to boost visibility, followers, and page likes. In addition, he performs A/B testing on our creatives to see which assets are more effective. We then use that information to design better content.

I coordinate exclusively with Joe who does all of the work himself. He has always wanted to learn more about mobile gaming, and I appreciate how invested he is in our project. Every once in a while, he’ll even stop by the office to work with me on some of my challenges.

How did you come to work with Social Media 55?

I found them on Google. They were the top rated agency, and all of their reviews were positive. Joe also interviewed well, so I felt comfortable moving forward.

We’ve spent about $100,000 thus far.

Their work started in December 2016 and is ongoing.

Our number of installs has gone up while our cost per install has decreased. It normally costs about $3–4 to convert a lead from Facebook, but Social Media 55 brought it down to under $2. Not to mention, Joe targeted users who were willing to spend more money once installing our game, so the quality of our traffic has increased remarkably. They’ve raised the average user spend to about $11 compared to the typical $7–8, resulting in a better bottom line.

How did Social Media 55 perform from a project management standpoint?

We speak 2–3 times a week over the phone, and Joe always responds no matter the time. In terms of budget, he usually provides conservative estimates and sometimes tries to be under budget to be safe. This helps us avoid hidden fees or surprise expenses.

I’m impressed with Social Media 55’s scope of knowledge when it comes to social media campaigns. Even though I’m certified through Facebook, Joe has still taught me little tips and tricks that I value tremendously. That’s why he’s still helping us with current projects.

No, they’ve nothing to improve.

Social Media Strategy for a B2B Company

“Their team provides adequate support whenever we reach out to them with questions.”

2018 - Ongoing

Social Media 55 provides their insights regarding social media strategy. They oversee a brand’s presence on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Their efforts include advising the content creation process.

Owner, B2B Company

Social Media 55 utilizes a hands-on approach to content strategy and implementation. Their contributions are already generating significant web traffic. They value customer service more than similar vendors. Executive-level involvement ensures a communicative engagement.

I’m the owner of a B2B company. We develop software for the film and TV production industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with Social Media 55?

Since we work in a B2B market, developing brand awareness and exospore is a reoccurring problem. We’re doing well in our regional sphere of influence, but we needed an experienced social media marketing firm to help us reach more customers. Our users don’t use Google to find a firm like us. Instead, they’re sitting on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram all day. Considering that brand equity is paramount to our success, we had to exist on those platforms.

Social Media 55 helped develop our social media marketing strategy. That process involved evaluating which platforms to utilize, and advising us on which types of ads we should create. Since we don’t have any internal data to reference, we have to leverage their expertise and past experiences. They work to improve our presence on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.

Their primary responsibilities include analyzing and consulting on how we create content. They don’t produce materials for us, but they do provide insight into what works and what doesn’t. So not only do they advise the scheduling of our content posts, but they also conceptualize new ideas by pitching efficient ways to relay information.

Their COO is our main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Social Media 55?

I found Social Media 55 by searching online. After speaking with some of their previous clients, I decided to hire them.

We’ve spent around $50,000 thus far.

We started working together in 2018, and the engagement is ongoing.

We certainly see more traffic coming to the website, but the project is still in its early stages. We expect to see more results in the coming months.

How did Social Media 55 perform from a project management standpoint?

They implement a hands-on approach. As a result, they’re attentive and available whenever we need them. Their team provides adequate support whenever we reach out to them with questions. We communicate via phone, email, and text.

Marketing and advertising involve a lot of iteration to see what works within a given industry. While modern analytics lower the chances of a failed marketing push, it’s still more of an art than a science. Considering every marketing firms says they’ll get us more exposure and traction, Social Media 55’s service and support make them stand out. If we decide to adjust our current approach, we know they’ll help us do that to the best of their ability.

No. I’m satisfied with how they’ve performed thus far.

Give them as much business-relevant information as possible. Break down the project’s long-term goals into a day-by-day plan. Creating a detailed roadmap facilitates a productive experience.

Digital Marketing for a Consulting Company

“We had a lot of requests, but they made every effort to accommodate them and complete the project on time.”

Apr. 2015 - Jul. 2015

Spearheading a branding campaign, Social Media 55 built a website, created content, and developed/implemented a marketing strategy. They also assisted with SEO and managed social media activity.

CEO, Consulting Company

The brand got very favorable feedback and the revenue increased significantly. Social Media 55 went above and beyond to meet all needs, while their exceptional organizational skills, professionalism, and ability to deliver on promises made them a reliable partner.

I'm the owner and CEO of a consulting company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Social Media 55?

We needed help with branding and digital marketing.

They created the wireframes for the website, developed the front- and backend, and oversaw the creative side. They also managed SEO for our website. Then, they developed a marketing strategy, handled content creation and newsletters, and helped us build a brand. They oversaw all the advertising work and created collateral materials, presentations for our investors, business cards, and letter templates.

In addition, they helped us with social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn, and set up MailChimp campaigns for us.

I mostly worked with their owner.

How did you come to work with Social Media 55?

I found them through an online search.

We spent $30,000 in total. We paid $25,00 for the website and all the collateral materials and $5,000 for the actual marketing strategy.

We worked with them between April–July 2015.

We were getting 5–10 leads per week from the strategy they put together, while our brand and the website got very favorable feedback. Everyone was impressed with how professional and clear the website was. We received about $400,000 in revenue between July (when they completed the project) and the end of that year. I attribute a lot of those leads and success to the work Social Media 55 has done for us.

How did Social Media 55 perform from a project management standpoint?

They did an outstanding job. They were organized and fine-tuned the whole process. I worked with many other companies in the past and I found that many of them were overpromising and underdelivering, but Social Media 55 gave us everything they said they would. They met our deadlines (if we didn't hit a deadline, that was because of the delay on our part).

I appreciated their level of organization. They gave us clear and concise instructions on what we should give them in order for them to meet our goals. We had a lot of requests, but they made every effort to accommodate them and complete the project on time. They're the most organized marketing firm I've worked with in the past eight years.

I can't think of anything. They did a phenomenal job.

Be as transparent as possible about your expectations. Let them know your hard deadlines and make sure you can commit to the work that they provide for you.

Social Media Management for a Property Rental Company

"Their service and skill sets have exceeded my expectations.  "

Jun. 2018 - Ongoing

Social Media 55 updated a brand’s logo and now manages Facebook and Instagram accounts in an ongoing partnership. The team has also provided services for SEO, web development, and organic growth strategy.

Hawaii, United States
Scott Hogan
General Manager, Your Maui Escape

The team’s strategy drastically increased organic traffic, engagement levels, and the number of social media followers. These results make future growth opportunities with external stakeholders likely. Efficient and proactive, the team communicates their creative strategy in accessible terms.

I’m the general manager of Your Maui Escape. We’re a family-owned business that rents nine property units on Maui under general managers.

What challenge were you trying to address with Social Media 55?

We wanted higher visibility on social media and more bookings. Those results would benefit our business relationships with brokers. After a partnership with another vendor ended, I hired Social Media 55 to update our brand and improve our online and offline presence.

Initially, the project focused on branding social media management for Facebook and Instagram. Services included logo design and social media content posting and scheduling. We then expanded the scope to web development, SEO, and strategy for organic growth. Currently, Social Media 55 is completing improvements on our recently-rebuilt site.

We work with Joseph (Brand Strategist, Social Media 55).

How did you come to work with Social Media 55?

I reached out to several agencies when my previous vendor suggested they would drop their social media clients. Out of everyone I contacted, Joseph had the quickest response. He was happy to hear about our business needs. The relationship evolved from there.

We’ve spent between $20,000–$30,000.

We started working with them in June 2018 and the partnership is ongoing.

Social Media 55 grew one of my accounts from 3,000 to 17,000 followers in two months. According to Google Analytics, daily site traffic went from 200 visitors to approximately 14,000. Web-driven inquiries also jumped 400–500%. We now have around 50,000 Instagram followers and similarly impressive figures for Facebook. Consequently, brokers find our business’ growth potential exciting.

How did Social Media 55 perform from a project management standpoint?

The team is creative and proactive with communication. Their service and skill sets have exceeded my expectations. Joseph manages our social media strategy and our overall digital performance. Always professional and informative, Joseph reviews findings in clear and accessible language. I’m learning a lot about social media, including how scheduled posts can maximize results.

We expanded the scope because Social Media 55 excelled at branding and social media management. We got impressive results faster than we expected. Our site’s engagement levels have already exceeded our growth in social media followers.

No, because everything has exceeded my expectations. I’ve never been unhappy with them.

Take a chance and work with them.

Content and Social Media Marketing for a Dance Company

“Social Media 55 is incredibly passionate about the work they do.”

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Social Media 55 created a fresh new brand and applied it consistently throughout a website and on social media. They manage Facebook and Instagram accounts and post photos, copy, and videos they create.

President, Easy Breakdance

Social Media 55 produced an attractive and professional new website that attracts leads from potential new customers on a daily basis, if not more often. The efforts they invested in Instagram secured several bookings. Honest and transparent, they demonstrated reliability and genuine investment.

I'm the owner of Easy Breakdance. Our company offers online tutorials for breakdancing. We also travel around the world teaching classes.

What challenge were you trying to address with Social Media 55?

Since our company is made up of professional dancers, we engaged Social Media 55 to help with our branding, strategy, and content creation. We also hired them to upgrade our camp website and manage our social media.  By the end of the engagement, we wanted to have an attractive looking site, and a robust online presence, particularly on social media.

Social Media revamped our company’s image and branding. They enhanced every aspect of our site, from the smallest detail to critical, large-scale components. After selecting a theme, they modified all our content for a consistent aesthetic. The entire website is structured to clearly articulate the exact nature of our services.

We often have to interface with business professionals about concert bookings. Since that’s not our area of expertise, Social Media 55 helps us secure these contracts. They built out a new series and funnel for the camps we host.

Social Media 55 provides copywriting, professional photography, and video production to create fresh content for us to use. Regarding social media, they took full ownership of our Facebook and Instagram accounts. The team creates, schedules, and posts content, designs advertisements, and manages events.

Joseph (CMO, Social Media 55) is our main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Social Media 55?

I found Social Media 55 on Google when I searched for "top 10 social media agencies."

Our group of professionals spends about $5,000 each month on Social Media 55's services.

We've been working together for at least six months now and have an ongoing partnership. They will help us with several of the upcoming tasks in our pipeline.

Social Media 55 has made a substantial impact on our company. Thanks to the improvements they’ve made to our Instagram, we’ve booked multiple events. We've been getting phone calls and messages from new leads at least once a day. Compared to before our partnership, many more people who are interested in our services contact us on a regular basis.

How did Social Media 55 perform from a project management standpoint?

Social Media 55 is excellent in project management. They keep everything running smoothly and on time. We speak on the phone exclusively, and our communication is perfect. I never felt like I was being kept in the dark. My partners equally valued their honesty and openness.

Social Media 55 is incredibly passionate about the work they do. We work with quite a few companies, and they stand apart.  They seem genuinely invested in our projects, and I admire their dedication and work ethic.

I wish they would open a branch of their company in my town.

Social Media 55 is a trustworthy company. They'll conduct the necessary research to find out exactly what you need.

Social Media Management for Dry Cleaning Business

“All tasks were completed in a professional and timely manner.”

May 2018 - Ongoing

Social Media 55 created Facebook and Instagram profiles and managed an existing Twitter account while compiling original content, including photos and video, for regular posts.

Montreal, Quebec
Amandeep Kaur Deol
Director, Nettoyeur Jack

Within days of hiring Social Media 55, social media engagement rates and foot traffic in the store both increased dramatically. Their emphasis on collaboration yields high-quality content across channels. The team has maintained transparency and consistent communication throughout the engagement.

I’m the director at a dry cleaning shop called Nettoyeur Jack in Montreal. The business is family owned and operated.

For what projects/services did your company hire Social Media 55?

We recently moved our business to a different neighborhood and needed to increase our online visibility to spread the word. We needed more exposure on social media to let locals know we moved to their neighborhood. We were looking to expand our clientele, increase brand awareness, and let the community know that we’re open for business.

Our goal was to improve our social media presence on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

One of our more loyal and trusted customers had mentioned working with Social Media 55 and achieving positive outcomes in their own business. We reached out and had several introductory meetings, during which they took time to understand our goals and create a plan to achieve our desired outcomes.

The Social Media 55 team manages our accounts and creates content, including videos and photos, to be posted on all platforms. The team set up our Facebook and Instagram pages, which we use regularly to promote our business.

We worked directly with Joseph (Brand Strategist, Social Media 55) and Steven (Regional Manager, Social Media 55).

Within days of hiring Social Media 55, we noticed significant increases in user engagement on our social media profiles and overall foot traffic in our store.

We set clear expectations around our goals and objectives, and we were always in regular communication with their team. They were attentive in keeping us up to date on our social media accounts. All tasks were completed in a professional and timely manner.

Both Steven and Joseph take the time to listen and educate you on the process. When I engage with outside vendors, I value that level of personal connection with any individual I hire.

Social Media and Digital Marketing for a Plumbing Company

"I've had numerous people compliment me on the way they're portraying what our company is about."

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

As part of a rebranding, Social Media 55 provides SEO, SEM, and PPC services, as well as AdWords campaigns. They’re currently beginning work on an email marketing campaign.

Quebec, Canada
President, Plumbing Company

Search rankings have improved dramatically since Social Media 55 was first engaged, resulting in an increase in inbound calls and sales. The team delivers projects ahead of schedule. Their responsiveness and enthusiasm make them an ideal partner.

I’m president of a plumbing company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Social Media 55?

We needed proper branding and exposure. We were working with another social media marketing firm, but it was mostly focused on Facebook. I wanted a global marketing campaign rather than focusing on only one social media channel.

They came in with a plan. They laid out where they want our business to go and these are the steps we need to take to market your company. In addition to social media (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram), they help with Google AdWords and with the style of our website. We're in the middle of working on an email campaign but it hasn’t gone out yet. We're just getting started in our work together.

Their brand specialist serves as my account manager, and I also work with another member of their team.

How did you come to work with Social Media 55?

A couple of companies that I know worked with them, and I was impressed with their marketing and branding. I got a referral and reached out to them to set up a meeting, and I liked the quality of their overall message.

Over the course of the contract we have agreed to invest $24,000 CAD.

We started in February 2018 and the work is ongoing.

We've seen additional sales coming in from Google searches, as well as through Facebook. We've also had greater call volume since the start of their efforts. They’ve also solidified our branding. I've had numerous people compliment me on the way they're portraying what our company is about. People are always complimentary on our posts and telling us to keep up the good work.

How did Social Media 55 perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very fast. There are times I barely finish answering a question and they’ve already finished executing a project. On one project, they had a two-week deadline and they came in a week early. They’re responsive and able to take everything that I say to heart and adapt it almost instantly into a solution. They surpass my expectations. It's a pleasure to work with the team.

The enthusiasm and excitement with which they do their job is impressive. They’re genuinely excited about their clients. In the past I've worked with people who make a lot of suggestions, but Social Media 55 brings fresh ideas and enthusiasm. They make me excited about my company. They understand marketing and have a vision of success.

Find someone that understands your ideas and the direction that you want from your marketing strategy. They should be able to help establish and implement the plan, as well as bringing new ideas and strategies to the table.

I would rate them higher if I could.
    The value is phenomenal.

Social Media and Online Presence Management for Electronic Distributors

“They've helped achieve amazing results.”

Aug. 2016 - Ongoing

Social Media 55 provides SEO and social media services, making updates to the website, setting up sales accounts on Amazon and eBay, and providing guidance on social media management in the process.

Ariel Benarroch
CEO, Good Product Sense

Social Media 55 dramatically increased sales and overall online traffic and engagement. Their team continues to be extremely helpful in optimizing the site and providing guidance for areas of improvement. They're also extremely fast and offer effective services that are well worth the investment.

I'm the CEO and owner of Good Product Sense, a distributor of electronics in the US and Canada.

What challenge were you trying to address with Social Media 55?

I needed help generating traffic to my e-commerce site. Before working with a vendor, I wasn't generating any sales.

Social Media 55 provides ongoing SEO and social media services. They set up an Amazon and eBay account for my store, linking them directly to my website and updated some of the features on my Shopify site, providing feedback to optimize it.

They also set up an Instagram account for me to start marketing my products and provide training on posting and responding to comments on social media, so I'm able to do it myself and train my employees on best practices as well.

I work directly with Joseph (Advertising Director, Social Media 55).

How did you come to work with Social Media 55?

I found them through an online search. After speaking with them on the phone, I felt confident they would be able to help with the challenges I was facing.

I've invested about $22,000 thus far.

We started working together in August 2016 and the relationship is ongoing.

Before working with Social Media 55, I wasn't generating any sales. Thanks to their efforts, I sold over 250 items last month alone. My numbers are going up across the board, from sales to website traffic and overall online engagement. They've helped achieve amazing results.

How did Social Media 55 perform from a project management standpoint?

Anytime I have an issue or a question, they respond very quickly to my calls and emails. I have nothing bad to say about working with their team.

I think their company takes an ethical approach to their work and they genuinely care about client success. They're also very knowledgeable in their field and effectively generate results.

Give them a shot. They've helped me dramatically improve my business, and I'm confident they could do the same for others.

Overall Score They're very approachable, helpful, and knowledge—great to work with overall.
    They're very fast.
    Their services are well worth the investment.

Social Media Marketing Support for Digital Agency

"I highly recommend Social Media 55 for producing leads and brand awareness online."

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Social Media 55 provides site optimization, training, and social media management for Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin. The team produces content for SEO purposes and online forms to generate new leads.

Quebec, Canada
Michael Moore
CEO, GowebCanada

Based on Facebook Pixel and Google Analytics, Social Media 55’s promotional and branding work has secured a 60% increase in the volume of new business. Expert content creators educate and collaborate closely with in-house staff. The team completes each requested task proficiently and on time.

I'm the CEO of GoWebCanada. We offer web services like SEO, local search, digital marketing, and PPC like Google Ad Words. We cultivate a digital presence for businesses by producing beautiful websites and helping them rank them in search engines.

What challenge were you trying to address with Social Media 55?

Social Media 55 helped us generate new clients to address the businesses’ branding and services.

Social Media focuses on producing brand awareness. Their work encourages potential clients who are interested in our services to fill out online forms. Most of these efforts take place through Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.

Once we have that information, we can turn social media connections into leads. The team both produces new content and uses sponsored ads to reach out to people who don't follow our accounts. This tactic enabled us to reach out to and secure new clients.

I mostly worked with Joseph (Account Manager, Social Media 55). He’s been very good at showing me the ropes of online lead generation. I know that he also works with a content creator who does graphic design, as well as a resource who produces sales for the company.

How did you come to work with Social Media 55?

In Montreal, Social Media 55 highly ranked in the search engines. When I contacted them, I was able to get to know their team. I also researched the type of work they've done for corporations in our area. They service big businesses in the U.S. as well, and social media is their forte.

So far, the cost is about $30,000 and ongoing.

We started working together in February 2018, about five months ago. We’re still in a contract together. They provide training, manage all my social media accounts, and also fulfill some needs for my websites.

We've had substantial growth from this partnership, and I'm thrilled with the results they’re getting. I've seen more than a 60% increase in the volume of clients and work from Social Media 55 promoting my brand.

I'm delighted with their services. They've performed at a high level. Social Media 55 has been outstanding at keeping in touch with me. They follow through with exactly what they say they'll do.

How did Social Media 55 perform from a project management standpoint?

I speak with them at least once a week over the phone. In the meantime, we send lots of emails to confirm status and progress. They reach out to proof concepts and provide statistics on the growth of our project. In terms of tools, we have Google Analytics installed on my main website and other sites they manage for me. Facebook Pixel also shows me exactly what's going on.

Working with Social Media 55 has been a far more personable experience than many large agencies I’ve worked with. Many teams that offer a variety of marketing services hire students to create posts and content.

Unlike these competitors, Social Media 55 is passionate about their work. I have regular one-on-ones with my account manager, who’s excellent to work with. Whenever I ask him for anything, he gets back to me right away with what I need.

Based on my experience dealing with past teams, I don't have any complaints about Social Media 55. They've been helping me quite a bit, and I don't know how they could be any better.

Call Joseph (Account Manager, Social Media 55) about getting involved. I highly recommend Social Media 55 for producing leads and brand awareness online.

Overall Score They're fantastic to work with. I'm pleased with their services. Andrew is lively, energetic, passionate, and takes his work seriously, too.
    They follow through with everything on time.
    Everything has stayed within budget, except extra graphic design, which is a given. They delivered exactly what they spelled out for me.
    The content they produce for me is amazing. It really stands out online and gets the results I’m looking for.
    I would refer Social Media 55 any day of the week.