Build Your E-Commerce Store by the Shopify Experts

Headquartered in NYC, Shopify Pro is the best team of Shopify Expert Web Designers & Certified Developers. Our expertise is spread across the board ranging from Shopify Web Development, Website Design, Shopify App Development, Digital Marketing to the model of supplying full time freelance developers, & designers, from the range of Shopify expert team we have in house; helping to transform ecommerce businesses functions digitally for continued success in the modern era.

Shopify Pro Team has successfully completed hundreds of Shopify Ecommerce Sites over the past 12 years; equipped with modern tools and devices. Award recipient Shopify Pro team has allowed to venture into the unexplored world of Shopify Solutions providing: Shopify Development Services (Web Design & Development), Shopify App Development (Custom Apps and API Integration), Shopify Digital Marketing (Online Marketing, SEO, PPC, Facebook Ads, Email Newsletters), Shopify Ecommerce Management (Website Maintenance, Data Entry, CSV Handling and Uploads) and Shopify Full Time Resource & Team Provisioning Services (Freelancer, Shopify Developer, Designer & Project Manager).

Shopify Pro offers the complete solution for Ecommerce Businesses with a reliable team that consists of cross functional, and proven individuals who have catered to a wide plethora of industries.

Hire Shopify Pro Team and get he world-class digital experience for your E-commerce Store!

New York, NY
  • 708 3rd Ave FL 6
    New York, NY 10017

MakerandSon, Kerusso, SkyStreamX, FikaNYC, Mia-Toro, tryCGM, Hola Amor, FunRunBox

Web Dev & Digital Strategy for Natural Furniture Company

"We set the bar incredibly high, and they were able to deliver."

Nov. 2019 - Mar. 2020

After conducting an audit to asset the performance on an existing Shopify site, Shopify Pro New York recommended changes and modifications to the UI/UX to make for an enhanced customer experience.

Haywards Heath, United Kingdom
Felix Conran
Director & Founder, Maker&Son

Describing the collaboration as an educational experience, the internal staff was pleased with the delivered site assessment. The team's willingness to be flexible by accommodating changes to the scope of work positively impacted the company in cultivating a strong understanding of its technology.

I’m the founder and director of a natural furniture company. We’re a digitally native brand that sells direct-to-consumer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Shopify Pro New York?

I originally built and launched our website myself, but it was a little messy because I don’t have a background in development. We hired them to do some tidying up and make changes that we didn’t have the skills to do in-house.

Because our site needed some cleaning up and consolidation, they came on board and examined the current state of the site. From there, they used their expertise to recommend changes and fixes that would make the site more navigable for consumers. We were happy with the work they did and only changed partners when we decided to focus more closely on cataloging. They have the ability to build out all sorts of web assets on Shopify.

I’ve worked with about 6–7 of their team members.

How did you come to work with Shopify Pro New York?

I was looking for a New York-based developer on Upwork, and someone recommended them to us as a full-service agency.

We’ve spent about $20,000.

We started working together in November 2019, and they completed the project in March 2020.

Our team became much more educated on what our website can and cannot do. We’ve taken what we’ve learned from them and organized ourselves more effectively around our technology.

How did Shopify Pro New York perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management was decent, but we ended up jumping around a lot for learning purposes. In the end, they had to do some learning in regards to working with us as well. However, they were very flexible, which is exactly what we needed. They were great at meeting deadlines.

The team was endlessly flexible, which was brilliant. We set the bar incredibly high, and they were able to deliver.

I’d recommend that they be freer with speaking their mind when we’re taking the wrong path. It may not hurt them to be a bit more assertive with their knowledge.

If we would’ve had clear goals from the beginning, that would’ve been a huge benefit. That would’ve made their lives easier as well.

I was very pleased with them.
    I’ve already recommended them.

Cratejoy Website Update for Subscription Box Company

"They are very thorough and take the time to understand requirements to deliver a great web site."

Feb. - May 2020

A subscription box company hired Shopify Pro New York to redesign its Cratejoy e-commerce website. They improved the appearance after a questionnaire on goals.

West Coxsackie, New York
Owner, Bubbles & Books

Sales are up dramatically during COVID-19. People communicated that the site is easy-to-use, and their team quickly made the product. Their team is thorough and takes the time to understand the business.

I own a subscription box company. My website is hosted with Cratejoy's marketplace. It was a bit outdated and needed an updated design, new images, videos, and some additional products added.

For what projects/services did your company hire Shopify Pro New York?

Redesign of a Cratejoy ecommerce website for subscription box company.

Improved appearance Improved user experience Increased conversions

I searched online for companies with Cratejoy web experience. Shopify Pro seemed knowledgeable and had excellent communication throughout the discovery phase, so I decided to hire them.

Once hired, Shopify Pro sent a questionnaire to determine exactly what I needed out of the new website. The questions and their follow up questions really helped me pinpoint requirements so we were all on the same page.

I worked directly with the designer and the rest of the team through their project management software and by phone as needed.

During Covid-19, my sales have been increasing drastically as more people are buying items for "home entertainment" options. The website is directing people to the products and helping them select their product variations and find us on social. People have commented that the website is easy to use.

Their team worked well with mine, despite time constraints on my end and travel during the early stages of the product that made it difficult for me to respond right away.

I can't really think of anything. It was very smooth.

I am very happy with the finished web site.

Shopify Development for Women-Focused Web Design Firm

"Their level of communication, ease of contact, and helpfulness were all top-notch."

Apr. - May 2020

Shopify Pro New York worked to migrate the data from a subscription app to another on Shopify for a women-focused design agency. They were responsible for skillfully handling sensitive customer data.

Grand Rapids, Michigan
Chelsea Warne
Owner, Chelsea Warne Creative

Shopify Pro New York completed the project in an accurate and timely manner. The client's end-customer was satisfied with the speed and quality of services. The team's communication and accessibility were both highlights of the engagement.

Chelsea Warne Creative is a brand and web design firm who specializes is work for non-profits and women-owned businesses.

For what projects/services did your company hire Shopify Pro New York?

I needed help moving from one subscription app to another on Shopify seamlessly as well as some other tweaks.

Transfer sensitive customer data quickly and safely.

Upwork

I was so pleased with the service I received, everything happened as described and I was always in the know.

I worked with one main project manager to help me stay in the loop.

When the project was completed, the work was done accurately and my customer couldn’t have been happier.

I dealt with one person which made it simple for me.

Nope!