Affordable Digital Marketing

SNOB Marketing has been offering the most affordable digital marketing services for over 6 years. We specialize in social media management, but also provide content writing, SEO, PPC, email marketing, graphic design, etc.

Provo, UT
  • SNOB Marketing Provo, UT 84097

Panda Poles

Utah Skimo

UT Cakes

Social Media and Website Design

"I’m very happy with the website and the quality of their service."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

SNOB Marketing built a new website, managing design/development and optimizing it for Google searches. They also created social media presence and continue to create and post content.

Orem, UT
Co-Founder, Utah Cakes

The internal team is highly satisfied with everything they've produced. Professional and responsive, they met all expectations, while their affordable rates and ability to establish an effective process made them a go-to marketing partner.

I'm a founding partner at Utahcakes and I’m in charge of all the marketing and outreach efforts.

For what projects/services did your company hire SNOB Marketing?

We were looking for a company to develop our website and help us with social media efforts.

We wanted to have a website that is easy to navigate. Also, we needed someone with expertise in social media to create and schedule posts on our behalf.

We found them through an online search. They had good reviews, so we decided they’d be a good fit.

They took lead in building our website, managing both the design and the development. They also provided SEO services to make sure our website ranks high in Google searches. In addition, they created our social media profiles and continue to create and post content.

I worked with a designer, a developer, and a social media manager.

I’m very happy with the website and the quality of their service. I’ll use them again for future projects.

They’re very responsive and established an effective process.

Their rates are very affordable.

I can’t think of anything. I hope to use them again as long as my budget allows.

Digital Marketing for Dentistry Firm

"No one can beat their pricing and quality."

Mar. 2015 - Ongoing

SNOB Marketing provided digital marketing services. Initially engaged to manage daily postings for social media accounts, the team also created a logo and Google search ads and produced regular blog content.

Redding, California
Owner, Hopkins Dentistry

Offering high-quality work at exceptionally competitive prices, SNOB delivers results such as top rankings in local searches. Although they can provide better phone support for more detailed inquiries, communication via email has been effective, seamless, and consistent.

I was the owner of Hopkins Dentistry, established in 2014.

For what projects/services did your company hire SNOB Marketing?

We needed marketing help. SNOB helped us create a logo, digital advertisements, and great dentistry blog content. They are now helping with a different social media project.

My goal was a better online presence so future clients could find me more easily.

I discovered SNOB Marketing through a blog, and they came highly recommended.

I initially needed someone to manage my social media. They created images and completed daily postings to my accounts. They wrote articles when I needed a blog, and they created Google ads to move me to the top of the list for local searches.

I have worked closely with their social media team, an account manager, and blog writers.

Honestly, I keep working with them on other businesses because they have been awesome. Nobody can beat their pricing and quality.

Working with them has been very easy. Almost everything is handled smoothly via email.

Their pricing is literally one-fifth of the cost other vendors quoted me for the same work. They have been great.

In the future, they can implement better phone support for detailed questions, but email works most of the time.

Overall Score They are very responsive and have produced great work for a great price.
    They are easily accessible via email.
    I pay $500 per month, while other agencies quoted me $2000-$3000 for the same services.
    They provided quality work for a low price.
    They have been the best option for my small business.