Client Attraction Marketing Plan - C.A.M.P

Helping service-based businesses to double their leads and attract more clients within 30 days using a marketing plan so that they can automate their sales process without tech overwhelm.

Freelancer
Rock Hill, SC
  • Rock Hill, SC

Cinnamon Alvarez, Author, President of A19 Lighting Manufacturing Company

Rachel Schell, Content Creator Professional and Consultant

Latreil Jackson, Math Education Profesional and Trainer

Branding & Social Media Marketing for Math Coach

“She’s really passionate and very consistent."

Mar. 2018 - May 2018

Sheri Otto helped an independent math coach expand their online presence to attract more students. She led a pilot group that outlined important social media practices and made suggestions for improvements.

Trenton, NJ
Latreil Jackson
Founder, Knowledge Over Grades Position at Company

Based upon Sheri Otto’s suggestions, site traffic, followers, and active students have all increased. She is knowledgeable, nurturing, and a good listener.

I am a math coach. I help students of all ages pass their math classes the first time.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sheri Otto?

I wanted to increase my online visibility and my client base.

I was active in Sheri’s Facebook group and she asked if I would participate in a pilot group. She gave us marketing tasks to improve our standing with our target audiences and achieve our business goals. She helped me format my personal profile to funnel viewers to my business. My cover photo advertises my business and invites potential clients to join my mailing list.

Sheri led an online course and we worked together one-on-one.

How did you come to work with Sheri Otto?

I found her via a Facebook group I belong to. She was helping another member with some information I found useful, including information about Facebook algorithms and other marketing strategies.

The program ran from March–May 2018.

I’ve increased my social media followers on Facebook and have more visitors to my website. I’ve also partnered with other people in education who’ve seen my work and want to collaborate. I do a Facebook Live event every week and I’ve increased my group of students from one to five.

How did Sheri Otto perform from a project management standpoint?

Sheri was in control of what she presented to us. She’s very knowledgeable, nurturing, and a good listener. She was interested in learning from us and allowed each of us to present to the other members of the group through the videoconferencing software we used.

She’s really passionate and very consistent. She can be firm and kind and she explains herself assertively.

We had a few people in our group who took over discussions. She could reel them in faster to make sure we get to all the material in the allotted time.

Keep up with assignments and apply what she teaches. If you hope to see immediate results, be an active participant and take her advice.

I’ve already referred her to friends.

Digital Marketing Consulting for Lighting Company

“[N]ot only does she deliver, she leads by example and is hands-on.”

Mar. 2018 - Apr. 2018

Sheri Otto provides marketing services, conducting competitor research, establishing a strategy, and putting together a marketing plan.

Cinnamon Alvarez
President, A19 Lighting

The strategy was completed ahead of schedule, and while it is continuously updated, provides an excellent framework for the future and is already producing positive results. Sheri is a fantastic partner, working hard to refine ideas and manage the project smoothly.

A19 is an artisan manufacturer of ceramic wall sconces and pendants. We make handmade lighting fixtures that can be any color, and that won’t rust or corrode. We’re the manufacturer and we sell to wholesalers and retailers.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sheri Otto?

We wanted to do an overall refresh and put together a full marketing plan. We needed a clearer unique positioning statement and then to establish a strategy to grow our business.

I’ve worked with Sheri Otto in two different capacities. We had one-on-one 30-minute calls for 6 weeks—she was very quick to understand my business. She helped us reverse-lookup and see how our competitors are doing in the marketplace, and how traffic was coming to different websites. We ultimately put together a workup for a full strategy for the future and how to grow, with steps to take to achieve our goals.

She helped with our business message and identifying sales channels. She executed a marketing strategy for acquiring new business leads. We didn’t specifically work on social media; the engagement was on a larger scale, around our messaging. We did talk about the website and social media, and how we could make sure we had our message upfront, but it wasn’t specifically targeted towards social media marketing.

I don’t know how many people are on Sheri’s team, but I know that she has a team of either employees or independent contractors. I worked one-on-one with her.

How did you come to work with Sheri Otto?

We were members of the same Facebook group. She was providing value for free on someone else’s group, jumping in right away with some suggestions. I found that, not only did she do an amazing job for him, but it was completely unsolicited and generous on her part. I had to find out who she was.

The cost of the work has been under $2,000 so far.

We started working with her in March 2018 and are still working together. Some of the work has wrapped up and some is still ongoing.

Our whole workup and strategy are complete. It’s a living, breathing business plan, so I won’t ever consider it complete, but she delivered in week 4 of 6. She met my expectations early and we’re starting to see positive trends from working with her.

It’s hard to associate dollar figures with the work. However, I can say the biggest thing was that an employee who wasn’t making phone calls to our customers, is now making those phone calls. This is huge for developing relationships. We have a lot more confidence in the overall speaking too. Magically, we also had two customers that we weren’t even pursuing come to us during that time period. That was seemingly coincidence.

If we get some of the accounts—the key prospects we identified—our ROI could be about $20,000.

How did Sheri Otto perform from a project management standpoint?

She’s made my life easy. We’re using online tools for collaboration and she’s also very quick to respond. She can put in her suggestions, then I do my part, and she quickly refines it. I receive responses from her in under 24 hours. Artists have a lot of ideas, but the great thing about working with her is that she is able to refine those ideas, organize and outline them, and put them into a plan.

She is exceptional in terms of project management. We use Google Docs at my request. She has her own scheduling and communication tool. It is used to schedule calls and meetings, and ask questions about upcoming work.

I’ve had experience with similar consultants, prior to working with her. The biggest difference was that not only does she deliver, she leads by example and is hands-on.

She is best when she has a game plan. I wouldn’t pay her to be my overall business coach, just for her area of expertise. There might have been one time where she was trying to be more of a life coach than a marketing expert working towards a particular strategy. My recommendation is to make sure that she always has a strategy and game plan going into each session.

Clients get out of it what they put into it. She’s brilliant and has automatic templates and things that are set up and ready to go, which are proven and tested methods. There is also work to be done on the customer’s side, making sure that everything comes together. I would recommend that clients allocate time and ensure they’re ready to put the effort in.

Overall Score I achieved what I wanted for my business and have started work on another one.
    They’re quick to respond, quick to act, and quick to perform.
    It seemed like a great value in the beginning, but she can be too eager to increase her pricing.
    I can trust her with anything and everything, and I know that she will perform.

Social Media Campaign & Consultation for Entrepreneur Coach

“Her impeccable service makes me feel as if I am her only client.”

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Sherri Otto consults with a business regarding online marketing, including providing guidance on web and social media content, digital design, branding, positioning, and product delivery.

Petit Jean, Arkansas
Rachel Schell
Owner, RAS Personalized Solutions

Otto’s expertise expedited business growth significantly, with new opportunities and inbound social media activity expanding soon after engagement. Despite having a growing business herself, Otto’s customized approach to service fosters loyalty and trust, and will likely spur continued engagement.

I own RAS Personalized Solutions, a new business that specializes in content creation.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sheri Otto?

I wanted to launch my first business course, but I couldn't market the service because my online community was nonexistent. I needed help with retooling my services and marketing my business to grow my online community.

When I reached out to Sheri, she invited me to join her amazing Facebook community where she provides support to fellow entrepreneurs. She made a post about starting a pilot program to refine one of her upcoming courses, and I immediately volunteered to participate. We had weekly meetings where she taught us useful online business strategies, but she also went beyond lesson plans by promoting our businesses to her followers and giving us feedback on our personal brands.

When I mentioned that my goal was to grow my online community, she suggested utilizing Facebook Live to expand my reach. I started out co-hosting broadcasts on her platform to become acclimated to livestreaming and I reposted the videos in my own group. We collaborated on several other projects, and in return, she gave a glowing endorsement of my services. She also evaluated my website and social media accounts and offered advice on how to stay consistent with my brand. Her recommendations included adjusting the colors in my logo, rewording content on my website, and concocting a unique positioning statement. She also helped me restructure my signature course into four smaller-value lessons and bundle them with a free offer. Funneling my personal account was her suggested method to get more followers to enroll in my first course. Now that the program is finished, she is coaching me on lifestyle branding.

Sheri is the only consultant at her company, but all of the members in the pilot program offered additional support to one another.

How did you come to work with Sheri Otto?

We were both members of an online support group for entrepreneurs, in which I made a post asking for guidance to grow my business. Sheri reached out to me after viewing the post and explained how she could help me achieve my business goals.

We started the six-week pilot program in February 2018. Although the program has ended, I continue to use her for assistance with my growing company.

I went from barely having a business to a full-fledged company within four weeks of working with Sheri. Having experienced months of stagnant growth with my former consultant, I was pleasantly surprised with the three new clients I gained within a few weeks of working with Sheri. Co-hosting on her Facebook Live brought in 30 new likes on my professional page and her suggestion to funnel my personal and private accounts helped me gain 670 Facebook friends.

How did Sheri Otto perform from a project management standpoint?

She coaches several entrepreneurs, but her attentiveness makes me feel as if I am her only client. Whether I have a quick question or need extensive help, she is always available to give immediate feedback.

We used a webinar program to hold the weekly meetings, but we mainly communicated within a private Facebook group or on Facebook Messenger. When I collaborated with Sheri outside of the program, we talked through phone and email.

Most consultants provide a simple lesson plan, but Sheri goes above and beyond to give active guidance to her clients. I never planned to continuously invest in a business coach, but Sheri’s support is invaluable.

I am extremely satisfied with the results that I have had with Sheri's help, so I have no complaints to make about her services.

Don’t enroll in the course if you just want to absorb information; the program is suited for those who are willing to take and experience growth in a short amount of time. One group member missed out on a lot of opportunities because they didn’t take the initiative to apply Sheri’s advice.