Think Web. Think Smart.

Gold

SmartSites is full service digital agency that specializes in website design, website development, search engine optimization, and pay per click management. SmartSites offers creative ways to plan, build, and promote businesses of all sizes, in various industries across the United States. The company was founded in 2011 and is based out of Paramus, New Jersey.

Paramus, NJ

Porsche, Harvard University, Rakuten, Poker Stars, Mickey Truck Bodies, A-Absolute Plumbing, NJIT, Rockville Interiors

Digital Marketing for Data Center Company

Website Design & Development, Search Engine Optimization

Ecommerce Website & Digital Marketing

Ecommerce (Magento) Development, Complex Integrations, Organic SEO

PPC & SEO for Podiatry Center

“The results are amazing.”

June 2018 - Ongoing

SmartSites manages PPC campaigns on multiple platforms to promote a podiatry practice. They’ve also redesigned the company website and improved its SEO.

Wayne, New Jersey
Russell Samofal
Owner & Podiatrist, Podiatry Center of New Jersey

Thanks to SmartSites’ efforts, the business has grown from one doctor in one location to four doctors in three locations. SmartSites’ consistent results and attentiveness continue to impress.

I am the owner and medical director of Podiatry Center of New Jersey. We are a premier podiatry center with several offices throughout the state.

For what projects/services did your company hire SmartSites?

I hired SmartSites to manage our PPC campaigns, but they’ve also helped with website redesign and SEO.

My goal was to sustain and grow my podiatry practice.

SmartSites was highly referred.

The scope started with Google PPC, then expanded to other PPC platforms. More recently, we moved our entire website to SmartSites’ platform. They’ve redesigned it and added several pages for SEO.

I’ve worked with a project manager and PPC analyst.

Thanks to SmartSites’ work, we now have three locations. Initially, I was the only doctor in practice, but we’ve hired three more podiatrists as the business expanded.

The workflow has been effective. My project manager listens to my needs and executes everything flawlessly.

The results are amazing. We now have three locations and four doctors.

No, nothing that I can think of.

I have referred several companies to SmartSites.

Digital Marketing for Cosmetic Dental Practice

"My project manager always responded instantly."

SmartSites provided SEO and PPC marketing services to a cosmetic dental practice to generate new leads. They also enhanced the company's website for marketing purposes.

New York City, New York
Alexander Rubinov
Owner & Dentist, Dr. Alex Rubinov Cosmetic Dentistry

SmartSites delivered strong results exceeding initial goals. Throughout the project, the team offered attentive, results-driven services at an affordable cost.

We are a cosmetic dental practice. I am the owner and dentist.

For what projects/services did your company hire SmartSites?

To bring in patients. SmartSites made a website, SEO, and PPC marketing.

Hoping to get at least 2 new people looking for cosmetic dentistry per month. Have been receiving dozens of calls and inquiries per month.

From work they did for another practice I was associated with - Real Smile Dental.

I reached out to SmartSites as I was starting my new practice in New York City. I knew of their work from Real Smile Dental already. NYC was a more competitive market, so they put together the numbers and estimates. Execution went as planned and results speak for themselves.

I worked directly with my project manager - who worked with his own copywriters, designers, developers, PPC analyst, etc. but I always spoke directly to my point-of-contact.

Last month, I received 69 phone calls and 7 form inquiries. Much higher than my initial goals!

Very effective. My project manager always responded instantly. Most requests were handled by the following day.

Responsiveness, affordability, results.

The team told me that they are not experts in organic social media. So instead of managing it for me, they played a consulting role with the social media company I engaged with directly.

Website Redesign and Development for Marketing Agency

"SmartSites really brings value in terms of user experience."

June - Nov. 2018

SmartSites came to the project as a third-party vendor and handled an entire website rebrand. They took on the concept phase, copywriting, development, and more.

Courtney Maier Burbela
Marketing Consultant, MAIER MEDIA

While the website hasn’t launched yet, their project management director has excelled at reaching project goals, keeping the project on track despite a lengthy concept approval process and remaining highly responsive throughout.

I’m a marketing consultant in the visual art industry. I was hired by ICEFAT to do a rebrand and find a vendor to build their website.

For what projects/services did your company hire SmartSites?

We needed to design and build a new website.

Our main objective was to raise awareness for ICEFAT and establish their members as the gold standard in international art shopping.

I worked with SmartSites in 2017 for building a website, and we had a good experience.

SmartSites presented concepts for the new site at the ICEFAT annual convention last year. ICEFAT approved the concept and I worked with for them over nine months to rebrand, develop copy, collect image assets, and set goals for the project. Anita Kostadinov (Project Management Director, SmartSites) took all of our information and worked with her team to maximize our goals and clarify our mission throughout the site.

I only worked with Anita.

We’re still in the final stages of the project and hope to launch the site next month with ICEFAT's approval.

Anita has been great. She was very patient during ICEFAT's approval process and has remained responsive throughout the project.

SmartSites really brings value in terms of user experience.

Not that I have experienced.

Gold