Full-Stack Mobile and Web App Development Company

SITEX is a software development company offering full-stack software, mobile, and web application solutions.

2018
Karachi, Pakistan
  • Suit No. 631-A, 6th Floor, Mashriq Center, Sir Shah Suleman Road
    Karachi, S 75300
    Pakistan

QLTS School LLC, OptiLingo LLC

Mobile & Web Devs for Language Learning Platform

"They have creative and robust solutions to implement quickly at a reasonable price."

2018 - Ongoing

Sitex Private Limited created web, iOS, and Android apps for a language learning platform. They integrated the product with Amazon Polly and built integrated audio files to enable multi-lingual use cases.

Jonty Yamisha
CEO, OptiLingo

Sitex Private Limited produces impressive deliverables that exceed the expected quality at a given development stage. The team provides valuable insights and collaborates to optimize solutions. They encourage and implement feedback to improve services continuously, resulting in continued engagement.

I’m the founder and CEO of OptiLingo—a language learning platform. We have a web app and a mobile app that works on Android and iOS.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sitex Private Limited?

Originally, I reached out to Sitex Private Limited to help integrate our platform with AWS, specifically with Amazon Polly for voice services. Amazon Polly is well documented, but the use cases for integration were well beyond the use case that I had. As well, the documentation is designed for a voice app operating in one language. I wanted to take lesson plans and convert them into an algorithm to produce a synthetic speech audio file.

Sitex Private Limited helped to build the entirety of our tech platform. They built the mobile app using React and compiled natively for iOS. Their team also built a web app, which includes all the mobile platform’s functionalities. They created the web version using a tool that exported the React code into plain HTML.

Sitex Private Limited converted my teaching notes into a format that a computer can read. Their team created a backend system that orders phrases, sentences, and vocabularies based on a user’s current language and target language. Their team developed an integrated audio file in multi-languages. They extended the backend tech-stack to support metadata that not only produces an audio file that directs users but also takes additional metadata to display the spoken text on the screen of the mobile or web app in real-time synchronously with the audio. So, they built features to display text in both a user’s primary language and their target language in real-time. Their team created transliteration features for all the languages on the platform. Syntactic translations and gloss translations display on the screen in real-time with the audio. They also created the interfaces so that a user can turn functionalities on or off.

Our primary point of contact is Shozab (Chief Executive, Sitex Private Limited) who works with 2–3 other developers on the project.

How did you come to work with Sitex Private Limited?

I found Sitex Private Limited on Upwork. I originally posted a tiny portion of the scope. For this project, I went through about 4–5 freelancers. I found people who swore that they knew what to do, took a lot of time and money, and didn’t produce many results. Other people tried to convince me that my platform was infeasible. Shozab came to me knowing what I wanted to do and could do it quickly. They blew everyone else out of the water in terms of speed to market, budget, and quality of work.

I’ve spent between $50,000–$100,000 on their services. By the time the platform is where it needs to be, we will spend another $50,000.

We started working together in 2018, and we’re still working together on the project.

When they build a product, it is done with a high degree of quality. The work will be thorough and well thought-through. Even if I document a product really well, their team will invariably come back and show how functionalities could not support a specific sequence of actions. What gets produced even at the alpha stage really would be a beta or a final build for other startups. My whole team decided that we’ll continue to work exclusively with Sitex Private Limited. We'd give them six out of five stars if I could.

How did Sitex Private Limited perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate on an ad hoc basis 2–3 a week. Every Friday, their team provides a detailed email update to tell me where the project stands. They do what they say and say what they do and their team is always on budget. They’re almost always on time and the only time deadlines slip is when we agree collectively to expand the scope. Their team’s also open to feedback on how to improve the quality of services. They’ve been a collaborative partner, essentially becoming a part of our internal team.

Their engineering capabilities are top-notch. There’s not an engineering problem that I’ve thrown at them that they couldn’t figure out. They have creative and robust solutions to implement quickly at a reasonable price. Their team helps to clarify what needs to get done and then help collaborate on the best ways to get it done.

I’ve only told them that the communication of project management could be improved. Once I did that, they immediately started to send the weekly updates. Every time I’ve told them that there’s something to be done better, they’ve done it.

Scope out the end result and be open to collaboration on how best to achieve it.

Overall Score They don’t just implement technology, they’re strategic thinking partners too.
    If I could give them a six, I would.
    I would refer them to anyone without hesitation.