World-class video production services for brands

Hello, we’re SIXTYFOUR FILMS. We create social media videos, TV commercials, and documentary style content for brands, agencies and publishers.

So far we’ve created over 2,000 videos for Australia’s leading brands and agencies. We pride ourselves on industry-leading creative execution, superior service and fast project turnarounds.

In 2017 AdNews named us as one of the top four production companies in Australia.

Sydney, Australia
  • Level 3, 439-441 Kent Street
    Sydney, NSW 2000
    Australia

Nimble, Bumble, Visit Victoria, Tag Heuer, Esky, AEG, Delicious, Mumm Champagne

Nimble: Making Finance Faster

From concept development to network delivery we created a series of seven commercials for online lending business Nimble.

The original concept was written by Michaela Le and Directed by Arthur Chan.

Didi Max Launch

We created this True View commercial for Didi's Max rideshare launch in Melbourne. We managed all aspects of production from concept, script, production and post-production.

Written and Directed by Ben Mathews, Produced by Katrina Olsen.

We executed this production in partnership with PR agency Hausmann.

Our brief was to replicate the Bumble US campaign for the Australian market.

Hausmann managed talent while we managed all other aspects of production.

Directed by Arthur Chan, Produced by Katrina Olsen.

This branded content video was part of a four episode series showcasing creatives from Melbourne.

We managed concept development, talent research, production and post production.

Directed by Turei Cooze, and Produced by Ezra Auperle.

Musashi Strength Within TVC

From concept development to network delivery we created this commerical spot for Musashi Australia.

Written by Ezra Auperle, Directed by Arthur Chan and Produced by Katrina Olsen.

Delicious Produce Awards

We created a four part series for Delicious to showcase the Producers behind our food.

Directed by Arthur Chan and Produced by Michaela Le.

We created this commerical in partnership with  marketing agency, Gorilla.

The script was supplied by the agency while all other aspects of production, including concept development were managed by SIXTYFOUR FILMS.

Writen by Gorilla, Directed by Arthur Chan, and Produced by Katrina Olsen.

AEG Tradition Meets Innovation

Agency: Hausmann

Director: Turei Cooze

Producer: Micheala Le

Video Production for Media Publisher

“They don’t feel like a supplier; they really act as an extension of my brand.”

2014 - Ongoing

SIXTYFOUR FILMS produces videos for a magazine publishing house. Projects include formulaic event videos, television advertisements, and photography, script writing, and casting for other initiatives.

Australia
Courtenay McDermott
Senior Marketing Manager, Pacific Magazines

Videos receive good feedback, and one commercial is still in use more than four years after its initial release. SIXTYFOUR FILMS produces fresh, timeless work, and they understand tasks with very little briefing. They are proactive and collaborative, and they make impactful suggestions.

We are a publishing house. I'm the senior marketing manager, and I look after two health brands.

What challenge were you trying to address with SIXTYFOUR FILMS?

I've hired them for a range of things. They work on event videos for us, and we've also done tv commercials and video content for digital and social.

The event videos have a formula that they follow. For the tv segments, they worked with me on ideation, scripting, storyboarding, locations, and casting. We've also hired them for photography, model casting, and scriptwriting for other projects. They are our go-to for full-service video production.

How did you come to work with SIXTYFOUR FILMS?

I used to work with one of their founders. He knew my brand really well, and I felt comfortable with the whole team. They're quick, agile, and efficient, and they're great problem solvers.

I've spent between $200,000-$300,000 over the course of our relationship.

We started working together around 2014. We've done six or seven projects with them each year, and they're still the only video supplier I use.

I still use a commercial they made four and a half years ago. It's not at all dated, and those assets are still very fresh and timeless. That's rare. Every project receives positive client feedback, and we hardly have to make any changes. They deliver to a high standard right from the beginning.

How did SIXTYFOUR FILMS perform from a project management standpoint?

They perform fantastically. I often don't have a lot of time to brief them, and they know exactly what to do after a short meeting or phone call. It's great to know they understand exactly what we need. If they think there is something we should do, they take the initiative and go ahead with things that will help us.

They're collaborative, and we feel like one cohesive team. They take feedback, and they're happy to share ideas that might be better than ours. When we work together, it's very much a team environment. They don’t feel like a supplier; they really act as an extension of my brand.

I don't have any feedback or improvements. They do everything I need them to do.

Trust their direction. They understand brands, and their vision is always on point.

Overall Score We work very closely together, and I think of them as friends now.
    They complete every element, and they manage the brief very well.
    They're transparent about their costs, and they're very clear about any additional charges. They're much more competitive than other teams.
    The final products are always great, and I have a very good production process with them.
    I've recommended them to multiple people.