Your remote design department

Shanty Town Design is a 100% remote team of graphic designers and creatives serving as an extension of your team. Based out of Denver, Colorado, we’re your secret weapon, elevating brands through visual marketing and web design, one pixel at a time.

Aside from offering a desirable product or service, the most important part of growing your business is creating a solid and branded web presence.

What could you get done for your business if you didn’t have to worry about updating your website and graphics? Eliminate major and minor website updates from your task list. We gotchu.

Denver, CO
  • 3821 W 45th Ave
    Denver, CO 80211
  • 235 Moosic St
    Olyphant, PA 18447

Pet Professional Web Design Image

Pet Professional Web Design

Nailed It Denver is a mobile pet nail trim specialist. They offer both in home nail trims as well as clinics across the Denver metro areas. Being mobile has an extra need for website automation and flow. The systems we helped put in place through their website make on-boarding new clients and marketing to leads a breeze!

Psychiatrist Website Image

Psychiatrist Website

Orange Psychiatric Associates, founded by Dr. Rashesh Dholakia, is a psychiatry group in Altamonte Springs, Florida. We worked with Dr. Dholakia on his new branding, stationary, and website. After deciding to relocate to Florida from PA, he chose a name that was fitting to the area he would be practicing in. We worked with a corporate yet modern

design to play off of the word Orange. By working with a soft color palette, his brand conveys trust and professionalism. The sprouts / leaves inside the orange are a symbol of personal growth.

The website we created for him not only showcases his services, including highlighting his work with child psychiatry, but also gives a feeling of trust and comfort. With the capabilities to easily find his address and having clients’ initial questions answered by browsing his services section, his website eliminates a potentially tedious on boarding process of bringing in new patients.

Cannabis Content Web Design Image

Cannabis Content Web Design

Onward Content is a video production and dispensary marketing group, focusing on educating customers. ‘An educated customer is a loyal customer’ is her tagline. Our goal with her website was to create something that encompasses education and video production in one shot. Her library of dispensary waiting room content helps her clients choose what videos are

best suitable for their individual marketing plans.
The Cannabis Marketing Association Image

The Cannabis Marketing Association

Website Design

Ginger Nichols Design Group Image

Ginger Nichols Design Group

Logo & Branding

Life Coach Brand + Web Image

Life Coach Brand + Web

Raleigh Coaching is an authentic leadership development company that delivers coaching, training, mentoring, and consulting to cutting-edge individuals and organizations who are seeking to create a more meaningful version of success.

Our first task as their new remote creative team, was to liven up their existing brand and website to mirror their

ever-growing success. We converted their previous design to a page builder for easy editing internally. Our brand refresh included fine-tuning colors, fonts, and creating a logo for their newly launched podcast, and sub-brand, Authenticity is Contagious.
Beekeeper Website Image

Beekeeper Website

The Beekeeper’s Daughter offers Raw & Unfiltered honey and honey goods such as Honey Soda. Located in Plains, PA, we created their full brand from logo design, packaging, ad materials, vehicle wraps, & storefront signage. We love working with Hannah’s ideas for furthering her business and offering more varieties!

Vehicle Wrap Image

Vehicle Wrap

Logo, Branding, and Creative Assets

Medical Spa Web Design Image

Medical Spa Web Design

Serving Deerfield, IL for over 15 years, Melamed Weight & Wellness offers cutting-edge medical weight loss services, non-surgical body and facial treatments, and more.

Dr. Julia Melamed and her team’s wide range of services called for a website that could handle all of the details of the business. We elevated her sophisticated branding with

sleek black and white accents, as well as desaturated image hovers, to add some interaction while exploring her website.
Marketing Group Web Design Image

Marketing Group Web Design

We Are Rosie is an amazing company matching freelancers to companies who need help during times of overwhelm. Their goal is to highlight the benefits of flexible work within the marketing and advertising industry.

We worked with their team on creating a website and illustrative assets that meshed with their existing high level, yet super fun

brand.
Coffee Shop Logo Design Image

Coffee Shop Logo Design

Logo & Branding

Branding Package for Honey Farm

"Shanty Town Design has great vision—they always know what’s trendy and have an artistic eye."

July 2016 - Ongoing

Shanty Town Design provides branding support for a honey farm. They’ve created the logo, packaging, building decor, and other key elements for the business’ full branding package.

Plains, Pennsylvania
Hannah Burgess
Owner, The Beekeeper's Daughter

All of the designs have fulfilled expectations and help unify the business’ marketing and branding products. Customers comment on the attractive design of all the materials. The Shanty Town Design is a reliable partner, willing to juggle multiple tasks and take on a range of projects.

I’m the owner of a company called The Beekeeper’s Daughter. We sell a variety of products, including raw and filtered honey, candles, etc.

What challenge were you trying to address with Shanty Town Design?

I reached out to Shanty Town Design to help us update our look. A friend of mine had been doing our graphic design, but we really wanted to unify our design across all of our products.

Shanty Town Design redesigned and created the packaging for a lot of our products, doing a whole branding package for us. Using my vision, Samantha (Founder & Creative Director, Shanty Town Design) enhanced our original designs and developed new ones.

Across several of our items, including our “bee van”, honey-themed products, our storefront and bottling facility decals, they handled the logo creation and overall look. Samantha also designed our billboards, social media images, and labels, amongst other things. They handle smaller scale tasks too, like small advertisements for local use and sponsoring tools.

Samantha is my main point of contact, but I know she has a team working on the project with her.

How did you come to work with Shanty Town Design?

I saw Shanty Town Design’s work online and felt it resembled our style. I reached out and Samantha was very kind; I could tell she understood my vision.

It’s hard to estimate how much we’ve spent, since a lot of projects over the years have been nickel-and-dime tasks. I’d guess we’ve spent around $5,000 or more.

We began working together during the summer of 2016 and it’s very much an ongoing engagement.

The design of everything Shanty Town Design has produced completely fulfills our expectations. People have come up to us and complimented our branding and marketing. Samantha has done a great job of unifying our products and putting everything together in a cohesive way. The social media ads and other creative work have been very impressive.

How did Shanty Town Design perform from a project management standpoint?

They do a really great job and are very professional. Samantha always gets back to us in a timely manner. Although some of the work can take a little longer to get from the graphic designers, I always know she’s working on our project and doing a good job.

Shanty Town Design has great vision—they always know what’s trendy and have an artistic eye. Compared to the last company we worked with, they really know what looks good and are up to date on the industry.

I can’t think of anything for them to improve—I don’t have any complaints.

Just be very clear about what you want. Sometimes I have a vision in my mind about what I want, yet if I don’t explain it well, their team can’t produce exactly what I need. The more descriptive you are about what you want, the more you’ll limit the amount of back and forth that has to happen. They’re great, but no one is a mind-reader so it’s up to you to communicate.

Web Dev/Print Marketing for Pet Service Provider

“...the site is easy to use, clean, and very professional.”

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Shanty Town Design designed and developed a WordPress website from scratch and continues to design marketing collateral as needed, including intake sheets, flyers, and posters.

Freelancer

Westminster, Colorado
Bree Luton
Owner, Nailed it Denver

Shanty Town Design designed a very professional, user-friendly website that continues to attract potential customers and receive positive feedback. They've also streamlined appointment setting processes, saving a tremendous amount of time. Their responsiveness to client needs sets them apart.

I'm the owner of Nailed it Denver, a specialty nail trim service for cats, dogs, and select small animals.

What challenge were you trying to address with Shanty Town Design?

I initially reached out to Shanty Town Design to design and develop my website, along with some other branding and marketing collateral.

Shanty Town Design designed and developed a website from scratch on WordPress, customizing one of the themes I selected. They made the two different types of services we offer (in-home versus events) very clear on the site.

We provided a logo, but they designed other materials including posters, flyers, and printed reminders for our less tech-savvy customers. They also designed commission sheets, personalized cards we send out to clients when a pet passes away, and intake forms for appointments.

I mainly just work with Samantha (Founder and Creative Director, Shanty Town Design).

How did you come to work with Shanty Town Design?

I met Sam through a small business networking group in Denver. After she made an appointment to sit down with me, we hit it off right away so I decided to give them a try.

We've invested under $5,000 thus far.

We've been working together since February 2018.

Shanty Town Design developed our online presence from the ground up. Our page has had over 1,300 page views thus far. I get a tremendous amount of positive feedback, including that the site is easy to use, clean, and very professional. Meanwhile, the intake forms they've designed have streamlined appointment setting, saving me hours of time on the phone each week.

How did Shanty Town Design perform from a project management standpoint?

They're great to work with overall. I don't have to micromanage any aspects of their work–they're on top of it. We primarily communicate through Facebook messenger, but I email or call Sam for more urgent requests.

They provide personalized customer service. Sam is also very receptive to client feedback and doesn't try to push her own branding ideas too much.

Not really. As their company grows, I imagine they'll need a bigger team to take on more projects.

Be very clear about project goals and objectives, so they have a good starting point.