Tailored modelling and simulation solutions
Founded in 2012, Simlabs (www.sim-labs.com) specializes in simulation, training and EdTech technologies within different industries with special focus on aviation.
Bringing together thorough research, sophisticated engineering, advanced technologies and a great team we create outstanding products for professional training.
Turn-key solutions for simulation and professional training
● Air traffic management (ATM). Tower Simulator, Flight Plans and Aeronautical data
processing, Performance-Based Modelling, Radar screen, Voice Communication, ATM
standards and protocols;
● City. Infrastructure simulation, Crisis Management, Emergency Situations handling;
● Ground transport modelling. Wheeled/Tracked Vehicles;
● Marine. Boats, Offshore Vessels, Wing-In-Ground;
● Unmanned traffic management (UTM);
● Robotics. ROS integration, Arduino, Raspberry Pi;
● EdTech. ATM/UTM Training, Marine Training, Vocational Training Platform.
Experience in Technologies
● Strong desktop distributed apps development expertise. C++17/boost, Python, Qt for Linux/Windows;
● Web-stack development. JS/TS, React, Node.js, Nginx, Docker, GCP, Kubernetes;
● 3D engines. OpenGL, DirectX, 2D/3D content integration toolset, large SFX set, procedural terrain and vegetations, physically-based water, wide range of animation techniques;
● 2D/3D content. 3DS Max/Maya, Blender, Houdini, Photoshop, OSG;
● Android development. Java, Kotlin, NDK;
● Media. Adaptive video streaming, 3D and VR streaming;
● Data processing and preparation. Topography, 3D models, DEM, geo-spatial;
● Physically-based modelling. Rigid and soft body dynamics, destruction, collision,
dedicated vehicles physical modelling, finite-elements models implementation;
● AI: Path-planning and navigation, air/ground/water traffic and operations, crowd
simulation, intellectual agents flocks and swarms modelling, auto pilots and control
systems, collision and conflicts avoidance;
● Machine learning: voice activity detection and microphone adjustment.
Adacel, Transas, Saber Interactive
Whether your company is an Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) operator, an Urban Air Mobility (UAM) provider or a digital consulting agency focused on unmanned aviation, you aim to provide efficient, secure and environmentally responsible services.
With the ever-increasing use of airspace, particularly low-level airspace, you also need to ensure that your services are safe and well-integrated with the local air traffic management system.
With SimLabs’ U-Traffic, a cloud analytics platform, you can easily simulate and demonstrate various scenarios of drone operations, like drone delivery, monitoring, data collection, search and rescue (SAR) under configurable weather conditions.
U-Traffic allows to analyze various aspects of UAV operation including:
● public safety
● visual pollution
● environmental impact
● compliance (local and country-wide regulations and restrictions).
Play out different scenarios in the cloud - https://utraffic.sim-labs.com
Comprehensive visualization platform for simulation developers
Cross-platform 3D engine with physically-based modelling system;
SFX (precipitations, weather), animation and rendering capabilities;
Simlabs 3D streaming technology, ready for distance and web-training;
Full support of industry approved tools and data formats for 3D content production.
3D visualization system
State-of-the-art visual quality and performance;
Geometric correction module for curved surfaces;
Realistic time of day, sunset and sunrise, geographical position notion, celestial bodies database;
Precipitations and weather conditions: snow, rain, fog, haze, hail;
Picture-in-picture support for binoculars and reflections;
Daylight and artificial lights shadows;
Dynamic and procedural surface markings
Whole virtual environment is simulated in dedicated process, thus providing synchronized and validated information to any clients within network:
Implements physically-accurate objects dynamics model as well as on-ground physics with rigid-body;
Dynamic environment modelling;
Visually correct collisions;
Weather conditions and phenomena – in air, ground and water;
Wind blowing effect