Technology + Ideas

Snyxius is a web & mobile apps agency based in Austin, Texas. We are pretty big on UX / UI and love working on exciting projects. With experience of over 600+ projects, we know what it takes to have a successful adoption and get your users to keep using your product. We work very closely with our clients helping them beyond just product development. We bring in ideas and add value to their product offering.

We also run inbound marketing campaigns for our clients to help grow their product & business.

We help our clients with -

• Developing Web & Mobile Apps Products (iOS & Android)
  • Increasing Leads & Conversions through Inbound Marketing (Social Media, SEO, Content Marketing, Email Marketing)
  • Improving User Experience & Engagement on their products (UX / UI Design)

2008

Frameworks and CMS
Programming & scripting
Ecommerce systems
Application platform

Snyxius works with single entrepreneur and startups to fortune 500s. We believe every project & client is unique and our process entails understand the requirements & problems, analyzing them, planning & brainstorming, development, testing & verifications and then the final delivery. We work with companies across different verticals however we love to work with IT, Hospitality, Retail, Manufacturing & Consumer.

Developed iOS Messaging Prototype For Consumer App Startup

"They articulate requirements fast and are flexible in making changes requested."

2014 - Ongoing

Snyxius Technologies prototyped a messaging system and web page for the iOS platform. Their services included custom back-end development, project management and quality assurance.

Joel Yakubu
Founder & CEO, ZeeroChat, Inc.

Limited release data shows that the app functions smoothly and could be expanded to include even more useful features. Snyxius Technologies was able to meet tight deadlines, manage projects efficiently, and deliver software that met exacting performance requirements.

ZeeroChat is a mobile messaging app; it's similar in functionality to SnapChat, the difference being that it's an on-demand messaging app. A user can call the attention of their conversation partner at any time through chat. Shared content is ephemeral, meaning it will eventually disappear.

I am the founder of ZeeroChat.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Snyxius Technologies?

We hired them to design and develop our product. We didn’t have the necessary skills to do it in-house. In fact, I’m not technical at all. I had the idea and a basic approach, but what was really needed was someone that could build the prototype.

Please describe the scope of their involvement.

Snyxius Technologies handled the entire system development for our product. This included building the app's dashboard panel and the company web page.

The app was developed strictly for iOS devices. We are planning to replicate it on Android, and have assigned their team to plan out the project.

We interact both with their development team in India, and their project management team in the US. They assigned a six person team for us. At the start of our collaboration, we worked with the project manager in putting the work into perspective. Later on, we communicated with the developers through the project manager, and finally directly with them.

Snyxius Technologies handles quality assurance for us. We deal with the user acceptance part of the project.

How did you come to work with Snyxius Technologies?

We were looking for developers on freelancer.com for a different project. We found a team in Pakistan that was not up to standards, so we decided to look for outsourcing companies with a presence in the US. I searched Google for iOS developers, and Snyxius Technologies' profile came up first.

The total investment so far has been $40,000. We have plans to increase this amount.

We've been working with them since early 2014. The project is still ongoing.

The alpha and beta versions were released among friends. At this moment, the app is available on the iOS app store, but we're not advertising it because we're trying to gather more feedback from the early users. We expected to have 50 active users within the first three weeks. We have around 44 at this time, most of them being daily users.

Based on the feedback received, we'll use Snyxius Technologies to implement changes, through our maintenance contract.

So far, users have liked the concept and the way in which it was implemented. We've had requests for additional features like being able to multitask while in an active chat, which we're working on adding. There are some cosmetic issues that we'll fix as well.

How did Snyxius Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They delivered every milestone on time. I constantly give them new tasks on short notice. They are allowed to add extra cost for additional changes like these.

We use Collaborate Cloud for project management. It's an in-house tool that Snyxius Technologies uses. I found out about the tool when going through their website and requested to use it locally in order to eliminate the need for an alternative and save cost.

What distinguishes Snyxius Technologies from other providers?

They meet comprehensive requirements quickly. They listen to their client. So far, I've worked on two other development projects with different vendors. Snyxius Technologies has been the best company I've worked with by a huge margin. They articulate requirements fast and are flexible in making changes requested by the client.

Is there anything Snyxius Technologies could have improved or done differently?

I am an application analyst, so I know a lot about development cycles. Someone who is not in the field, on the other hand, could meet difficulties with tasks such as user acceptance testing. That said, it was I who requested to do that part of the testing, not Snyxius Technologies.

Overall Score They've done a good job, and I know how difficult it is to get a good development team.
    Comparing what I paid them to other US companies’ costs, Snyxius Technologies are very reasonable.

e-Commerce Development for Women's Health & Wellness Startup

"I've had a great experience [with Snyxius Technologies], and I would recommend them to anybody."

Snyxius Technologies built a custom e-commerce site and iOS app for a health startup. The team was responsible for both design and development of both products.

Co-Founder, Bumpjoy

Beta tests of the site and app have received positive feedback. Snyxius Technologies accommodated requests outside the original project scope, quickly addressed any issues with the software, and offered ongoing support. Their suggestions and ideas enhanced the final product.

We offer a subscription-based model content plans for pregnant women and children. We've come up with a plan where we just send surprise gift boxes. It's kind of similar to Bump Box, but we've come up with a better plan.

I am a partner and one of the co-founders. It's just an idea that we're still pitching to clients.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Snyxius Technologies?

The initial challenge was for us to come up with requirements for an iOS app because we just had an idea on our end. We didn't have the ability to actually create the product, so we needed outside expertise.

We hired them to create our website in conjunction with a custom iOS app. We first had the e-commerce website developed, and then we went ahead with the iOS app. I'm not very sure what technology was used to build the site. They've been responsible for the technical and design elements and we've been overseeing their progress.

How did you come to work with Snyxius Technologies?

Snyxius came to us through a referral. One of my friends spoke about them, and she had good things to say about them. We hadn't really worked with anybody else so we didn't know where to start. We were kind of hesitant because it was our first product, and we wanted it to be successful. When we first spoke to them, they were very friendly.

We didn't really talk to anybody else. We just came up with a rough idea and went ahead and spoke to them because we got a recommendation.

I think it's been about $35,000 to $40,000.

We started talking to them in April [2015], and then work on the project started sometime in May. The website is complete, but it's not live yet. We are doing beta testing right now [August 2015], and we plan to go live at an upcoming startup event.

The results of the beta testing have been promising. There have been a couple of issues obviously, but Snyxius has been very supportive in fixing things for us. We're doing a lot of testing on our end, too. We're collecting a good amount of useful feedback and we'll be working together to implement new features and changes to existing ones.

How did Snyxius Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

There weren't really any big issues. The issues I'm talking about are tiny UI [user interface] issues like readjusting the size of pictures. We've also requested changes in certain functionalities, and they've been pretty nice, accommodating all of that.

What distinguishes Snyxius Technologies from other providers?

I haven't really worked with any other outsourcing companies, so I don't know how I would answer that. I've had a great experience [with Snyxius Technologies], and I would recommend them to anybody else. They're very open to doing work that wasn't included in the original scope. I don't know if others would do that or not, but they've been wonderful.

They've promised us that if, in the future, we need any help from them, they'll be there to help us out immediately. They're a wonderful team to work with. If you're not sure about your requirements, talk to them. They will come up with some – they'll help you. We went with an idea and a few requirements, and they helped us come up with everything. I'd definitely recommend them.

Is there anything Snyxius Technologies could have improved or done differently?

I don't know if I'm the right person to answer that. There have been a lot of hiccups from our end in terms of setting requirements, so I don't know if I should recommend them to improve anything when we haven't been the easiest client to work with.

Overall Score I had a great time working with them.
    They were on time with everything. It was us who kept going back with changes. They were perfect there.
    So far, I feel it was worth every penny. Like I said, I've not worked with anybody else, but I really think they were good, and they helped us come up with everything.
    It's very good.
    For sure.

Custom Development For Technology Service Provider

"We found the whole project fluid and efficiently managed."

Snyxius Technologies built a custom web platform that allows users to make dining reservations. The project included back-end development, customization and maintenance, and support.

St. Louis, Missouri
Anthony Favazza
Founder & President, DiningCircle

The platform is currently used by over 600 restaurants across the United States, and has gardenered positive feedback from owners and stakeholders alike. Snyxius Technologies managed deployment capably, delivered an exceptional product, and provided reliable long-term support.

Could you briefly describe your organization?

We provide a Software as a Service (SaaS) to restaurants. Our core functional offering is online user reservation. We have a suite of services around that involving customer retention, acquisition, and relationship management.

I'm the president and founder.

Could you describe the challenges you were attempting to address when you first approached Snyxius Technologies as your potential partner?

The existing solutions for restaurants were difficult to use and very expensive. We were looking for very simple, inexpensive option to provide to the restaurant industry. We had the concept, but we needed refined and built for us.

How did you select Snyxius Technologies as your solution partner?

It was actually quite a long-winded process. We submitted RFPs [request for proposals] to a number of different vendors we were considering at the time. We'd found them initially through online research. They'd submitted to us a very convincing and reasonable proposal, so we invited them and a few other respondents to demonstrate their work and capabilities to us. We were impressed by their demo and the level of detail they're able to focus on during projects, so we felt confident in hiring them.

Could you describe the scope of work they've delivered to you over the source of the partnership?

It was pretty comprehensive. They build the software from scratch and provide ongoing support and maintenance for it. They help us with ad hoc customizations, too.

This remains an ongoing relationship, correct?

Yes. That's correct.

In terms of results, could you share any statistics, metrics, or anecdotal feedback you've received that would demonstrate the effectiveness of their work?

We have more than 600 restaurants nationwide using the software they've built. Our corporate customers and independent restaurant owners have all been very impressed and very satisfied with the service. The deployment process also generally impressed us. We found it both fluid and efficiently managed.

When working with Snyxius Technologies, is there anything you'd consider unique about their approach or development methodology that distinguish them from other vendors?

It's really the long-term support they offer. We looked at other vendors, but most would tell us: "We'll support it for 30 days or 90 days or whatever." They wouldn't commit to a more long-term relationship, and we really needed a vendor we could rely on if and when things ever emerged, be it 30 days from now or 300 days from now.

Very.

Web Development IT Service Provider

"We were at first very impressed with their creative visual designs."

Snycius Technologies designed and developed an iPad app that processes election voters. The project involved front- and back-end development, integration, functional enhancements, and testing.

St. Louis, Missouri
Project Manager, Development

After rollout to several major clients, the app performs well while presenting relatively few bugs. Snyxius Technologies stood out because of their combination of technical expertise and sophisticated graphic design skills, which resulted in a high level of consistency and quality.

Could you briefly describe your organization?

We develop a custom application for iPads that’s used for voter processing on Election Day. We run a backend web portal that tracks all of the activity on the iPads during Election Day and all of their associated data.

I’m a project manager, and I’m responsible for all of our development initiatives.

Could you describe the challenges you faced when you first approached Snyxius Technologies?

We didn’t have the skills or resources to develop the app ourselves. We’d conceived it and designed the functional framework, but we needed the programmers to build the application for us. What we really needed was a competent vendor to handle the complete development of our app.

How did you select Snyxius Technologies as your solution partner for this endeavor?

We were first introduced to them by happenstance. I was in St. Louis for some kind of professional networking event when I first met Sagar [Babber, founder and CEO of Snyxius Technologies]. The conversation began with me describing to them our issues with development. He seemed pretty sure they’d be able to build our product and perhaps even improve its design and functionality. I was impressed with their background and capabilities, and Sagar seemed to have a firm grasp of our business objectives. That’s how we began the relationship.

Could you describe the scope of work they’ve delivered to you during the course of the relationship?

They’ve developed our entire portal from scratch, which has a pretty complicated backend. They handle all of the technical development, the integrations and configurations, ad hoc modifications and enhancements, and testing.

This remains an ongoing relationship, correct?

Yes. We have several projects ongoing.

In terms of results, could you share any statistics, metrics, or user feedback that would demonstrate the effectiveness of their work?

That’s actually rather difficult. We’re kind of a startup company. We haven’t spent much effort in tracking those kinds of indicators, to be completely honest. We’ve already installed our custom application on behalf of five or six fairly large clients, each with varying degrees of success thus far. We’re still in the process of rolling out some of the kinks and bugs but, overall, we’ve been very pleased with the progress. Our solution is fairly complex, and with very little widespread usage and testing, it’s difficult to identify all the potential and actual issues that need to be remedied.

When working with Snyxius Technologies, is there anything you’d consider unique or special about their approach or development methodology that distinguish them from other vendors?

I have to admit that we were at first very impressed with their creative visual designs. More often than not, when you hire a developer, you’re hiring exactly that: Development. This is why, in the past, we’ve had to hire two separate vendors: One for development and one for design. We didn’t have to do that with Snyxius because their developers have some considerable design experience, too. This ended up being great for us because there was a level of consistency and continuity on the site that probably couldn’t have existed if we’d tried to blend the work of two separate vendors.

In retrospect, are there areas in which you think Snyxius Technologies might be able to improve as a service provider?

Yes. Obviously, the hardest part for us was the geographic disparity. We’re here in St. Louis and they’re based on India. There’s a major time difference, which makes effective and timely communication an extremely complicated and arduous task. This isn’t even really a critique of anything they’re in control of, it’s just very hard to coordinate and execute a project of this scale when your teams are operating in completely different time zones.