Mobile Business Apps in Days Not Months

Snappii builds native iPad, iPhone and Android custom mobile apps faster with more features and less expensively than anybody in the industry!
Most apps are built in just a few days and even complex apps take only a few weeks. There is no reason to wait months for Mobile App Developers to finish your app! We can give you real working app you can try on your smartphone and tablet devices within 48 hours.

Our “secret sauce” is that we use Snappii’s ultra-fast mobile app development platform which enables us to build apps 30 times quicker and add many powerful features to your apps. Since we can build apps quicker they cost less to build saving you money and making custom apps affordable for any company.

Rochester, MA
  • Russia

GE, Driscolls, Yale Construction, NationLease, Schneider Electric, Mendez painting, Vision Elevators, Superior Construction, GC North, Fontaine Construction, HFJ Construction, ECM, LMS,

Custom App Development Provided by Snappii

"Everything I wanted the app to do, Snappii was able to integrate."

Snapii took on complete responsibility for development of a custom mobile billing application. This inluded user-interface, visual, and backend development.

Orange County, California
Joe Sanchez
Owner, App Startup for Tradespeople

Snappi met all expectations of the project. However, one hiccup of communication presented itself with Snappi did not offer a review of the product before release to the App Store.

Please describe your organization and the role that you play there.

I'm the owner of an app that I have designed to assist tradespeople, such as plumbers, electricians, and carpenters. It allows them to estimate their jobs and account for all of their billing costs and create invoices.

Please give a broad overview of how you have partnered with Snappii.

I created a brief outline of what I wanted the app to do and how I wanted it to function. Through emailing back and forth with Snappii, they were able to deliver a custom application that met the requirements I wanted.

What was the business challenge your company was facing that incited the need for an application?

Time was the big challenge. The fact that to learn everything that I needed to know to make the app myself could to take a year was a problem. Snappii has a platform where you can build your own apps, but I don't have that much time. I decided to outsource the app directly to them as a custom development project. I feel the results were great. I also outsource the maintenance to them.

Did your company have a formal selection process for deciding on a mobile app development partner?

I found Snappii through an Internet search. I had almost signed an agreement with an independent developer that I found online when I found Snappii. After viewing Snappii's Web page and reading what they're all about, I felt more comfortable dealing with them.

Can you share any success, metrics, or overall results of your implementation of this app development platform?

I haven't really spent a lot of money on advertising. If you look at other mobile invoicing apps the competition is spending lots of money on AdWords and different methods of advertising. I'm on a lower budget. I'm trying to design a model where I'm not spending huge amounts of money to acquire customers. I also found that when I approach a customer directly, I usually get a sale. As soon as I explain the app and describe it, it sells. It doesn't sell if it's just on the net and they don't understand it. I've created some videos that I have on YouTube, and I have a video on our home website. Those will help, but I need more traffic to those videos, but I find that plumbers and electricians are not necessary on the net all the time. They're typically not that type of consumer.

Are there areas for improvement?

When Snappii completed the app, they didn't let me review everything before they submitted it to the app stores.

OVERVIEW

Overall Score They're a good company.
    Everything I wanted the app to do, Snappii was able to integrate.
    This was a custom development job, so it required no coding or development on my end.
    For anyone that wants to have an app created for their business...buyers take some time and create a good outline of what they want the app to do. There's a lot of room for interpretation when getting that information and outline...

Custom App Development for Engineering Firm

"Snappii stood up to their end of the bargain. The communication was clear, and flowed well both ways."

Snapii provided developmental support for an iOS and Android application focused on delivering onsite assessment and reporting. This was a from-scratch project including backend and user-interface design.

501 -1000 Employees

Seattle, WA
Project Manager, Structural Engineering Firm

Although the iOS application was not successfully launched, the Android application was completed and Snapii is continuing iOS development. Overall, Snapii was able to meet deadlines and budgets and present a cost-effective development option. The Android app has so far significantly increased efficiency of workflow.

We're a structural engineering firm, with about a thousand employees nationwide, but primarily on the West Coast. We do everything from high-rise structures to small stuff.

I'm a project manager.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Snappii?

We were trying to come up with an efficient way of performing structural assessments of buildings to where we didn't have to spend hours in the office formatting documents, inserting pictures, and trying to turn it around so that our client could get a report quicker.

Snappii helped us to create an app where we can walk around with a tablet on our assessment visits. We can now have our tablets in hand with the questions and are able to answer those questions through the tablet. By the end of the day, the report is completed, emailed to ourselves for quality assurance and quality review, and able to be sent to the client that same day. The design work was done between Snappii and myself.

How did you come to work with Snappii?

Snappii had tools out there that were already similar to what we were looking for, so based on that, we had a good understanding of what they could do for us.

It was from $1,000 to $10,000.

Which platforms do you have the app on?

Right now, we can use our app on Android. The iOS was actually crashing when they had finished writing the code for it. I believe it should run on iOS shortly.

In the month of June, which was right after the app was finished, we were able to evaluate a magnitude greater amount of assessment visits and create the reports than we were able to without the application.

What distinguishes Snappii from other providers?

Overall, I think it went very well. Snappii stood up to their end of the bargain. I think they ended up having to do a lot more work than they thought they were going to for this project, but they stood up to what they said they were going to do. The communication was clear, and flowed well both ways.

In hindsight, are there areas in which they could improve, or things you might do differently?

I don't really have anything. I think they did a great job.