We Value Relationships. Forever

At SITSL (Shubhashish IT Services Limited), we are a bunch of creative brains, technology masterminds, and expert strategists who work hard to make your idea a success with our technical prowess. We’ve been in the IT terrain for years and, have served some of the most happening large-scale businesses in the world with our mobile app and web design & development solutions.

Most of the clients we served, have turned into regulars and encouraged us to keep delivering value in our services.

Since our inception, we have created some web and app masterpieces that attracted the attention of some of the big names in various industries around the globe. As the clock ticked, we have expanded the scope of our development and created some highly-successful enterprise-grade solutions. We make sure to update our technology platform with every new update to deliver our customer the best-in-the-industry solution.

Providing quality and efficiency of our services is just one thing of our development module. However, we are inclined toward building a long-lasting relationship with each and every one of our clients. Our designers are equipped with extremely creative skills and latest design tools. They know how an end-user thinks and moves around the app. This insight powers them up to design intuitive, behavior-based solutions that become instant hits. If you want to discuss your idea with a development firm that is exceptional, committed, and affordable at the same time, SITSL is your best bet.

Shubhashish IT Services Ltd.
10685-B Hazelhurst Dr. # 20096

Productivity & collaboration
Managed services

UNICEF, EO, Coca Cola

iOS App Dev for Heart Rate Monitor Platform

"[They] will guide you throughout your project."

Aug. 2017 - Jan. 2018

Shubhashish built an iOS and web application for monitoring heart rates. They handled the wireframing and the entire development process, as well as the integration with other Apple products.

CTO, Startup Company

Their team of experts was kind and supportive throughout the entire duration of the project. The app they delivered works seamlessly and is of high quality. Daily meetings kept the work on track and they never hesitated to take on significant change requests.

I’m the CTO of a platform with which users can check their heart rate by using their mobile devices. If the heartbeat raises, the ringtone will raise, and if the heartbeat slows down, the ringtone will slow down.

What challenge were you trying to address with Shubhashish IT Services?

I received negative feedback from people about my idea, so I needed someone to help with its proper development.

They handled the complete development of my iOS and web application, resolving the issues I had. When a user goes to sleep, his heartbeat will slow down, so the ring level of the mobile device will go to silent. I gave them the idea of the project and they had the resources to create the wireframes and undertake its complete development. They also integrated it with other Apple products.

I will contact them again if I have any changes to make.

There were two iOS developers, two business administrators, and one project manager assigned to the project.

How did you come to work with Shubhashish IT Services?

I researched various companies; Shubhashish’s price was in my budget and the development time they proposed wasn’t too lengthy. Their team members were experts and they provided excellent support throughout the project.

We invested $15,000.

We started working together in August 2017 until January 2018.

The quality of their work was quite satisfactory and the application works well.

How did Shubhashish IT Services perform from a project management standpoint?

They performed really well throughout the project, being both friendly and supportive. We had face-to-face meetings on a daily basis.

Since my company is a startup, I had several big change requests which they were able to tackle. They were very helpful to me and I was surprised by that.

They have areas to improve as they’re a startup as well, but with the way they dealt with my project, I was very impressed with them. I don’t have any changes to recommend.

I highly recommend them. They’re good people and technology experts that will guide you throughout your project.

Web Dev & Design for Indian Exam Website

"They were willing to help us in any way possible."

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

Shubhashish IT built a website that hosted study materials and exam updates. They have created the feature list, handled development and testing, and are currently supporting the site.

Co-Founder, Indian Exam Website

Although no hard statistics are available, the website is a modern, functional platform for the company. Shubhashish IT clearly outlines expectations, delivers every milestone within the set deadline, and communicates reliably. Their consistent support and affordable pricing are valuable assets.

I am a co-founder of a website that specializes in government exams. On our site, students can access study materials and updates related to the exams.

What challenge were you trying to address with Shubhashish?

We were looking for a partner who could create our website.

We gave our requirements to Shubhashish’s business analysis team, who put together a feature list and addressed ambiguities. They set milestones, started development, and handled testing.

At the beginning of the collaboration, I worked with Shruti [Business Development Manager, Shubahashish]. After she assigned the project to the development team, I worked with another person.

How did you come to work with Shubhashish?

We found them through our colleagues, who had a positive experience with them and had a conversation with their business development team. We looked at other options as well, but we were confident in Shubhashish’s abilities. Their willingness to offer a support period was one of our main reasons for selecting the company.

The total cost of the project was around $5,000.

We started working with Shubhashish in September or October of 2017. They have delivered the project and will continue to provide support for six months.

The website is our first digital property. We appreciate being up-to-date in terms of technology, but I cannot provide any statistics yet.

Our decision to hire Shubhashish proved to be smart. They delivered everything we expected. It’s been a smooth collaboration, and I would definitely recommend them to another client.

How did Shubhashish perform from a project management standpoint?

Communication with their team was smooth. There were some misunderstandings, but they communicated well with us about them. I would give them a 9/10 in this regard. It wasn’t a perfect experience, but it was very good.

They were willing to help us in any way possible. The team clarified requirements and presented them to us in an easily understandable way. They provided a complete solution in the right amount of time and at a good cost. I especially appreciated the support that they provided.

They are a growing company, but there’s nothing specifically I can identify for them to improve.

Clients should simply go ahead and start a collaboration with Shubhashish. They can provide complete web solutions.

Web Dev for Multi-Vendor Platform

“I would give them 5 out of 5 stars for the quality, support and functionalities provided.”

2017 - Ongoing

Using Magento and MySQL, the website was created to provide an organized shopping experience from multiple vendors at one time. The site allows users to view products in multiple ways and make payments online.

Abhinav Sharma
Co-Founder, Frutful

Apphonchoz excelled in creating the site as required, providing bug-free design and superior communications and project management. They delivered innovative design and high-quality functionality that bring positive feedback from users. Their work inspired further development and collaboration.

I’m a co-founder of Frutful.in, a multivendor fashion domain. The idea behind it is to categorize fashion and provide new styles and custom fabrics online.

What challenge were you trying to address with Apphonchoz?

I was looking for a company that could turn my idea into a developed product.

I had a meeting with the Apphonchoz team based on which they put together an SRS [software requirements specification] document. Once I approved it, they provided a wireframe based on my idea showing how the platform would look in terms of design and functionalities. I was given Photoshop design files, and they started the development process.

In terms of functionalities, I was given SEO-friendly code with meta tags as well as analytics on how many users are accessing it from different locations. There is payment integration on the site and different ways to display products. The frontend was built using Magento, and we use MySQL as a database, which makes it convenient to manage products on the backend.

I interacted with their team leaders, who were available to me for support. I was also in touch with their designer, as well as with their business analyst, Bhupendra Kumar Verma.

How did you come to work with Apphonchoz?

I selected Apphonchoz based on their work environment and the technology solution and guidance they could provide. They worked within my budget, providing adequate development and support. They put together a feasible scope and wireframes according to my requirements.

The cost of their work was $21,000, excluding the payment APIs I purchased.

We started working with Apphonchoz earlier in 2017. It has been a 9-month project, and it’s still ongoing. It was delivered a few days ago, but I have decided to build additional functionalities.

Apphonchoz provided the innovative design I was looking for. I would give them 5 out of 5 stars for the quality, support and functionalities provided.

Customers provided good feedback about how products are presented, general design and video aspects.

Everything works well on the site. Users haven’t encountered bugs during the payment process or while searching for products on the site.

How did Apphonchoz perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m 100% satisfied with them. We’ve followed the Agile methodology and have used JIRA for tracking the project. I received daily reports on what the developers and designers were working on.

I was impressed by their support, the technical solution provided, the low bug count, and the excellent design. They’ve delivered according to my expectations. I have a few more ideas in mind and plan to use Apphonchoz again in the future. I will be hiring a dedicated team from them.

Overall Score It’s been a great experience working with them.
    The code was up to my standards.
    I will recommend them to colleagues and friends.

Joomla Update for Fishing Service

"I had a very professional contact there that did exactly what he said he would do."

Jan. 2017

Shubhashish Reliantekk IT Services redeveloped an existing Joomla site for an e-Commerce site including map functionality to spread real-time information and push more client bookings.

Iceland
Manager, Fishing Service

Shubhashish Reliantekk IT Services provided the needed functionality in only four days for a very reasonable price when other developers said it couldn't be done. They were responsive and professional throughout.

Veidikortid Ehf is selling fishing licenses to fishers in 35 lakes around Iceland.

I am the manager, and I am responsible for marketing

Our website is very important for booking clients and providing real-time information about weather conditions and the best places to fish.

I had a problem with my Joomla website. After Joomla updated some features, my website didn´t work properly. They added map functionality.

Shubhashish Reliantekk IT Services coded a new map for me, and they did that amazingly fast and accurately. I even had some minor adjustment to be done after that. Shubhashish Reliantekk easily arranged without additional cost.

It is difficult to get lake and fishing information, so our website is a competitive advantage. We also have a booking system and take orders.

Normally, I deal with local programmers. The local teams said they couldn't do what we needed regarding the functionality. I found companies through Google and emailed them a request. Shubhashish Reliantekk quickly responded and were able to start the work right away. I was pleasantly surprised that Shubhashish Reliantekk could handle it.

I had a very professional contact there that did exactly what he said he would do. I was very surprised how great the service was.

Their team is very professional. I would recommend Shubhashish Reliantekk to friends and wouldn't hesitate to work with them again. I will not go back to the local development shops next time and stick with Shubhashish Reliantekk.

Overall Score I am very happy to do business with Shubhashish Reliantekk!
    The cost was very fair.
    Shubhashish Reliantekk's service exceeded my expectations.
    I have already recommended Shubhashish Reliantekk; I would definitely do business with them again.

Website Revamp for Real Estate IT Firm

"I would rate five out of five for their responsiveness and quality."

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

Shubhasish Reliantekk provided a new branding image for a client by redesigning and developing a brand new website. They were also responsible for adding new complex functionality.

11- 50 employees

Owner, Real Estate IT Company

Shubhasish Reliantekk is a good fit for non-technical clients because of their patience and communication. They also provided good design and development work.

IT Innovation is an upgraded and revamped look of an old company. We are into real estate solutions and custom tailored solutions which fit every IT need of businessmen across the globe. I am the owner.

We were looking to completely revamp our website and add many new features suiting our business verticals. We wanted to give a completely new look to our identity.

The main services include redesign and redevelopment of the existing system. Also, adding new and complex features.

Shubhashish Reliantekk IT Services is located in the same city I live in. Hence, I was aware of the services they offer, so I just approached them with the requirement. The contract was signed within a week, and from week two we started on the project.

The beta version was ready in three months or perhaps 14 weeks. However, we have further phases which need around 4-5 months more. The project cost more than $10,000 but under $50,000.

The complete lifecycle was a satisfactory experience. I would rate five out of five for their responsiveness and quality. Shubhashish Reliantekk IT Services is considerate towards the nontechnical client. They were very patient all through the process.

I still haven't launched the website, so I can't share the impact on my business. I can say that I'm extremely optimistic because the quality of work was very good.

The design done by their creative team was phenomenal. The development started almost after one month of the initiation. I had given Shubhashish Reliantekk IT Services a strict deadline which was successfully met as their passionate team was available on weekends too.

For improvements, Shubhashish Reliantekk IT Services is planning to revamp their own brand. So I am sure this will further help them improve.

Mobile App Development for Web Agency

"Shubhasish's overall performance was quite satisfactory. It is better than other web developers we've found."

Jul. 2016 - Ongoing

Shubhasish Reliantekk IT Services developed a website and currently markets it online. The long-term goal is to present a professional image to the public and generate more traffic.

Founder, Web Agency

Shubhasish Reliantekk IT Services excels in web design and development compared to other offshore firms. They could improve their marketing work, but overall the quality is strong.

We are a startup app development company. I am the CEO of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Shubhasish Reliantekk IT Services?

We needed development services.

Shubhasish developed our website, and are currently providing marketing services.

How did you come to work with Shubhasish Reliantekk IT Services?

I searched for some development companies through Google and came across Shubhasish. I inquired about other providers as well, but Shubhasish stood out regarding web development. Also, their reviews were very positive.

How much have you invested with Shubhasish Reliantekk IT Services?

This is confidential.

We started working with Shubhasish 7 months ago. We have recently completed our website, and have started some marketing activities with Shubhasish.

How did Shubhasish Reliantekk IT Services perform from a project management standpoint?

I wasn't in charge of project management aspects.

What did you find most impressive about Shubhasish Reliantekk IT Services?

I can't mention anything in particular.

Are there any areas Shubhasish Reliantekk IT Services could improve?

Shubhasish could improve its website, but they are working on a new version. They could also concentrate on their marketing services more, although Shubhasish's design and development are good.

I have inquired with 2-3 other companies, which all had higher estimates in comparison. Shubhasish gave us a cost and time-effective solution.
    It's good, but they could improve the marketing side.
    I would definitely recommend Shubhasish to a friend.

e-Commerce Development for Commerce Platform

"The strongest aspect of working with Shubhashish Reliantekk IT Services has been their responsiveness."

Dec. 2016 - Jan. 2017

Shubhasish helped the client launch an eCommerce platform for consumer goods in India on a tight timeline and budget.

Founder, eCommerce Platform

Shubhasish was extremely responsive and organized during the eCommerce site launch. The client is excited about his eCommerce platform's potential for growth.

I recently began a new startup website platform in India for low-cost goods.

I was looking for a good website development company when I started my startup. As I had the low budget, so I was looking for a company that can provide me with an attractive and quality website at a very low cost.

Shubhashish Reliantekk IT Services is one of the companies that I approached. The project was completed on January 15, 2017. They provided me a 30-day timeline to complete this project with a CMS [content management system]. They started working on the project on December 19, 2016. The technology used was PHP. The project was completed in the given time frame. The cost of the project was 180,000 Indian rupees [approximately $2,700].

The strongest aspect of working with Shubhashish Reliantekk IT Services has been their responsiveness. They've been extremely responsive, and their project manager has always been available to us. Clients typically have issues with web developers not making themselves available, but this is something I never experienced with them.

They provide excellent service to me and finished my project before it was due and at a low cost as well. I appreciated Shubhashish Reliantekk IT Services design capabilities, development, commitment, and speed of delivery. Shubhashish Reliantekk IT Services actually delivered the exact website that we discussed, which is refreshing.

Web Design for IT Services Startup

"I was impressed with how well they handled working with someone who did not have knowledge of the space."

Nov. 2016 - Jan. 2017

Shubhasish Reliantekk provided website design and development to correspond with a IT services startup launch announcing the company's opening.

Co-founder, IT Services Startup

The vendor performed extremely well throughout the project and delivered a high quality website that satisified the client's branding strategy. They provided valuable advice and strategy to a client that didn't have development experience.

We are 6 friends trying to launch an IT company. We will be mainly dealing with Android and iOS applications. I am one of the co-founders.

What challenge were you trying to address with Shubhashish?

I needed to develop a website.

Shubhashish did the web design and development, giving me good suggestions on how to make it work better. They have helped with some SEO techniques as well. I plan to hire them in the future to help further with that.

How did you come to work with Shubhashish?

I approached a couple of companies. Some of my friends had recommended Shubhashish to me. I called them and met with a business analyst and told him my idea. He knew what he was doing and that was the reason I went with them. He introduced me to the team before we started. I met with the designer. It was nice to have faces to go with the project.

How much have you invested with Shubhashish?

I spent under $10,000 on the website development.

The website was completed in 2 months, but I want to continue working with them in the future.

The project went very well and I’m happy. I got positive feedback from my family and friends. This was my first experience working with an IT company and they guided me really well. I was impressed with how well they handled working with someone who did not have knowledge of the space.

How did Shubhashish perform from a project management standpoint?

The process was really smooth. I was impressed with their timely updates.

What did you find most impressive about Shubhashish?

I was impressed with the way they executed the project and took care of my recommendations. They communicated very well and responded in a timely manner.

Are there any areas Shubhashish could improve?

I got what I needed.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with Shubhashish?

Work with the team instead of just one person. It really helps to talk to the people who are involved in the project.

Web Development for School Software Company

"The quality provided by Reliantekk was commendable ... Reliantekk was very prompt in terms of responsiveness."

The client was looking to build complex software that could quickly navigate a large database. Reliantekk was hired to provide web development and analyze the client's existing software.

Mumbai, India
Shruti Mittal
CEO, Evengency

Evengency praised Reliantekk for their commendable quality. The client noted that despite minor deadline issues, Reliantekk was honest and responsive, and would recommend them to buyers.

Our company provides a platform for schools within a critical phase of their existence, in terms of funding or any other issues. We help schools monitor their activities and perform acceptance testing. We have various tools for student assignment management, and so on, ensuring that the entire process of the school is handled as effectively as possible.

I am the chief executive officer and a co-founder of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Reliantekk?

We have complex software which needs to handle a large database. It had to remain a fast solution which can be utilized by multiple organizations and schools.

Reliantekk provided web development for our company. The process started off with an analysis of our software, which was handled very well. After this step, Reliantekk suggested completing a set of requirements, and creating an estimate.

I was astounded by the kinds of project management tools that Reliantekk utilized, as well as with their experience. The complete journey was very good. There have been some challenges in terms of deadlines, but they were understandable, given that our project was complex. Any other company would have taken the same amount of time.

How did you come to work with Reliantekk?

I approached a number of companies which I found online. I cross-checked the level of quality offered by Reliantekk, contacting their previous and current clients.

The initial cost for Reliantekk's services was under $20,000. After some add-ons, our product had a cost of between $35,000 and $40,000.

The development has taken one year, and is still ongoing. I have requested some additional features which are expected to take Reliantekk another 6 months to develop.

I don't have any metrics I can give you off the top of my head, but the quality provided by Reliantekk was commendable.

How did Reliantekk perform from a project management standpoint?

There were some issues in terms of deadlines, but we had a complex project, so that was not a problem. Reliantekk was very prompt in terms of responsiveness.

What distinguishes Reliantekk from other providers?

Reliantekk stood out in terms of quality, and they are generally honest people. Whenever a task was unclear, Reliantekk let us know that the completion time was unknown.

Is there anything Reliantekk could have improved or done differently?

Any improvements would be related to our software's features, which pertains to the business end. Reliantekk has done a great job.

Overall Score Reliantekk has done a great job.
    There were a few minor issues but that's because we had a complex project.
    The quality was great. No complaints there.

Mobile & Web Development for Visitor Management App

"[Reliantekk's] strongest skill sets are discovery, branding, and design."

Ongoing

Reliantekk was hired to perform Android and iOS development for the client's platform. They also took on web application development and provided original ideas.

Jaipur, India
COO, Visitor Management Company

The client is satisfied with Reliantekk's work, citing their reasonable pricing and responsive communication style. The client would recommend Reliantekk based on their reliability and their ability to deliver on time and under budget.

My company is mPass - Visitor management. We offer an easy way to monitor all of your visitors in one place without having to invest in expensive software or hardware.

I am the co-founder and Chief Operating Officer of mPass - Visitor management. My role is conceptualizing new ideas for mPass and executing them in the development process.

What challenge were you trying to address with Reliantekk?

We first did a feasibility study to determine whether the project was viable or not, and also the success probability of the project. Then we went forward and contracted Reliantekk to build the app for both web and mobile platforms. The challenge that we wanted to address was primarily a security issue. We needed a development team for our idea, and Reliantekk was the one we chose.

Our company’s business goal was to provide a secure visitor management system to our clients. mPass ensures that the client will only receive people with authorized identity. The completed application manages visitor entry and exit seamlessly with enhanced security.

The project scope included the development of a mobile and web application for a visitor management system where the user can monitor the entry of each and every visitor. Only clients who are authorized or are approved can enter in the premises. Reliantekk started out developing our mobile application for the iOS and Android platforms. Since then, they've expanded their involvement to web application as well. We had a concept in place and came up with a good idea, but they've definitely helped narrow down the focus and create what we consider to be a very good product.

How did you come to work with Reliantekk?

We had an extensive research process for a web and mobile application development company. After quite a lengthy process, we hired Reliantekk to do our project. They worked above and beyond all expectations, and brought their own suggestions and ideas to the table. We have found them very reasonable in their pricing and very appropriate in their business practices. They are also very responsive and very quick in responding to our inquiries. As Reliantekk is a startup friendly company, like us, we were able to be on the same page throughout the project.

How much have you invested with Reliantekk?

The total development cost of the project is around $65,000, and it took around 4 months to thoroughly develop our web and mobile application.

The first phase of the mPass mobile and web application is completed and the pilot is running, but we are currently enhancing some new features.

It is too early to have any noteworthy metrics because the project was recently launched. However, I can tell you that our project was developed on time, within budget, and delivered with excellence. We have engaged with Reliantekk for multiple projects so far, and not once have they missed any timelines or milestones. It's been extraordinary. They're just exceptionally reliable when it comes to project delivery.

How did Reliantekk perform from a project management standpoint?

There were certain hurdles because of mPass being our first project. We had to refine our vision and ideas. Most of our meetings were conducted face to face, which was an important requirement for me. Working with Reliantekk helped us realize ways that we can perform better.

What did you find most impressive about Reliantekk?

Reliantekk was extremely passionate from the start. It was inspiring to work with their team. I've worked with many developers before, and I was blown away with their level of expertise and their eye for a clean user interface. We’re a startup, and we were in a state of regular instability. We changed a lot of what we were doing to a large extent. They absorbed those changes and came up with an extremely great approach.

Are there any areas Reliantekk could improve?

I always look at different enhancements that I wish I put inside the app on which we’re working now. Their strongest skill sets are discovery, branding, and design. So I don’t think there is any need for any improvement.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with Reliantekk?

I would recommend other clients to trust the capability of their team and the company. They excel in the development department, which makes them a great choice.

Overall Score 100%
    Five. Without any doubt.
    I recommend their services constantly.